A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, you can feel it."

Noa first felt the pressure against her snatch receding before it was replaced by two solid orbs that pushed against her butt cheeks. Next, starting from her clit and going up her body, a solid, hot rod came to rest between her breasts. Feeling the thing with her fingers, she noticed the rod was almost rock solid. Along the length, she noticed what felt like veins, some as thick as her fingers. "That's crazy," Noa gasped as the rod was lifted off her body. When the two orbs moved away from her rear, she had to wonder if what she felt was Hera's balls.

"I have to say you're doing rather well with the blindfold on," Hera whispered as the pressure on Noa's slit resumed.

"It's hard, you sound like such an interesting person..." Noa said as a moan escaped her lips, "Like, what color is your hair?"

"Oh, my hair?" Hera repeated the question, "It's black, jet black..."

Noa tried to build a mental image of the futa with the information she gathered, but it was useless. The battering ram laid against her flower was distracting. The increase in force was rather subtle, almost undetectable, but Noa noticed it because she felt her slit. Her tight little flower was starting to open up to the gentle giant.

"I also have blue eyes," Hera added, "Oh, I love small talk during sex..."

Noa didn't answer. Her mind was focused on her bodily sensations. Her slit, two lines that formed a tight oval, started to band. At first, they resisted the change, but with a little more force Hera hastened the process. In a couple of moments, the ring of sensitive flash started to open up bigger and bigger.

The sensation wasn't known to Noa, she knew her body inside out. She had a very good understanding of the sensations she was feeling down there. She could tell how many fingers were in her when she was playing with Rose. She could also notice the pleasurable delight of a thick cock piercing her. Noa was sensitive enough to tell those apart from a 12-inch dildo stretching her slit painfully open before moving in to fill her with bliss.

Noa felt just like when she took the huge dildo, her ring of delight pulled wide open to let the invader in. But Hera was different, even though the huge futa was pushing hard now, no more than an inch of her cock filled Noa's love canal.

"Almost there..." Hera whispered as Noa felt herself opening up even wider.

The sensation was a mixture of pure bliss and horrifying panic. Hera was stretching her bigger than anything ever had and that was just the tip. Rose made a wonderful, dangerous decision pairing her with Hera like that.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, something gave. In a fraction of a second, Noa's body went from opening up to her new lover to being the fullest woman alive. It took her a moment to overcome the haze of being filled by an oversized cock and realize Hera finally went past her slit and into her vagina. The feeling was mind melting, forcing a scream of delight from Noa's lips.

"Finally in, take a minute to catch your breath," Hera sounded playful.

"Jesus, Hera, I've never been this full..." Noa gasped and waited for the spike of bliss to stabilize so she could regain her composure, "I can't believe you just shoved three feet of cock into me. I can't tell where you end and my body begins..."

The comment made Hera giggle, "I didn't slide everything in," she whispered, "you only have the head in you, about 5 inches..."

"Only the head?" Noa repeated, shocked by the realization.

"Here," Hera groaned and pushed the cock deeper in, "now you have another three inches in you..."

What sounded like a simple push for Hera, translated into an atomic explosion for Noa. Hera's three inches forced Noa open and she felt an impossible spike of pleasure travel from her very core and up her spine. When the jolt reached her mind, her senses turned off.

Noa's orgasm was unlike anything she underwent in the past. Bliss washed over her and cleaned her mind and took away her control of her muscles. It just didn't seem to end, every time she thought a spike was over, another started. Her voice gave out and

Noa's world became a struggle to maintain consciousness as she floated in an ocean of delight. It was a lost battle...

Floating in the sea of bliss that washed over her, Noa had no real perception of time.

She couldn't tell if things went on for a minute or a month, but the soft caress of angelic fingers on her skin brought her back. The world was still black and it took her a moment to remember she was still blindfolded.

"Are you alive?" Hera's voice pierced the haze.

"Hardly, what happened?" Noa wondered as she tried to feel her body and estimate the situation, it didn't help at all. Noa could tell that Hera was in her, deeper than anyone before her, but she had no idea where Hera ended and she started.

"I think it would be better to show you," Hera said. Noa felt the soft fingers grasp her right hand again, bringing it to rest upon Noa's belly. Right away, Noa could feel the difference, her flat stomach bulged with the shape of a rock-hard rod. Noa moved her hands down along the bulge to find her once tight slit open wide around Hera's cock. Next, she moved her hands up and followed the cock all the way to her firm breasts.

"Hera, this feels amazing, I can't believe I'm doing this," Noa gasped and moaned as she felt every inch of the cock in her.

"I hope you're not done yet, I think I'm close..." Hera called.

"I can't wait for that..." Noa said and used her hand to tap her chest where the tip of the cock was.

Noa immediately understood it was a mistake. The hard cock inside her seemed even harder somehow. It pulsed violently as Hera cried out with pleasure. Noa tried to process everything her body was experiencing, but it was another lost cause. Deep inside her, Hera went off.

It didn't feel like any cumshot Hera ever felt. Hera's blast was so strong Noa felt the wind leaving her lungs as a tsunami of went off inside her. Hera's first blast just kept going, forcing Noa into another orgasmic chain as the woman gasped for air. Noa got her breath back once the stream ended, but soon felt it forced out of her again as the second blast started. Then another and another, Hera went on and on.

Before Noa fell into a blissful, orgasmic slumber, she noticed one final thing. Her hand, resting on her stomach, was being lifted up by her expanding belly. Hera was pumping her full with gallons upon gallons of cum.

September -- Teenage Life

"11:03..." Carol read from her wristwatch, "This is going to be a close call..."

Carol Banister ran the math in her head. Her daughter, Ann, comes home from high school at 14:00, which gives her almost three hours to pull things off. It wasn't that Carol was some mad woman, far from it. Carol Banister was an honorary parent, the kind of mother any woman strives to be when she fantasizes about having kids. Carol never complained about it, but being a perfect mother was a daunting task. Being a single mother took things from challenging to damn near impossible at times. But Carol knew one thing, no matter how hard things get, her beloved Ann comes first.

Carol gave up on many things to assume her role. She gave up on dancing, on romantic dates, and even on watching her favorite movies because Ann titled them boring when she turned 14. But none of those things even came close to Carol's choice to stop

taking care of her sexual needs. Carol, being a futa, had several peculiarities uncommon in men and women. First and foremost, Carol had no ball sack. She had a pussy, she had a massive cock, but no scrotum. But above all, Carol had to sex drive of an entire nation of men coupled with a body that was able to take care of those needs.

For Ann, Carol learned. It wasn't easy, but now, 18 years after the world won the lottery and received Ann, Carol was in complete control of her sexual needs. Holding back was never easy, and as Ann grew up, Carol learned to find the time to sneak off and blow off some steam every now and then. It wasn't every day like she was used to, but once a month was totally something the red-haired mother could manage.

In the past year, Carol found a chink in the armor. Her new job collided with Ann's school, making Carol's once-a-month blow-offs into a thing of the past. Anything for Ann, this was another stepping stone on the way to being the perfect mother.

"An hour of prep work," she said as she went around the house to make sure the blinds were all shut, "then an hour for releasing and the rest for cleaning everything up..."

A sigh of relief came out of Carol's ruby lips, signaling the start of something she craved for over a year now. Warming her way out of the dress was a piece of pie, and a moment later, Carol stood in her bedroom, stark naked. Her perky, C cup, breasts were not the biggest on the block but she loved them still. After a year of holding back, her puffy nipples seemed just about ready to react to any stimulation Carol was willing to offer.

Carol decided to linger on her mounds for a minute, giving them a light pinch that brought on a tingling jolt of excitement up her spine. She loved her breasts, even though she sometimes wished they were bigger. Her cock was a completely different story.

The semi-hard shaft rested smack between her knees. At 2 feet long, Carol knew she was a rare thing in the suburbia she called home. Before Ann was born and Carol settled down, she used her endowment quite liberally. Carol fucked her way through girls left and right. At the peak of her virility, Carol delighted five women in one night, leaving each one of them stretched open and full with gallons of her gooey cum.

The futa placed both hands on her thick cock and pulled it up for a short inspection. The head flared with excitement and she took in the veins that ran along her length. Even though two feet of cock were enough for any lady, Carol took her erect size was over twice as long. In the old days, she would simply start massaging her rod and went with the flow as orgasms came and went. Back then, she could take her time and try out 12 hours of slow-burn pleasure, but the situation was different now.

Carol knew she had to focus her efforts, and for that, she had to use her eager nipples. Her fingers pinched the engorged nerves and gave a little twist. Carol's breasts felt different from her cock and pussy. If stimulation to her cock felt like an atomic explosion, her breasts were more of a steady current of electricity. Jolts ran all through her body and forced a soft moan out of the redhead. Between her thighs, the massive cock started stiffening. The growth wasn't as explosive as she'd hoped, but it was no less impressive to see the rod, 5 minutes later, three feet long. With a little more tweaking, Carol was fully erect a little later on.

"12:00," Carol said as she looked at the time again to make sure she was on track,

"Time to move onto the main show..."

Carol needed to get the most out of the time she had. Carol, being familiar with her body, knew an ordinary orgasm would squeeze a nice load out of her, around a gallon or two of cum. A year with no sexual activity demanded a more extreme approach.

Carol's hand slid along her hip, making its way behind her cock to find the entrance to her inner sanctum. Her pussy was soaked with a year of anticipation, ready to accept anything its owner would offer. Carol easily inserted a finger into the wet snatch and started wiggling it around. While one hand worked on her pussy, the other hand started running along the top of her cock.

Knowing the creeping orgasm was going to be a little overwhelming, Carol took a step back and leaned her back against the wall. It started as a tingle at the base of her spine, a light buzz that seemed to radiate somewhere in her core and spread all across her figure. After a minute or two, the buzzing became an electrifying current that threatened to fry her brain. Carol didn't resist the urge, letting her body do what it does best.

A deep breath started the unstoppable process. First came her vagina, tightening around her finger in an attempt to crush it. Pulses of pleasure ran along her cock and vagina in an attempt to heighten the pleasure. Her cock rose in the air and convulsed wildly as it prepared to blow a year's worth of cum.

A pulse, then two, and then three. Her cock shook wildly and Carol screamed with sexual delight, but something was wrong. Not even a drop of cum blasted out of her cum slit even though an orgasm ravaged her body.

"Ahh! So good!" Carol cried as time dragged on, but the gallons of cum inside her refused to leave.

Gasping for air, Carol looked at her pulsating cock. A couple of minutes into the orgasm and it looked bigger, almost twice as big as she was used to. The shock brought her back for a moment as she realized this wasn't a dream, her cock was gigantic. Each orgasmic pulse made the cock expand before her very eyes, adding around a foot of length.

"God!!!" Carol screamed as she took the rod with two tiny hands in a futile attempt to bring on an orgasm, "Please, I need you to stop growing and blow!"

The cock didn't care for Carol's request. It opted to grow enough to reach the wall 10 feet away and start climbing up. Carol screamed in frustration as she wished for the orgasm to end.

When her cock reached the ceiling, Carol got her wish. The new orgasm was mindshattering. Carol watched in terror as the tip of her giant cock blasted the ceiling with a tub full of cum. The goo was so thick it stuck to the ceiling before raining down on her. Another blast made her vision blur as she felt her feet standing in cum. More and more left her cock and filled the room. It was difficult for Carol to see what was happening, but she could tell her body was going wild as she felt the level of cum in the room raise with each contraction of her behemoth. When the cum reached her hips, Carol felt the ordeal end. The room around her was a mess of cum, far more than all her orgasms combined. It was almost too much for Carol to handle.

As the orgasmic haze faded away, Carol realized she had two problems. The easier problem was what to do with the cum filled room. Carol knew an hour was more than enough to clean 10 gallons of cum, but this, it was more than 100 times that amount. The second problem was that her giant cock simply didn't recede back to its 2 feet relaxed state. Instead, Carol found herself attached to over 10 feet of cum covered cock.

"FUCK!!! I am so done!" Carol screamed as she looked at her waterproof hand watch, "13:55, Ann is going to be home in five minutes..."

October -- Vampires

"How... How long has it been?" Mary sounded somewhat frightened.

"Since I had sex? Around 20 hours," Monica tried to recall as she leaned back in her recliner and moved her legs apart to make room for her ballsack.

"I don't understand..." Mary admitted in confusion, "Why are they still so big?"

"You are so young and naïve, Mary..." Monica sighed, "Haven't you learned that sex does not have to include ejaculation?"

"I know that..." Mary mumbled to herself, "No need to patronize me."

"I apologize. I guess my skin is a little too thick with all those years on me."

"You don't look a day over 20, just like me," Mary complimented Monica.

"You're right, only that I am a little older than 20, just a bit," Monica giggled.

"I know, I know..." Mary talked as if reciting from a card, "You might look like a 20-yearold futa, but you're actually a 500 years old vampire..."

"Correct," Monica approved, "And today I have a special gift for you, Mary..."

Hearing the words, the blonde jumped to her feet and excitement overtook her, "Is today the day?"

"Could be..." Monica winked.

"Common, Monica, I've been waiting for so long, almost two years now..." Mary protested.

"Can't a cat play with her prey for a bit?" Monica wondered coyly.

"You can play with your prey all you want," Mary giggled and took off her top, exposing a pair of hefty breasts, "especially since you're going to give me your amazing gift..."

"You," Monica purred, "are getting two gifts for the price of one."

"You mean you have another gift? Besides turning me into a vampire?"

"You are going to get my biggest gift..." Monica said and tapped on her balls.

"No way!" Mary screamed with glee, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, this is all yours." Monica got up and took a confident step towards Mary.

"Wow, Monica, that's 300 years of hard work..." Mary thought out loud.

"325 years, I've been making this load long before your grand grandfather was born..." "I can't even imagine going a month without an orgasm," Mary tried to better understand what Monica was talking about.

"Well... You didn't make a bet with another vampire 300 years ago..." Monica whispered as she closed in on Mary.

"Can I ask what was the bet about?"

"Yes," Monica approved and went back in her mind, "300 years ago, I was the talk of the town in Italy, Monique of house Fortuna. I fucked anything the town had to offer, went through over a thousand women in less than a month."

"Fuck..." Mary gasped both because Monica grabbed her breast and because she realized what a sex machine her lover was.

"It was all handy dandy until Bianca threw out her idiotic challenge," Monica rasped,

"said I won't survive a week without an orgasm."

"You proved her wrong, 325 years without an orgasm," Mary gave a triumphant call.

"Too bad she's been dead for the past 300 years..." Monica sounded grumpy, "But never mind that, today is the day to drain those babies."

"And you're going to give it all to your little girl here, right?" Mary asked as she pronounced onto her vampire lover and gave her a passionate kiss. Monica's lips were so soft and inviting that Mary sometimes wondered how she kept them that way for half a millennia. Soon, the intoxicating kiss ended and Monica pulled back.

"Time to get things going," Monica declared and, in a blink of an eye, stripped both herself and Mary naked, "I love how young your body is..."

"It's all yours for the taking..." Mary whispered.

Monica didn't answer, but her eyes told her story, a fiery storm of passion that Mary had no possibility comprehending. Her hand flew down and started feeling around Mary's snatch. The soft flash was wet with excitement and Monica found her target a moment later. The woman's engorged clit stood proudly, awaiting hunger.

The simple caress of the vampire's finger was more than enough to fill Mary's body with electricity as Monica worked her magic. A soft moan escaped the blonde's lips as her lover brought her closer to orgasm. Bringing Mary to the edge was something any fool could do, But Monica was no fool. Monica was a master of edging, which was no surprise when you realize the futa has been edging for the past three centuries.

Just when Mary was about to go off, Monica removed her finger and gave the girl a slap on her inner right thigh. It wasn't something hard or aggressive, a loving slap with just enough force to make Mary come back from her edge.

"If I waited so long for an orgasm, you can hold on for five minutes..."

"But Monica," Mary protested, "I want you to fuck me so bad..."

Monica resumed her act, playing with the girl's clit while pushing on her left nipple, "You can cum when I tell you!" And with that, Monica started moving unnaturally fast. Monica used her supernatural speed to push all of Mary's buttons with just one hand. First, she rubbed her clit, then inserted a finger into the lady's vagina. Next, she mover her hand to each nipple and gave a light twist. The who cycle took less than half a second, and Monica repeated it over and over until her lover was screaming in ecstasy. Monica kept going for ten minutes before abruptly stopping.

1...345678