Abduction Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gropni shrugged her shoulders. "I told you, humans are weird." She snapped her fingers in front of Chantelle's face. She didn't flinch at the movement. "Hey, you in there? Are you listening to us?"

"I am listening." Chantelle's voice was monotone, lacking any of the life or energy from before. Her mouth hung open between sentences. "I will listen to whoever speaks to me."

This was impossible. The Flickerlight had no power to enforce actual mind control. "Let me see that for a second." Xey'sa went around to stand next to Chantelle, facing the device. It was pretty to look at, and she found her mind drifting off for a brief moment, but she quickly blinked and shook her head. "This doesn't make any sense. The slightest bit of willpower would break apart the trance. Why is she still under?"

There was a giggle from the mischievous Uvel. "Are you really sure that was the best idea? If I'd somehow made a brand new high tech brainwashing device, you'd be completely under my thrall." She continued laughing while Xey'sa rolled her eyes. "Look, you're smart. You've got way more book smarts than me. But trust me when I say this little toy sees a lot more use than you think."

Xey'sa thought back to the rumours at home. People voluntarily going under, letting themselves be entranced by it. "How is that even possible? Anyone can break out of the trance whenever they want to."

"That's exactly why it's great. Anyone who wanted towould be able to break free." Gropni set the Flickerlight on a stand, letting it play in front of Chantelle while she moved closer to her partner. "Imagine you see a house surrounded by a gate. The gate is closed, but instead of a lock, it's held in place by a simple piece of tape. Would you open it up?"

Xey'sa pondered the question, trying to think of a trick. "I guess so. If it's just ordinary tape, you could just push it open, right?"

"You could, but I doubt you would. After all, who goes around opening gates for no reason?" Xey'sa opened her mouth, but she was cut off. "And I'm not being pedantic about the metaphor. Even if you can open the gate, you typically need a reason to. If you were trapped on the inside and wanted to escape, for example. But what if you were on the inside and you were perfectly comfortable there? Why not just leave the gate closed?"

Her eyes turned back towards the human, and Xey'sa followed her gaze. "Now imagine you've never seen a piece of tape before. These advanced beings from another dimension show up and tell you it's the most secure thing in the world, and you could never break it. You figure theycould make something like that if they wanted, and have no reason to believe it's not what they said."

As difficult as it was for her to imagine, Xey'sa was starting to understand. "So she's not even trying to break free. She doesn't think she can, but she's also not putting in any effort." Her thoughts were racing at record pace. "Following your analogy, if she was genuinely frightened and panicking, it wouldn't work, right? Once you actually push against the tape it all falls apart."

Gropni nodded. "And that's how we know everything's okay. If she comes out of the trance all panicked, we can do things your way again. But until that happens?" She licked her lips in anticipation. "You remember what we came in here to do, right?"

Xey'sa nodded. "Give her the proper medication to fight of the alien infection."

"What? No, then we turn her into our personal Xenoslut. That's the whole point of this you dork."

12