A&C 02: The Next Morning

Story Info
Alice needs more fun & Billy gets Operation Camel Toe.
3.6k words
4.5
2.8k
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales: Note there is cover art linked via the [paper stack] icon, which might be a clue to the background of the story.

02. The Next Morning

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible, for the nerds I have checked dates of certain inventions and Covid and the necessary ages for Alice for it to be possible.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a A&C 01. Beautiful Spring Sunday and you are recommended to read that first.

It starts during the end of the third wave of Covid 19 in England.

Alice here again, and If you haven't read the first chapter, shame on you and any confusion is your own fault, so there [ :-p ;-) ]. Just because the first story is Group Sex and possibly Voyeurism shouldn't stop you before reading this Erotic Couplings story. There are several more to come, stories and people.

------

The Next Morning

I woke up on the Monday morning after my unexpected three-way with the two men who live in my house and my later discovery about what prompted some of the events from their perspective. To say my house has good CCTV coverage, inside and out, is like saying there are a couple of porn movies on the internet.

Now after months without sex, unless it involved batteries, rechargeable of course, and said internet, I had suddenly been pleasured, and it was very pleasured, by two virile men. So, you may have thought that my sex drive would be satisfied. Instead, it was turned up full and the replays of it had filled my dreams.

Now, due to having no partner and lockdown; I had neglected what is known as my 'lady gardening' and I had had pubic hair where I would normally be waxed. I thought that might put Cal, who was caressing me there, off - but instead his hand stroked the hair in loving swirls before moving lower.

Last night I didn't know if, or when, I might have the pleasure of either, or both, of them again, if ever; but I sorted myself out in that area, as best as shaving can do.

In the morning I was pleased with the result as there was no stubble or redness and the inspection became a bit of a distraction and I nearly worked myself up into a climax, and possibly I should have.

Now I was wondering about whether I could seduce Cal, or Billy into more fun, when I realised, based on the time and it being Monday, that Cal would have left the house an hour ago, but if I was lucky enough, I might catch Billy in the gym.

Knowing what I now knew, I put 'Operation Camel toe' into operation. So, I selected another salmon pink bikini, this one was very minimalist with tie sides and very thin Lycra (aka Spandex) material. It had featured in my accidental 'show' I put on for the guys the week before that helped get yesterday's events both rolling and was similar to the one that I had been wearing when those events came to a satisfying conclusion.

I would normally have put on a crop top and mini-skirt, but I was not taking any prisoners, even though I knew Billy to be a bit more of a 'screw the ass off' type whereas Cal was more of a 'screw her ass up tight until she screams - and asking for more' lover.

I quickly nipped into my studio to check and, yes Billy was still in the gym, on the cross trainer, so I skipped breakfast and headed straight down there. Without even saying hello, got on the leg stretcher at the far end. To remind you, the gym had various hi-end machines: rowing; cross trainer; stationary bike; treadmill; bench press; thigh press and leg stretcher, all in one line and facing a mirror-wall with a ballet barre along the full length.

I started with the stretcher, as I normally did, and by virtue of going from splits to just spread, my bikini bottoms quickly ended up following the contours of my labia, and even revealing a bulge where my clit was already getting aroused. I glanced, in the mirror, and was pleased to see that Billy had abandoned the cross trainer and had started using the treadmill, although a fast walk was what it was set on rather than a run.

Our eyes met via the mirror, so it was clear that he was looking at me, and not at himself. So, I said. "Morning Billy, nice day."

And he had the courtesy to turn to look directly at me. "Morning Al, I agree." Not only did his face redden, but the fact that it was drizzling outside hinted at other things being nice rather than the weather.

If I needed any confirmation of where he was looking, or thinking, the tent in the front of his shorts told me he was enjoying the view, and in response my nipples sprang to life, and I felt a sense of warmth in my pussy.

Right, to ramp things up I moved onto the thigh press machine, earlier than I would normally do, but I had other exercise on my mind. Now this change had two benefits, one it was closer to Billy, giving him a better view, but as my legs were now going from spread to closed; the camel toe effect was more pronounced and as my thoughts got hotter, my labia, clit and nipples, got more aroused.

As I pulled down on the resistance bar, I also thrust out by tits, the way I was using them, 'breasts' was not the right term for this blatant display, and the lighting emphasised how much my nipples were pushing out the top of the bikini.

Without turning my head, I looked at Billy in the mirror, and there was only one place he was looking. Me. I released the resistance bar and dropped one hand to my camel toe, turned my head to look at his reflection and winked. He nearly fell over in embarrassment, so it was a good job he wasn't running fast.

I knew I was playing a game with him, but poor soul probably didn't know it. After a few more minutes of thigh presses, and resistance pulls, I transferred to the bench press and immediately set it up for dips and set my legs as far apart as possible.

I bent right down and looked between my legs at my reflection and, My God, not only was the bikini bottom folded into my butt, almost showing my rosebud, but my labia, vaginal opening, and clit were all visible and darkened by the liquid excitement seeping out of my sex. I did five more dips and on the last one I remained bent over, turned my head to look directly as Billy.

I huskily asked. "Like what you see?" Poor Billy, he turned to look at me directly and got his feet in a tangle and would have fallen if it wasn't for the handrail; and even then, he struggled to stop the treadmill.

Once he was back on his feet, I said in a little girl lost voice. "Would you like to get me up? I seem to be in need of some help."

He was nervous but came towards me, waving his hands. "Er, how can I er help?" From what I could see his erection in his shorts, was also waving about. For someone who fucked me yesterday he seemed unsure of where he could put his hands.

So I suggested. "Stand behind me and lift me by my arms." Of course, I didn't need help getting up, just ensuring that I got him up me, and I was getting desperate. He looked confused and worried in equal measure but did as he was told, and I felt his cock resting up my butt crease and as he leant against my back.

I quickly straightened so that hands overshot my arms, and I was able to grab them and bring them to my tits. He froze so I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder. "Now is time for You to Get UP Me. But 'remember'."

There was another look of confusion, so I said. "Go get a yoga mat and put it down there." I indicated a spot in front of the mirror-wall, and he released me and dashed off to grab one. As he turned, he was so stunned by what he saw that he dropped the mat, tripped, and fell on top of it.

The reason he was stunned was that in the few seconds he had his back to me I had whipped off my bikini, thanks to the tie fastenings, and so was facing him totally naked with my legs apart showing the curve of my mons between my thighs and the open valley through it. My shaved and spread vulva with a neat tuft of hair above it must have distracted him. In a bit of a Mistress Whiplash voice. "OK, there will do, shorts off and on your back!"

Billy was clearly under my spell and did what he was told, and his cock was clearly glistening from his pre-cum that must have been running along his shaft when he was watching me. I stood over him and he reached his arms up my legs, nearly reaching pussy, which changed my mind from mounting him to sitting down on his face.

As I positioned myself and knelt down, I could see his wide-eyed excitement at what I was about to do and I lowered my pussy onto his mouth and he eagerly, almost too eagerly, started to lick, suck and probe my lips, opening and clit with his tongue and lips. He didn't seem to know what to do with his hands as they were roaming across my butt and hips and even trying get to my pussy.

I realised, nice as this was, that I was just a spectator at my own party so I leant forward and broke the contact, leaving Billy looking devastated, but I quickly spun around and brought my pussy back to his mouth, leaving me able to look down at his cock. Billy brought his hands back to my ass and then around to my pussy and was starting to be a bit grabby, so I used what I hoped was the magic word. "Remember."

And it was magic, the grabs became strokes and so I gently took hold of his shaft. I then brought my mouth down to the tip, licked up some of the tasty pre-cum, and gently brought my lips around his glans and sucked him in as my hand gently worked up and down, wanking him and causing his cock to surge.

Now I like giving head with me on top as it means I am in control of how deep I go, and as a result I can go deeper than if the man is thrusting. Billy tried to start thrusting from below, but with a firm hand on his pelvis and moving my mouth clear I was just about to say 'remember' when he settled and relaxed. So, I quickly took his cock back in my mouth and as a reward went as deep on him as I could, eliciting a groan that reverberated pleasantly against my pussy and that triggered the start of my orgasm, built mostly on my randy-ness and my earlier bit of self-love. I pulled my mouth off his cock, held if firmly and cried.

"Bbiiiillllliiiieeeee... I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

I frantically rocked my hips over Billy's face with his nose, tongue and chin running back and forth over my vulva, from clit hood, clit, labia, vagina and perinium, back and forth until I was exhausted and just lay their holding his cock close to my cheek. Billy started to gently lick at my clit, and I could feel that I must have nearly downed him.

His hands were also massaging my buttocks and gently moving them apart and together in a pleasant way, but I also realised that his thumbs were slowly working towards my rosebud and were already in the crease. 'Interesting' I thought, but I wasn't interested in anyone going there, 'yet', so I filed the thought away and lifted myself up, with just the slightest resistance from Billy's hands, so I said. "How do you like your cowgirl?"

That was the same question I had asked Callum yesterday, but I didn't know where Billy had been at that time. He must have been closer that I thought as he replied. "Same way as Callum?" Though his slight doubt seemed odd, I quickly turned around and facing Billy, and Oh My, his face was soaking, I straddled his hips.

As I brought my body down on his cock, he raised his arms to my breasts and his thumbs and flicked my erect nipples as Cal had done. So, I started to bounce up and down on Billy's cock, but he didn't have the same skill as Callum, so I had to rock my hips to massage my clit. Also, although Billy was thicker, he didn't reach my cervix like Cal's longer, but less thick one did.

Nevertheless, it was doing wonders in building a new climax when Billy said. "Do you want to lean away and give me room?" Billy was trying to copy what he had seen me and Cal do, so, who was I to deny him and I got myself into position and just hoped that Billy would manage to do to my g-spot what Cal had done to it. Also, I hadn't had the expert stimulation of it that Cal had provided yesterday. Nevertheless, I lifted until Billy's cock was nearly out of me, and when he started trusting his thickness and angle was doing wonders to my g-spot.

Billy managed those thrusts for a couple of minutes before I threw myself forward in a deep orgasm.

"Bbbbiiiillllliiiieeee! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! OOOHHhhhh. FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!! AAaahhh!"

Billy wrapped his arms around me and despite, or possibly because, my vagina was spasming on his cock he was trying to thrust when I would have preferred calm, but he was learning.

Once the Orgasm subsided and I could think straight I said. "Billy, thanks for that. I needed it. I have been so randy since yesterday."

Then Billy, bearing in mind his erection was still in me, asked the question I was dreading. "Have you spoken to Cal."

"About what?"

"About the leaning back, what's so good about it?"

And I relaxed and passionately kissed him. "Now, Billy, is not the time for Sex Ed. Now is the time for you to give me a good fucking with you on top!" And a massive smile, or possibly a wicked, going to screw her ass off Al, smile came on his face and we went to roll over but the yoga mat was stuck to his back and we had to uncouple and sort ourselves out.

Once we had; I laid back on a new mat, arranged this time so we could watch each other in the mirror-wall and Billy knelt next to me.

I went to spread my legs, but he put my ankles together and straddled me, so that my labia were closed up. "What are you doing Billy?"

"Don't you want to be tight on my penis when I fuck you?"

"Billy, with the thickness you have, you don't need me to be tighter, and I can tighten up on you, so let's do it my way."

"OK, I suppose." He sounded a bit put out. "But can we change if I need it?"

"Yes, but you won't." And with that he let me spread my legs, which I did so wide I know my vagina actually gaped, and from Billy's face he found it erotic, and his cock surged. He leaned over me, and I guided his cock straight into my waiting void which willingly made way for him until his pubic bone was resting on my clit and I rocked around. Then he did the same and I gave out a little sigh to show I liked it.

As he pulled back, I clamped my pelvic floor, so that I he could feel the force on his cock, and he smiled. I wrapped my legs behind his back and whispered in his ear. "Go for it Tiger." Then I remembered what Cal had said about only coming in me if I asked for it. "Come in me. Fill me!"

He raised his upper body on his arms and looked down my body at my tits with their erect nipples and then rammed home causing the base of his cock to crash against my clit and his balls to slap against my perinium. I clamped and he did a little rotation and then pulled back again and slowly built up a rhythm.

Occasionally he withdrew enough for his swollen glans to stimulate my g-spot, which was nice but not enough to set me off. As the speed of thrusts increased, the depth reduced so I didn't think I was going to have another orgasm, but then Billy grunted. "Al, uhh, can, uhhh, really, uuhh I co, uuhhh, me."

"Yessss, Billlieee, yes!" And with that he suddenly went wild, with longer strokes and more speed and that set up a rocking motion that sent my tits into motion.

My g-spot getting massaged, clit banged, perinium slapped, and my tits being shaken, was enough.

"ooohhhH aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHHFfUUUCCCKK! BBIIILLLIIIIEEEEeee!!!! FUCKING COOMMMEEEE IIIINNNN MMMEEEE!!!!"

And with a massive groan he thrust his cock in deep and I felt it pulse as his spunk shot onto my cervix and he held it there as my vagina spasmed on it and it pulsed and shot four or more times.

Billy collapsed on me, and I stoked his hair and kissed his cheek. For such a substantial cock, it quickly lost its size and started to slide out of me. I got Billy to roll off me and, with his weight on the mat, I was able to sit up without it remaining stuck to my back. I thought to myself. 'I'll have to get some different mats if I am going to keep this up'.

I looked down at Billy. "Right, don't you need to be getting ready for work."

With a tired look and a smile he replied happily. "I think I've done a bit of work already this morning and I need breakfast. Can we talk over breakfast? I can have a late start."

That sounded ominous. "OK, but if it gets too deep, we stop, OK?"

He smiled. "Agreed."

That reduced my worry a bit. "Right, I need a shower and so do you, meet you in your kitchen in fifteen minutes."

I was wondering what he wanted to talk about and was running different conversations through my mind, most of which I would eventually have with both Billy and Callum later.

However, the discussion was mostly different. Basically, it revolved around whether I had told Callum about my g-spot and I told him that until Callum had found it yesterday I didn't know I had one. Once he had found it, he made sure he pleasured it and the leaning back in cowgirl was new to me.

Billy was pleased to know his extra girth meant that he could stimulate my g-spot if he pulled back enough, and I could tell he wanted that to be his advantage over Callum as it was clear that he wasn't as long but was significantly thicker.

Then he asked about 'remember'. I explained, not untruthfully, that I had heard Callum say it yesterday and that Billy had softened his approach to sex. I presumed that they must had had a conversation about sex and that it meant something, so I took advantage of it. Of course, by the time I was seducing Billy on Monday morning I knew exactly what they had said and why, but as they say, don't let the facts spoil a good story.

Billy then had to get to work as he had a video conference on his PhD and I went to my studio to check on the video files in the gym and to source some yoga mats that wouldn't stick to a sweaty back and found some washable covers with next day delivery.

The trouble with checking the files is that I couldn't wait for Cal to get back and rang him to check on when he would be back and asked if he would like me to get him a Chinese delivered as a thank you for yesterday. He tried to refuse, on the basis he should be buying as a thank you to me, but we agreed I would order it and we could discuss payment when we were eating it.

As Cal wouldn't be back until eight, I explained it would be just him and me as Billy would have eaten and be doing something by then. Of course, I didn't know what he would be doing and didn't care, as long as I got Cal to myself for the evening.

(continued ... A&C 03. The Art of Customer Service)

I hope you enjoyed this part, it was a bit shorter as Billy has lots to learn about the advantage of taking his time.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, and your kind votes. Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

Constructive comments welcome, even critique, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again...

Alex