All Comments on 'Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 05'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie9 months ago

So darn intense, also very short, but always excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yeah, the writer lately is giving short chapters, but still can tell so much about the characters with less. and at least david caught the letter, I don't know how the story would go on if the parents got it without him going to jail. but sarah had good intentions, david should show mercy/care for her.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7949 months ago

Loving the story so far, would love longer chapters even if that meant waiting longer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the turn towards breeding, the ultimate power a man has over a woman. Would love to see Sarah embrace the instinct to procreate and give her owner what he wants. Maybe he'll take to breeding her when and as often as he wants and it brings them closer together.

Like the shirt chapter format as well, gets straight to the point and avoids unnecessary clutter.

dev_pafrdev_pafr9 months ago

it’s the iud scene for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is so twisted. I just want to find out what happens next. Its clear now that he wants he to be connected to him. Please ignore critics, its a free website, one can easily stop reading and move elsewhere.

HisshedemonHisshedemon8 months ago

Love love love the series plz keep going

SpookySkeletonSpookySkeleton8 months ago

Omg, I can’t wait for the next chapter. You did a fantastic job!!!!

doorknob22doorknob227 months ago

Well done. Great story. Thanks!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken16 days ago

Oh to be bred by my captor ❤️❤️❤️🖕🏽

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...