Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we waited for my daughter to return to the stairwell, I hugged my sister to me.

"Pete, what would our parents think of this?"

"Well as they weren't that religious, they would probably disapprove, unless they were put in the same situation we have been stuck in, then they would have done as we have done and ultimately committed incest. They're no longer among the living, so who the fuck cares? You just eat my daughter's cunt, while I fuck my sister's twat. Okay? That's the plan, unless if you want to stay naked forever with me and Lexi," I said.

"I am not the virgin good girl I was before waking up here, Pete. But just because I am willing to do this for our greater good, does not mean I have to like any of it," answered Julie.

"That's fair," I responded. Then I kissed the top of her head as Lexi re-entered the stairwell.

Lexi then positioned herself on the landing. Julie bent over and began eating her niece's cunt, then I sank my cock into my sister and began pumping in and out of her as I held on to her hips. Eventually I picked up speed until in climaxed into my sister's birth canal. After Julie sufficiently returned the favor to Lexi, turning her into girl goo from multiple orgasms, I waited until I pulled out. Once Lexi composed herself she had a predatory grin and switched positions with me as Julie licked off my cock, while Lexi ate my cum from her aunt's quim.

When Julie finished cleaning me, I waited for Lexi to finish Julie. Of course, Lexi had again turned her aunt into a pile of girl goo. That meant that as the key fell we had to wait to unlock the last padlock. Then we unlocked and removed the last padlock before going back down the stairs to return to the living area to bathe and eat lunch.

---

When we were ready as a group to open the door at the top of the stairs the women paired off and followed me from our living area into the gym area, into the sex dungeon, to the stairwell, and then up the staircase to the door. Behind me were Charlene and Julie followed by Carol and Bambi, then Anjali and Lexi, then Kim and Lynda, with Jenny and Maria bringing up the rear.

I opened the door to a white concrete hallway with florescent tubes on the ceiling. The hallway curved to the left, so we walked down the hallway taking a few curves until we got to a door. I opened the door and we found a room with a monitor on the back wall, with white leather sofas on each side of the rather long skinny room the size of the back of a small U Haul. The monitor read take your seats. So, we filtered in and took seats on the two opposing couches.

Suddenly a wall came down cutting off access to the door we came through. I was sitting on the right handed couch with my sister, Carol, Lexi, Lynda and Jenny. Sitting on the opposing couch were Charlene, Bambi, Anjali, Kim and Maria. We then felt ourselves move forward towards the monitor which came to life.

On the monitor was a topless olive skinned woman with raven hair.

"Hello, my name is Daphne. I am the Mayor of Hub 42, your new home. Your trip will take roughly three hours. In the next thirty minutes I hope to answer most of the questions we know you have."

Daphne continued, "Let's start with a little bit about your new culture. We have been very deliberate in calling Peter, the Breeder in all of our correspondences with you, because for our culture to survive we need to select men who fit our needs as a society. What needs are those you may ask? An intelligent male between the ages of 36 to 50, who has one or more adult biological daughters who live with them, and who is not opposed to group sex or kinky sex. Our collection teams found, Pete to be an ideal male for our purposes."

Daphne continued, "Now why you may ask do we want a male who has an adult daughter or adult daughters? Because we as women can only reproduce female progeny, which means our breeders must be comfortable in eventually breeding their own daughters once they become of age."

Daphne continued, "Your next question is why would we not be able to produce male progeny? Here is where you may think we are insane. We are part-Nephilim. We are particularly the descendants of the fallen Angel Zeus and his harem of human women and Nephilim daughters. In antiquity we are referred to as the Amazons, before that we were called the Atlantians."

Daphne continued, "We were cursed by Yehweh to only producing female children when our ancestors sought to take over the world and begin a campaign to wipe out all non Nephilim. Our colonies from where we had planned to launch multi-tiered attacks were blow up using volcanoes with the Isle of Crete being one of the remaining pieces of one of our colonies. What you call the continent of Antarctica was our capital, it was covered in snow and ice. The survivors were cursed by Yahweh to only being able to give birth to girls. During the succeeding centuries we were hunted and chased back to reclaim our home from the snow and ice."

Daphne continued, "You are currently 2 miles from the surface of Antarctica, in an insulated car surrounded by a transportation tube buried in snow and ice, taking you from our capital to where I am at Hub 42."

Daphne continued, "Now as to why specifically was Pete chosen. Our collection teams are always looking for good candidates with agents scoping out Gentleman's Clubs, Swinger's Clubs, BDSM Clubs, Pornographic Film Conventions, Adult Book Stores, and Pornographic Film Theaters. Pete and his late wife attended both a Swinger's Club and an Adult Book Store, which put them on our radar."

Daphne continued, "We found that he had an under-aged daughter at the time, but that he and his wife had regular sex with her two business partners, Kim and Lynda. His wife was in the hospital when his daughter turned 18 and became of age. We then saw his sister had moved in and that his parents had both died, so we had a man with only two adult female relatives who lived with him and no other relatives. We also noticed, he had a business partner who was married to a female bisexual porn star and lived next door to him."

Daphne continued, "Our society has 101 Hubs and each hub is supposed to have a Mayor, a Breeder and is supposed to be self sufficient. Not all of the hubs have a Breeder, so our collections teams send in their reports and our Queen selects candidates for our collection teams to collect. It was determined that it would be best to collect you, your daughter and sister after your wife died. And the go ahead was given to set about collecting you."

Daphne continued, "While your family was away from your house we installed remote controlled knock out gas containers in your vent system. We believed we would have coming with your at least 6 women, namely your daughter, your sister, your business partner, her wife, and your wife's business partners who are both single and we believed to be catering your funeral reception. Two of our agents infiltrated your funeral reception to gain access to your backyard, where we hid suitcases which contained space suits and equipment to put you and your women into induced comas."

Daphne continued, "When it was determined that only women remained in your home, we set off the containers and our two agents dressed in their spacesuits and carrying their suitcases made entry to your home and began stripping all of you naked. They found your secretary wearing just her stockings and shoes, with her panties around her knees. Once all 11 of you were nude and lying side by side secured in duffel bags with gas masks feeding you more knock out gas, they started gathering your valuables, keepsakes (like records, CD's, photos, DVDs, etc..), nik-naks, cutlery, plates, bowls, glasses and cups. They even removed your watch and wallet from your wall safe."

Daphne continued, "When the rest of your neighbors were asleep, we brought in the rest of our collection teams. First our medical team came and collected the 11 of you and changed out your breathing apparatus to keep you in your induced comas. Then our moving teams came in and loaded up all of your belongings including sentimental or valuable furniture. Then once all that was removed, our demolitions team set fire to your home."

Daphne continued, "Now we had a second team make their entrance into Carol's neighboring home and they went to work gathering up valuables, keepsakes, nik-naks, cutlery, etc... from her home as well. So when our teams arrived to remove Pete and the belongings in his home, we did the same for Carol and Bambi. Then our demolitions team set fire to their home as well. They used acetylene to burn both homes to the ground as the acetylene would thoroughly burn both homes to a pile of ashes and make finding bodies impossible."

Daphne continued, "You and your belongings were flown to a container ship and then flown to our capital hub once the ship was in range Antarctica. In the capital we kept all of you in induced comas as you were operated on and injected with gene therapy. When your bodies had been sufficiently altered to survive the pressure at which you will be living for the rest of your lives, we waited for all of you to attain the same level of fitness, keeping all of you in induced comas while we waited. This took us several months. Then when all of you were ready we inserted you into your training rooms."

Daphne continued, "All entry into your rooms was done via the ceilings after we had gassed you while you were sleeping, though the first time we gassed you some of you would not go to bed and thus were gassed while you sat at your dining table or sitting on your toilet. Also we do not have teleporter technology, so that answers that question."

Daphne finished, "Now as to what happened to your belongings, they are here in Hub 42 in your new mansion. Hub 42 has its own farm, greenhouse, meet packing plant, power station, hospital, school, and engineering shop. Your personal staff in your mansion includes, maids, cooks, contractors (who will do the plumbing, electrical work, and do any carpentry jobs), and a dominatrix/submissive if you wish to engage in further BDSM play. Now go to sleep, when you arrive I will greet you personally and give you a tour of your new mansion and if you wish Hub 42. All of the women here are your sluts to breed as you choose."

With that the monitor turned off and we were left to ourselves.

"Well, that explains a lot. I have more questions, but those can wait. Of course, many of those she probably either can't or won't answer for us," said Carol.

We agreed and then fell silent as a group. Slowly one by one we fell asleep in that car.

---

Daphne woke us when we arrived.

"Hello, Pete and fellow sluts. If you will follow me, I will take you to your quarters and give you a brief tour of the mansion. I am sure you will want to eat some dinner and get to sleep as you have had a long day."

Daphne was as naked as we were wearing a grey leather sex outfit, complete with thigh boots attached to a garter belt framing her ass cheeks and pussy, then there was her open cupped bra, opera gloves and her choker collar.

We walked down a white corridor with florescent lighting in the upper corners of the hallway. We then entered a living room featuring my recliner, my wife's rocking chair with a new black leather seating cushion, my television, my coffee table, a new black leather couch, a new black leather love seat and a new black leather leather recliner.

On the walls of the living room were a few nature paintings my wife had favored and on the walls there were tables filled with my wife's English cottage modal collection & her collection of porcelain miniature shoes, and family pictures showing Lexi, my wife and me, or just Lexi as Lexi grew up. In the cabinets were picture albums of our family during various vacations, trips, and celebrations.

Standing in a row in front of us were ten naked olive skin, raven haired women about Lexi's age. The five in black sex outfits with white mini aprons that did nothing to hide their landing strips were our personal maids. They were Iris, Sophia, Cora, Athena, and Rhea. The five in tan sex outfits were our contractors, they were introduced to us as Georgia, Cassia, Glykeria, Phoebe, and Apolonia.

There were five openings around the living room, two led to hallways, while two led to rooms that were next to each other. The two rooms were the dining room and the kitchen. The dining room had a large horseshoe shaped table with seats for 100, around the room were two large cabinets with all of my wife's and Carol's china plate and bowls, as well as our premium silverware and wine glasses.

The kitchen was a brand new commercial level kitchen with five stores, five microwaves, ten ovens, five refrigerators, five large sinks, five dishwashers, and plenty of prep space all in stainless steel. Dominating the center of the room was a long wooden island, with cabinets for various plates, cups, mugs, glasses, bowls, and drawers filled with silverware. Over and below each of the five cooking stations were cabinets and drawers where new cooking supplies were located. At one end of the kitchen was an entrance to the dining room. At the other end of the kitchen was a walk in pantry with stairs to a wine cellar and a bank of beverage refrigerators.

Standing near each cooking station were five naked raven haired olive skinned women wearing white leather sex outfits with miniature aprons that did nothing to cover their landing strips. They were introduced to us as Helena, Eleni, Dimitra, Demi, and Lydia.

Kim, Lynda, Charlene, Bambi and Julie went through the kitchen, with Bambi and Julie looking to make sure all of our stuff from our kitchens made it into the cabinets here, while Kim, Lynda and Charlene were more interested in cooking supplies and implements.

I took a seat in my recliner with Lexi sitting in my lap with her head on my shoulder as we waited for the ladies to finish exploring the kitchen and dining room. Carol joined us sitting in the rocking chair, with Maria, Jenny and Anjali sitting on the couch.

---

I was awaken by Daphne, when she shook my shoulder. "Dinner is ready and then we can continue our tour of your home after."

So, I got up, asked Daphne where the bathroom was and used a half bath that was hidden behind a door off the dining room.

Dinner consisted of lamb & chicken kabobs, gyros, falafel, rice pilaf, pita bread, Greek salad, with this Greek sauce I can not pronounce or spell to save my life and Greek wine. We ate around one of the horns of the horseshoe shaped dining table with Daphne sitting next to me with the rest of my 10 sitting to either side of us, the kitchen servants sat down next to Kim, Lynda and Charlene on the inside of the horseshoe, while the maids and contractors sat next to Anjali, Maria and Jenny on the outside of the horseshoe.

After dinner we walked down first the right hallway and I was shown my man cave/office, with Carol's office across the hallway. The next two rooms were the home gym room, with the game room across the hall, both rooms were rather large. We then had two doorways to staircases, one going up, while the other went down.

Next came two more large rooms, a music room with all of our CD's and music tapes, with across the hall our own library with all of our books. At the end of the hallway was a home theater with 101 reclining black leather seats.

The staircase down took us to a basketball court, a swimming pool, a sauna, a shower/locker room, a Jacuzzi room, and a garage with my classic cherry red 57 Chevy and my tools set up. The staircase up took us to a sex dungeon where my Dominatrix/submissive was waiting for us, her name was Peta. There was also an orgy room, and a sex machine room with Sybians, exercise bikes with dildos and butt plugs for seats, a sexual seesaw, and other sex machines.

We returned to the living room and then walked down the right hallway. At the beginning of the hallway were two staircases, one with a staircase going up, and one with a staircase going down. I was told the contractors and cooks had taken bedrooms down stairs, while the maids and the dominatrix had taken rooms up stairs. There were 15 bed rooms past the stairwells on each side of the hall way, Julie, Lexi, Bambi, and Carol had been assigned their own bedrooms with their stuff outside of their old clothing and bed spreads which had been left behind. Each room had it's own bathroom.

At the end of the hallway was the master bed room which had a bed for thirty people, and a huge master bathroom with a shower for thirty, thirty sinks, twenty toilets with 10 bidets. The master bedroom also had a long leather couch and two large walk-in closets one with male sex outfits and one with female sex outfits. Daphne informed us that "As Mayor of Hub 42, my place every night is in bed with our Breeder and whomever our Breeder determines he wants to join us for us each night."

When I told everyone, "I think we will sleep together for at least this first night."

So, we stripped naked, tried out our new master bedroom, bathing each other. We then brushed our teeth, used the toilets and dried each other. Then we got in bed together naked and fell asleep in an eleven woman one man grouping. Of course, I was placed in the middle of the bed.

I fell asleep, wondering if I wanted to try and leave any of this.

---

The next morning I woke up with Daphne riding my cock. After cumming into her quim, we got up and showered and "go dressed" into our sex outfits. I chose a black suit, Daphne picked out a pink suit. My 10 went to their rooms and picked out their outfits, Julie chose a forest green suit, Lexi chose a yellow suit, Carol chose a gold suit, Bambi chose a silver suit, Charlene chose a peach suit, Anjali chose an orange suit, Kim and Lynda chose red suits, Jenny chose a light blue suit, and Maria chose a light green suit.

We ate breakfast together consisting of eggs, blueberry pancakes, bacon and fresh fruit consisting of assorted berries and melons. Then I went into my man cave/office and wrote down as much of our experience as I could remember, before getting frustrated and then going down to the garage and began working on my 57 Chevy, removing my sex outfit except for the boots.

A few hours later, Athena came down and said I should clean up and come back upstairs, because we were getting new arrivals. So, I washed my hands, took a bath, dried myself off and put back on my black sex outfit.

---

When I got upstairs i was met with 6 new women, one looked like Clarissa while the others looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi, Pete. I'm alive and well now. I don't know how exactly. You and everyone else must have a ton of questions. I will try to answer some of them." said Clarissa.

I stood there with my mouth open, unable to believe what my own eyes were showing me, and I could not find my voice. Lexi and Julie hugged their naked bodies to my sides.

"This is my mother, Patti. Kim's sister, Debby. Kim's mom, Lisa. Bambi's sister, Kitty. And Bambi's mom, Diamond. Kim, Bambi and I have confessions to make to you. We grew up together and were professional whores, like out mothers working in a Mexico brothel and sex slaves. The three of us escaped together. We ended up prostituting ourselves in order to cross the border back into the United States. Bambi got separated from us after we got to South Padre Island, while Kim and I found you and convinced you to take us with you. When Bambi became a porn star, we wrote to her and setup her meeting and seducing of Carol," Clarissa told us.

Kim stepped in, "Also Clarissa's birth name was Cherry, while my birth name was Barbie and Bambi was born Candy. We changed our names as soon as we could find a forger to make us new identities. When Clarissa and I found you Pete, we knew you were a good guy and a major league nerd and brain. So, whoever you were more inclined towards would become you wife, while the other would become your mistress. When you insisted we get an education, we went to work as waitresses and then cooks and moved in with Lynda who was a our co-worker. She was the one with the dream to build a catering business, so we seduced her and added her to your unofficial harem. Lynda became my domestic partner and your other mistress. When Lexi was at home, or when your parents and sister visited, Lynda and I would come over for only the catering business and the PG-rated parties Clarissa threw. However, when Lexi was sleeping at a friend's house or away at summer or winter camp, Lynda and I would come over and fuck you in a three on one."

1...67891011