All Comments on 'Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 02'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this was almost a side story but I will accept anything you add to this series. and we all have our dark fantasies. I wish I could put mine in writing, but real life drags my will to do it. Regarding your story, I read a lot of books, and everybody is reading dark romance nowadays, but you write better than Penelope Douglas, for example. I've read Corrupt and the plot didn't make any sense, the dark elements were pure shock value. The dark elements in your writing are part of the story and/or character development.

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. That's very helpful. All of my darkness is central to the plot... that's why I can't just cut it out and sell out to write books on Amazon... because it would be a completely different story without it. The first story I'm trying to write for a mass market is actually "Nowhere to Hide." It's entirely consensual, but I hope to be able to create the same tension I do in other ways, with a focus on exhibitionism and voyeurism. We'll see.

tonykrane01tonykrane01about 1 year ago

Your story is great. Don’t let anyone bring you down with their comments. Just delete them and keep doing you.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

I just do not see it. What was the purpose or goal of this chapter?

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llabout 1 year agoAuthor

Jleetechie - That is a fair question. The purpose of this chapter (as well as the previous and the next one) is to build a sense of their life together. The first book took place over a week, this second one takes place over three weeks, and I want it to feel like it's starting to get comfortable, but not quite routine... right up until it isn't anymore. You can tell me if that pays off in a few chapters.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Yay it finally makes a return, just finished reading everything back again. Like this little series you have going and can't wait see where it goes.

Br0kenD0llBr0kenD0llabout 1 year agoAuthor

Fibroidkey794 - the next several chapters are written. I might post one next week. I'm glad you enjoy them!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken14 days ago

I would be such a good fuck toy for my kidnapper, my owner, my life would be to serve him and be his fuck toy❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...