Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, we went back to our living quarters and I sat in a chair as Kim and Lexi stripped nude and then bathed. Lexi did most of the holding of Kim up as the two women bathed together. They then dried off each other and put back on their sex outfits.

Meanwhile, Charlene and Lynda made a protein heavy breakfast of Mexican scrambled eggs (basically eggs mixed with onions and peppers), they also made chopped potatoes also mixed with onions and peppers, as well as sausage patties and bacon. I was served a tall glass of milk as I sat at the head of the table facing the chart on the wall again. I felt like I had failed Jenny and Maria, or at least my body had failed them. I played over in my mind that after I punished and fucked Jenny, Anjali would need to eat her pussy. Then after I punished and fucked Maria, Bambi would need to eat her.

We ate breakfast in silence. I was a broken man who had been forced into this BDSM shit that I hated. I was not having a whole lot of fun. I knew if I had to do this again, I would have to take at least a full day before going through with hitting these beautiful women who had become my lovers.

---

After breakfast, I grabbed both Anjali and Bambi by their wrists and told the room. "Let's finish this and then we will rest for two days, before I do anymore fucking."

When I got there I punished Jenny's black boobs, thighs and pussy with the riding crop and cat of nine tails until her skin turned a reddish shade. Then I fucked her hard despite the aching in my balls. I unloaded what little cum I could produce and had Anjali eat her out as the keys that kept her tied to her St. Andrews Cross were retrieved and then used to released her from the cross. She was guided to her knees and then cleaned my cock, balls, crotch and thighs with her mouth, as the key to the box was retrieved, the box was removed, and her choker collar was brought to me. I then stopped her and placed the collar around her neck.

I left Jenny to the hands of the other women as I began punishing Maria's thighs, tits and pussy with the riding crop and cat of nine tails. Once her Latina skin was a rosy red, I dropped the implements of sexual torture and began fucking her as hard as I could, not even caring if I produced an orgasm in her. Of course, given the state of my balls and the cum it could produce, it took me a long time to have an orgasm, with Maria experiencing a number of her own orgasms. When I finally nutted my orgasm, I pulled out with a minimal amount of cum as Bambi began eating Maria.

The keys unlocking Maria from her cross were retrieved by one of the other women and she was quickly released from her cross, sinking to her knees as Bambi moved to the ground, laying on her back. I moved up and let Maria lick and suck my cock, balls, crotch, and thighs of mostly the girl cum and our sweat that was produced from my fucking of her. Someone else retrieve the key to the last box, removed it from the door and opened it up. They deposited the box on the pile of other boxes and keys after removing Maria's choker collar. Once they handed me her collar, I placed it around Maria's neck. I then stumbled back and collapsed on the padded bench of the stock across the aisle from Maria's cross.

The women helped me, Jenny and Maria into our living area, stripped us nude and bathed us. Once we were bathed, we were dried off and then redressed into our sex outfits and then guided to the bed. I fell asleep soon after.

---

When I woke up, I had missed lunch and the new message had appeared and read...

//The Breeder must secure all of his sluts to their stock, making sure to padlock their wrists and necks into the stock. The 10 padlocks are located in a drawer in the kitchen. Once all of the sluts are secured the Breeder must punish each slut until their upper backs, the backs of their upper thighs and their ass cheeks are rosy red. Then the Breeder must then sodomize each slut. Once the Breeder has cummed into a slut's asshole, a key will drop into the tray to unlock the padlock securing the stock. Again that slut must have her asshole eaten by a different slut, who has not either eaten her pussy or asshole as part of these sexual trials.//

So, I saw the order of me punishing and then fucking my women would be Jenny, Kim, Lynda, Charlene, Lexi, Julie, Maria, Bambi, Carol and then finishing up with Anjali. But I had decided I would not be fucking for the rest of that day, nor the next two days, mostly so I would not have to hit my women to open the padlocks on the locked door in the sex dungeon.

The rest of the day consisted of dinner and then bed. The next day consisted of breakfast, working out in the gym, eating lunch, resting for a bit and finding out a little more about each of my women, what their hopes and dreams were. And then working out in the gym some more. Then bathing, eating dinner and then going to bed.

The following day, was a repeat of the prior day, with me instead finding out about my women's life growing up and not exercising after lunch. I decided to take a third day off to rest my balls and found out about my girls likes and dislikes, then I asked about what they feared and hated.

---

On the fourth day, we woke up stiff with our sex outfits changed from the chocolate brown to dark blue sex outfits, including new collars. We found we were restocked fully and the boxes and keys in the sex dungeon were removed.

We also woke up to find a note telling us to get back to the trials or risk starting over from scratch starting tomorrow.

My reaction to the note was, "Fuck!"

Carol responded with, "See I told you Pete, sooner or later they would force you to punish and sodomize us. And while we have let you be celibate, all 10 of us have been sexually active with each other. However, if you do not start fucking us, don't be surprised if some or all of us snap and begin raping you, until our horny slut pussies have been satisfied." She had for the past three days, while the women healed some from the injuries I had given them and while I generated a build up of cum in my balls.

"Yeah, Okay," I said.

Bambi said, "At least we will be laying down and our feet won't be shackled. Our legs can move and our knees can bend, so we won't be as unsteady on our feet for those of us who get to be punished and sodomized near the end."

My sister told me, "Pete, we are going to have to do this, as much as you hate to do this, you will just have to power through this. So, here's the plan. We have breakfast, use the bathroom and us girls give each other enemas. Then you lock us to those stocks, punish us and sodomize us. Power through as many of us as you can. Break for lunch, power through as many of us as you can again. Take another break for dinner, maybe a shower and a bathe. Then do however many of us as you are able to. Then handle the rest of us tomorrow. Then we will see what's next. Okay?"

"Alright, I guess we have a plan," I replied. "I still don't like the idea of hitting any of you, however we must see what our fate will be."

---

So, after a protein rich breakfast of Scrambled Eggs with salsa, sausage patties, chopped fried potatoes mixed with onions and peppers, and a fruit salad, my sluts began giving each other enemas as I waited on them.

Once they finished, all of us walked through the gym to the sex dungeon, with each woman carrying an unlocked padlock. The women began securing each other in the stocks with Julie needing my help to secure her in her stock. Facing the short wall starting near the locked door were on the right hand side Jenny, Kim, Lynda, Charlene, and my daughter Lexi. On the left hand side from the locked door to the unlocked door facing the wall were Anjali, Carol, Bambi, Maria, and then my sister Julie. This made it easy to start with Jenny and work my way down the wall on the right side, then work my way up on the left side to Anjali.

Bambi then told me, "Pete, use the caning stick on our upper thighs and upper backs and the ping pong paddle on our ass cheeks. You will need a lot more training with the bullwhip for me to feel safe with you using it, as you can hit and hurt yourself especially with your chest and genitals exposed with the end of any long whip, if you have not been trained properly."

"Thanks," I responded.

I picked up a ping pong paddle and a thin caning stick and walked over behind Jenny. I put the paddle on Jenny's lower back and then used the caning stick on her upper back with the bra straps absorbing some of the impact, until most of her ebony skin turned reddish. As I hit her, she was yelling encouraging words, but I ignored what they were as I got tunnel vision as I concentrated on how my impacts were altering her skin color. I then moved onto her upper thighs and again used the caning stick with the garter straps and the tops of her thigh boots absorbing some of my impacts. Eventually her skin took on a reddish hue. I then put the cane on Kim's lower back, before turning back to Jenny to pick up the ping pong paddle. I then swung the paddle and hit her upturned ass with glancing blows as if I was playing a game of ping pong rather than hitting her directly. Once her ass cheeks began turning reddish, I placed the paddle down on Kim's back.

Then I remembered to go pick up some Astroglide anal lube from our living quarters, before returning. Once I returned, I placed my cock at Jenny's asshole and dribbled some Astrglide on my cock and on her anal opening. Then I slowly pushed into Jenny's hole and past her sphincter for the fourth time in our sexual journey. I stopped to give her time to adjust to my invading member. Once I was fully embedded in her ass, I began puling out until only the crown of my cock was past her sphincter. Then I poured more Astroglide on my cock before sliding back in with a steady push. Slowly I built up my speed pushing in and pulling out of Jenny's dark passage, until I could feel my thighs hitting her upper thighs and ass cheeks. Eventually I came and pulled out.

"Master, could you help pull my legs up until I am kneeling on the bench?" asked Jenny.

I mindlessly did as I was asked, noticing that our thighs and the floor was wet with girl cum. I then walked around and had Jenny clean my cock and upper thighs with Jenny's mouth, lifting my legs to her face, so she could get to my cum and her squirt. We both heard the key fall into the tray, so I went and unlocked the padlock keeping her in her stock. Then lifted the stock, so Jenny could move her wrists and neck out of the stock holes. I finished Jenny's turn by picking up Jenny and holding her up, so Kim could eat the cum out of Jenny's ghetto booty.

Once that was done, another key fell and I removed the corresponding padlock on the door and placed the two padlocks and two keys together on the stock bench Jenny had used.

I moved on to Kim, picking up both paddle and caning stock, placing the paddle on Jenny's former table as Jenny went to get something to mop up the girl cum she had squirted.

Once I was confident in my footing, I began using the caning stick on Kim's back until her upper back turned red, then I turned my attention to her upper thighs until those turned red as well. During this I again zoned out and focused on my task, so I did not hear what she said outside of a few "Fuck" and Fuck Me" comments. I placed the caning stick on Jenny's stock bench, once I was finished with it and picked up the paddle. Then I played ping pong with her ass cheeks until they were uniformly red. I finally sat the paddle down on Jenny's former bench.

Then I picked up the lube and used it to help me penetrate Kim's asshole, before sodomizing her. I quickly got into my John Henry mode as I fucked her ass, until I came. Then I pulled out, picked up her legs and moved her into kneeling position, before I used her mouth to clean me off. It was at this time I looked up and saw that Jenny was eating Kim's asshole and that Kim's legs had been let down from the bench as Jenny's face was buried into Kim's ass. I heard a key fall, so I walked over and unlocked Kim's stock. Then after hearing another key fall, I put the padlock and key from Kim's stock down on the bench Jenny had started out on, before moving over to the door to unlock another padlock, removing the lock and putting both the lock and keys on Jenny's bench.

---

As I was erect and my balls weren't aching, I picked up the caning stick and the paddle and walked over to Lynda, placing the paddle on Kim's bench on my way over.

I began using the stick on Lynda's back and upper thighs until they turned red, with Lynda encouraging me to turn her black and blue and to make her hurt. I then switched to the paddle leaving the stick on Kim's bench. Then I played ping pong with Lynda's ass cheeks until they turned red.

Once that was done, I placed the paddle on the bench Kim had vacated, picked up the lube and used it to help me sodomize Lynda's red ass. Then I worked up to John Henry speed, where my thighs were colliding against Lynda's ass cheeks and upper thighs at increasing speeds. As I was fucking her poop shoot, I felt a sticky liquid splash against my upper thighs and I felt her shake as I held her hips and continued fucking her to get my nut. As soon as I came, I lifted her legs and moved her into a kneeling position as I walked around to her head and used Lynda's mouth to clean off my crotch and upper thighs.

Kim brought over the key to the padlock keeping Lynda in the stock, with me unlocking it and handing both pad lock and key to Kim, as I lifted the stock. Then I scooped up Lynda keeping her ass up, and with Jenny's help walked her around the small wall to Maria to eat out her asshole. Once Maria was done, Kim retrieve the key and unlocked the third padlock on the door and placed both lock and key on the bench I had sodomized Jenny on.

After ass fucking three women, my cock was flaccid and needed a break. My balls were not hurting yet, but Lynda, Kim and Jenny encouraged me to take a break. Charlene who was next, as well as Carol, Lexi and Julie joined in in verbally encouraging me to take a break as it was lunch time.

I smelled of pussy and sweat as Jenny, Kim and Lynda had all squirted their girl cum all over my chaps and thighs, as did my three released sluts. All four of us stripped naked and bathed and then washed and dried off our boots, my chaps and their garter belts. Then we redressed and ate lunch.

Once lunch was finished, my girls encouraged me to take a nap, while they fed and then cleaned the other 7 sluts secured in the sex dungeon.

---

I woke up to Jenny giving me a blow job. Once I was awake, Kim and Lynda stopped her and told me. "Now your ready to punish and sodomize Charlene, and then possibly both Lexi and Julie."

So thus motivated, I walked into the sex dungeon and was handed by Jenny the caning stick to use on my secretary. She encouraged me as I turned her upper back and then her upper thighs red. Lynda then handed me the paddle, as I began playing ping pong with Charlene's ass cheeks until they turned red. Handing Lynda back the paddle, I stepped behind Charlene, with Jenny drizzling lube on my cock as I lined it up with Charlene's pucker. I then steadily pushed into Charlene's rectum, until my thighs rested against the heated ass cheeks and upper back of the thighs of Charlene. I then grabbed her hips and began building up my fucking motion to my fastest speed as I sodomized Charlene, hearing her cussing and swear words as she encouraged me to ream her badonkadonk. When I came in her ass, I pulled out and promptly slipped and fell to a knee in the girl cum Charlene had squirted on my thighs and on the floor.

I took a breath and then picked myself up walking around to Charlene's head as I used her mouth to clean my cock and crotch. Kim brought over the key to the padlock keeping Charlene strapped to the stock bench. After removing the padlock, I handed both the lock and key to Kim. As I turned around, I found the stock opened by Lynda, with Jenny cleaning up the floor. Lynda then helped me pick up Charlene, so her ass was up in the air and then walked her over to my sister Julie, so she could eat the cum in Charlene's asshole. Once Julie was done, Kim retrieved the key from the tray above the monitor and then unlocked the fourth padlock.

Once that was done we placed Charlene in a seated position on her bench, before turning to my daughter, Lexi, for her punishment and ass fucking.

As I approached her my daughter said, "Daddy, I have been a naughty girl, punish your sexy Lexi good. If you do that and then use my ass for your pleasure, I promise to be a good little daughter slut for you Daddy."

There was so much wrong with what my daughter's statement of encouragement. Yet I found my cock hard and erect. Jenny handed me the caning stock, as Lexi continued to encourage me further. After hitting her the first time across her back, my daughter yelled out, "Thank you daddy, may your worthless daughter slut have another." In fact after each time I hit her she repeated those words, with a "Fuck!", "Uhh!", or a "Cumming!" punctuating the blows to her body. I then moved on to her upper thigh and then used the paddle on her ass cheeks. I noticed that the floor between my daughter's leg had a small flood of liquid. By that time, Lexi's upper back, upper thighs and ass cheeks were bright red and hot to the touch. Lynda saw what I saw and began mopping up the floor as I waited with my painfully erect cock ready to sodomize my daughter.

Once, Lynda had taken care of the worse of it, I stepped up between Lexi's thighs and with the help of the lube, I sank into my daughter's asshole and began my fucking motion as I slowly built up my fucking speed. My daughter kept repeating a new phrase with each impact, "Thank you daddy for fucking my ass." Again that was punctuated with groans and some "Fuck!" and "Cumming!" exclamations. After I came, I found my thighs and leather clad legs covered again in girl cum.

Learning from my time with Charlene, I gingerly stepped around to Lexi's head, so I could use her mouth to clean somewhat my cock and balls. Kim brought over the key, while Jenny and Lynda raised Lexi's legs into a kneeling position on the padded bench. I unlocked the padlock and handed both padlock and key over to Kim.

Then with Jenny's and Lynda's help we carried Lexi ass up, so Carol could eat the cum out of Lexi's asshole. Once Carol was finished another key fell into the tray, with Kim retrieving it, unlocking and removing a fifth padlock.

---

With my cock erect, I decided to take care of my sister at that time. So I walked over to her to find, Charlene waiting for me holding both the paddle and the caning stick.

I took the stick from her and began disciplining my slutty naked sister as she stoically took the blows to her upper back and upper thighs. Charlene then handed to me the paddle, taking the caning stick from me. So, I then began playing ping pong with my sister's ass cheeks until like her upper back and thighs her skin was red and hot to the touch. Unlike the previous five women, my sister had not yet squirted any girl cum.

By that time, Jenny had retrieved the lube and helped me sodomize my sister by lubing up both my cock and her anal ring. Once I was fully inside my sister with my thighs up against Julie's hot ass and thighs, I rested and grabbed onto her hips. When I was ready I began my fucking motion, building up my speed until I got to John Henry levels of fucking, violently colliding my body into Julie's as she was strapped down by the stock. Maybe it was just the angle of entry, but I finally was able to get Julie to spray girl cum over my thighs and leather clad feet.

Once I came into Julie's asshole, I pulled out and Charlene dove in to eat my sister's ass. Shaking my head I moved around slowly to Julie's head and used her mouth to clean my cock and balls. Kim brought over the key to the padlock securing the stock and then took the unlocked lock and key over to the bench we were using to pile the padlocks and keys on. Then Kim unlocked and removed the sixth padlock that was securing the door.