Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Lynda had left the room, probably to start making sandwiches. As Charlene unlocked Carol's feet, I stood up and walked back over to Carol, and held her limp body up as Charlene released first one wrist and then the other wrist. I then spun Carol around with Carol licking my crotch and spent cock as I walked her over to my sister Julie. When I got to Julie, I spun Carol around and stuck her cunt in Julie's face. Julie then began licking Carol's peach and thighs, before telling me to flip Carol right side up. Charlene helped me to right Carol and keep her lifted up as Julie began drinking my cum and Carol's cum from Carol's pussy. When that was finished we heard Carol's key fall into the tray. Charlene walked over and retrieve the key and removed Carol's box and Choker, leaving the box and keys with the other boxes and keys. After she brought the choker over to us, I put the choker around Carol's neck.

I then carried Carol into our living room and laid Carol down on our bed as Charlene helped Lynda make lunch. They left out a gallon of milk, four glasses, an Italian sandwich loaded up with meat for me and three tuna salads for them and Carol, before carrying 2 large bowls of Chicken salads. They returned two times to take back glasses of milk and then they stayed for a while as I stayed with and cuddled Carol who was still recovering from being punished, fucked, and then spun upside down, then right side up before her sensitive pussy was eaten.

When Charlene and Lynda came back in with the 2 bowls and the 7 empty glasses in the bowls and their free hands, I picked up a more awake Carol and carried her to our table. As we ate our food, I apologized to my three women at that table.

"Don't you were following the directions of or captors in order to get us all out of here. So, don't feel sorry for making our lady parts red," said an exhausted Carol.

"Though, you might want to not be as enthusiastic in punishing us, as I have some welts on my tits and upper thighs. However, those will heal in time. I'm just not as into the S&M stuff as some of the other women maybe," said Charlene.

"Well maybe you weren't but I fucking loved it. My naughty slutty Filipino cunt and tits needed to be punished. And Master did a wonderful job of punishing me," stated Lynda.

Carol then responded, "Charlene, BDSM is not for me either, but Bambi is a regular pain slut and is the most knowledgeable about this shit. And don't forget we still have those stock benches and probably our asses and the back of our thighs to be punished. So, hopefully after that there will be no more BDSM shit for us to endure."

"By the way, Master how are your balls doing?" asked Lynda.

"Pretty good, no aching. I mean only cumming twice early yesterday probably helped my refractory period of recovery. This sandwich was really packed full of meat and this glass of milk should add to my protein reserve. So, I should be good to go in an hour or two to fuck two or three more of our lovers strapped to those damned crosses," I responded.

I looked over at the wall and saw Bambi, Julie and Anjali were next on the list to be fucked. I saw immediately that I had to carry both Bambi and Anjali across most of the room to get their cunts eaten, while Julie was Carol's responsibility to have her pussy eaten. That would leave my daughter Lexi, Kim and my daughter's friends Jenny and Maria strapped to the crosses either until after dinner or into tomorrow. I hoped to get most of them off those damned crosses.

We finished our lunches and milk and rested for a bit after that.

---

After lunch, Charlene and Lynda went to help the 7 strapped to crosses pee and poop into that pail, taking a roll of toilet paper with them. They brought the large bucket to the toilet and emptied it slowly into the toilet, before closing the lid and flushing it. They did that four times and then stripped naked and washed out the bucket in the shower, before toweling off and putting back on their sex outfits.

When they were done, we all walked into the sex dungeon and I picked up the riding crop and began whipping the front of Bambi's thighs until they turned red as Bambi shouted at me that I was wimping out on her and not hitting her hard enough. Carol then took the riding crop from me and handed me the cat of nine tails. As Bambi egged me on I whipping the leather straps of the cat of nine tails against Bambi's tits until they turned red and then turned to punishing Bambi's pussy and inner thighs until then also turned red. I then handed off the cat of nine tails to Carol and then jammed my hard cock into Bambi's soaking cunt as I pushed my body into her grabbing the back of her head as we ferociously kissed with plenty of tongue. After cumming in Bambi's twat, I staggered back and sat down on the padded bench of the stock as Charlene brought over the keys to unlock Bambi's restraints. removing the ankle cuffs and then the wrist cuffs as I walked up and with the help of Carol, Charlene and Lynda, we spun Bambi upside down, where she began fellating my cock as we carried her over to Maria who was strapped near the locked door on the other side of the room.

Before Bambi could get me to come in her mouth we reached Maria and turned Bambi around, so Maria could lick Bambi's thighs and snatch clean of bodily fluids, then we flipped Bambi right side up, so Maria could drink the remaining cum from Bambi's twat. Once that was done we moved Bambi over to sit on the stock bench in front of Maria. Charlene retrieved the key and then opened the box and retrieved the choker collar for Bambi, which I then put around Bambi's neck. Charlene stayed with Bambi as Lynda and Carol helped me to my feet before we walked over to punish my sister Julie.

---

Carol handed me the riding crop and I got from Julie a "Please be more gentle with me than you were with Bambi. I'm not the pain slut she is."

So, in deference to my sister, I didn't swing my arm nearly as hard as I did with Bambi which my arm thanked me for. However, it took a bit of time to get my sister's thighs a nice rosy red. Carol then took the riding crop from me and handed me the cat of night tails, which I began whipping my sister's exposed tits with until they turned red. While all of this happened my sister began crying, but I continued the onslaught refocusing on whipping her pussy and inner thighs until they turned red.

As my sister kept sobbing, I rubbed my cock along her pussy lips and then eased it up into her. I then kissed away her tears as I pressed my body into hers and began making love to Julie, in that standing position, moving slowly in and out of her. Eventually she began her orgasms as I began kissing her lips. I then worked my tongue into my sister's mouth as I slowly increased the speed of my fucking until I was slamming my crotch into Julie's. I felt her cunt muscles clenching and releasing me continuously signalling me her orgasms, as I continued fucking my sister, until I released my baby batter into her womb. Then I pulled out and staggered back as Carol moved in to eat the cum pouring out of Julie's twat.

I sat down on the stock bench in front of Julie, as Lynda walked over to the tray and brought back the keys to release Julie from the St. Andrews Cross she was secured to. Once Lynda had removed the ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs from Julie, Carol finished eating Julie as Lynda began helping guide Julie to her knees with Carol's help. I then got up and presented my cock to my sister to clean off my cock with her mouth. My sister chuckled and then began licking my crotch, cock, balls, and thighs as we heard her key fall. Lynda walked over to the tray and removed the fifth box down and removed Julie's choker collar from the box and brought it over for me to latch it around Julie's neck. My cock was down for the count and despite Julie's ministrations, she could not get it to rise again, so I picked my sister up lifting her from her arm pits, as Lynda and Carol stabilized her and then locked her choker collar into place.

I apologized to Anjali, "Sorry looks like my cock needs some rest. I'll be back to punish and then fuck you once it is ready to respond."

"Promises, Promises," Anjali chuckled.

"You take care of yourself and Aunt Julie. We will be okay," said my daughter Lexi.

I picked up my sister and carried her to our living area as Carol helped Charlene in helping Bambi to stand and then walk through the home gym into our living chamber.

With the help of Carol, Lynda and Charlene, all 6 of us stripped every article of clothing with the exception of our collars off, and then bathed our naked bodies. There was no ass grabbing, or any other sexual activity between the six of us. Julie and Bambi were finished off first, and then dried off before we put back on their sex outfits and guided them over to the bed. Charlene and I were next to be finished with our showers, followed by Lynda and Carol. We cleaned our sex outfits of the dried cum and then put those sex outfits back on.

I laid down between both Bambi and Julie who cuddled with me as Carol and Charlene went to check on the other 5 women still strapped to St. Andrews Crosses in the sex dungeon. Meanwhile, I watched as Lynda began preparing her ingredients to make dinner for us, before I passed out and fell asleep.

---

I woke up to the smell of steak and bacon. Lynda and Charlene had outdone themselves with steak rounds wrapped in bacon with sweet honey cornbread and steamed carrots and broccoli, served with tall glasses of milk. There were eleven of those bacon wrapped steaks stacked on the platter.

We all dug in after the six of us made it to the long table. I ate at the end looking at the chart wall, with Carol, Barbie and Charlene on one side and Julie and Lynda on the other side of the table.

Charlene then spoke, "Lynda, Carol and I took food to the other five whores so they would not starve, we then brought everything back in here and washed it up, before waking the three of you up. After dinner, Lynda and I plan to help the five sluts in the other room to pee and poop while you get yourself ready to punish and fuck Anjali."

I nodded my head to signify that I probably needed more rest as I cut into my steak and ate. I ended up eating six of those bacon wrapped steaks, as I was more hungry than normal. Then we rested and talked as Charlene and Lynda got up to service the other 5 women who could not do for themselves.

---

While they were doing their thankless task, Carol, Julie, Bambi and I finished our dinner and then used the bathroom. I took a drink of water and then as Charlene and Lynda returned with the bucket, decided to walk in and begin disciplining my intern followed by me fucking her. I knew once I fucked Anjali and unlocked her, I had to carry her past Lexi and Kim for Jenny to clean up her crotch. Carol, Bambi and Julie came with me, as Charlene and Lynda were emptying out the bucket.

Carol retrieve both the riding crop and the cat of nine tails and handed me the riding crop.

"So my intern slut, are you ready to be punished?" I asked Anjali.

"Yes, Master punish this dirty, naughty Hindi slut. I need for my tits, pussy and thighs to burn as you fuck me hard, fast and good," Anjali responded. I turned to Carol, Bambi and Julie and gave them a shrug before I began hitting Anjali's thighs with the riding crop until they began turning a rosy red. She looked into my eyes and actually said, "Master is that all you got?" I handed the riding crop to Carol and took from her the cat of nine tails and began whipping her tits until they turned red. I noticed Anjali's cunt was getting moist. I then went and began whipping her pussy and inner thighs until they turned red. Once that happened, I handed Carol the short leather whip and jammed my cock into Anjali's soaking wet pussy. "Yes Master, pound your Punjabi whore! Make her feel you pounding into her cunt." So I suited her words to my deeds and smashed my body into her as I grabbed the back of her head and began to voraciously mash my mouth into hers as our tongues battled. I could feel her orgasms as I pounded her, trying to nut my own orgasm.

Once I did that I noticed Julie was by the tray, with Lynda between Kim and Lexi and Charlene, Carol and Bambi surrounding me and Anjali. So I released my cum into Anjali's twat and pulled out as the keys to her locks fell into the tray. Julie then picked the keys out of the tray, threw those keys to Lynda who tossed them to Charlene. Charlene then unlocked Anjali's ankle locks, followed by her wrist locks. Then with the help of Bambi, Carol and Charlene, I spun Anjali upside down as she took my cock into her mouth and began cleaning me as we shuffled down past Lexi and Kim to Jenny. Jenny then licked clean Anjali's thighs and slit, before we spun Anjali back around and had Jenny eat the cum in Anjali's pussy as we held her up high enough so the cream pie would pour out of Anjali's cunt and into Jenny's mouth. Once Jenny was done, Charlene sat with Anjali on a stock bench as her key fell.

Julie unlocked and removed the sixth box and pulled out of that box Anjali's choker collar, which I then fastened around Anjali's neck.

---

It was at that point I decided that despite the dull ache I was feeling in my balls, I had to punish and fuck my own daughter Lexi. I as her father could not leave her strapped to that damned cross over night. So, I picked up the riding crop and took a breath.

I then began flogging my own daughter's thighs as she cried in pain, I began crying myself for I was the monster hurting my own daughter in order to appease whatever pervert or collection of perverts who had kidnapped us and put us into this position.

Carol handed me the cat of nine tails and took the riding crop from me as I turned to whip my own daughter's exposed breasts until they turned rosy red, then I whipped her pussy and inner thighs. Throughout all of this Lexi cried and I cried. Once her pussy and inner thighs were rosy red, I dropped the small whip I was using on my daughter and as gently as I could I entered her pussy with my cock and hugged my daughter to me as I kissed her tears away as I made love to my daughter, apologized to my angel for abusing her thighs, breasts and genitals. I did this as my cock pushed in and pulled out rubbing her vaginal walls as I made love to my own daughter. I know I gave her several mini orgasms as I made love to her, as I felt her vaginal walls squeezing and releasing my cock.

However, my own orgasm was slow to develop. Maybe it was the fact that I was feeling guilty for abusing my only child, the girl I had pledged to my late wife that I would never harm. Maybe the situation just got to me. Maybe I had just cummed too much. I know my testicles were screaming out to me to stop, but I knew if I wanted to save my daughter Alexandria from a night of being shackled to this damned St. Andrews cross, I had to try cumming into her pussy. I was bawling my eyes out as I slowly fucked my own daughter.

It was my daughter who pulled me out of my morass, when she spoke and said, "Daddy, your Sexy Lexi forgives you and would like you to pick up your speed. Making love is nice, but I am a slut and need to be fucked like the dirty, nasty, pussy and ass eating, three hole cum slut that I am. So, Daddy Stud, get your head out of your ass and start fucking my snatch hard. Okay? Daddy?"

I looked into her eyes after clearing my eyes of tears and saw her smiling a sad smile. So, I began moving my hips faster up and down as I picked up speed and began fucking my Sexy Lexi increasingly hard. The harder I began fucking her the quicker my nut began rising and the harder Lexi's cuntal muscles began gripping and releasing me. It must have been a mere minutes later that I came into my daughter's cunt.

I then pulled out and stumbled back to the stock bench in front of Lexi's cross as the free ladies retrieved the keys to unlock Lexi from her cross and began unlocking her legs and arms from the cross. I then stood up on shaky legs and picked up and spun my daughter upside down. Lexi then began licking and sucking on my cock, balls, upper thighs and crotch as I carried her the short distance to Kim. I then with the help of Julie, Carol, Lynda and Bambi turned her so she would stop sucking on my cock, so Kim could lick her pussy lips, crotch and upper thighs. We then spun Lexi so the cum in her pussy would flow into Kim's mouth. Once Kim was done eat Lexi's pussy, we lowered Lexi down and I sat my daughter on my lap on the stock bench across from Kim. Julie went and got the key to Lexi's box and came back with her niece's choker collar and handed it to me to put around and secure it to Lexi's neck.

As I was visibly feeling pain in my balls, the ladies put an end to sex for the night, with Kim, Jenny and Maria telling me, "Pete, we can wait we can see you are in pain and are exhausted, so take your shower and go to bed."

Carol took the pain implements I had been using on all of the women and put them on middle stock bench on the other side of the room, which for me to get to them, I either had to crawl over a short wall dividing most of the room between the two rows of stock benches. or walk around the stock benches and the short wall to get to the riding crop and cat of nine tails. Not only that but Julie, Bambi, Lynda, Carol, Charlene and a recovered Anjali were herding me and Lexi to the opened door into the gym as I picked up Lexi and began walking her into the living area.

They then stripped me, Lexi, and Anjali nude and then stripped themselves nude and then they bathed the three of us, toweled us off, dressed us in our sex outfits and then led us to the bed. They then took their own showers, dried off and then put back on their own sex outfits. I saw Julie and Bambi head back into the gym area as I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Lexi hugging me on one side, with Anjali cuddling me on my other side.

---

I woke up with a raging erection and a dull ache in my balls. No one else was awake, so I rustled up Lexi and we did our morning rituals before sneaking through the door to the sex dungeon. I turned on the lights and picked up the riding crop and the cat of nine tails as Lexi tried to stay awake. I then used the riding crop to flog Kim's front upper thighs until they turned a rosy red. Of course this woke my sandy blonde cooking slut up. Then I whipped her breasts until they turned rosy red, followed by whipping her pussy and inner thighs with the cat of nine tails. I then placed those implements on the bench across from Lexi's cross.

Then I walked up to Kim and entered her pussy and began fucking her hard as I pressed my body against Kim's. Lexi was kneeling and waiting to move in to eat Kim's cunt as soon as I pulled out. With how hard I was fucking Kim, I came several minutes later and then pulled out, with Lexi beginning to eat Kim's cunt. I walked over to the tray above the monitor and picked up the keys to release Kim from her cross.

As Lexi kept eating Kim's cunt, I dropped to a knee and unlocked one leg. Then I moved over to the other leg and unlocked that leg. Next I unlocked one wrist and then the other wrist. By that time Lexi was finished as Kim knelt down and began licking and sucking the cum off of my cock, balls, crotch and upper thighs. Lexi retrieved the key to Kim's box and after removing that box from the wall, and depositing the box and key, Lexi brought over Kim's choker collar for me to put on Kim.

About that time the other six women from the other room wandered into the sex dungeon in time to witness me putting around Kim's neck her choker collar. However, my aching balls were really hurting at this time, so the women forced me out of the room, rather than let me punish and fuck both Jenny and Maria. Of course, my flaccid cock also rebelled against me, so I couldn't fuck them even if I wanted to.

1...56789...11