About Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our busts, filled up the space of the large shirts, falling just about around our cunts, but unbuttoned, it was obvious that we were naked under them, plainly obvious.

We looked at each other, we looked great, our hair falling over our shoulders, our tits perfectly framed by our garments, and just the thing to accent our asses.

Giggling our way through the house, Sharon and I found the boys out on the deck, waiting for us.

We stopped by the kitchen, poured ourselves coffee and each took a plate with pastries, we walked out into the morning sun.

The kids have been taken care off, and were already playing in the yard, my sister and I walked out, the edges of our shirts flapping, with our food in our hands and greeted our men.

"Good morning honey." I said, leaning over my nephew to give him a kiss, standing way to close for modesty.

"Good morning aunt Cherry." He said, his hand going straight for my already wet pussy, my arms spread around his head, kissing him passionately.

"Sam." Sharon said, standing just a little to close to my husband.

"Sharon." He said, his hand grabbing her wet pussy, pulling her closer and down into a surrendering and passionate kiss.

I knew his kisses, he was expertly playing with the folds between her legs, and soon her knees would be as weak as mine were from her son's touch. Uncle Sam had thought him well.

I fought free, and stood next to my husband, waiting my turn, Sharon, obviously aroused with everything that was playing out around her, just straightened up and in a trance, walked over to her son, to wish him 'good morning', with a kiss.

Sam and I watched as Jim took the cup and plate from his mother, placed it on the little table next to him and took her in his strong arms and into his lap. Her naked ass sitting on his exposed, naked junk.

Following suit, I sat in Sam's lap, letting him fondle me, while I had my coffee and we watched an almost naked, mother and son make out in front of us.

"I thing that we did right." I said to my dear husband. "They have found each other; our work is done." I said enjoying Sam's hands on my naked body.

"I still have to 'fuck my cock raw' in all of her holes, and fill her mouth to the 'brim' with my cum." He said, his fingers deep in me, rolling the balls around in my cunt.

"You fucked her last night. Was she as tight as you expected?" I asked, talking with Sam so that we could be heard, enjoying my foray into speaking the dirty speak. "Was her cunt tighter than mine?"

"She was great! And she was tight, but she was so wet that I felt like I was slipping into a hot tight glove, made just for me, pure joy, her cunt was." He said it so that both of them could hear.

"She let me pee on her this morning in the bathroom." I said, pushing everything as far as it might go, carelessly, even if it broke, I thought. "She drank it up, my pussy spraying all over her face, she's not as naïve as you thought, dear." I said, my legs spread with my cunt dripping down between them.

Sharon looked back at us, at me, a wild lustful look on her face.

"That was our secret." She said, stroking her boy's cock up and down, looking at me.

"The three of us have no secrets, now the four of us. There is nothing that we can't tell each other, do to each other that isn't out of love for us all." I said, crouching between Sam's legs, sucking on his cock, watching her go down on her son.

"Oh, mom." He gasped.

"Go and fuck her honey, she needs it bad!" I sent my husband away to fuck my sister with a Goodluck kiss to his cock.

Sam moved the little table between us, knelt behind Sharon and without taking the Ben-wa balls out of her impaled her. Her ass went up instinctively, while her mouth was still sucking.

Her cunt filled, Sam just pushed in as much as he could, making her squeal in pleasure.

I sat next to Jim and kissed him.

"We did it!" I told him. "But remember, no one knows, no one can know! It will be all right." I recapped.

"What about my sister? Can I tell her? Can I fuck her?" He asked, teasing my stuffed cunt and ass with his fingers, Sharon, pulling her face off of his cock, just about ready to slap him, a remnant of her prior self still existing in some corner of her being, looked at him fuming, before composing herself and letting Jim bush her mouth back to his hard cock.

"It's the four of us now, we'll work it out, we'll work it out dear." I said kissing him sloppily, while Sharon reached up between my legs pinching my cunt, grunting at what Sam was doing to her.

"Jim, let go of her face and come back here, I have something for her mouth." He said, commanding.

Sharon, on all fours, turned her face at Sam and her ass at Jim. He slipped between his mother's legs without hesitation, fighting the ball filling her up, while Sam took his place in her mouth.

"I have been saving this for you." He said, spraying in as soon as her lips closed around the bulbous head.

Her eyes watering, she looked up at Sam, shamelessly, swallowing everything that he was giving her, playing with his balls, sucking and licking his big cock, her eyes not leaving his, jerking with Jim's thrusts from behind her, certainly in heaven.

Sam sat back, spent, Sharon still sucking on his cock, cleaning the little nooks and folds around his it, holding him in her hand, kissing and licking.

"Mom?" Jim yelled, pulling his cock out of the cramped space of her pussy.

It was all she needed to know, she spun around clamping her mouth on his throbbing manhood. Jim came, she sucked, and sucked and swallowed, and kept on going, her cunt and ass within my reach, I played with her, I pushed my fingers in searching for that spongey spot and gave it to her.

She jumped at my touch, she clamped my hand between her thighs, jerking her ass up and down, holding on to Jim's cock with her mouth.

I persisted, my fingers were just in the right place, and while Jim held her up by her tits, I wrung the pleasure out of her, making her bawl and bawl.

Now that morning sex was out of the way, paired off, we sat hugging and kissing, catching our breath slumped in our seats.

"You'd fuck your sister? Pervert!" Sharon broke the silence.

"She's as beautiful as you, mom, and you know that once we get home, dad won't let me get close to you. How am I going to live with and without you? if I don't at least get her? You are both so beautiful and I love you so much!" He said, half earnestly, at least.

We all laughed.

Sharon played with his cock, keeping it up and on this side of hard.

"You have to know that I love you too, baby! and, there will always be room for you here." She said caressing her pussy. "Now that you've made yourself at home, how can I throw you out?" She teased, looking up at his face.

"I mean spending time with you mom, not just a quick fuck." He said taking her face in his hands, kissing her.

"I can't give you your sister, that has to be her choice, but we'll have as many 'quick fucks' as we can, and then we'll find the time and place to 'indulge' ourselves, maybe on weekends at your aunts house..." she trailed off, expertly stroking his cock.

"We could bring her here, and teach her, everything, then we could all enjoy ourselves, together." He pressed on.

"Mom, I've been going crazy these last months, ever since my visit here, looking at the two of you, so beautiful, at arm's length but so far away, out of reach..." He said, almost crying, kissing his mother's face frantically. "I love you so much!" He said holding her head in his hands, looking into her eyes.

"I love you, honey, now, more then ever!" She said kissing him back, her hand still lovingly stroking his long hard cock. "My beautiful boy."

I left my seat, next to my husband and sat on the other side of Jim.

I hugged them both, kissing them; "Everything is going to be all right... this all started out of love. Sam's love for me, gave him strength to endure, to find a way, for us, and now your love found a way to break through, to express itself, without that constant fear in the back of our minds, without that guilt that we were force-fed all of our lives." I tried to express the oppression that I felt in my soul in as few words as possible.

"Our love, love itself, is something so wonderful, something so clean, so right, no matter that our mother and so many preachers say otherwise, our love and our expressions of that love are. not. wrong!" I concluded, hugging my sister, and nephew, looking at my husband, my champion, lovingly, feeling free at last.

That day, that morning, the reason behind me starting to write my story had disappeared. I came to the end of this chapter in my life with a happy ending, something that I could never have imagined then, had developed and I was accepting it all eagerly.

With the help and love of my husband, I was now bathing in love, both physical and emotional with him, with my sister and her son.

It was a good day.

There are other stories that developed out of our relationship, we were all still young and we had finally found each other, I think at just the right time in our lives, I would say we were all better for it, and my husband was right; everything was all right!

Sincerely,

Cherry.