About Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimlessly, I played my fingers on Sharon's naked skin, lying next to her, while she rubbed my back, ass and tits with hers, exploring my body, like her son had at one time.

We spent the whole day naked, playing amongst ourselves and with my kids, those innocent games that kids play in the yard, on the grass or in the pool.

My whish had been granted, there was no end to this day and to the joy and fun that we were having.

Getting hungry, Sharon and I went to the kitchen together, still naked, after spending so much time out in the open, without a trace of shame on her face, for our state of dress, or the stimulating toys that we wore.

We were winding down.

"You look great, with those gold details, and that sparkling gem." I said, tugging on the chain dangling from her nipples.

"You don't look that bad yourself." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek and a twist to the nipple ornament that I wore.

"OOOOhhh, momma! Do that again!" I said shaking my tits in her face laughing.

She did. She cupped my tits in her hands, and pressing my tits together, took both of my nipples in her mouth.

I had successfully awoken her wild streak.

We were expecting the boys home at any moment, so we had prepared some food for them, and were in my closet rummaging through, picking out something to wear.

Having overcome her modesty, I chose for Sharon one of my robes to wear, a nice colorful sheer and short piece.

"Maybe I should have a slip with this?" She said, twirling in front of the mirror.

"You look great, it's just perfect." I said.

I chose for myself a translucent, black one, cut just right, without any decorations. I stood next to her, our golden details shimmering in the light under our garments.

"No slip, it's perfect, we're covered, and you can see our jewelry. The boys will just love this." I said, posing next to her.

"You are baddddd!" She said, giving me a kiss, still twirling, admiring her image in the mirror.

We heard the car drive up and went down to meet them.

"There's my favorite aunt!" Jim said, assessing the situation very quickly; his mother and me almost naked waiting for them in the living room, giving me a naughty hug right in front of her, letting her see that he was feeling up my bare ass.

"Am I your favorite because I'm your only aunt, Big boy?" I said, cupping his cock and balls with both hands, openly, while I shimmied my ass in his.

"They have certainly grown close." Sharon said, offering her cheek to Sam.

"Yes, we had some time to get to know each other on his last visit, him being all grown up and all. My favorite Sister-in-law." He said, catching the ball, and Sharon around her waist, giving her a couple of long chaste kisses on her cheek, blatantly looking her over.

She didn't flinch. She just blushed at his stare. A smile hiding in the corner of her mouth.

"We had a long day, I was thinking we could go for a swim, later?" Sam said, still holding Sharon by the waist, tightly.

We made some refreshments on the deck, and when Sharon and I put the kids to bed we can have some fun." I said, leading Jim out, swinging my hips boldly.

"She's going to corrupt my son completely." I heard Sharon say, taking Sam under her arm and following us out.

"I think that it's too late for that." He said, as I saw him caress her ass over her very delicate cover.

We ate, took the kids to their rooms and were down as the evening fell. The light in the pool was on, the deck lights were illuminating the wooden path, and Jim and Sam were in the hot tub, glasses and drinks were around the edge.

"We should go get our suits." Sharon said, when she saw the arrangement. Looking as if she wished that Jim wasn't there tonight with us, her sense of propriety rearing its ugly head.

"It's OK, first, let's just see what they had in mind." I said, pulling her up the lighted path.

Standing over them, we saw them look up under the short robes up at our bare and exposed cunts with hungry eyes.

"Feel like joining us?" Sam asked, smiling.

"Seems like fun." I said, instantly shrugging off my wrap, standing naked with just my trimmings on me.

Looking at me, then them, Sharon blushed so hard that even in the dark of the evening it could be seen.

"I, I should go put something on... Jim..." She said stuttering, unconvincingly.

Next to the refreshments on the deck, was my scarf, I bent down, lewdly exposing myself and picked it up.

"Here, you can wear this, tonight." I said, bringing it up to her face.

She stiffened, and just closed her eyes. Without a word, she let me 'hide' her.

Once she had given herself to me, I delicately took her robe off, taking my time, drawing out the anticipation that was almost palpable in the air.

That day was filled with many of firsts for her; being naked in front of others, being aroused with sexual toys, being naked and obscenely exposed in front of her son. I was in control of what was going to happen to her, of what was going to happen next.

She had surrendered herself to me, and I was sure not going to disappoint her.

Once that I had unwrapped her beautiful body, the golden chains were the only things that adorned her, making her already beautiful body even more fascinating.

Standing behind her, so as not to obstruct the view of our audience, I traced my fingers over her bare skin, showing her off, to my husband and her son.

I caressed her beautiful body, I fondled her in front of Jim and Sam, I hugged and kissed her lovingly until she broke out of her trance and returned my gentle touches.

I delicately touched her weeping flower, in the crotch of her well-shaped thighs, drawing its tears over her smooth skin, making it glisten for them in the evening light, she stood bravely, unshaken.

I caressed her breasts, I tweaked her nipples.

Sighs were filling the air around us, sighs coming for her, and from the boys.

I kissed her neck, I licked the hard nubs on top of her perfect globes, I tugged on her chains, she craned her neck, her mouth parched, her tongue searching for something between her beautiful lips.

I turned her back to them, slowly, drawing her into my embrace, my hand wandering over her naked back and buttocks, revealing the gem hidden between them. Kissing her naked shoulders, holding her in my arms, letting her kiss me back.

A cool sweat had come over both of us, while we performed for our men.

"Let me help you into the water, it's just what we need." I said, leading her to the edge of the tub, between the guys.

They reached up, caressing her legs from both sides with their wet hands and while taking liberties of the willing woman, drew her into the hot bubbling water between them.

Sharon just craned her neck, her head thrown back with her hands holding the back of her head, and a look of pleasure on her face.

Both Jim and Sam fondled her under the surface of the fizzy water. Her mouth in constant search of substance, found one mouth then the other to drain.

Her body, pressed between the older and younger man, rose to the surface of the churning pool, her legs spread to their touch, her full breasts and curled toes braking the surface.

I found myself right between those marvelous legs, tired of fighting the exploring hands over her body, I took her hands and placed them around the stiff rods of her tormentors, giving her support and an anchor point.

The water was swirling, from the bubbles, but even more from the steamy machinations of the three people in front of me, it was a frenzy of limbs, as if all three were fighting for their dear life.

I dove in, I wanted my share!

Night had fallen, breathing hard, we were all clumped together, in a four-way hug, a hand exploring my crotch, another holding my tit. Sharon's blindfold churning in the water next to us.

We untangled, took our glasses silently and then, as if on cue, started laughing.

Sam pulled Sharon into his lap, and across from them, Jim had me in his.

We clanked our glasses and just enjoyed, living for the moment.

Her head resting on Sam's chest, her leg touching her son's arm while he played with me, Sharon said; "I knew that you were corrupting my boy, while he was here, and now I know how." She said, reaching for me, hugging me lovingly.

"Why don't we get these girls upstairs and dry them off, I think that your mother is beginning to 'prune'." Sam said, picking Sharon up and out of the water in his strong arms. Her nipple clip having fallen off, he replaced it with his mouth, swinging her naked ass in our faces.

Jim just smiled and picking me up, followed his uncle into the house with me in his arms.

They had us stand in the middle of the room, naked surrounded by our naked reflections. Sharon watched the two of them working in tandem, with an amazed look on her face.

Jim brought dry towels, Sam set up the camera, while Jim was taking off our decorations.

Crouching between his mother's legs and her looking down on him, he reached into the folds of her pussy and unclipped the clip teasing her clit, a quick kiss to her tortured nub before turning her in his hands, had her bend over and he took out the gem-studded plug out of her ass, spinning her once again, he stood up, kissing his way to the tit that had its nipple clamped and took it off. Leaving her body completely bare, he gave her a long hug and a kiss, pressing his hard cock into her belly.

Gingerly she returned her sons hug, and gave him a kiss full of craving.

He turned to me, his mother watching, unrestrained he hugged and kissed me while his hands set my ass and pussy free of the toy, that she and I chose for me this morning.

Aroused, excited, I gave into him, I spread my legs for him, I hugged and kissed him, pulling on his hard-long cock, right there in front of his mother, my darling sister, while she watched the scene mesmerized.

Sam had set up the camera, he stood behind Sharon, his hands all over her body, his fingers dipping in and out of her cunt,

Trembling, Jim pushed me down in front of him, impaling my mouth as soon as it was within reach, I saw Sharon open hers instinctively.

Sam cupped her cunt and pulled her close next to me, with a light touch to the top of her head, she went down on her knees in front of him, her mouth agape, taking his cock in time with me.

Soft sensual music was playing, the lights were dimmed, in the middle of my room, my sister and I sucked cocks.

Heaven on Earth.

"Aunt Cherry, kneel for me, I need your ass!" Jim commanded, Sharon's eyes popped open.

I turned to the bed behind us, right next to my sister, and as wildly as I could, stuck my ass up and out at my nephew, spreading my cheeks with both hands, for him to fuck me.

Sharon turned in her place and watched with trepidation as her boy impaled me. Her jaw slack, an expression of utter disbelief on her face.

Sam grabbed her by her hair, pulled his cock out of her mouth and assessing the moment, pushed her face into the action between her son's cock and my ass.

Impulsively, she grabbed my globes and with her face as close as she could get it, watched her son fuck me.

Sam grabbed her other end and must have pierced her sobbing cunt since I heard a short scream from behind me.

I had given up control, I was joyfully fucking my nephew, and for me that was all that I wanted to know at that moment.

My eyes were closed, I had transformed into just a pile of nerves that was being fucked into paradise!

Sharon's face was next to me on the bed, I squinted down her body and saw Sam fucking her, I embraced her and instinctively we started kissing and hugging, sharing our joy.

My husband was fucking her, and her son was driving pleasure into me.

It was the culmination for a very long day, I was riding on the wave of ecstasy taking my older sister with me, we cried into each other's arms enduring the pleasure that the two strong cock were giving us, hugging, crying and kissing, until Jim blew his load right on our faces.

Sharon, shocked at the seed her son had gifted us with, froze, until she had her first taste slip into her mouth, then she fought with my tongue at getting to the very last drop.

Sam was waiting for us to finish cleaning, he then pulled out of Sharon and hosed us down with his juice.

Sharon had her mouth open for it, cheek to cheek with me, and took it with me.

We cleaned our faces with our lips and tongues, while the boys waited with drops still dangling from their cocks.

Together we did one then the other, cleaned and licked everything off, then continued kissing and cuddling in the middle of the bed in tears of joy.

Exhausted, we lay spent, when the boys spooned us, Jim taking his mother in his arms, and Sam slipping his cock between my legs from behind.

The camera ticking away, the music playing we fell asleep.

Some time in the middle of the night, I felt my sister slip down on the bed to bravely take her sleeping son's cock into her mouth.

I played with her hair sleepily.

My husband broke me, and I broke my sister and her son, that's what my mother would say if she could have seen everything that was happening in our home.

I woke up, instinctively looking around the room, I was in bed naked, my sister was in my arms, the room had been cleaned and so have been we, the blinds were letting just enough light to make the room feel cozy, and on the dresser were two sets of clothes and toys.

Yes! My husband was back! He was taking care of me again. I thought, hugging my naked sister against my bare chest.

Sleepily, her hands wandered over my body, touching, caressing. So, did mine. She was so soft, so warm...

We were hugging like we used to, when we were younger, except that now we were naked in my marital bed.

"I slept so beautifully." She said, grinding her whole body against mine, pinching my ass playfully.

"So did I." I said, rubbing my face into her, kissing her.

"So? What now?" She asked.

"First, I have to go to the bathroom." I said, looking into her wonderful eyes.

"Not if I get there first!" She said, jumping out of bed, like when we were kids, running in front of me to the toilet.

She was a guest, so I let her 'win'. While I stood in front of her, dancing from one leg to the other, cupping my bare pussy holding my pee in.

She made that blissful face when you just let the piss pour out of you, eyes at half-mast, with a smile on her lips.

Her need fulfilled, she still sat there, letting the last drops trickle out of her, while I was struggling. Her eyes looked up at me innocently; "Do you have to go?" she asked wickedly, still sitting. Like when we were kids, always teasing.

I slipped my hands between my legs spreading my outer lips at her shamelessly, exposing the little pee hole, crouching I got closer to her; "If you don't move, I'm going to teach you what a golden shower is." I said only half joking, feeling like my bladder was about to burst.

She looked at my exposed cunt right in front of her, the innocent look still on her face, when she grabbed me unexpectedly and pulled my painful cunt up to her face, planting her mouth right on the sensitive flesh I exposed to her, her lips sucking, her tongue licking, she held me by my ass, making me dance in front of her in pain and pleasure.

My dam burst, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I just let go, peeing on my completely unsurprised sister.

Her tongue played with my cunt while my pent-up stream was flowing all over her face and down her naked body. She held me tighter, giving me no space to escape, her eyes closed, her head turning from side to side, her lips glued on to me.

I relaxed, I let the moment take me, and the pleasure rise. I held her head lovingly in my arms while she gorged on the torrent pouring out of me.

Her fingers found my wet cunt, she poked me, she prodded me, I just swayed my hips, riding on her tongue and mouth.

I came.

She licked me, over and over, while I was peeing, while I was cumming, she held my orgasm expertly, letting me ride wave after wave of it on her face.

Spent, I slipped down her chest into her wet lap, she hugged me, kissing me with her mouth wet with pee.

Just a little startled at everything, I kissed her back, getting a taste of my own pee from her lips, served like that, it wasn't as gross as I had imagined.

"My husband taught me." She said, looking into my questioning eyes. "I have a taste for it, and now, after last night, I don't feel about it at all." She said, licking my pee stained lips.

"Until today, I couldn't handle it, could never enjoy it..." She trailed off, implying at all of the stuff that we had shared together.

I hugged her, I kissed her, I remembered what my husband kept telling me; "It's OK, you are free, just let yourself go, we are alone, no one knows, no one will know, ever..." I told her.

Her eyes, filled with tears of joy, she hugged me; "Yes, it's just us, you, me and Sam and Jim..." she trailed off, again, looking forlorn.

"What about my husband? Will he ever be able to understand?" She questioned her choices.

"Sis, he's a man, so long as you suck him, and fuck him, he will be happy to have you! If he's not... well, you always have Jim,... and us." I told her, squirming in her, wet with my pee, lap.

Her fingers slipped behind me, tickling my slit, sliding back over my hungry ass and back to my slit again.

"Yes, I have you. Thank you for opening my eyes." She said, kissing my nipples.

We showered.

It was Sharon's first time with me getting ready for the day, first time waking up with me, she looked at the toys and garments on my dresser curiously.

"It's what the boys want us to wear today." I told her, still looking at her with a little skepticism, she might have been 'broken', but was she broken-in, it took me so much time to accept things, and it's been just a couple of days since I feel that I have broken through.

Sharon played with the 'ben-wa' balls and the silicone dildo meant for her ass.

"Do you need some help?" I asked licking the rubber dong meant for mine salaciously.

"No, I'm just thinking, about the life you have here, and HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP THESE THINGS FROM FALLING OUT OF ME, WITHOUT PANTIES?" She said, devilishly smiling at me, bumping my shoulder with hers.

"I'm sure that you'll manage." I said leaning over my dresser, with my ass out, slipping in the precious toy my husband had chosen today.

I coated some lube on the shiny surface of the balls meant for me and slipped in one and then the other. Giving my hips a shake, we heard a dull clang.

Sharon watched me, licking her toy and just pushed it up her ass; "OOOOOh, I needed that, ever since yesterday, last night, I mean, I felt so empty." She looked at me bashfully.

"I know, and Sam knew. He made me fall in love with it. Such a wicked pleasure that I try not to be without." I said, twerking my ass.

She took one ball, I took the other, she slid one in, I slid in the other, cupping her cunt in my hand, I hugged her; "I love you so much." I said, pressing her naked body against mine.

"I love you too, sis." She said, her face blushing.

"Can you handle it? Are we ready to go?" I asked looking at her confused face.

"Really, I think that these things are going to fall out." She said, her legs crossed, one in front of the other.

I picked up the shirt left for me to wear, a men's shirt, clean and pressed, with the buttons cut off, just for good measure, I guessed.

I put on mine, and Sharon put on hers, we rolled up our sleeves and were out in the hall, looking like those sexy MILFs in the movies, that you keep trying to see up their shirts, and check out if that was really all that they were wearing.