All Comments on 'Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 04'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And that’s how the police will find him… He brought the outside to show Sara that she’s putting her pleasure above them, but he forgot that she caras and don’t want for them to worry about her. David needs to face consequences, but their dynamics is in a point that is good… so mixed feelings with this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

But the writing is good, I’m happy you’re back! Hope things are ok and next chapter will come soon

EmmesLust794EmmesLust79410 months ago

I only wish it was longer. Great installment however brief.

jleetechiejleetechie9 months ago

Not much of a chapter. Basically an appetizer, using the food analogy.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste9 months ago

Fortunately she is smarter than he is and eventually she will figure out a way to get word to her family or the police. He would by himself more time if he would let her write her family and let them know she was okay. Brainwashing wears off if not reinforced consistently and is a lot of work. Women have been faking submission since the beginning of time. She is not crazy and she is right he will get tired of her after a while once the thrill and challenge wears off if the relationship never evolves into anything more than captor and captive. Voluntary slavedom is extremely rare.

Trish08Trish089 months ago

Great series! You're great at writing the dark stuff although I'm a freak for anything dark! Darker the better!!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken15 days ago

She is Amazing and such a sister slut❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...