All Comments on 'Abandoned Rage'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 664 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misty! So very misty!

We shed a tear and then another and another, and then held each other in a touching caress so we are reminded how much love we have already shared and how much we have yet to give and receive❤️❤️

Beautiful story that started so sad and tragic, and blossomed into a lifelong of tender forever and ever!

All of us should be soooo blessed.

Thank you for one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was kinda getting into the story and lo and behold you didn't disappoint me, the story became STUPID...a beautiful, gorgeous girl I didn't know showed up at my door and kissed me. I stopped reading at this point, just too stupid.2/5

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God I pissed myself laughing because this fucking idiot beat up his House? I mean for fucks sake how more pathetic can you fucking get? And personally if the whole relationship as she herself said in front of witnesses was only ever a place holder by definition her marriage vows were in fact FRAUDULENT. You can't make marriage vows when you have no intention of keeping them in fact forget divorce you have grounds for an Annulment.

His whole prenuptial that's not a prenuptial is just grounds for stupidity. According to him it's just an Asset Allocation List but does he not during the lifetime of his marriage ever plan on accumulating Assets, Cash etc. Protecting his business and not himself is the height of stupidity and incompetence I mean isn't he an Accountant?

Australian Law is different to the US but fraud is still fraud and an entire room of quite literally co-conspirators would make for a very compelling case.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry actually finished it and had to agree with one of the other commentators as in this mirrored every Living Wives Trope known to man. But all in all this was readable without going nuts on the critique. Being original with a Plotline with such a well used Theme is always going to be tough. But what I like about this author is he's improving with every story and at the end of the day that's all you can ask of anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done!!! You accomplished what you set out to do, and did it exceptionally well. Thank-you.

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

Not only does she show up out of nowhere, she kisses him and then slaps him... What the fuck kind of behaviour is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. As another reviewer has noted there were a few quirks but I found it an enjoyable read. Well done!

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Wow, I don't usually read Loving Wives stories because they leave me so angry all day but I loved this one. The best revenge on a cheating spouse is happiness. The ending was so sad and sweet. The writing was well done. I spent all morning reading this because I couldn't put it down. Well done. 5 stars from me.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It was a magnificent story very well told. A few snags here and there, but they didn't do much harm to the whole thing. Rarely have I read a more emotional story in "LW". 5*!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahaha! This is a parody, right? Right.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! I shed tears as well, so good job in bringing these dear people to life, Mr. Other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God awful, how much you must hate your ex-wife. Writing silly revenge fantasy porn won't make up for it. You need to talk to a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went to Average

He is ambushed gets mad. As he should. No drinking breaking furniture. Accountant. Cold hard facts. Revenge etc.

I was CPA ( also am USMC) don't keep it current retired. Payback is a bitch. No winey asses please !!!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

As always 5 plus stars, my only complaint is the time between stories. You are a talented writer/storyteller, it will not be long before you are widely published. As a fellow Aussie please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I could nitpick like some, I won't. This was a really good story that stands out compared to all the 1 or 2 page BTB stories coming out lately. Always frustrating to not have closure in a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Best I have read in a long time..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I remain a huge fan of your work - this one was definitely top-shelf.

5 stars - only because that's the limit.

jblogsjblogsover 1 year ago

Great story - keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As to your notes, Lina didn't deserve a good ending either.

JohnCKnightJohnCKnightover 1 year ago

OK I love this. Double or nothing was one of my first stories read on lit, still in the top 3 fav's. Thanks for sharing your stories. I actually gave up on the site for a while came back to reread D.ON.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

this story needs an extreme emotional impact scene warning. it's hard to read when your eyes are full of tears.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

A few things. One, the title doesn't match the story. Two, the new girl is ridiculous and psychotic, not romantic. Seriously, someone who shows up unannounced and then kisses you THEN slaps you before they introduce themselves? And "gifting" you the engagement ring you bought that they "totally weren't snooping when they found it" and telling people you're engaged already? These are alarm bells, not true love. Three, happy endings are for the end of the story. Not half or more of the story.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

A few things. One, the title doesn't match the story. Two, the new girl is ridiculous and psychotic, not romantic. Seriously, someone who shows up unannounced and then kisses you THEN slaps you before they introduce themselves? And "gifting" you the engagement ring you bought that they "totally weren't snooping when they found it" and telling people you're engaged already? These are alarm bells, not true love. Three, happy endings are for the end of the story. Not half or more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was with you until the beautiful girl, who is going to be his next wife, shows up on his door step, that’s when things went completely off the rails. The story was already going sideways when he got everything except ten thousand dollars in the divorce. You should have had him win the lottery, and Rebecca become a lingerie model too.

Look I get the June sucks story kind of sucked with the way it just left the MC hanging out to dry, and it seemed to really upset you, but I would have liked to see something with at least a tiny bit of reality to it.

Thanks for your time and effort.KS

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Brilliant . Many thanks . Please keep contributing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are quite a few fantasies on this site and many are enjoyable. Then there are fantasies that are so preposterous and eccentric that you just have to laugh. I laughed early and often reading this story.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Got a bit lost, when did Rebecca die? Did I miss a page?

Liked the story, never the less.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

So, I had missed a whole page, moving scene.

I enjoyed it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The ending made me cry

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Rebecca's death made me tear up and I've been a grumpy old fart since I was six.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 1 year ago

Excellently done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Touching story!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

First few pages of Rebecca spoiled it for me after an excellent start, although it picked up again for a good ending. So I gave it 4*

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great until Rebecca appeared, it went of the cliff the early stages were awful. However it picked up again and recovered well at the end

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

until now my rating system was 3stars OK 4stars LIKE IT 5stars REALLY LIKE IT. but fore the first time I can say YES I REALLY LOVE IT FIVE STARS!!!

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Can't thank you enough for this gem... absolutely a great read

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

I thought the Rebecca character was a bit too contrived, but I’ve read enough of these to know how the story goes. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tales in the "Loving Wives" section which have a substantial dose of romance in them are usually received with catcalls and raspberries (at the least) and virulent criticism as the common denominator. Once an author has succeeded in creating circumstances which allow for the reader to suspend reality for "creative license", the only criteria for judgement should be: "Was it well-written in terms of composition elements that 'writers' workshop' leaders posit as being necessary? Did the plot development unfold in a reasonably coherent and believable fashion? Were the protagonists fleshed out in detail and with personalities and characters one can accept as being easily observed in everyday life? Did the story have a clear climax and a reasonable ending?

Well, yeah...damn right! So, whether you agree with how the author took the direction of the story or how he portrayed the protagonists' characters...other2other1 took them where HE wanted them to go, and did it well.

Absolutely a 5 out of 5. More please, and thanks for the gift.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Loved this, great story, always hate it when a loved character dies, I'm a soft aulde shite.

Thanks for the Blue Stahli recommendation.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

second time around and still a great LW story. What goes around....................

Of course tears at the end as they are reunited after passing....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice follow up to the Nuclear Family

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Wordy as hell and I wanted to kick his maudlin ass several times The story perked up considerably in the last few paragraphs and raised the star level somewhat. I like the last part enough to give the story a 4. Thanks for the story, as aggravating as some parts were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for an excellent story but you missed a layup. The motivation for Mark's support of Troy's campaign of "true love" was very weak, especially given his continued support beyond the initial surprise party. If you had spent a paragraph linking Mark to Troy's "drugs and hookers" prior to the party, it would have solidified the reasons for his intense involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn you you made an old man cry.Not many can do that

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The continued Others surname gets really irritating as well as the absolute wallowing in misery that all of his MC's do for so long you want to scream at their fictional characters to get off their butts and start acting like actual fucking MEN.

I mean fine we all get the get in touch with your feelings BULLSHIT but let's be real Men act like how we act because we're MEN not tit less Women. Trying to turn Guys into Chicks does nothing for the Guys and certainly nothing for the Chicks.

So suck it up and face the BIOLOGY😎😎😎

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!!!

Clansman2100Clansman2100over 1 year ago

As a new fan of yours, I would like to say keep the good work up.

emsoneemsoneover 1 year ago

WOW! JUST WOW! Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, beautiful love story, cried even harder this time when Rebecca dies.

Love these "Other" based stories, why shouldn't a writer be able to use his own surname.

Oh to be Terry Other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a wonderful job of telling a most captivating story. The passing of Rebecca was so moving it brought tears to my eyes.

nightowl57nightowl57over 1 year ago

Loved this story I can relate a little to it as I found my true love after my first marriage, 20yrs and still going strong so there is hope

oddtomas1oddtomas1over 1 year ago

A great story. One of the best.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

Very moving, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THAT was a very good story! 5 stars.

SomeguyinsjSomeguyinsjover 1 year ago

Kmart still exists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, the ending brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your wonderful story 5 stars gpa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that this is your best yet.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

If I could give this 10 stars I would

Pianist01Pianist01over 1 year ago

Loved this story, especially the emotional ending😇

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Hey when are you going to submit a new story. You are my favourite author, your quality prose is really refreshing along with your story construction

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Abandoned Rage is a good name for the other story, abandoned and making me feel rage for how much potential it had. Great story, easy to see why its gotten such a positive response and I'm adding to that. The pain, the anger, and the healing were all done amazingly. 8 pages and it flew through fast. Definitely becoming one of my favorite authors, 5 stars and faved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a big baby. Hedestroyed his house andmangled his hands and arms over a cheating whore. I don't want somebody this immature as my accountant. Shezz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, five stars. I was not expecting all the emotions in this story. Very well written!

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiuover 1 year ago

I have read all your stories and have enjoyed them all so very much. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories for free. You are a special person in my eyes. Another 5-star story! Best wishes to you and yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I noticed in the comments section there seems to be this one A-HOLE that makes negative remarks:

while 99% of the commenters are near 100% approval.

My remarks are this:

This story is good beyond comprehension, at least in my mind. I do not write well nor am I intelligent;

So, John Other "Thank You" well done. -- RCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good day mate and thanks for showing Aussie quality to the world.

Too many comments to read them all, but as noted there are few critical comments.

I read about about 40%. The critical are almost all anonymous, the few critical members give not details on their bio's and have produced no good works of their own. Ignore the wannabe's.

THC (QLD)

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Mr Other, excellent story. I totally enjoyed it. Got me emotional too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Alan

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A powerful story that evokes great emotion of different kinds. We go from shock to anger to hatred to love to anguish without a chance to catch our breath. Excellent writing!

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Well done👏👏👏👏👏

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I read this before and still think that this is a great story, I like the way you wrote and put it together nicely paced good character development and lovely described sex, what more can you ask for on here.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I completely and totally love this story.

You on a ride of all the emotions that life has to offer.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Reading again

Other accounts. 🤣 Awesome!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 2

Moral of the story. Don’t go for the girl who has a HUGE love in her past. Unless he’s dead…and maybe not then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. As a side note, a woman is a fiancee. A man is a fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story, especially the sex! I had big crocodile tears on Becca's passing & cursed you (Ha!)

I look forward to reading more of your stories! Thank you

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 1 year ago

I forgot to add "your score".

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing another great story. I like you 2 multi part stories also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very well thought out, excellently crafted tale. I can’t find anything to knock about it. Gave it 5 stars, because I couldn't give 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. One comment in general, about women. They have a very short shelf life. By the time a woman hits 40, she is starting to lose her looks. By 50, the chances of her getting remarried are pretty much nill. Most women realize this. So to throw away a good looking, hard working man who worships you, is the very definition of crazy. Go on tic too, and listen to the 20 something women who are looking for a man, older or younger, who has a job, and wants to start a life with them. It’s actually, quite sad.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.12.22]

John,

Why did you dispatch the invisible Ninjas cutting onions to my room?

A beautiful story beautifully written!

11/10!!!!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

Wow! Intense story!

5 stars

I really enjoyed it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man, I got something in my eyes near the end. You should've warned me to wear safety glasses, geez. 10/10 story.

MetalMilitia0721MetalMilitia0721over 1 year ago

I shed some tears reading this: Beautiful story now a favorite.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Damn dude well done must be raining my face is wet

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

The second reading was time vey well spent. And you, again, were not the only one to shed tears at the end. So again I say well done. And keep a tear in all our eyes, it makes us real.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Amazing loved it.Tears flowing at the end😊

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What woman wouldn't cry reading that. Great story worth more than 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the third story from this author that I have read. In each he has gone out of his way to denigrate and ridicule homosexuals. I obviously am ignorant of whatever psychological issues underlie his bigotry but hope they are addressable and that he will put forth the effort to see if they can be resolved. As is the case with all such prejudices, the quality of the author's work product suffers when his bigotry is expressed in his writing. That is a particular shame when the quality of the work is otherwise high, as is the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, Troy was skimming and got caught, but how did James know what the money was used for? Did he depose each dollar bill and have them report in? "Yup, I went for drugs." "I went for sex." Unless you know the serial numbers, cash is untraceable. Especially when it's only pixels on a screen. Bit of an over reach wouldn't you say?

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

To Anonymous about homosexuals. No the author DID NOT denigrate homosexuals.

You however should be shamed to try to FORCE anyone to agree with your beliefs.

Di I hate homosexuals? No. Nor various skin colors [which do not determine race] nor do I hate women.

However I, and a vast majority humanity HATE everyone who tries to force their beliefs on us. Be they sexual, religious or otherwise.

We all have to freedom to embrace that which we will and not be forced into anything.

By the by. Want something glorifying homosexuals? Write it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the story was very good, but the ending.......fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...