All Comments on 'Abby's Adventures, Ch. 03'

by Gwenndolyn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Good story, impressed that the bad guys used reason and made a deal. Its so often they're just nutters used in a story for the purposes of moving a plot from A to B, but this makes them more real, more scheming, with all that entails.

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the compliment. We'll see the lizard girl and her creations again!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

I like where this story is headed. I agree with Gortmundy, you've made the 'bad guys' someone that will be part of the plot going forward. This sets you up for having a very intriguing story. Thank you, keep up the good work, and please bring us more of this delicious story!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Oh, and it is a bit of personal pleasure for me when one of my favorite authors (Gortmundy) comments on a story I am reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad to see another chapter, been reading since you started this story. You have created a really interesting enemy somewhat Lovecraftian which is awesome. Hope to read another chapter soon interested to see how all the people so far come to terms and how they will thwart this new enemy.

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both for the compliments. I'm glad you liked the creatures. I wanted something a little different, and they will be back as well. There might be a slight delay as I decide what to do in the next chapter, and if any fans want to offer suggestions or ideas, I'm very open to those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous