Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Ladi...er sluts and Julie, all except for now Julie will be called by me, my sluts." I paused as I ate my next bite of my dinner. After chewing it and swallowing it, I said, "Bambi and Julie, we have a date after dinner with the treadmill. I took a look at it, while the lesbian orgy was taking place and I think when I sodomize you both, the treadmill probably should be off, with the one I am not fucking under us licking our genitals of dripping cum, as I butt fuck the other, that way we keep the track clean. As far as how I sodomize you two on the treadmill, either you are leaning back on the control panel and face me bent almost in half as I enter your asshole, or we do what we did on the stair climber with Maria and Carol, where I held them up by their inner thighs, while they wrapped their legs around the back of my calves, as I sodomize you."

"As I will be going first, I think laying back on the control panel will be different, if it is too uncomfortable, we can then change to the other position and see how that works for us," said Bambi.

We finished our dinner in thought, or at least I did.

After dinner Bambi and Julie went to prepare their assholes using the enema kits and the anal lube to get themselves ready for my cock to penetrate them. Of course, they removed their gloves to apply the lube and then washed and dried their hands before putting back on their gloves.

Then we met up at the treadmills. One of the treadmills had a completely digital control panel, so we decided to butt fuck on that machine. I picked up Bambi and laid her down on the panel and then bent her nearly in half, as Julie positioned my cock at her opening. I then pushed past her sphincter into her bowels and then slowly built up to a fucking rhythm as Julie licked the juices coming off our genitals as I sodomized Bambi. When I unloaded into Bambi, I had made sure I had given her several anal orgasms and was dripping from Bambi's sprays of girl cum.

When I pulled out, my sister took my cock into her mouth and then began eating Bambi's ass as I continued holding her up. I then lowered Bambi down after Julie was able to move off the treadmill's walking pad. When she was standing on the treadmill with me, I stepped off and toweled off the girl cum dripping down my chest and arms.

Julie decided to be butt fucked in the same position as Bambi, so I lifted her up, as Bambi positioned my wet cock at Julie's anal entrance. I then fucked her through several anal orgasms and was sprayed with more girl cum, until I came into her anal cavity. Bambi then cleaned me like Julie had, then ate Julie's ass while I held Julie up. When she was finished, Bambi crawled off the machine. I then lowered Julie and we went to strip off and take our group shower. We also had to towel off our sex outfits which were starting to smell like dried sex. We went to bed after putting back on our sex outfits and doing our nightly rituals of toilet, tooth brushing and hair combing. The other women were already waiting for us, with Charlene and Jenny saving a place for me in the middle of the bed.

I went back and removed two more padlocks on the other door with the two keys that had fallen, leaving two padlocks on the locked door in the gym room. I then slid into bed between Charlene and Jenny. I wrapped my arms around both women and then fell asleep.

---

Next morning, I felt stiff and instead of Charlene and Jenny snuggling next to me, they were more stretched out on either side of my body.

Our sex outfits had been changed from the black leather sex outfits to brown leather sex outfits.

Anyway, I was the first to get up with the headache I had dealt with three other times.

I staggered over to the toilet and did my business and then looked through the cabinets. Each cabinet in the bathroom had been fully restocked. I turned to the bed and all 10 of my women were stretched out flat on their backs and no one was snuggling up to anyone else. The room smelled of pine, so they knocked us out again and then cleaned us up. I then walked into the gym room and it smelled of pine too. The boxes, padlocked and keys were gone, except for the two padlocks still attached to the still locked door.

As I got back into the other room, the women started waking up, feeling stiff with the headaches you get when shaking off the drugged feeling you get when the gas is used on you. As I looked through the kitchen cabinets finding them refilled, Charlene bumped me and shooed me out of the kitchen, so she, Kim and Lynda could get to work on breakfast.

I took my seat at the table and then waited for breakfast as my women took care of their morning rituals, with three of them in the kitchen making breakfast for the rest of us.

The leather we were all now wearing was milk chocolate brown in color. I had Charlene and Jenny to sodomize on the exercise bike after breakfast, then who knows what our next sexual escapade would be. I racked my brain as to why would we be chosen to go through this erotic adventure? Why alter our bodies and not just strip us naked? And who possibly would or could do this?

I came to the answer of why would our captors alter our bodies to what was probably the only real answer. By standardizing our bodies to these larger more erotic bodies, it would make dressing us up a lot easier. However, I had to put a bookmark in thinking over the other two questions, as breakfast was being served.

---

After we finished breakfast, I picked out the exercise bike I would sodomize Charlene and then my daughter's friend Jenny on, while they cleaned, lubed and stretched their assholes.

One of the bikes had a regular mesh seat, while the other two bikes had the triangular bike seat, the bike seats were padded, while the mesh seat had less padding. I decided to go with the mesh seat more to protect my family jewels, rather than for any other reason.

Charlene stepped over the low part of the bike and I lifted her into my lap, with Jenny positioning my cock at Charlene's asshole. I then slowly pushed through Charlene's sphincter and into her poop shoot until her butt cheeks rested against my crotch. We rested there as I groped her tits, fingering her nipples as she grabbed the handle bars and pulled herself up, before lowering herself back down. With my feet in the stirrups and her feet on the center of the bike, I peddled as I groped, while Charlene raised and lowered herself on my lap. She had two orgasms before I had my first of the day. The other women pulled her off my lap and positioned her in downward dog on the waiting yoga mat, as Jenny used her mouth to clean my cock and crotch. Once she was done cleaning me, she walked over and knelt down to eat my cum out of Charlene's asshole.

As I sat there, I couldn't believe that my life had turned to this, but I had to admit, watching my daughter's friend Jenny eat my cum out of my secretary's asshole gave me an erection shortly after blowing my load.

When Jenny was done, she came over and got in position for me to lift her into my lap, Lexi positioned my cock at her friend's asshole, as Charlene was still experiencing her afterglow. Once I pushed through Jenny's sphincter, I began sodomizing Jenny. We repeated the sex act I had previously did with Charlene. Jenny had four anal orgasms before I felt my nut rise and then came into Jenny's asshole. By that time Charlene was ready to clean me with her mouth, after the other women raised Jenny off my lap and put her in the position for her ass to be eaten. Charlene took her time, cleaning first my cock and then my crotch. When she was done she moved over to eat my cum out of Jenny's asshole.

Shaking my head at the perversity my life had turned into, I walked over to the door and unlocked and removed the two last padlocks, once the second key fell.

Everyone stood behind me as I opened the door revealing a sex dungeon. On each side of the room were five X's or St. Andrews Crosses with hand and leg cuffs attached. In front of each X was a stock with padded arm and head holes, and a padded bench which raised the ass up to fucking height. There was a door on the wall opposite the door we walked through, with 10 padlocks on one side, a monitor on the door with a tray above the monitor and a hole above the door. On the other side of the door were 10 small boxes stacked on top of each other. On each wall where a door existed were whips, chains, riding crops, paddles, feathers, switches, and other implements with which to hit another human being for sexual punishment.

We walked back through the two doors into our main living area and fixed lunch, while we waited for our fears to be confirmed.

As we sat there eating our lunch, the monitor on our first door had it's next message pop up. It read...

//The Breeder needs to secure all 10 of his sluts to a St. Andrews Cross, making sure each slut has their hands and feet secured to the top and bottom of their cross. The Breeder then must discipline his naughty slut with his choice of implements or his hands until the front of their thighs, their cunt lips and breasts are a nice rosy red. Then the Breeder must fuck the punished slut. After the Breeder cums in his slut, he must retrieve the keys and unlock her shackles and have one of his other sluts eat his cum out of her pussy. The slut doing the eating must be different from the three previous sluts who ate her pussy or the other three sluts who ate her asshole. Failure to follow all directions will result in your group starting over stripped and lying separately in your living room. Use the bucket in the corner to wash and help the sluts strapped to the crosses to eliminate their bodily wastes and to clean off their bodies. Make sure to dispose of waste into the toilet and to wash the bucket out between uses.//

We spotted the bucket under the bullwhip in the corner.

Carol then said, "Guess what we will be doing? Adding two more columns to that chart on the wall."

As the women were going to discuss who would be eating whose pussy and in what order, I went into the gym room to work out after stripping off my new brown leather sex outfit. After a while the women came into the gym room and stripped off their own brown leather sex outfits, before beginning their workouts. I focused primarily on my upper body, then lower body on the home gym, while the women divided themselves between the exercise bikes, rowing machines, stair climbers, and treadmills.

When I went back into our living quarters to shower, I was joined by Kim and Lynda. Once we bathed and dried off, Kim, Lynda and I put back on our sex outfits. While Kim and Lynda got started on our dinner, I looked at the wall to see who I would be fucking next.

Carol told me "As we need our good cooks to fix breakfast tomorrow, you will be fucking Charlene and then Lynda, after dinner and then go to bed with them as the rest of us are strapped to the crosses. Then tomorrow morning after breakfast you will be fucking Bambi and myself, flipping me over so your sister can eat my cunt, then flipping Bambi over so Maria can eat her twat. After dinner tomorrow night you will be fucking Julie and then Anjali. I will eat Jenny while she is strapped to the cross and then you with the help of Bambi, Julie and myself will flip Anjali around, Jenny can eat her quim. The morning after next, after breakfast you will be fucking your daughter Lexi and then Kim, flipping Lexi upside down so Kim can eat your cum out of her pussy, when after you finish fucking Kim, Lexi will eat Kim's peach. The evening after next, after dinner, Jenny and Maria will be your sex partners, with Anjali and then Bambi eating those two sluts. Then we will all go to bed together and wait for our next sex task which I think will incorporate those stocks as you sodomize each of us one at a time. I have an idea as to the order we will go in and who will eat who. But we will discuss that after this task is done probably before we go to bed."

I responded, "Listen, with this task let's wait until tomorrow morning to deal with this task. Also, though I am grateful you ladi...er.. sluts are looking out after my healthcare, No one should be up on those crosses for more than 2 days, much less a day, so here is the plan. We rest for the rest of today and then when we get up tomorrow, we eat breakfast, then after breakfast I strap you all in. Then we follow your plan, except, I will be fucking you and Bambi after lunch instead of working out, then after dinner, I will do my sister and Anjali, then I will take a break and try to take care of both my daughter and Kim before we go to sleep. The next morning if I can't fuck Lexi and Kim before bed, I take care of them before breakfast. Then after breakfast, I finish off Jenny and then Maria. Then we rest for the rest of the day, no matter what the next sexual task is. I need to look after you women, like you have been looking after me."

When the ladies looked at my face they saw I was serious about this and that I was laying down the law to protect their bodies from being stretched out in a spread eagle standing position for a prolonged time period.

We ate dinner and then went to bed. As I only came twice that day and had two meals and worked out after that sex, my junk felt real good, so I knew I could cum at least 6 times and hopefully 8 times tomorrow. I knew if I could do this for my women, then only two of our youngest would be subjected to being strapped to two of those crosses over night.

---

The next morning we woke up, did our morning rituals and ate a protein rich breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and milk.

Then after making sure everyone was able to use the toilet, we walked into the sex dungeon and I strapped each of the women to one of the St. Andrews Crosses, which were tilted back towards the wall behind each cross. By the locked door on opposing sides of the room were Maria on the left side facing the door, with Charlene on the right side. Next were Jenny on the left side of the room, with Lynda on the right side of the room. Then in the center of the crosses on the left side was Kim, while Carol was on the right side of the room. Then there was Lexi on the left side of the room to the right of Kim, with Bambi on the right side of the room to the left of Carol. Next to the unlocked door to the left of Bambi was my sister Julie, while to the right of Lexi was Anjali.

Carol then reminded me, "Fuck Charlene and then Lynda, right now."

Bambi then said, "Use the cat of nine tails on their tits and vaginal areas, Use the riding crop on the front of their thighs."

So, I looked at the mounted screen and picked up the riding crop and began whipping the front of the thighs of Charlene until I noticed her thigh were turning a bright red. Then I laid the riding crop down and picked up the cat of nine tails and begin hitting Charlene's pussy and inner thighs until they turned red. Then I switched to using the cat of nine tails on her tits until both tits were bright red. Once that was done, I walked up to Charlene and shoved my cock into her very wet and red pussy and begun fucking up into her, mashing my body to hers as she had many orgasms on the cross as I fucked up into her cunt. We french kissed each other as I continued fucking her through multiple orgasms. After cumming into her pussy and pulling out, I heard a set of keys fall into the tray above the monitor.

I retrieve the keys and began unlocking the restraints locking Charlene to her cross. Then I lifted Charlene, turning her upside down to limit the spillage of our combined juices, she caught my cock in her mouth and began cleaning my cock which was covered in our combined juices. I then carried her over to Lynda as Charlene continued to give me an upside down blow job. Once I got to Lynda, I pulled Charlene's talented mouth off my cock, turned her around and pushed her twat to Lynda's face. Lynda then licked Charlene's thighs, ass and snatch, but needed me to turn Charlene right side up so she could get at my cum inside of Charlene's cunt. Charlene had a few more orgasms and was a lifeless rag doll, as I lowered her to the stock in front of Lynda. I cradled Charlene in my arms as we waited for her to come to.

"I'm okay, I think. Go punish Lynda and then fuck her like you did me." said Charlene.

"You're sure?" I asked.

""I will be by the time you finish fucking Lynda," replied Charlene.

"Yeah, punish me, I have been a very bad Pilopino slut. Then fuck my Asian twat hard, stud," chimed in Lynda.

So, I grabbed the riding crop and began punishing the front of Lynda's thighs until they turned red. Then after laying down the riding crop, I picked up the cat of nine tails and whipped her tits until they turned red, before I whipped Lynda's crotch and inner thighs with the cat of nine tails until she had a rosy red crotch. With the punishment done, I laid down the cat of nine tails and looked over to Charlene who was getting up from the padded stock table she had been sitting on. She was bent over the table as she pushed herself to a standing position.

I then pushed my cock up into Lynda's cunt and began fucking and kissing her as I pushed my body into hers. As I fucked up into Lynda as hard as I could from a standing position, I felt Lynda's vaginal muscles squeezing my cock off and on as she had multiple orgasms as I fucked her. My kissing of her mouth kept her dirty mouth occupied as out tongues battled. Well, my tongue was doing most of the battling as her orgasms delayed her participation in our tongue duel. I noticed Charlene was standing next to me and she had seemed like she had fully recovered. So, I came in Lynda's twat and then pulled out with Charlene crouching down and sticking her mouth to Lynda's pussy lips as she drank the combined solution of my and Lynda's cum, while I retrieve the set of keys that had dropped to unlock Lynda. I noticed there was a lone key with the set of keys, so I took that key and opened and removed one of the boxes from the door.

Inside the box were two brown leather collars that matched our sex outfits and a note...

//Breeder put the dog collar around your own neck and put the choker collar around the neck of the slut who earned this key.//

So, I set down the box with it's key and walked over to the stock table in front of Lynda's cross and laid down the set of keys to her cross and Charlene's choker collar. I then put on my own dog collar, picked up the keys to Lynda's cross and unlocked her feet and then wrists. I then picked up Charlene's choker and as she continued to eat Lynda's peach, I got down on my knees and reached around Charlene's neck, removing her hair and fastened her collar around her neck.

I then stood up as Charlene finished up and stood up, then Lynda decided she should clean up my cum covered cock and crotch, as Charlene retrieved Lynda's box key. As I pulled Lynda off my newly erect cock, I took the choker collar from Charlene and put it on Lynda as Charlene held up Lynda's hair.

With my cock erect, I decided to walk over to Carol picking up the riding crop.

"Take a break, Pete. Wait until after lunch to punish and fuck this naughty Geisha slut. Okay?" asked Carol.

"I want to fuck my naughty Geisha slut and then I will eat my lunch." I then began whipping the riding crop onto the front of my business partner's thighs until they turned red. Laying down the riding crop, I walked over to pick up the cat of nine tails and began whipping her big tits until they turned red. Then finally I did the same thing to her crotch and inner thighs as I whipped her until those areas were a rosy red. I handed over to Charlene the cat of nine tails and walked up to Carol and began fucking up into her. As I began to fuck her, I pressed my body into hers and kissed her ferociously as I triggered multiple orgasms in my Japanese business partner. When I was punishing her she cried and now she was crying as I fucked her and groped her, palming and then twisting her nipples as I pumped my cock up and down like a piston into her snatch. When I was done and came into her cunt, I pulled out and sat down on the stock table in front of Carol, as Charlene retrieved the set of keys to Carol's St. Andrews cross.

1...45678...11