About Face Ch. 03: Playboy Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that one was deep."

"Let's find out about us, shall we?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"That leaves the handle side." Garrett notated. "There's a pair of mountains symbolic of high ambition in your pursuit of a love life. I'd like to hear about it sometime."

"Soon, honey, very soon."

"But wait, one is a volcano."

"That's not good."

"Hold on, it just means emotions are out of sorts. There's no saying that it's menstruating, menopause, other people manipulating your feelings about relationships. Perhaps you're unsure of where your relationships will lead to your aspirations. It could be a lot of things."

"I suppose you're right."

"There's a tree. Things will slowly come about as you hoped. I think that might have something to do with the volcano. There's a key, you'll either purchase a house or move. There's a tent for travel. There's a lot going on in here."

"Tell me about it."

"I wouldn't mind going places with you. Anyway, here's a saw. Someone else is going to try to get in between us. Doesn't say if it's someone jealous or if the jealous person is another woman, but it's likely someone you know. The end."

"Wow, that was surprisingly insightful if any of it is actually true."

"I hate to cut our great morning short, but I'll be needing to head to a gathering this afternoon for a group that I belong to."

"I'm sure they'll check in at work at some point to check in with one our field visits today."

"First Tuesday of every quarter and the third Tuesday in between for the Society for American Baseball Research."

"SABR, huh?"

"Don't tell me you're a baseball junkie, also."

"No, but my little brother talks about sabermetrics and sports stats nonstop. He keeps referencing how baseball has its own organization."

"Since baseball doesn't start until April, we don't have games, but this is the annual general meeting. Let him know that he has an open invite when he feels up to it."

"He'd get a kick out of that. Me dating a guy who's a member."

"I'll give you a hand with the bag." He promptly walked outside toward her car and put it in the trunk. They hugged and gave each other a kiss before Olivia hopped in the car and left. But he had 54 hours to dread having to return to Julie's.

12