A Young Lesbian Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A young lesbian.
2.9k words
4.86
959
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magdalena and I left the club hand in hand. She flagged down a taxi, which stopped and gave him directions to drive us to her place. She told me on the way that she shared it with another friend of hers whom she worked with, but that she tended to spend most Saturday and Sunday nights at her boyfriend's place. While we sat in the back seat she had her arm around me and every so often we would kiss. When we arrived at her place she insisted on paying for the taxi and we went in. It was an old house from the 1950's that had been renovated and made into two apartments, Magdalena's one was on the ground floor and the upstairs one belonged to a young married couple.

As she put the key in and opened the door "welcome to my humble home," she said.

It had a small hall, two bedrooms, a kitchen come living room and a bathroom. Magdalena hung our coats and brought me into the kitchen/living room. I sat on the sofa while Magdalena got some wine for us. I texted my mom and dad to say I was staying over at a girlfriend's. She returned with a bottle of chardonnay and two glasses and put some mellow music on while we chatted. I couldn't help but notice that Magdalena's breasts were larger than I first thought. She had a beautiful sexy voluptuous figure. I f I didn't already know she was Polish she could have passed for a Latina girl from Spain or Mexico. I was really enjoying her company because even though I wanted to get naked and make out, she was taking the time to talk to me and get to know me.

"How is the wine? "She asked.

"Its good thanks thou I don't drink wine much but this is nice," I answered.

"You looked great tonight out dancing, I'm delighted that Chloe got talking to you so she was able to point you out to me," she said.

"Chloe pointed me out to you, why?" I asked.

"Well we are good friends and I'm single and she knows my type," she said laughing.

"You're type," I asked.

"I like tall slim athletic women and it's a bonus if they are as beautiful as you," she said moving closer to kiss me.

She kissed me and it was nice as she had her hands on my face. We had a nice long kiss with a lot of tongue. Neither of us said a word but each was conscious of the warmth coming from the body of the other.

After what seemed like quite a long time, Magdalena broke the kiss "why did you come with me? I'm sure the woman you were talking too at the club was in to you and I know Chloe and Sarah most certainly were, so why me?" she asked.

I blushed slightly, "Well I just thought you looked beautiful but also so hot and sexy in your outfit," I said.

"And what was hot and sexy about me?" she asked smiling.

"Are you really going to make me answer that?" I said laughing.

"Yes, yes it is nice for a girl to be told, don't you think?" she said putting on an almost innocent school girl look.

"OK, I thought you were beautiful, loved your hair and the way you dressed seemed to suit you, your body and it made you look sexy," I said smiling.

"And here I am thinking you wanted me for my brains, maybe my charm, no just my tits and ass," as she pushed me playfully.

I started laughing, "Clearly that was then, now it's just your personality that attracts me," I said sarcastically.

"Just my personality," she said standing.

Magdalena kicked off her shoes, started to unbutton the front of her dress then pulled it over her head to stand before me in a matching black lace bra and panties. She took off her thigh highs then straddled me as I sat on the sofa. I was gobsmacked at her body and the effect it was having on me. She pulled my head into her ample chest, rubbing my head between her breasts and then lifted my head up.

"Holly, I don't normally pick up random women, it has been quite a while since I have been with someone, My friends say I am fussy and maybe I am, but when I saw you tonight, I knew had to at least try to meet you. Even if I was unsuccessful I had to try because you stirred something in me that I haven't felt for a long time. Lust and there's nothing wrong with that. I am also aware that I have big tits and a nice ass, and maybe you also had such stirrings when you saw me too. So why don't we enjoy tonight and then see where we go, no pressure. How about that?" she asked.

"Yes I'd like that," I replied.

She smiled, gave me a quick peck on the lips and stood again. This time she removed her bra and panties throwing them on the sofa.

"You can stop sitting there with your mouth open, if you want this, you better follow me," she said walking to one of the bedrooms.

It took me a moment to shake myself from my reverie, and then I got up and followed her. When I entered the bed room Magdalena was already lying down on the bed, on her side leaning on her elbow. The bedroom was lit by a bedside lamp and I could see was lying on top of the quilt.

"I think you should remove your clothes before you come to bed," she said smiling.

"My pleasure," I said.

I kicked of my boots and took off my skirt and blouse. I tried to be a little bit sexy by slowly removing my bra and cupping my breasts, squeezing them and blowing Magdalena a kiss. Then I turned my back to her slowly taking my underwear off making sure to bend over and leave nothing to the imagination.

"Come here my super sexy footballer," she said patting the bed next to here.

I lay down on the bed next to her side by side. She took my hand in her own and placed them on one of her boobs. While I fondled the big soft orb she put her head close and kissed me. Our tongues wrestled in each other's mouth for a few moments. Magdalena pushed me back and got on top of me. I felt her hand move down my tummy to my pussy as we kissed. She began by rubbing my pussy, stroking the clit, and finally without hesitation pushed a finger into my wet hole. I was so aroused and wet that the finger disappeared between my lips right up to the knuckle. The combination of excitement and longing at being with this beautiful woman made me reach my climax very quickly. When the sensations subsided I felt her move down in between my legs.

"OH Holly, I can smell your arousal, someone wanted me badly," she said laughing, as she got closer.

Her tongue easily found my clit and gave it a lick, and then another. She pressed her tongue into my wet slit and used it to explore every crack and crevice, and push her tongue deep into my pussy. She would also take turns to suck my swollen lips and finger me at the same time. The sensations caused me to twitch and arch back on the bed. Her tongue was wonderful and it caused me to reach climax in no time again and when I did I pushed her face in to my pussy as I orgasm ed.

"Oh I'm delighted that I pleased you", she said as she lapped up the juices from my wet pussy, her smile glistening.

I just lay there enjoying the moment "come up here," I say.

"Yes, sexy. Did you like it?" Magdalena asked knowing full well I did.

I pull you in and give you a passionate kiss "You know I did, you're amazing," I said.

"Thank you, I'm glad as I didn't want to disappoint," she said smiling.

"You could never disappoint me, now it's my turn," I said rolling you over on to your back.

I climbed on top as she stared up at me. I decided that I would tease her for a bit before I pleasured her. I went to kiss her but then slowly trailed my tongue over her lips. She kept parting her lips expectantly, inviting me to kiss her. Instead I softly kissed her neck and collar bone area before I did. I loved the feel of our tongues when they mingle while exploring each other's mouth. I wanted to ravage her but knew that I needed to pleasure her properly as she had done for me. I didn't want to disappoint and being a competitive girl by nature, it had to be good. So I kept a tight rein on my lust. My hands then trailed to her breasts which I squeezed each one and worked my hands towards her already hard nipples.

I started to lick her nipples softly then gently placing kisses on each one. It was having an effect as she moaned softly when I sucked on her nipples and fondled her breasts some more. Then I moved my hand slowly go down towards her pussy and I placed it between her thighs. I found her abundantly wet with her legs and lower lips completely smooth. Gone were any nerves I might have had about pleasing her. I now knew she was soaking wet in anticipation.

"Someone's wet, am I teasing you too much," I whispered to her as I moved my head down between her legs.

"My pussy is throbbing with desire for you," as she parted her legs for me, giving me easy access to it.

I licked her inner thighs with a rough flat tongue until her hand was in my hair pushing my face where she wanted it. I kissed each thigh, and then l let her have it. I ambushed her with my tongue, alternating between licking her slit and pulling her lips apart to penetrate her pussy with it. While this was going on, I would use my right hand to play with her breasts, squeezing them, or pinching her nipples. It wasn't long before she was covering her mouth in hopes of stifling her moans. I then stuck two fingers into her, her knees almost immediately buckled as if she had been holding out for that one sole thing.

"You like it like that?" I asked.

"I love it, "she panted.

The accumulated desire was reaching its limit and I knew that her orgasm was getting closer but I wanted to delay it, to let it build. I sucked gently at her red, pulsating nub as she held my head as close to her as possible. But it was no use she was too far gone. Suddenly she began to tremble and moan as her orgasm hit her and released the tension that had accumulated between my thighs followed by a series of delicious spasms that consumed her whole body. When she opened I opened my eyes after, the satisfied expression on her face was worth it.

She just lay their smiling at me "Wow," she said.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Did I ever, I don't think I'll be letting you go," she said.

I moved up to be alongside her and flung my arms around her, giving her the deepest kiss. My tongue met hers, explored her mouth, letting her taste herself. After kissing for a bit we got under the duvet and snuggled. We ended up spooning in the bed, with me holding her, kissing the back of her neck, rubbing her breasts as we chatted. We lost track of time and it was early morning where Magdalena was fighting off the sleep when I told her to switch out the light. She was out like a light where it took me a bit longer to fall a sleep. When I did wake the following morning, Magdalena was sitting up in the bed on her phone.

"Morning sleepy head," she said.

"Morning," I said groggily still waking up and rubbing my eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I said feeling parched.

As if she had read my mind "I got up earlier to brush my teeth and got us some water, there is a bottle on your locker," she said smiling.

"OH, thank you just what I needed," I replied sitting up, opening it and taking a drink.

"Good, I didn't want to wake you as you were sleeping peacefully. I'm going to make some scrambled egg and toast for breakfast. Would you like some?" she asked standing and putting a dressing gown on over her naked body and slipping in to some slides.

"Yes, that would be great but I don't want to put you out," I said.

"It's no trouble, I left a t-shirt out for you to put on, you can borrow my toothbrush if you like, it's the pink one in the bathroom," she said smiling and going to the kitchen.

I got up, stretched and put the t-shirt on and went to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and throw some water over my face. I went to the kitchen area and Magdalena had her back to me as she was whisking some eggs in a jug. She didn't hear me enter as the kettle was boiling and she was singing along with the radio. I walked up and put my arms, kissing her neck.

"Hmm, If you don't stop I won't be able to make us something to eat," she said.

"I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream," I said nibbling her earlobe.

"No, it wasn't a dream," she said putting the jug down and turning to kiss me.

"You look so hot, it's hard trying to resist you" I said kissing her.

"Don't resist then," she whispered.

I grabbed her butt and pulled her in tight cutting of anything she might say. I gave her a passionate kiss with our tongues swirling in each other's mouth, and then gave her neck a kiss as I opened her robe. I slipped my hands inside hugging her to me, before running my hands up and down her back. My kisses were becoming more passionate as I moved my hands up her body to feel her ample breasts causing her to moan. She tried to talk but I wouldn't give her a chance as I kissed her.

"You're so beautiful," I said closing my mouth on her tongue and sucking it.

Her hands wandered to my ass while I cupped her breasts. I broke our kiss before looking in to her eyes and kissing her neck and giving it a gentle bite. I moved a hand to her pussy, feeling it was already dripping wet with anticipation and excitement. I rubbed my finger up and down her moist lips as I continued to kiss her. Her breathing was becoming a bit more ragged and she held me tightly to her. I stopped and removed her robe fully, then lifted her up on to the kitchen counter, which shocked her.

"You are stronger than you look," she said.

"I wanted to eat before breakfast," I said laughing.

I squatted down so I could run my tongue up and down Magdalena's slit and tease her clitoris. After a few moments I switched it up by sucking her lips and licking inside deeply. Magdalena had me by the hair pushing my head in tight as her excitement built. I tried to push my tongue in as deep as it would go.

"OH god, Holly", Magdalena moaned as she lay back opening her legs further.

My tongue was sending waves of pleasure throughout her body to the point her legs were trembling. I gripped the kitchen counter using it to pull my head in deeper with my tongue. I withdrew it and slipped in two fingers and started to pump them in and out of her while licking her.

She didn't las long "Oh fuck, don't stop, I'm Cumming," she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

I held and kissed her as she came in case she fell off the counter. She lay there for a couple of minutes while she came down from the high of the orgasm, just hugging me. She tried to sit up but I had to help her.

"Good morning," I said smiling at her.

"Come here. Thank you, you are amazing," she said kissing me.

"You are pretty amazing yourself," I said hugging her.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to stay and have breakfast, so I waited till you woke by yourself. I know it's stupid but I enjoyed last night and wanted to spend more time with you," she said with a serious look on her face.

"Good because I want to continue to see you now and in the future, I had a great time last night but more importantly I like you and I'm comfortable being myself around you. So if you want too, we can just take it one day at a time and she were it goes," I said.

Magdalena was visibly emotional at what I said, as there were small tears forming which I removed with soft kisses.

"So I don't want to be selfish so I think we should shower, change and have some breakfast," she said smiling.

"Shower," I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, I want to wash you, pleasure you and then feed you," she said taking me by the hand to her bathroom.