All Comments on 'Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She might be many things. She might even convince herself that she loves him but actual love? No.

She is nothing to him but a piece of skin and bone. He could kill her and not care and she knows this. So why tell us that she loves him? This isn’t love, it’s Stockholm Syndrome and she’s smart enough to know it. But you want us to believe that in a few days of captivity, she loves him.

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no chemistry between them. She's a doormat. And he's a magical dick. He can bully a woman who is too stupid to live.

Woo hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, next part please.

kajkellikajkelliover 1 year ago

Too short, but felt the tree bark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool, a sequel! I hope that this doesn't mean the other stories will stop, I like what you've been writing. But I really like this dark fantasy. Sure, he has a magic dick and she's lying to herself that lust is love, but this story works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am very glad that this is the start of a sequel to the "Abducted" series. I wonder when he is going to let others take his pet? Will she be hooded when he takes her out to be used by others? How will he share her? Does she still have her IUD or is it already gone and she doesn't know it. Will she be forced to have his baby? How long will he keep her or will he sell her to someone else?

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

I am so glad you are writing a sequel to Abducted. I had been thinking of all the directions it could go. Now I eagerly wait to see where you take this story. Dark stories are great to read once in awhile and I think David is going to become even more sadistic.

You mentioned a couple of chapters ago about the negative comments. Our digital era has allowed playground bullies to be even meaner under the veil of anonymous posts. If you can't give at least your user profile than you are a coward. And as far as Whackadoodle's remarks every chapter....just do not read anything he/she posts. They have not written anything but instead seem to love to troll authors and post negative reviews. Keep up the great work and ignore the negative comments. They are cockroaches who make themselves feel better by ripping apart your work.

Happy Holidays and can I please get at least one more chapter before Christmas? The New Year??

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Amazing..... Can't wait for more.

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperover 1 year ago

Great chapter, the control is growing!

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R111 months ago

Great story!

Ignore the Whackdoodles and Tess (UK) commentators in the peanut gallery. Especially if they haven't put themselves out there by writing a story themselves. You're doing a great job and it's not your fault they refuse to see the nuance and undercurrents of what you're pulling off.

There is no magic cock here. She's orgasming because you established she has a submissive side and enjoyed kink erotica and fantasies. That she's enjoying it is a coping mechanism internal to her, not his "magical" cock.

Same goes for her "love". This isn't a romance, it's Stockholm Syndrome. She's responding to her enslavement and torture like the vast majority of humans would: by breaking.

And this makes some uncomfortable because while they want her to remain empowered and break free--deep down they are uncomfortable because they know that the empowered victim is the fantasy.

Savor the uncritical, negative feedback. It means you've pushed buttons and made them feel their feels. You've done your job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My apologies. It's a little too dark for me. Gotta be great for someone, but I hope that someone never meets my daughter.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken11 days ago

Yessss I want to be TAKEN and made into a Masters TOY just like this! To be broken and shaped into his vision of a whore❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abducted Series Info