Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems, like you ladies thought everything out," I responded. "So who will I be fucking and eating after dinner?"

Carol responded, "You will first be fucking Anjali, while eating and bench pressing your sister Julie. Then you will be fucking Julie, while eating and bench pressing Bambi. Bambi and Lexi will be spotting you when you lift and eat Julie. Then Lexi and Lynda will be spotting you when you are eating and bench pressing Bambi. Kim, Charlene, Maria and I will be moving Anjali to the yoga mat and keep her pussy raised until Jule can eat her cunt the first time. Then Anjali, Charlene, Maria and I will be carrying over Julie to the yoga mat for Anjali to eat her cum filled twat."

Julie added, "Lexi and Bambi will be sleeping with you tonight after you bathe the sex off you and you will be fucking them after breakfast on the same gym equipment."

So that is what we did after dinner. I fucked Anjali and then my sister Julie and ate both Julie's and Bambi's pussies. Then fell asleep with both Bambi and Lexi on either side of me.

---

I woke up with Bambi playing with my dick as I peed, then she cleaned me up after I took my morning dump. Meanwhile Charlene, Lynda and Kim got started on breakfast. I relaxed on the bed while I waited for breakfast, as the other women took care of their bladders.

For breakfast we had sausage, eggs, chopped potatoes with onions and peppers, and blueberry muffins.

Then I fucked first Bambi, while I ate Lexi, then fucked Lexi, while I ate Lynda. Then I bathed with Bambi, Lexi and Lynda. After we dressed, Bambi remembered we never retrieved the keys to open the lock boxes. So, I gathered up Anjali, Julie, Bambi and Lexi and opened and removed four of the lock boxes. Inside each lock box, we found a black leather open cupped bra with the note saying...

//Give this open cupped bra to the slut who earned this bra.//

So I helped each of the four put on their open cupped bra, which lifted their tits and gave their back some support. We then went inside and ate lunch. After lunch using the gym equipment to actually workout our muscles was what occupied our time between lunch and dinner. We switched machines every ten to fifteen minutes. Of course we worked out without wearing our sex outfits, not wanting to stink them up from anything but sex.

Charlene, Kim and Lynda stopped early to bathe, get dressed and then fixed dinner.

After dinner, I laid down on the bench, with Lynda inserting my cock into her twat, while Carol and Kim helped Jenny lower her pussy to my lips and upturned hands. Meanwhile, Anjali, Julie, Lexi and Bambi fondled, licked and kissed Lynda and my testicles, so the sex would go faster. While this took place Charlene and Maria masturbated each other while looking on. We were becoming a polymorphic group of lovers, the only line not yet fully crossed was the incestuous line between Lexi and Julie, though that was more because of Julie, because Lexi was already ready to cross that final sexual line. As Lynda and I came together, Lexi, Anjali, Julie and Bambi lifted Lynda off my cock as Jenny licked up the spent cum on my crotch and cock. Then she moved over and began eating my cum mixed with my Lynda's cum.

When she finished a key fell into the tray and Jenny walked over to me like a lioness looking to catch her prey.

I felt Jenny lower herself onto my cock, while Kim lowered her pussy to my lips, Carol and Maria helped me raise and lower Kim, while I fucked Jenny, who was getting fondled, kissed and sucked by Lexi, Lynda, Bambi and Julie, Charlene joined Anjali in the mutual masturbation session watching our sexual performance on the weight bench. After cumming in Jenny, Kim dove for my cum covered crotch and cock, while after helping move Jenny to the waiting yoga mat, Lynda began eating the mixture of my and Jenny's cum. When Lynda was done, we heard another key fall. I got up after Kim climbed off me, to get the keys, unlocking and removing two more boxes and removing two more open cupped bras that I handed to Lynda and Jenny.

Lynda, Jenny, and Kim joined me in stripping completely naked to take a joint shower. before bed. We dried each other off and then redressed in our sex outfits, with Lynda and Jenny adding their new opened cupped leather bras to their sex outfits.

Kim and I brushed our teeth and hair first, retiring to the bed first, with Lynda and Jenny joining us behind Kim. Maria, Anjali and Bambi were next to bathe, brush their teeth, dress in their sex outfits, comb their hair and then come to bed with Maria sleeping on my other side with Anjali and Bambi laying behind Kim. I fell asleep at that point, as Carol, Lexi, Julie and Charlene were either taking their baths or toweling off.

---

Next morning was a normal morning, well as normal as a group like us could have. We got up and used the facilities then waited for breakfast while Kim, Lynda and Charlene brewed a pot of coffee and fixed our breakfast, which this morning was blueberry apple crumb coffee cake, with eggs, sausage patties and chopped potatoes mixed with onions and sliced peppers.

After breakfast we headed into the gym room where I fucked Kim, while ate ate and bench pressed Carol using her ass cheeks to raise and lower her to my lips. After cumming in Kim, Kim was pulled to the waiting yoga mat and then after Carol cleaned me with her mouth before she went over and ate Kim's cunt.

Then I fucked Carol, while I ate and bench pressed Maria. After Maria cleaned me with her mouth, while Kim ate Carol, I checked the tray and removed the two keys there and then removed and unlock two more of the small boxes retrieving Kim's and Carol's open cupped bras.

We then ate lunch as I had taken longer than usual to fuck both women, with none of us bathing. We then all stripped naked making sure our sex outfits were put in separate locations, before going in and working out on the exercise machines between lunch and dinner. When we began to get hungry, Kim, Lynda and Charlene left to take their showers, get redressed and begin to fixing dinner. Julie, Carol, and Bambi were next to leave to bath and then get redressed into their sex outfits, followed by Jenny and Maria. Anjali, Lexi and I were the last to leave the exercise room for showers and putting back on our sex outfits.

As we set down for dinner, only Charlene and Maria lacked a black leather open cupped bra, well them and I, but I doubt I would get an open cupped man bra, or bra at all to wear, but who was to say with the perverts holding us captive.

Dinner itself consisted of braised pork served with steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes with the pork resting on a bed of cooked apple slices and prunes.

After dinner I fucked Maria, while I ate and bench pressed Charlene. After cumming in Maria, Charlene cleaned my crotch with her mouth and then ate Maria. Then Anjali climb on to be eaten and bench pressed, while we waited on Charlene to finish eating Maria. Partway thru one of Anjali's orgasms, while my spotters Julie and Bambi help her up, Charlene climbed on my cock and started riding me. After a long while, I finally came in Charlene and felt her pulled off of me, while Anjali leaned forward to clean my cock, balls and crotch with her mouth. Once Maria had finished eating Charlene, and Anjali had climbed off of me, I walked over to the door, retrieved the two keys in the tray and removed and opened the remaining two boxes. Inside were the open cupped bras for Maria and Charlene and nothing else but the note telling me to give the bras to the sluts who earned the bras, which I did.

We then all took turns stripping out of our sex outfits, to bath off the sweat and sex smell, before toweling off before putting back on our sex outfits and preparing for bed. Before getting in bed the text on the screen changed to the following:

//Next sex task is for The Breeder to sodomize each slut while on one of the five types of exercise machines, with two per machine. Again a different slut must eat the cream pie out of the asshole of the slut who was sodomized.//

Carol grabbed the marking pen and began writing on the wall adding a new column to the sex chart. "I see this as our next pairings, with Lynda going first, with Lexi going second and being her ass eating partner as all of us sluts are eating the cream pie Pete will be leaving in another slut's asshole. I'm thinking the leg press will be where the sex for this pairing will happen. Next will be Anjali followed by Kim, with the rowing machine being the apparatus upon which they will be sodomized. Next up will be Maria followed by myself on the stair climber. Then Bambi followed by Julie on the treadmill. We will finish with Charlene then Jenny on the exercise bikes. Needless to say the ass eating will take place on the yoga mats and we will need to clean the exercise equipment thoroughly after we fuck on each apparatus. Any objections?"

No one had objections as we knew the women were all going to eventually be sexual with each other. Not to mention that Carol was really thinking through these pairings to make sure we did not start all over again.

I stood looking at the chart freshly bathed scratching my chin, which despite it having been over a week since we were forced into this predicament still had not regrown any of my former beard.

As Lynda and Lexi were going to be my fuck buddies after breakfast, they slept on either side of me. Behind Lynda, Anjali, Maria, Bambi, and Charlene lined up with behind Lexi there was lined up in order, Kim, Carol, Julie and Jenny. Knowing that I was going to sodomize these amazing friends, lovers and women for a third time, was a bit overwhelming. The fact that they had gone from being hesitant about fucking me to being willing, almost eager participants was something that I both understood and still found a bit shocking. However, I was becoming like them, in that I was looking forward to sodomizing them, even my own daughter and sister, which was not the case before this all began. The perverts running this operation were slowly conditioning us to being exposed and fucking, knowing we were probably being recorded and watched from some other room in the ship or complex where we were being held. I fell asleep with that on my mind.

---

Next morning we woke up did our business and ate breakfast before I sat down on the leg press section of the home gym, putting my legs beneath and behind the padded portions of the machine. Lynda was helped onto my lap, so that my cock went into her freshly cleaned and lubed asshole. She kept her legs stretched out.

As I raised and lowered her onto my cock, I also lowered and raised my legs. While I did that she clenched and released her ass muscles. This continued until I came in her ass. When I finished cumming in her ass, she was pulled off of me and put in the downward doggie position on a yoga mat where Lexi began eating her asshole.

When Lexi was finished, she swallowed, then she came over and sucked and licked off the cum on my cock and crotch. She was then helped in putting my cock into her cleaned and lubed asshole, placing her legs straight out in front of us over the padding. I then raised and lowered her as I pumped my legs, while she clenched and released her ass muscles. After cumming in her ass, she was lifted off and placed on the same yoga mat that Lynda had been placed while she waited on Lynda to eat her asshole. Lynda, though decided to clean my cock, balls and crotch area of cum first, before she moved over to begin eating my daughter's butt hole. I walked over to the locked door and grabbed the key from sodomizing Lynda and unlocked and then removed the padlock. As I placed the lock and key on one of the empty small boxes, I heard the key for sodomizing Lexi fall, so I unlocked and removed that one also.

We then ate lunch, followed by us stripping out of our sex outfits and actually working out in the gym. After working out we took turns bathing and getting dressed and prepared for out dinner.

After dinner was over, I sat down on the rowing machine, while I waited for Anjali and Kim to clean and lube their assholes. Anjali then came in and sat in my lap facing away from me as Kim held my erect cock up so it would slip into Anjali's butt hole.

Anjali put her feet on the outside of mine in the foot holds of the rowing machine, then leaned forward and grabbed the hand hold tied to the rope. I wrapped my arms around her torso, with one hand going to her labia while the other groped her left tit. Then she pulled us forward, with me pushing us back as we fucked in that position.

Sex on the rowing machine was more fun for both of us as I got to molest my sex partner while we fucked. We also divided up the workout work more evenly in a fun way. Meanwhile Anjali rocked back and forth in my lap while she clenched and released her ass muscles. After cumming in her poop shoot, the ladies lifted up Anjali and placed her on a yoga mat again in the downward dog position. Kim then cleaned me with her mouth before moving over to eat out Anjali. When Kim finished, we heard a key hit the tray by the door.

Kim and Anjali then came over with Anjali helping Kim sit on my cock. Kim mirrored Anjali's movements putting her feet outside of mine in the foot holds, while I felt her up as she bent forward and grabbed the hand hold connected to the rope. We then began working out while we fucked on the rowing machine until I came in Kim's ass. Kim was lifted by the other women and placed on the same mat in the downward dog position as Anjali cleaned me up with her mouth. As I got up from the rowing machine, Anjali began eating out Kim. So as that happened I unlocked the third lock with a fourth key falling in the tray, giving me another key to unlock a fourth padlock. With that done, Anjali, Kim and I stripped off our sex outfits, bathed, dried ourselves, redressed in our sex outfits and then prepared for bed, where a number of the other women were already resting.

Maria and Carol had a space ready for me with Bambi spooning Maria, while Julie spooned Carol. Charlene was spooning Bambi, with Jenny spooning Julie. Anjali and Kim were still up using the toilet and kitchen sink, while Lynda and Lexi finished getting themselves ready for bed. I laid down in the space provided for me and felt my business partner and Maria wrap their exposed bodies around me as I wrapped my arms around the two naked women. As I laid there, I watched Lynda and then Anjali lined up behind Maria, while Lexi and then Kim laying down behind Carol. My women, wow they were all mine, but my women were getting trained to be sluts for me and each other. Tomorrow, I would be sodomizing my business partner Carol for the third time, along with Maria, our porn star Bambi, and my sister Julie. Those were my last thoughts before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

---

The next morning I woke up to the smell of sausage, biscuits and gravy, along with a good pot of coffee. Most of the women were up and had completed their morning rituals with Maria and Carol still wrapped around my body on their respective sides, with their tits and wet pussies pushed into my sides.

I laid there for a bit of extra time, before waking both up and then getting us through our morning rituals. My daughter Lexi and Jenny were also still sleeping, so after we finished our morning rituals, Maria went and woke up her two friends by masturbating their pussies. Once awake, both young women did their morning rituals. Once everyone was ready to eat breakfast, we only had a little bit of time to wait before breakfast was served.

After breakfast, Maria and I had to figure out how to have anal sex on the stair climber. I ended up having to pick her up, with her wrapping her legs behind my legs as my cock speared her freshly cleaned and lubed asshole. Then as I shifted my weight, I had to fuck up into her while raising and lowering her onto my cock. After cumming into her ass, I had to step off the machine backwards and place her down onto the waiting yoga mat. Carol then licked and sucked my cock, balls and inner thighs, cleaning the cum leftover from the anal sex on the stair climber. Once I was cleaned, Carol then dove in and ate my cum out of Maria's asshole.

Then it was Carol's turn to get fucked on the stair climber. I lasted a bit longer, but my thighs and glutes were burning as I came into her ass, stepped off the machine and positioned her down onto the waiting yoga mat. Maria repeated Carol's cleanup ministrations and then ate the cum in Carol's asshole, as I walked over and waited for the second key to fall into the tray. Once it did, I unlocked and removed two more padlocks, leaving four on the door.

The remaining 8 women were having lesbian sex with their ass eating partners for this round, while we were fucking in the other room. So, after undoing both locks I walked into our living area to find all of the women in our group engaged in lesbian sex with their partner for the current round of sex. So, while I waited for lunch I walked back into the other room to find Lexi and Bambi in the scissor sex position rubbing their pussies together. Rather than being a voyeur I walked over to the treadmill to figure out how anal sex on the treadmill would work, then I tried to imagine how I was going to sodomize the last two women on the exercise bike. When I figured out that, I searched the walls for any exposed seams, in case a hidden doorway lay behind one of the walls. I looked up and studied the ceilings in both rooms, but the rooms were both much higher than I could reach jumping up. I thought maybe the ceilings were the entry point into our rooms.

As the women finished fucking each other, they began fixing sandwiches for everyone, and pulled out some potato chips for our lunch. Following lunch we stripped naked and worked out until it was time for dinner. After working out, everyone bathed and then put back on their sex outfits. Dinner was pork chops served on a bead of sauteed apples and prunes, honey sweet corn bread, dinner salad, and steamed carrots.

Carol announced during our meal, "Pete, I know you would like to think of us as ladies. However, while most of us were once ladies, we are now all horny sluts. We are your sluts, but because we all have been sexually intimate with you in front of everyone else here and have had lesbian sex with 6 of the other women and before this is over, probably everyone here. Do not refer to us as ladies ever again, we are sluts. Do you understand?"

As I finished the bite of pork chops and fruit in my mouth, I thought over what Carol said and then looked around the table at all 10 pairs of naked tits exposed above the table.After swallowing, I asked, "Is everyone onboard with this or is this just Carol and maybe her life partner Bambi talking?"

Charlene said, "I'm a bi-sexual slut, not a lady, boss."

Anjali followed, "Me too, sir. I'm a bisexual slut, not a lady."

Kim and Lynda went next in unison, "We're bi-sexual sluts and not ladies anymore."

Lexi added, "Daddy, I'm our bi-sexual slut and not a lady, not anymore."

Bambi said, "I thought I was a porn star before this, and have always been a bi-sexual slut. But now I am a slut for your cock and all these sluts' cunts. As I don't see anyway for us to escape this new life."

Jenny and Maria followed with, "We're bi-sexual sluts for this new family too."

"Julie?" I asked.

"Part of me still wants to be a lady, but with each sex act, I feel like I am increasingly losing control and my morals are increasingly being eroded. I don't know if I am completely a slut yet, but I have eaten the assholes and pussies of 6 different women, fucked you, my own brother, three times, been sodomized by you twice with one more time coming up, and sucked your genitals at least 6 times, with at least one more time coming up as well. The fact that I am doing all of that because it is the only way we have to get out of here is the only thing keeping me from calling myself a bi-sexual slut. However, the thought of being your bi-sexual slut forevermore, if there is no way out, gives me more excitement than it should. I don't know my brother. I just don't know."

1...34567...11