About Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time, getting every last stubble, feeling her up, making her squirm under my expert touch.

"This is so hot!" She said, her face flushed and her arms entwined around her legs, keeping them spread wide, glancing all around us then back between our legs, shamelessly spread.

"I know, I just love how it feels." I said, spreading myself, touching my cunt with the tips of my fingers.

"Turn around, spread that ass for me." I told her crudely.

She did, grabbing her globes in both hands, she spread them right in my face.

"Be careful." She said looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Relax." I told her, spreading the cream between her globes, sinfully touching her over and over.

"Lean over, spread some more." I told her, washing off the foam from her crotch, when done, I gave her a good long lick from the tip of her newly exposed clit to the rim of her ass.

"God! What did you do!" She said jerking up off my tongue.

"Nothing, just checking for stubble and giving you an all go on the job well done." I said teasing, hugging her startled wet body against mine.

"Here let me dry you off. After shaving, you have to be gentle so as not to irritate the skin, and Sam always rubs some of this lotion on me." I said, patting down her cunt collecting the last drops of water, and immediately squirting lotion on my hands rubbing down her sensitive pussy.

She held on to me, allowing me to pamper her freely, her breathing hard. "It smells nice..." She said.

I pulled her out of the bathroom and into the kitchen for coffee.

"We're naked." She said, her hand cupping her smooth crotch, looking around.

"Relax." I told her again. Not as bad as telling her to 'calm down', I pushed her.

"Here, get your coffee and let's get some morning sun." I said ignoring her 'predicament', walking out on the deck, naked.

"Do you always go naked around the house?" She asked.

"As much as I can, I still have some time before the kids get to old and start asking about it." I said honestly, hiding the fact that until three days ago I was eating my heart out every day because of it.

"It's so liberating, you know, the sun, the air, the water..." I droned on. Drawing on what was going through my mind just at that moment.

She watched me, then glancing about the yard, put her hand between her legs, the tips of her fingers caressing her cute slit.

"It does feel nice..." She said, looking back at me, slightly relaxing.

We fell silent, sitting in our lounges, having coffee, enjoying the moment.

She lay back in her chair, her eyes closed, just sunning. I took my pad and cued up the pictures that I was going to show her when she came to.

"What are you looking at." I thought she'd never ask, "Just some old pictures." I answered.

"Here takes a look, I'll get us some drinks." Deliberately leaving her alone to stumble on the pictures that Sam took of us in the bedroom.

From the kitchen window I watched her secretly, judging her reaction to what she saw. She was cool, I couldn't tell exactly when she skipped from one set of images to the one, I intended for her to see, but as I saw her fidget, and glance around nervously I knew that she certainly had.

I gave her some alone time to study what Sam and I had prepared for her, then I brought out the drinks.

"There were just a couple of pictures of the kids." She said, "the rest were of you and Sam." She offered me the pad.

"Oooo, you must have skipped into another gallery." I told her, taking the pad and 'confirming' what happened.

"Yes, these are the ones we take to keep track of the fun that we're having." I said, feeling a sudden connection to them.

"Very detailed, and... graphic." She said, a cough caught in her thought.

"The pictures of the kids are here." I gave her the pad back when I heard screaming, and went back into the house to care for the actual kids.

I kept an eye on my big sister and watched her as she had trouble with the pad again. She put it away, then, seeing that I still wasn't coming, picked it up again, holding the thing at arm's length while she browsed. The smaller the image, the less offensive, ... She kept looking around the yard, for me or maybe someone else, but she was at it all the while I was inside, turning the little gadget this way and that.

The kids fed, they ran out, giggling, playing; Sharon kept on looking at the material I gave her.

We had chosen some pictures to showoff, his cock, my pussy, our sex-life, tasteful as much as naked pictures of people having sex can be. But Sharon kept on looking, red in the face, a light sheen gleaming from between her legs.

"I got us something to wear." I said walking out of the house with my hands behind my back.

She looked at me questioningly when I showed her my closed fists.

I opened them both and in the palms of my hands I had two long golden chains; "I like to wear these." I told her giving her one, wrapping mine around me fastening it, leaving the end tickling down my stomach to my pussy, the little cross at the end settling over my cute slit.

She sat up in her chair and wrapped the one I offered her around herself, "the cross is a nice touch..." she said, looking at me under one eye.

"We look perfect, now." I said leaning into her for a kiss and a hug.

"Let's jump in the pool, cool off a little." I said, Sharon, red in the face agreed that we should cool off a little.

We swam a few laps around the pool, but tired soon, so I splashed her and we started playing like kids, edging closer and closer to the shallow end.

Naked, cunt deep in the water, we pinched and hugged and pushed and splashed playfully screaming, catching my kids' attention, they got in the water and joined us. It was pure joy playing like children, without a care in the world.

We took them out of the water, their aunt was drying them off and I went for refreshments.

Upstairs in my room we were in front of my closets of toys and clothes, naked reflections of us all around the room.

Sharon was now calm about her nudity with me and showed some curiosity about my toys, I was waiting for the perfect moment to engage her.

I walked up to her, and my toy chest, and rummaged through, looking for something, I didn't know what.

I found a chain link of nipple clamps and a clit pinch and decided to test the water.

"I think that you might like this." I said turning to her, taking her breast in my hand and nipple between my thumb and index finger.

She looked down her chest at what I was doing. I set the nipple clamp to a slightly lighter pressure than I used, just in case, not to scare her. Secured one then the other. She shifted in her place, rubbing her thighs together, 'that's what we want' I thought.

I threaded the chain under the one around her waist and knelt between her legs.

"Spread them." I said, tapping my fingers on the inside of her thighs.

She looked down at me but did as I told her.

The clit clamp was like an old-style hairpin, but devised to clip on the inner lips and pinch the jolly little nub.

"Let me do this for you, spread your legs a little more, hold the lips wide for me, that's it." I fumbled with my fingers in her wet crotch before I was able to fasten it just right.

"Wow!" She said, her clit and tits connected, she stood in front of her reflection admiring herself, shimmying.

"I can see why you like this." She said swaying her hips and tits, her every move tugging on her nipples and clit.

"I look sexy." She said blushing.

Seizing the moment, I pulled out one of my jeweled but-plugs and showed it to her.

"This would complete your 'ensemble'." I said, looking her straight in the eyes from between her legs, licking the smooth pointy end.

"Maybe next time..." She was veering off, unsure if she should.

I didn't let her sway; "Trust me." I told her, grabbing her thighs and turning her toward the bed, "Now, bend over!" I commanded. She obeyed, she buried her head under her hands, but twerked her pretty little ass while I plunged my stopper in it.

She panted as the pear shape slipped deeper, stretching her backdoor unnaturally, and yelped when it just slipped in, her ring of muscles clamping down around it.

"There, doesn't that feel wonderful?" I asked slapping her ample ass.

She shimmied again, turning in front of the mirror, bending over to have a look at the jeweled stud peeking from the cleft of her ass.

"Just so sexy." She said, her ass still jiggling, her whole body blushing a light shade of red.

"So, what are you going to wear?" She asked me in a tone of daring.

I rummaged through my toys, trailing a finger over each one, trying to decide, more of a choice that I would think wouldn't freak her out than the stimulation it would offer...

I played with a golden shell that had an anatomical insert, like a finger, attached, intended to slip into the cunt, I looked at Sharon, judging her expression, then went down the line, when her expression changed, to awe, when I took the small harness with two large insertions.

"I like this one, it fills me up just right, you wouldn't mind?" I said almost sincerely.

"What ever you chose." She said, her mouth dry, licking her lips, her eyes gleaming.

I played with the two fake cocks sticking up from the base that held them together. I put one in my mouth, then the other; "You have to get them a little wet." I said, crouching down, having 'trouble'.

"Could you help me? Push this one in, and I'll do the other one." I got her involved.

When we got them in, I stood up, 'getting comfortable' bending over pushing and pulling on the toys right in front of her eyes. She licked her lips and helped me adjust the thin straps, cupping my pussy and felling me up around the toys.

"They look great. Soooo sexy." She said licking her lips constantly.

I picked a couple of nipple ornaments and we went outside again.

Laying back, aroused by our toys, Sharon looked at me.

"You had some pictures on the pad..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, we could look at them." I said taking a place next to her on the lounge.

We entwined our legs and shoulder to shoulder looked at the pictures.

"Racy" would be the tamest word for our 'boudoir' pictures that my sister was looking at, the proper word would be 'porn'!

Every picture was of an explicit sex act, very close up and as lewd as any porn star could be. There was nothing 'implied', it was straight cunt-cock, cock-ass sex! Sperm everywhere, my wanton mouth craving for it, my lips and tongue smeared with it!

I held the little screen and Sharon scrolled through the pictures in her own time, shifting and squirming on the lounge next to me.

"This jewel is really a 'Jewel'." She said humping her ass into the cushion, smiling, not blushing as much, taking things in stride and with confidence in me to lead her.

"What can I tell you about this 'double dare'." I said humping my own hips against hers.

We laughed, easing the tension that the porn in front of us had created.

"Sam is so well built." She said while looking at a picture showing him pounding me from the back.

"I look good too, look at my ass, look how firm my tits are." I said shaking my tits, humorously.

"Yes, you two are quite a pair." She said stopping her scrolling on another picture.

"You let him fuck you up the ass?" She asked, not looking at me, but the screen in front of her, showing Sam's cock push into my lubed hole splitting me open, stretching the tight ring.

"I make him fuck me up the ass! I love how big and strong he is, the way he touches me with his cock inside is pure joy!" I said hugging her head to mine.

"I never liked it much... and,... it's so dirty..." She said quietly.

"Not as dirty as you might think, right? But Sam had always prepared me for it, he always cleaned and groomed me carefully, and I don't think that I even once soiled the sheets!" I said laughing. "But the charm, the act of love that I feel when he fucks me in the ass comes from the fact that he loves me so much, that not even my dirty ass is dirty to him, and that he is willing to go down on me and lick that dirty hole and stick his precious cock in there for our pleasure." I said to my older sister, the words just flowing out of me while I remembered what my husband did to me looking at the picture in front of our eyes.

"As long as you object, very little will come naturally, you have to keep an open mind and just let it happen." I said in a convincing tone, knowing full well what I was talking about and looking back at the years it took me to understand that.

I was out on the deck with my big sister, the afternoon was beautiful, we were naked, certainly getting hornier by the minute, talking about our sex-lives. The thing that I had needed so many years ago, someone to talk to about what I was going through, the thing that my soul craved for and had made me start writing this account of my life in the first place, the pressure to tell someone what I was going through, to share with me my pain.

"These pictures are beautiful, so much different than when we have sex." She said slowly scrolling through. "Just look at your face in this one with cum in your mouth... it almost looks like you are savoring it."

I don't know when that picture was taken but I knew exactly what I felt at times like that; "I am savoring it! My man is feeding me with the most precious thing that he has, he has brought me to heaven wit his fingers, with his mouth, with his marvelous cock and now he is offering his body to me, his total surrender at the shrine of my mouth!" I said, sincerely expressing my thoughts about that picture.

"When you put it like that, he must taste wonderfully!" She said giggling.

"I would think that you look as good being fucked as I do, it's just that you don't have any pictures to compare." I rationalized for her, her beautiful naked body right next to me, she blushed.

"You always have a blindfold, what's that about?" She asked.

"It lets me be more me, you know, when I'm blindfolded then I can concentrate on what is really happening to me, and I can hide if I feel that I have to, it was just a way to cope with the rush of feelings, the arousal in my body, keep it at a level that I can handle" I embellished a little.

"I could use that sometimes..." She said, still scrolling on.

"I could offer you Sam, I know that he would be so happy to have your beauty at the end of his big, hard, cock, and trust me, he would work sooooo hard just to please you." I smiled pinching her side, tickling her.

"You would let Sam fuck me?" She asked, and I heard it like a plea.

"Sure, I'd let him fuck you, you're my sister and we always shared the 'wealth' that we had." I think that I brought it home.

"I was talking about your blindfold, but thank you for your offer." She said snidely, thinking that she got me on that one. "I'll be sure to ask him when they come home." She added, snickering; without a clue as to what was in store for her.

I glanced at the kids, they were having fun around their playhouse, on the other side of the yard. With a blindfold always handy, I reached for it and put it in front of Sharon's face.

"We could try it right now." I said, kissing her cheek, not letting her back out.

I took the pad out of her hands and placed it on the stand next to us, then looking at her marvelous body, I ran my fingers over her skin, tugging on the chains connecting her clit and tits, making her writhe under my touch.

Blushing instantly, she nervously looked all around us, then lowered her gaze down her body, took the silky scarf I offered her and resolutely tied it over her eyes.

She shifted her head, and took a deep breath, I kissed her other cheek. I licked the tip of her nipples protruding through the nipple clamps, she pulled her legs up, I pressed them back spreading them over the sides of the lounge. She exhaled, slowly, like a punctured tire, sinking into the cushions, limply.

I left her there licking her mouth, her breathing hard, and ran off to get our camera.

Well versed by now, I took pictures of her nakedness, I caught the lustful expression on her face, the stiff nipples on her heaving chest, the gleam of her drooling cunt. I put the camera on auto and framed her body and the lounge, then I had my way with her!

She struggled for breath as my fingers explored her folds. She squirmed on the lounge as my tongue tickled her tits, her legs pulling up at my every touch. I turned her, I reached back and played with the jewel adorning her ass. She clawed at the cushions.

Playfully I bit her white globes, I probed her wet cunt with my tongue, my face between her beautiful legs.

I'm not into women, but this woman was my dear sister, and she was struggling with the same teachings of our mother as I was, I was giving my loving sister a crash course of what my husband had done to me over the past few years.

Unlike me, I think that she was taking it better, I think that all of this stimulation and arousal was getting through her religious fog straight to her a lot clearer than it was to me. She was fighting less and less, opening up to my touch, enjoying every stroke of my hand.

I pulled out the jewel from her ass, she whined at the emptiness it left behind.

I let her cry for a couple of moments, before I replaced it with my long dong.

She huffed as the bulbous head fought the first level of her resistance, but once it broke through, she just squealed in pleasure.

With my hand on her chains in front, I fucked her ass with my other hand from behind.

Now, uninhibited the least, she let me fuck her, enjoying the pleasure that I was sure she had denied herself in the arms of her husband for years.

Lightly shifting on the lounge, she offered herself to me, freely; she reveled in the carnality that I was providing her with, shamelessly spreading before me, her mouth instinctively sucking, her tongue licking, her face an expression of pure bliss.

I could just imagine Sam's or Jim's cock between her beautiful lips.

The camera caught it all. Two beautiful naked women making love on the lounge by the pool, the pictures were going to be great.

Sharon was jumping all over the lounge, her arousal had passed the point when she wanted to cum, to the point when she needed to cum.

So, I pushed her down, clamped my mouth on her cunt, and driving my toy expertly in and out of her yielding, willing ass, I licked her all the way up to heaven!

She burst, squirting like I did, all over me and my tits, almost screaming, her whole body bucking under me.

I held her down, I cradled her gently in my arms and cuddled with her until she took off the scarf tied over her eyes.

Her eyes teary, red, looked at me thankfully, hugging me tightly, she sobbed in my arms.

It was one of those days, when time flies, or stands still, or is just immeasurable.

It felt like the whole morning had passed, when I reached for my phone to check the time. It was barely 11 o'clock.

I was glad, I wanted the day to last forever.

Sharon was catching her breath, the kids had come to the side of the pool, and smiling we jumped in with them, naked, with our gold chains dangling from our tits and stuffed against sinking.

We played with my children in the pool like we did when we were little, the joy and freedom that we were experiencing was immense.

Frolicking in the water like we were kids ourselves, we spent the time before lunch running up an appetite.

Aunt Sharon took care of the them, while I made us something to eat. Stuffed and tired we sprawled out on two lounges, the kids on one and my dear sister and I on the other, falling into each other's tired arms.