All Comments on 'Abandoned Rage'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 664 Comments (Page 4)
Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Magnifique, je n'arrête pas de pleurer! Qu'elle fin admirable surtout après un début très dur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A Beautiful Story!!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lost My Wife of 44 years together on 10/27/2021. I know when My time come's She will be standing at the Gates of Heaven waiting to greet Me Home! I have so Many unanswered questions for Her She could Never answer in the Pas 30 years we were together I could almost not finish this story at the end It hurt so bad and yes it is hard to read through Eyes full of tears. But I finally finished and Glad I did kept reading the story till the end It gives Me Hope of the time after I take My last breath.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A reread I just bumped it up to favorites. I had forgotten the tears. Lord the tears.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Definitely tears at the end of this one. I could see my own wife passing as I watched Rebecca passing in your story. My wife passed almost 4 year ago in bed beside me very early in the morning. Just the evening before she woken out of a two week coma, she looked at me with a big smile and said: "I love you", the she went back to sleep again and passed early the next day.

I miss her everyday. Very moving story.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

Oh my, what a therapy session. Makes me appreciate what I have. I’ll be looking for more from…this was superb.

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me when he threw his temper tantrum.

Military

Planning and action.

No baby time

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Another great story!!! For me the BEST one so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Truly a wonderful story. I really felt like I knew each of the characters.

I hope you continue to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY, 20 stars! Jillian had the world by the tail and through it away and never found it again. Becca picked up the pieces, and was basically married to Greg after their second date. Please write more, you don't realize how good you are!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a deep love and moving story. Your passion for the characters in this story was obvious. Thank you for sharing it. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed throughout, my wife just learned she has cancer so of course I was balling towards the end.

Five stars is the best I could give ya. It belongs in a hall of fame!

edoug66edoug66over 1 year ago

Terrific story, although I wished the ex came to that conclusion on her own. But still 5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you for not allowing Jillian to come back into his life, at the end, which seems the way, most of these stories end. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi there, I can relate so much to the cancer parts of these stories, as I have stage 4 cancer now that I,ve been dealing with for two years now. really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too, shed a tear at Rebecca's passing. You are a wonderful story teller with a warm heart. Please keep sharing your gift.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

bastard made me cry awesome i envy you your faith i sure hope it is that way i suspect ill be waiting for her for a few yrs in the not too distant future, though I fear ill just turn to dust and be done with it. That was pretty awesome ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story of a beautiful romance.

A must read for anyone who wishes to understand the nature of enduring love.

About as perfectly written as a story can be written. Hall of Fame worthy.

THC

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read on this site, possibly anywhere ever!

You certainly know how to play the emotions. I have been at 4 death beds and I had tears rolling down my face as I read about Rebecca's final hours.

I am 83 and 2 years ago found love with a wonderful woman of 60. She has given the 2 best years of my life. My tears were at least in part because I know our time together will not be long and I will leave her alone again, but we are determined to make the most of every day.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. And hell yes I shed a few tears as well. A very romantic story, and well told at that. Thank You for sharing it with us. I gave it 5 stars, and it deserves more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John, All of your stories are excellent. Sincerely, B Dobson

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

It's to bad that there's only 5 stars to give this story, because it deserves a hundred. As always, your personal touch to each of your works preceeds itself, and then some. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very romantic story,you captured the emotion,if more authors did that mabey the world would be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars all the way. The part where Rebecca passes was extraordinary. I am 80 years old and can only hope that this version of death could be true.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the first three infidelity parts, but skipped the romantic parts.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Read this again. Oneofmy favorite stories.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

The ending brought tears to my eyes and I don’t consider myself as emotional. A very well written story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

The first part, up to where the MC got dumped by his wife, was OK, but then it got soppy especially where he cries in front of his employees - what a wimp. From then on it became too ‘Mills & Boon’ for me. 3 stars and thanks for sharing.

Funfriend1410Funfriend1410about 1 year ago

Five stars , couldn’t put it down, you had a grown man crying .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you had to spoil an excellent story by making sure Gregory lost two wives. You're a masochist. 4 marks'

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

This will be in my personal favorites and read often. Great story and writing.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Rebecca is a delightful character. She's a special achievement. There's much more there in the story of course. She stands out.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Once again tears, there is no way you can pass on the feelings of losing a loving wife after almost 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I will admit I shed a tear or twelve when I wrote Rebecca's passing", ditto, very well written, very emotive. Not looking at all forward to dying alone, but not worried about the fact of dying and leaving nothing behind w/ very few mourners. Good story overall. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We, together, are sooooo misty and wiping away our tears as we understand the true and deep love that grows over time looking into each others eyes - window to our souls.

Thank you for such a beautiful story that started out so tragic and hurtful before bringing the angel of love to a broken heart.

We are so reminded of the love carried to another through one simmering look, one tender touch and one's lips lingering for the next caress.

Thank you for sharing from your heart with what could be and should be, everlasting love.

S&JW

h2osh2osabout 1 year ago

A great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories on the site. Five stars are not enough to reflect how strong the story moves the reader. While the opening totally grabbed the imagination about how deceitfully Jillian treated Gregory the closing showed the depth of love shared between Greg and Rebecca and created more tears than most readers have shed in many years.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

Giddy Other2other1,

Another beautiful tale, very enjoyable and heart-warming. I was worried when you wrote "32 years passed" and thought "Oh God no, not another partner passing on ending". I really dislike those endings as they seem to rob the story of Joy for me and I miss learning a little more of a life journey of two loving partners. I miss the journey. But to my surprise you pulled it out of the fire and made a sad ending into a joyous loving Reunion! Well done old Son, You've me a devoted follower. Yet again 5* and added to my favourites.

Thank you Mr. Other.

Luke (Old_Lion)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry there aren’t more stars to give. Excellent tale with a great ending. The outing of the cheater wasn’t needed, but I guess it appeased the BTB crowd.

It might be nitpicking, but using fiancé for a woman is wrong. That term only applies to the male. Fiancée is the proper term for the female.

Unless Aussies do it differently?

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By far this is your best story, at least my second time through. You captured a brutal betrayal and an amazing love story all in one. Wish all stories were this good and long on this site.

MnbrMnbrabout 1 year ago

I agree with the person who said it needs more stars

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 1 year ago

He had a great life. In a way Jillian did him a favor. Shame that she never learned to get it right. 6 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, good grammar & spelling. The storyline was fine up until the last chapter. It is was a clear five stars up to that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story if every secondary character wasn't so eager to stroke MC's penis and tongue his ass.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 1 year ago

Love the story the love of the second marriage made it all worth while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite good, recommend it highly

Good work including enjoyable eroticism, although a bit more would be fine... ;)

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story should have ended when Rebecca died. The reunion in heaven between her and the MC was silly. The coffee shop meeting of Jillian and the MC was unnecessary. Jillian had been presented as a terrible person and readers knew her life had become miserable when Troy was fired for his crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been unable to stop crying. I've seen my wife of 39 years rolled out on her way to the mortuary. In the beginning our love was not like Becca and Greg and the flames slowly died out over the years but we kept going through the motions. I would like to meet up again, not for sex, but for answers. Unlike many comments, I liked the ending. Seeing Jillian finally able to admit she had royally screwed up. The joy of the reunion of Becca and Greg. A lifetime of reeal true love fulfilled. Something about turning 75 has lead to te-examining my life and this story on particular has really brought home how it could have been with better choices. Thank you from the bottom and my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story. 5 stars. The only thing I disagreed with, is the last anon’s comments. The meeting in the coffee shop, showed his ex whore exactly what love and commitment was, and how she would never have it. And for God sakes, even if you are a Satan worshipping, animal sacrificing pile of puke, don’t diss on the scene where she comes down from heaven, and takes him away. Both of geese scenes, added depth and warmth, to the story. Excellent job!

Guyrea72Guyrea72about 1 year ago

Outstanding, great for a second reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dislike 2 stars.

Why

Rampage!!!

Can't understand!

Mad a more than a few times.

Hit something that would not break. Admit lucky as only ever bruised hands.

Never had cheating spouse but when read these stories always identify with MC who plans while shit happening.

Close accounts etc and then start planning how to inflict the most pain on cheaters without going to jail.

I also took off for insurance.

Maybe Australia different But in US international damage by home owner not covered

Unless he lied about home invasion.

Divorced. How Asked wife what she wanted for birthday. Total blindsided when she replied "a divorce"

Stunned to say the least. Didn't get drunk, violent,tear up things etc. Friends of mine divorced handled.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Can't say I'm disappointed with this story, because I enjoyed it very much. I did get a little turned off with all the "meant to be together" and "true love" dribble everyone kept spouting, but kept reading to the end. The last meeting between Greg and Jillian was well done. As stated elsewhere, she made her bed and would have to sleep in it. Don't blame Greg for telling her that he still didn't want to be friends, even after all these years. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jillian was in love with Troy and was too stupid to forget him when he left her. When Troy returned, she confused her list for true love. She was a stupid fool who was also very cruel to her husband. Rebecca was not really any better. It seems she had a first rate slut for several years and was on the rebound from a crudball when the main character just happened to be dumped. Did Becca really slap Charles after kissing him because he failed to notice or recognize her at the consolation bbq? Rebecca is as unstable and self centered as Jillian was. The story's ending was well written and meant to be tear jerker, but I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clear five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a shitty story didn't like it there wa literally not enough time for the 2 to have a bind also don't think the author realises how divorces affects you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cannot for the life of me, understand the negative comments on this one. The MC reacted the best he could, when he discovered his wife cheating on him, and wanting to get a divorce. As far as the comment from Anon “ Crocodle Sindy” about the damage to the house, it was owned by his company. He owned the company. So he could make the decision, to have the company repair it. Blimey, are you daft?

#2. His new wife was no better than the old one. How to do come to that conclusion? She says she was wild in her younger days, so what? Has no bearing on their relationship.

I loved the story- gave it a 5.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Man, you're good. Five stars. and on my list of favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars and worth everyone of em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No comments...5+ !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Immature to wreck HIS house. Becca was a slut who had always had a crush on him. Maybe he should have waited to meet a normal woman, who had a mind and life beyond her hormones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The pace is perfect. The language, description, emotions all meld into a torrential storm. The final passages after death are detrimental to a clean and pithy tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent,from beginning to end! 5+

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

VERY well done. 5 stars

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 1 year ago

I Have One Question

Who tied Becca up, gagged and blindfolded her on the bed? The answer might have been there and I could have missed it. And, yes to folks here in the States there are still Kmarts down under. Wow, Jillian married 7 times, that's nearing a Hollyweird record. It almost makes me feel so sympathy for her, almost... Well done story, the good folks and the not so all got their just ,rewards. *****'s

ReadIt1ReadIt1about 1 year ago

4/22/23

Pretty cool story, even better reading it the 2nd time many month later.

Thank you for your time and skill and imagination, my friend, appreciate it.

Bob in Silver Spring, MD

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Wow. So Good. I have read this several times and each time it gets better. It is a shame that some of you great story tellers can't give instructional time to the writers that slam stuff together with gum and either: don't finish the story, heave some "Cherry Boy watch or suck another man load or go all Rambo into a trip of nonsense that could never happen. Some of you in place of instruction should write some pointers of character Development... All of the characters in this story were developed on transition to make the reader live each scene...5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great parody of an LW story. I laughed throughout. It was so over the top, you can’t help but laugh. In all seriousness there may have been a good 9-10K story buried in the 24K words the author used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Drop the last paragraph. Dead people do not tell stories.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

MR Other, what a powerful story, you are a great writer. I shouldn't be reading this at work because it is hard to explain my tears, if someone was to approach me and see my eyes. What a powerful story, powerful writing. hear breaking and wholesome, enveloping, amazing. Wow, I am just overwhelmed by your writing sometimes. Great Job my friend, Great Job! 10 stars, wonderful story, HallMark movie quality at least!

Thank You, Thank You very much. Great Effort. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I am sorry, I don't know how I made the comment duplicate itself.

MaultascheMaultascheabout 1 year ago

What a great story again, you are one of the best authors here! Please stay healthy, take care and keep on writing. Looking forward to reading your next stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Buster on something, but this is just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very very good writing. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are not supposed to take the piss on LW. Some people take it seriously. At least I hope you are taking the piss, because otherwise this over written load of schmaltz is just mind blowingly bad.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

Second reading of a favorite story on this site that I will read again.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Revisit for me, fine story, glad I'm not at work, blubbering here.

Hate it when the loving wife goes first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly afterlife bosh at the end added nothing. Detracted, actually.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Like others have commented, your stories are well-written, engaging, thought-provoking, emotional roller-coasters, funny in parts, sad in others, and never a disappointment.

...and of course, worthy of 5 stars.

I always look forward to reading a new one from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate having to bite my tongue into the blood to hold back tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story. . .the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is the 50-something Colleen jumping around since he is hanging with her niece!!

The old lady is too dramatic

Mailman99207Mailman99207about 1 year ago

the ending of your story brought me to tears! my own life with my wife Rebecca was written down in your words. she passed from cancer just before our 25th anniversary. thank you for such a moving story!

HammocklesHammocklesabout 1 year ago

Monsterously excellent! As entertaining as I have ever experienced.

simpletxboysimpletxboyabout 1 year ago

Such an amazing double read! One of the best here, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really good story

Starman88Starman88about 1 year ago

your a very good story teller and writer ! Ive read several of your posts and have felt the story develope through my senses of love ,hate and understanding . in all the reads from lerottic yours affectected me more thru emotion then anyothers . please continue with your stories as i truly enjoy reading them !!!

PrefshavenPrefshavenabout 1 year ago

What a lovely ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where was Troy, a native born Australian citizen deported to? You mean extradicted ?

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

Very very nice!

i will enjoy seeing you take your rightful place along side the greatest authors on LIT.

Thank you for taking a worn out theme and adding a loving spin - finally in honor of the

decent hard working honorable protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best I have seen. Need more that, really touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and a wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's the cream right there

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

Mr. Other, Sir you have certainly written an epic EPIC tale! Combination "Hallmark" channel and "Exodus" This wonderful BTB tale encompasses such pain, betrayal, shame, complete Humiliation, and total destruction of a spouse including the betrayal by good friends Mark and Liina. How could any one person be so cruel to someone else, most especially a loving spouse. This BTB tale of recompense is amazing in scope. Only the greatest writer could pull this off with just enough detail and Not too much going into the weeds. Excellent job Mr. Other, Excellent Writing, Excellent Story, Excellent Effort Thank You Thank You Thank You. I shed my own tears reading this Epic Story. 5 or 500 stars it was fantastic. Good Job Sir. Good Job.

other2other1other2other112 months agoAuthor

Thanks B2U, I agree that it is hard to figure out how someone can act like that. The funny thing is I spent a bit of time with the author of the original story “June Sucks’ and this was largely his real life experience that he is still dealing with over a decade later. I just chose to go a different way with how my character dealt with the issues.

The rage part of my story came from friends of ours where he was in hospital and their son walked in to visit his dad finding him holding the hand of another woman. Suffice to say there was a marital breakdown that occurred and now almost two years later it is not good, so many horrible things have occurred, some of which make this story appear tame.

And thanks (everyone) for the comments and the tears, I still mist up every time that I read the scene with Becca’s passing. In my mind she was a graceful woman that loved her husband with passion and ferocity that we don’t talk about enough in this day and age.

I’ve got a few more stories that have the tears like this, last night I wrote a scene in a new story called ‘Connected’ where two people met as children in one of the most tragic ways, I’ve had to wipe tears away all three times I have worked on the scene, so I hope when you read it you also can feel the emotion.

Thank you all, while I continue to write the stories I feel in my heart I need to write. it does feel good that many of you are enjoying what I am submitting for your reading pleasure :)

Cheers

John Other

nogravynogravy12 months ago

There's certainly no shortage of unfeeling assholes in this world and in this story, they were to be found in abundance. Your description of becoming emotionally moved as you write is a comfort because it happens to me also. I have only posted a couple of things on Literotica, one formulaic, and one more metaphoric. Big surprise, the one centered around a metaphor was not well received. This particular work is, however, a cut above what is usually encountered in this genre, and I enjoyed it immensely. The characterization was adept, the story actually had the classic elements of creative writing, and your use of atmosphere and scene structure were extremely attractive. Thanks so much for your hard work, and for the continued pleasure you provide your readers. Certainly Five Stars for me!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How did the auditors find out about the drugs and hookers? Did they find receipts?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If only all the beautiful wifes who love and cherish their husbands understood how Rebecca loved her man then cheating and divorce rates would bottom out. My advice is to keep the passion you gave him before marriage even stronger AFTER marraige. If only.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I just read a wonderful story. One of the best I have read in Lilterotica. As I write this, my tears are still running down my face.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

JUST a" BIG THANK YOU."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...