About Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was torment!

I was able control my feelings and my arousal to a certain degree with all of the other toys he had for me, I could find a spot, or position that would give me moments of peace, but this, this was relentless in its titillation, in small amounts, but with consistency, that would soon be driving me mad with thrilling excitement.

I feared seeing it on my dresser, I feared the day when he would choose that for me.

Today, playing with it in my hands, I remembered those moments, and I chose it. I was alone and there was no one to take care of me, so, it was up to me to make the best of it, I felt the weight of life rest on my sole shoulders, now whole, I knew that I could bear it; now that I was free, I wanted it.

My cunt weeping, from me just playing with the instrument, eagerly devoured it, anatomically shaped, it pressed just the right spots once inside. I adjusted my outer lips around the harness, positioned my inner lips in the center of the opening and made it fit comfortably between my legs. I released the little bell and ball. With a light ting it hit me, making me stand on my toes, instantly! Oh, the pleasure!

How wicked someone had to be, to think up something like this, I thought, carefully twirling in front of the mirrors, adjusting the gold chains, marveling at the pleasure and beauty of it.

The two little hands had a chain going around the waist and up to my nipples, it had two torturous nipple rings that would dig into the nipple when pulled, and whenever the little ball would hit my clit, I would involuntarily jolt making them taunt my tits in unison. Dangling off of the rings from my nipples were two small golden crosses, the irony of it.

Soooo, so wicked!

I walked around the room jerking in pleasure. I went up to the window, I looked out, decorative shrubs and trees as far as the eye could see. We had our privacy, the garden was well kept, as was I.

I closed the windows, walked around my room arousing myself in good company, before I left, not dressed just decorated.

The kids were at the table, making a mess, bickering about something important, again.

I collected the plates, sent them outside and cleaned up after them. I took my pad and was out in the morning sun keeping an eye out on them.

My breathing was shallow, I didn't dare take a lungful or I think that my nipples and clit would fall off.

In minutes, aroused to just under the limit that I could bare, I sat in the soft cushions of the lounge and, taught as a bow string, surfed the net, the uncontrollable wetness of my cunt seeping out of my gapping hole, trickling down the crack of my ass and on to the towel I spread under me, for just that purpose.

I couldn't focus on the articles that were popping up, I couldn't care less about what was going on in the world, my world had centered around sexual stimulation and that was all that was important.

I gingerly opened the album of pictures that he took of us in the bedroom.

My 10-inch pad in my palms was showing graphic images of me having sex, some of the images I had already seen, but there was so many of them that I hadn't, or was able to shut my eyes to and refuse to see, when he made me watch them.

Ever since he left that evening, my inner self hasn't returned to that dark little room of my mind. I was out and about in the world, melded with my own body, as if I was experiencing everything around me for the first time, finally evaluating everything without shame, for I was alone and no one would know.

Alone on my recliner in the shade of our backyard, I salivated over the masterfully made images of me in the most explicit sexual poses.

I watched myself as I sucked his cock, image after image of him fucking my pretty face, chosen well, showing me blissfully sucking his tool, taking his cum and savoring before swallowing. Licking him clean, taking every drop he gave me, blindfolded but still, I could see, with obvious delight on my face and through a gleam in the eyes, under the sparse silk covering them, I could almost see myself behind it, deep in the darkness watching out.

His strong slimy cock painted my cheeks, while my outstretched tongue chased after it, gobs of cum coated my face and my delicate fingers were collecting it, feeding my hungry mouth with it.

Streams of cum covered my bare chest while my fingers massaged it into my skin, his mighty cock between my lips and a smile in the corner of my mouth, pictures so good that I could taste the cum from just watching them.

My ass filled the whole screen, framed were just the puckered little brown hole and my pussy glistening in the light, every fold, every crease was clear and sharp. So graphic, that even now just by watching those images my cunt and ass convulsed.

In image after image, I could see my darkest places, gape and convulse in anticipation of his touch. A finger here, another there, then his tongue, then more fingers, and unmistakable pleasure on my face, my mouth gaping open on the other end, tongue out, lapping, searching...

His cock entering me, stretching, stretching, impaling the shiny folded skin opening before it, the puckered hole gapping, calling for his attention. The sparkly gem with the bulbous pear filling it.

I could feel it, as I looked at the images before me, I could feel it all, the memories came flooding back washing over me in a torrent.

Delicately, I slipped my index finger into the open mouth between my legs, with my eyes on my history before me, I touched the nerve center of my being. Delicately as if I was a soap bubble, I touched the tip of my finger to the open wound between my legs.

Sparks flew!

My nipple-clamps dug in and the circuit was complete! I gushed right out of my yawning cunt straight over the foot of my recliner!

In contraction, I stiffened, just my finger circling, tapping the pleasure center in my crotch, I gasped, breathless as arousal turned to pleasure, and pleasure into sweet, sweet pain.

I collapsed on the lounge, my clit senseless to further stimulation, breathing hard, with stars in my eyes, I lay there, collecting myself.

I was alone, I had to care for myself, there was no one else, and no one knew, it was going to be OK.

The pictures triggered my memory, all the things that I fought so hard to erase from my mind as if they had never happened, were now back, carrying all of the sensations with them.

I lay sprawled on the lounge and my body was convulsing from the force of the memories as if I was being fucked senseless right at this moment.

The dam, that I had built, had burst, and now those daily fucking sensations, that I had kept from reaching me behind it, were flooding over my body and mind.

Days, weeks, months, years of struggle with sexual tension, just burst in one go. It was all over me. My cunt was leaking, my mouth was agape, saliva running down my chin, and there was nowhere to hide from the images in my mind that surrounded me. I felt my body tremble, I felt the pleasure wash over me, wave after wave, after wave, I was a delirious drooling mess, trembling in my back yard, and no one to come to my rescue.

I fought to no avail, I couldn't do anything to stop this rush, and very soon, I didn't want to stop it, I let loose the last holds of control that I had had, and rejoiced and cried in pleasure. I was completely broken, I had succumbed to the pleasure of the carnal flesh, and I was delirious with it!

Bring it on! I gritted my teeth bravely, in pleasure.

'Give me everything that you've got', came across my mind, while I was writhing in pleasure, soaked in my own juices on the lounge in the corner of my yard.

I passed out!

It was quiet, the kids were on the lounge next to me, tired out themselves, they took their place and went to sleep.

On unsteady legs, I got up, looking at the mess under me, I took the cushion and towel out in the sun to dry, and stoically enduring the arousal that my new favorite toy was giving me, jumped into the pool, to wash off the drool and the encrusted saliva off of my skin.

A couple of laps in the cool water had cleared my mind. I got out and made lunch. Without as much as a thought to what was proper or improper, completely naked I went through with my chore, with a spring in my step from the ball and bell between my legs and the 'torturous' rings on my tits. I made lunch.

Aroused as I was, completely spent as I was, I could take more, for I was built for more!

I had left my ass free this morning, I didn't insert any of my usual companions trough my day, and I felt empty, I returned to my room and opened my cabinet, I looked through, looking for just what I needed now.

I was horny as hell, I felt my ass convulsing at its all-day emptiness, and I found it.

It was a stiff handle with a long sting of beads, curved for anatomical purposes, starting with a small ball at the tip and then strung up all the way to the handle with bigger and bigger balls, the half-stiff rod connecting them made it easy to insert and control.

I was on the lounge, out back with the kids, my ass was up in the air with my hands between my legs pushing and pulling the excellent toy in and out of my ass, when I saw my husband standing in front of the patio doors.

My heart skipped a beat!

A couple of days ago I might have stopped out of shame, hell a couple a days ago I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this, but today was another day.

Another day in the string of days in a long procession of days, training me, conditioning me, to accept myself, my body, my sexuality, and to embrace it.

It turned out, that this was that day, that it all came together.

I was wanton, splayed on the lounge, hungry for the pleasure that my husband's wonderful cock could give me, and in his absence, I was using the tools that he had given me.

I wasn't ashamed, I jiggled my ass and tits for him, bringing pleasure to my hungry flesh. He watched me in delight, smiling.

He watched me, satisfied that he had finally broken me, with his proof on the lounge in front of him, I rode the waves of my climax for him. I looked at him, knowing that I had lost the fight to him, with half-closed eyes and joy on my face, I wasn't the least bit resentful.

He waited patiently while I whrithed in pleasure out on the deck, watching and smiling.

When I relaxed on the cushion under me, he sat next to my naked body, hugging and kissing me. My heart jumped another couple of beats. I never thought so far as to what was going to happen when he finally did get home, I was too engrossed in the search for my own satisfaction.

He hugged and kissed me, he touched my tits, he played with my pussy, I reached for his cock and found it hard as a rock.

'The children' I whispered.

'Yes, inside' He whispered back.

He took me inside the house, and just behind the large patio doors he took off his pants and I knelt in front of him, taking the instrument of my torture, now happiness, deep into my mouth.

He grunted, he took hold of my hair and fucked my face, oh how deliciously did he fuck my face!

The nipple clamps and the smiling little devil were taking me up to that great orgasmic plane I had left just minutes ago, and his hot throbbing cock was pushing me over the ledge he had left me hanging on a couple of days ago.

He spilled his seed, the one thing that I craved so much for but couldn't replace. I filled my mouth with it. I swirled it around filling my senses with its taste, the smell and feel of it, it dripped down my chin, hungrily I scooped it up, standing on my feet and kissing him wetly.

He spread the cum from my lips all over my happy face with his lips, and we hugged and kissed as if it was our last, or first.

We had finally found each other, or I should say, I finally found him. It was our first.

With the kids in bed, my grooming behind us, we sat in bed. My ass and pussy free of toys, weeping for his attention, his cock throbbing in his lap, we were hugging and kissing like teenagers.

"I had to call my sister on Sunday, to send Jim to take us to church." I said, holding his throbbing member.

"Was he a gentleman, like I thought him? Did he take good care of you?" He asked, his fingers feeling the inside of my hungry cunt.

"He did his best, he made the sermon barrable." I said, shifting on the bed giving his hands more room between my legs, actually feeling whole now, controlling the actions of my body.

"I think that he enjoyed his time with us, don't you?" He asked, slipping a finger up my hungry ass.

"Yes, I'm sure that he did. He showed me that he didn't forget our time together. He would have done more, to show his affection, had we more time." I said, stroking that perfect cock up and down, feeling it turn to rock in my hand.

"We can always have him over, he's out of school now, and he is his own man now." He said, fingering my ass delightfully.

"Sharon, would want to come too. She said that we had corrupted him on his last visit." I said, pulling on his rigid pole. "She might want to be here, to watch over him."

"She could come, if she wants. I have no trouble with her being here," He said, taking the long dong and slipping it in me.

"If we could just corrupt herrrrrr..." I said purring from the pleasure radiating right out of my ass. Thinking of how much I loved my sister, and how much she herself was suffering, living with the same state of mind that our mother had projected on both of us.

"I would love to 'corrupt' her. But I'm not sure that I would have the strength to..." He said, kissing my back. "That sweet ass of hers, I could fuck for days, and to have her lovely mouth on me, craving for my seed..." He continued fantasizing.

"She's not as tough as she seems. I have seen her crumple so many times." I said squirming, feeling as if the dong was about to exit through my mouth from the other end.

"The three of us might pull it off. But what then? She goes back home to that hillbilly?" He said, his fingers rubbing my insides, massaging my G-spot. "All hungry and broken."

"Yes. She told me that he has a huge sex-drive, he'd fuck her senseless, if she'd just let him, and she could be happy." I said, pushing my ass back at him. "Like I have learned to be, happily fucked ever after..."

"If we did succeed in 'corrupting' her, she would always have Jim to 'fill' in her 'gap'." He said, taking his place between my legs.

"Yesssss, Jim adores her, he'd fuck her as much as he could, I'mmmm ssssure." I said, grabbing his hair, putting his face where it was always meant to be, forgetting all of those days of tormented self-denial as if they had been just a bad dream.

"OOOOOhhh, I'd fuck her too, when the need would arise, if you wouldn't mind. I could always take up her 'slack'." He said, grunting, licking my ass and pussy. "I suspect that, at her age, being tight assed as she is, her holes are even tighter now than when she was a virgin. I would so much love to fuck my cock raw in her unused holes, fill her pretty mouth to the brim with my cum.." he ranted.

"Honey, I love you, sssooo, sssoooo, much, you can fuck me, and anyone you want as much as you want!" I said spreading my legs for him to slip in.

Talking dirty to my husband after so much time in denial, was such a turn-on that I had never imagined.

He bottomed out in me in one swift motion, I was so slick that he just slipped in pushing the air out of me. I grabbed him with my legs and just humped him like a bitch in heat, he held on, letting me hump as much as I needed, and when he saw that I was tiring, he pressed his weight on me, pinning me down on the bed, and with just his pelvis, he fucked me raw!

I was bawling by the time that he wasn't but halfway done. I was screaming after that, while his big fat hard cock just fucked me. And then I was done, I sprawled on the bed under him like a deflated inflatable fuck-toy, and he still fucked me. I grabbed my hair by the ends and was pulling on it with weak hands, when he pulled his cock out of me and hosed me down with his cum, spurting, gushing all over my stomach and tits, reaching up to my face.

He rolled over to one side, gasping for breath, his cock red as if it was bleeding, I looked at myself, blotches of jizz all over me; I smeared them into my skin, for keepsake, before I fell asleep.

I dreamt of my sister, naked, of her boy, naked, of me and my husband all naked in one large bed, all fucking and sucking, all covered in buckets of cum, our hair wet, dripping with cum, all humping and happy.

All night the dream persisted, my husband was fucking me in the ass, and his cock was so big and hard and so long that it was protruding from out of my mouth, and my sister was sucking on it as it stuck out of my mouth, gulping it down, taking it down her throat and our lips were kissing around it, while her 'little' boy was giving it to her from her other end, his own long cock fucking his way through her and fighting with the one we already had in our mouths.

It was a restless night for me, being fucked to sleep, and then fucked all night in my dreams. I woke up, hot, wet, and horny!

There was no need for clothes for me anymore, I had no modesty left, I was a walking, talking, gaping cunt, out for cock, that was all that was going through my mind, cock, cock and more cock!

The room was straightened, on the dresser waited a tiny robe for me, and a couple of toys for my gaping holes.

I plugged them up and, with pleasure in every step I took, I walked out naked into my new world.

Coffee was in the pot and the smell of cinnamon and vanilla was in the house.

I was a kept woman again, he was here to take care of me again.

I found him in the shade, on the deck, having coffee, and scrolling on his pad.

"I called your sister this morning, told her to pack some things for her and Jim and come over." He said, giving me a winning smile.

I walked up with my cup and plate, he grabbed my waist and licked my troubled cunt, taking a deep whiff of the smell coming from between my legs.

"You have an idea? A plan?" I asked rubbing his face in my crotch, swinging my hips on his tongue.

"While they're not here, we can't do a thing. But, once they get here, we know what we want and we'll just 'wing it'." He said pulling me into his lap.

They showed up just before lunch. We had everything ready, lunch, their rooms, and waited for them.

Jim was in on the plan, to break his mother, to break her resolve, and to even maybe get her to fuck him, but to at least free her of that religious stick that was up her ass, that stick that I was so glad to be finally rid of.

We met them in front of the house, both dressed in our 'modest' skimpy robes, proper at first glance.

My husband greeted my sister and I greeted my nephew, he gave me a big long hug in front of his mother, letting his hand wonder and pull up my robe right in front of her.

"Jim, what on earth are you doing to your aunt!?!" She hollered at him, having seen what we meant her to see.

"Sharon! It's OK, were family, don't be so harsh, it was just a hug." I said, calming her down, flaunting my utter nudity under my flimsy robe to her.

"And you, what are you wearing? You knew that we were coming..." She trailed off, looking me over.

"It's only us at home, and the children, and you, so calm down, don't be such a prude." I said, getting her pressure up, by telling her to 'calm down', calling her a 'prude'.

Huffing she followed us into the house, Jim took their bag upstairs and we took her out on the deck, where we had set the table.

I had spread a thin tablecloth over the glass top, I didn't want her to blow her top before I even served the soup!