Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi then said, "When I got separated from Clarissa and Kim, I took part in a wet T-shirt competition. That led to a job in a gentleman's club as a stripper. which led to a career as a porn star, glamour model, web cam girl and part time stripper. Clarissa and Kim made contact with me when they showed up to a club I was stripping at near your home. They bought time with me in a VIP Room, where I gave both of them lap dances as we talked and reconnected. I gave them my phone number and they texted me. After that night, we met and had lunch together the next day, where we plotted together."

Bambi continued, "When they identified Carol as our biggest competitor for your love, they found out how big of a comic book fan Carol was and suggested she go to the comic book convention as Shi, instead of her going as herself. They dressed her up in PVC vinyl consisting of red thigh boots, a black thong bikini, red opera gloves, a long sleeved red crop top with shoulder pads and cleavage, a black push up bra, a red train skirt, completed with a kitana sword and scabbard. The geisha face paint and hairdo completed the look. They had me dress up as Lady Death, complete with the black thigh boots, garter belt, thong, bra, choker collar and opera gloves with skull enhancements to my PVC vinyl lingerie and white body paint with red lipstick. We then engineered our meeting at ComicCon, where I met her, took pictures with her and then seduced her back to my hotel room, where we took a shower together and then had lesbian sex."

"I intentionally left the door to your office unlocked and then came over to fuck you in order to seduce Carol into our bed, along with her wife Bambi, who was helping to add Carol and herself to your harem of wet and willing women. When the house next door to our came up for sale, I let Bambi know and she talked Carol into purchasing it. However, soon after I fell ill and became hospitalized. I wasted away to skin and bones and thought I would die. I had Lynda and Kim promise me that they would take care of our man, both sexually and otherwise. Of course by then your parents had died and your sister Julie had moved into our house," said Clarissa.

"I woke up in a white hospital room naked and altered. These Amazons told me what had happened. The eleven of you were in comas in other parts of the capital hospital. I was told of their plan, so they asked if I had any family they could kidnap. I was feeling guilty about leaving my mom, Kim's mom and sister, and Bambi's mom and sister behind. So, I told the Amazons about them. They found them and then altered their bodies. They were all still in brothels, working as sex slaves, so the six of us watched the sex trials the eleven of you went through as we fucked each other. We brought with us Kim's and Lynda's belongings from their apartment, as well as Charlene's and Anjali's belonging from their separate apartments. Those were in storage and did not make it here in time as your speed run through the racks, caused their delay," Clarissa said.

"From what I can tell the Amazons are in the process of looking for Carol's, Charlene's, Lynda's, Anjali's, Jenny's and Maria's families. Those that only have single women left in them will get abducted, have their bodies altered and then brought here in sex outfits like what all of us are wearing," Carissa continued.

We ate lunch together and then headed up to the orgy room, where I fucked my wife, who I had thought died. I then fucked my mother-in-law, Patti. I begged off of more sex, though Lexi decided she wanted to rest on my lap with my cock in her pussy.

---

One change that happened, Clarissa kicked Daphne out of our bedroom and had her get her own bedroom, as Clarissa was still my wife brought back to me from an induced comma and a faked death/kidnapping. I reflected back to her coffin being a closed coffin during the actual funeral. There were no pallbearers as the funeral staff took care of the graveside transportation of her coffin.

I thought more about my life and how, Clarissa, Kim, and Bambi had conspired to give me a harem and how the only difference between my old life and this new life were the number of women in my bed and riding my cock and the fact that in my old life I had to do actual work to survive, while here the work was fucking and then doing whatever I wanted when I wanted.

---

Over the next year, I fucked every woman over the age of 18 in Hub 42, starting with our new arrivals, then my women again, then the cooks, the maids, the contractors, our Dominatrix and our Mayor, Daphne. That took up the first two weeks of our stay at Hub 42.

During that time, I had Lexi, Carol, and Julie look over my recollection of how all this started. This letter slowly morphed from a simple letter into a story of our life. They showed it to Bambi, Charlene, Anjali, Kim, Lynda, Maria and Jenny who added their thoughts and remembrances to the story.

I also found the cable I got through my TV had 20 stations, 14 dedicated to taped sports programming, 1 dedicated to news reported by naked women wearing sex outfits, 1 dedicated to taped Food Network programming, 1 dedicated to shows about cars, 1 dedicated to Home Improvement shows like This Old House, 1 dedicated to country music videos, and 1 dedicated to pornography both classic porn and current porn.

The 10 stations dedicated to sports are all delayed, there's MLB, NFL, NBA, & NHL networks, a Tennis network, a Golf network, a Rugby network, an Olympics network where I tuned in often for women's Beach Volleyball, a soccer network in Spanish, and 5 regional sports networks featuring teams from Chicago, Boston, New York, Los Angeles and Wisconsin teams, so I have watched numerous Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, Brewers, White Sox, Mets, Angels, Bears, Patriots, Giants, Jets, Rams, Chargers, Packers, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Nets, Lakers, Clippers, Bucks, Blackhawks, Bruins, Rangers, Devils, Kings, and Ducks games, as well as Illinois, Northwestern, Boston College, Harvard, St. John's, Columbia, UCLA, USC, and Wisconsin college sports. Daphne asked if I wanted to add a station, to which I said no.

In the theater we had all our videotapes and DVDs from home turned to digital, as well as a large collection of pornography in addition to the pornography that all of us had owned prior to us coming to Hub 42. We also could request other movies, so I suggested all the comic book, James Bond, car racing, sports, and National Lampoon movies. The girls asked for a ton of movies they always wanted to see, which include Stanley Kubrick, Peter Sellers, Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard, Merchant & Ivory, Disney, Star Trek, Academy Award Nominated, Tim Burton, Robert Zemeckis, George Lucas, Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, Afred Hitchcock, James Cameron, Guillermo Del Toro, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Brian De Palma, Denis Villeneuve, Oliver Stone, Greta Gerwig, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Jamie Foxx, Will Smith, Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, Laurence Fishburne, Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington, Clint Eastwood, Kurt Russell, Kevin Bacon, Jack Lemon, Robert Redford, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Bradley Cooper, Mark Wahlberg, slasher, sex comedy, and historical drama movies.

Over the following year I took a tour of Hub 42 and fucked the teachers, the farmers, the engineers running the power plant electrifying and keeping our community warm, and the other women living in the apartments for the workers of Hub 42, who are all women.

Eventually we setup an appointment schedule for women to come to the mansion to be bred by me, with scheduled time for playing with my 57 Chevy, working out, watching TV, watching movies, reading books, and updating this letter.

My sister Julie was the first woman to get pregnant, followed by Carol, and Maria. They were the only women not on birth control when we were first taken and we figured I impregnated them during our sex trials. Daphne was the next woman to be impregnated, followed by Clarissa, then several of our staff members.

Eventually during that first year all the birth control in my women ran out as several of them had implants, so they didn't have to think about taking pills. Bambi's birth control ran out first as she had been more sexually active than the rest of the women of my initial harem of 10. Of course, by the end of the first year all of them, including my daughter Lexi either were pregnant or had given birth to daughters.

---

Over the next two years, there were two groups of women brought into my harem, along with their personal belongings.

The first group consisted of Carol's sister Amy, Charlene's mother Suzanne, Charlene's sisters Bobbi Jo and Raylene, Lynda's mother Doris, Lynda's sisters Gloria and Renee, Anjali's mother Shoba, Anjali's aunt Rupi, and Anjali's sister Priti. Their arrival took place about a year into our captivity.

The second smaller group involved Jenny's mom Cami, Jenny sisters Deniece, Whitney, and Pamela, Maria's mom Lupe, and her sister Angel.

I ended up making love or fucking every woman in my household with me averaging eight orgasms a day. Every woman in Hub 42 ended up getting impregnated by me and all of their children turned out to be girls. Those girls grew up in a different house in the complex where I would visit them as they learned reading, writing, arithmetic, science and history. They all grew up to be six foot six inches tall with athletic bodies and double D tits.

Upon their 18th birthday, they were given a choice, learn a vocation to help our society or get bred by their father. Lexi's daughter Alex Jr. chose to get by by her father/grandfather. She was joined in that decision by twenty of my other daughters. The rest of my daughters chose a vocation and left our hub for more training. Some became cooks, some became maids, some became engineers, some became collection agents, some became maids.

After age 75 my women stopped getting pregnant. I stopped producing daughters after I turned 80. Of course, by then I had fucked my all of my daughters, including Lexi's granddaughters. About a year after I stopped being able to impregnate women, those over 18 who still could get pregnant were given a choice to stay at Hub 42 or move to a Hub where the Breeder was still able to impregnate women. About half of my women between age 18 and age 50 left for other destinations. In succeeding years most of the women as they turned 18 left with only a handful staying with us.

After I turned 120, Lisa, Diamond, Patti, Suzanne and Doris died after they turned 150. Clarissa was the next member of our group to die, followed by Daphne, both after they turned 150. When Daphne died, we elected a new Mayor, which ended up being Carol, who retired from being Mayor last year. I have been through the funeral service they give to those who die. First they operate on us, removing anything artificial in our dead bodies after removing our healthy organs and draining our blood. Then they wrap us up in a funeral cloth of fine linen and carry us to a funeral pyre. There is an entire room setup for this, after we say some words, then the Mayor lights the pyre and we watch our loved one's body burn to ashes. Those ashes are then mixed into the fertilizer used in the Hub's parks. And you must walk through those parks as they are calming and beautiful.

Tomorrow, I will turn 150. I have have little to no regrets. I never really got into the S&M sex or bondage sex for any long duration. Bambi, Lynda, Anjali, and others engaged in it, but I was rarely involved as BDSM sex is not something I will ever be into or want to write about other than what has been written. The Amazons never gave me any solid opportunity to escape. I tried gaining access to the transportation cars that delivered stuff to our Hub, was never able to access the controls. I tried hacking the communications system and found it was a closed system with no access to the outside world. I tried everything I could think of during my first 20 years here with help from my women.

I even got my second born, Cassidy, Julie's first born with me, to become an engineer and report back to her mother and me about any possible escapes for all of those who have been abducted. Cassidy told me that all Hubs are connected by a reinforced tube of carbonite alloy to the Capital which is Hub 1. Our entire civilization is buried beneath 2 miles of ice with a few exceptions where it is slightly less than 2 miles, because of cave ins and other natural phenomena affecting the surface of Antarctica. The only escape to the outside world is thru Hub 1 and the only people allowed to pass through the gates of the airport are the all female military & collection teams, who are smaller than everyone else in height. Of course everyone including the Queen wears sex outfits, so it would be rather easy to spot a man.

I sent another daughter, Lily, to join one of the collection teams and then come back to us. She reported that the shuttles the Amazons use to transport captives and the collection teams, must fly through a maze of ice fissures to get to the surface and then submarines into and thru the water to reach their infiltration point. She worked as a waitress in a Gentleman's Club and cataloged the couples who showed up and past that onto her team leader. Anyway, Collection Team members are cycled thru their assignments every two years, so when she asked to go back to Hub 42 to be bred by her father, they allowed it. She saw the seedy side of the surface world and decided she would rather come back home and live as one of her father's mistresses. I came to the conclusion that only thru death could I escape and I could not leave any of my women behind to mourn my loss.

I ended up having a harem of over 300 women, with at least 600 daughters, most of whom I ended up making love to after they turned 18, though I lost count and cannot remember all of their names, despite my best efforts. My memory is not as good as it used to be. Getting up and down stairs has become increasingly difficult, as I have a plastic hip and a metal rod in my right leg. Neither I nor any of my women who were abducted have left Hub 42 since we arrived.

To the man who finds himself my successor as the Breeder of Hub 42, I ask you to look after those that stay. I am told by my new Mayor who is my eldest daughter Lexi, that when I die, all of the women over age 40 will be transferred to the capital and spend their lives in either a retirement community of senior women or working for the Queen of Antarctica. The handful of women remaining will be augmented from other Hubs where the Breeder no longer is able to breed the women at his Hub. The sooner you accept this new life and get your women to accept this new life, the easier everything will be for all of you. Trust me.

Sincerely,

Peter Rock

1...67891011
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
sjl2sjl29 months ago

Good story but repetitive in places ….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was too long and I'm not into sci fi stuff, but still gave it a five. What guy wouldn't want to be the MC.

Mr3x49Mr3x499 months agoAuthor

MikePaulWrites Thank You for your constructive criticism.

I probably could have cut down on the female characters, the obstacles, the indulgences I took at the end, and not name some of the throwaway characters at the end looking back on this story. If you want to borrow the abducted premise and weave your own story with it, go ahead. I will try to get around and read what you have published when I have enough spare time.

However, at the time of writing it, I thought back to what would a widower have at his wife's funeral reception. His children or child, a few people from work, other family members like a sibling, and some of his wife's friends or ladies from some group his family belonged to be it a club, a group of friends or place of worship.

As my dream involved me and a bunch of naked women, I thought a sister and daughter would be needed at any funeral reception. The wife would have at least a friend, but probably two or more who would be helping to cater the reception, so the family wouldn't have to cook or bake anything. The husband if he were well off, would likely have a secretary, maybe a female business partner, possibly even a female intern. Any business partner would likely bring with them a significant other who to satisfy the premise would have to be a woman. And the daughter would likely have a close friend or two show up and head to their bedroom or backyard away from the adults. Having to make sure all children were adults meant any intern would be close to the daughter's age and find more in common with her than her older father whose also the intern's boss. I also wanted to have a diverse palette of hair and skin colors, because that was what I remembered from my dream.

I hindsight. I could have made the two friends of the mother, mothers of the daughter's friends. Eliminated the business partner, business partner's spouse and intern. This would have eliminated some of the fluff at the end of the story and eliminated a subplot line introduced and resolved at the end. I could have also cut down on the movie franchises, actors, directors and genres for the home theater mentioned at the end, which was one of many indulgences I took in writing the story.

If I have time to go back and make those edits, I will try to resubmit an edited version as a replacement story.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

The level of complexity of this story makes it a tough read. Given the "punchline" of the story I think you went on and on a little too much. Story could have been shortened by at least 20%. I would have put this into the SciFi category. Overall I think this story would have been just as good and a whole lot shorter with five women and one man. Just sayin'. But it's a good story line. I read the whole thing and give it a four, just 'cause I'm drained from the long read.

Mr3x49Mr3x499 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

I caught two after I published that I missed on the 8 times I read through the story. Both were typos from not hitting a key hard enough. Give me an idea where those typos are and I will resubmit the story.

However, I see typos and other errors all the time in other authors' stories, even from writers like Tom Clancy and James Patterson. And they have professional proofreaders hired by the companies that publish their novels. And I do not do this for a living. It is a recreational activity I do to get thoughts out of my mind and out in the world.

If you have the courage to do this and think is so easy, go and write your own mind porn, or at least tell the writer you are criticizing what in their story needs to be fixed. The beauty of publishing online stories is can always edit them and resubmit them, if you have the time and so choose.

Personally I make a living doing other things as I know I need to improve as a writer, but do not have time to go to writer's conferences or deal with an editor. The only way I can work with an editor is if I trust them enough to give them my login and password, as I currently have 46 stories at some level of completion and write as I have time.

Here are some of the story premises that are in the pipeline...

1. A take on the movie Taken, where the lead is forced into an incestuous relationship with his college aged daughter.

2. An original story about the making of a Porn Metal band of women who bare all and fuck on stage during their performances of hard rock/heavy metal music

3. A magic lamp story where a museum archivist finds a magic lamp that changes his life

4. A 6 part series that I have in outline form of a series based on the Weird Science movie that is part that and part murder mystery

5. Part 3 of the Debbie Does Dallas series I began

6. At least 5 maybe more incestuous secret society based stories, including one I call, The Pornographer about a guy with a big cock who goes into pornography and whose mother introduces him and eventually the rest of her family to an incestuous secret society that includes politicians, lawyers, business executives, porn stars, actors and athletes

7. Part 2 of Mr and Mrs X, which I have had major writers block on

8. A what if you got fuck you money story which is halfway written

And many more beyond these

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant Incestuous girls knows family's the best.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories