About Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate, and it was all civil, we chatted, we gossiped a little and she helped me to put away the dishes when we were done.

She kept glancing at me and my robe and the way that I wore it, obviously disapproving but keeping silent.

When we had finished, I took her to her room.

I had taken my robe off and was standing naked just behind the door, when she came in.

"Jim brought the wrong bags." She said dejectedly.

"I told him to bring our things, and he brought the bags that I had filled with Ed's old clothes." She said, eventually noticing my nudity.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice,... right away... I'was so,... soo.." She stammered, looking at my naked body, with a gold chain around my waist and nothing else on, not even a hair.

"I was going to pick out a bathing suit." I said, 'explaining' myself. Grasping at what had happened to her bags, holding back a smile at her son's deviousness.

"So was I, and now..." She trailed off, disappointed.

"Don't be like that sis." I said, walking up to my older sister giving her a naked hug. We loved each other, and she returned my hug, lightly, barely touching my naked skin.

"We're about the same size, you can wear one of my suits." I said pulling her to my cupboard.

"Feel free to rummage through, I need to use the bathroom." I said, leaving her in front of my wardrobe of provocative clothes.

I gave her time to look through freely, I have some nice clothes, albeit, NONE that she would want to wear, but very nice fabrics and colors, I wanted her to see them and touch them, before she was 'forced' to choose something to wear.

I gave her a skimpy bikini that she was dreading to put on, and I chose another, not too provocative and we were out on the deck with the boys and our children.

"This is so small, it can't cover all of my hair down there, not to say anything about my chest." She said, collecting the stray hairs and pushing them under the edges of her bikini bottom. Shying away from facing the boys and showing her barely covered ample breasts.

"That's why you have to groom your bikini line." I said, lightly.

"Yes, I see that you are well groomed." She said sarcastically.

"My husband does that for me, he likes it when I'm nice and smooth, you know, he doesn't like to have to spit out any hairs ..." I said, conspiratorially looking about the yard.

She smiled, probably imagining what I just said.

"We'll take care of that for you, once we finish diner." I told her in a 'done deal' kind of tone.

She just smirked and continued to pluck away at the stray hairs in her crotch.

"This bottom is riding up my ass." She whispered, looking around as if not to be heard.

"Yes, it does, isn't it wonderful." I said closing my eyes, relaxing. I was pushing her buttons, I knew her well, we grew up together and she has a wild streak, I know, I just have to wake it up.

When we jumped in the pool with the others, we swam, played and screamed like children, before she noticed how the wet suit exposed her treasures. She noticed how mine almost disappeared, before she thought to even look at hers.

Careful not to push her too hard, I gave her an almost proper bathing suit, expecting things to evolve enough, like they did, before she would even notice how much she showed through.

Jim and Sam played with us properly, at least with Sharon they did engaging her in frolic. While both took liberties with me under the waterline, behind Sharon's back. I was elated, having the attention of both of them focused on me, me now whole, without any pretense, I was creaming in the pool right next to my older sister.

Sharon and I took to the shallow end, to get some air, when she noticed how exposed I was when I stood up and out of the water. I knew how good I would look wet, and I chose a good spot to rise and flaunt myself to her and 'my men' at the other side of the pool.

Sharon was standing next to me, wringing her hair, getting the wet strands out of her eyes, the suit was tight giving her the false perception that she was wearing something after all, but didn't stand up to scrutiny, one look and it was all too obvious.

When Sharon looked at me, I could almost see her jaw drop at the way that my thin almost translucent suit had molded to my tits and pussy.

"You are almost naked in front of everybody." She whispered, before her thoughts caught up to her and she looked at herself. "We're almost naked." She said turning her back to the boys, then remembering how the suit rode up her ass, turned sideways, fuming at me.

"They can see everything." She whispered, nervously walking around me, trying to hide herself behind me.

"You look great, sis. Don't fret, it's just Jim and Sam, you have nothing to worry about." I reassured her, making light of the situation.

"My pussy is out there for them to see... all of my tits are exposed!" She said, more to herself.

"Look at me, nothing to see here." I turned toward her showing my wet cunt molded in the fabric of the suit.

"Not that much better, you know, I can see your other lips." She said, dipping herself under the cover of water, discovering the hiding properties of the pool surface.

It was getting darker, the pool lights turned on automatically, and gave an eerie glow to our bodies swimming around, we were still exposed but Sharon tolerated it.

Uneasy, Sharon stayed in the pool and we all played together, now illuminated from below, she could better see what the boys were doing to me, it was harmless fun, but more than once she scolded her son on the impropriety of the way he was touching me.

"We're just having fun! Don't be such a prude!" I told her, knowing how much she hated when someone called her a 'prude', getting close to her, pinching her 'improperly' between her legs, pulling at her top.

Spirits were high, and little by little she had let her guard down, and that was the final straw, she lunged at me, laughing, dunking me, grabbing at my top, uncovering my already exposed tits.

Not bothering to cover myself up, I lunged at her, exposing her chest, laughing, toying with her, the boys getting into it with us and it was a free-for-all until we all ran out of breath.

Before we all got out of the pool, I made certain that Jim had more than his share of copping-a-feel of his mother's pussy, as I'm sure Sam did also.

With no hard feelings, we got out of the pool and went into the house for shower's, Sharon and I good-naturedly swinging our almost bare asses in the guy's faces, laughed, as we led the way through the house and upstairs.

After her shower, Sharon came to our room wrapped in a towel, much smaller than she would have liked, and asked me for some clothes to wear.

"It's dinner time, and we'll be going to bed soon, why don't you take one of my robes and tomorrow we'll rummage for something else for you." I told her, drying my hair at my dresser, sitting in front of the mirror, naked.

She looked at me skeptically but when she heard Sam getting out of the shower, she took the robe I offered her and left the room hastily.

"You didn't give me any panties, or bra, she whispered in my ear in the kitchen." Looking over my shoulder at the guys.

I turned my back to them, for her sake, and spread my robe open for her: "Who needs them, the way that you and I are built. Ha, sis?" I said, swinging my naked tits and hips lascively.

"You are so bad!" She said, walking toward the food trays, pulling her robe in from both sides.

I looked at her, smiling, 'a lot of good that will do you, when you try to sit' I thought smirking.

It was a good call for me to put the tablecloth over the glass top, Sharon would have probably flipped seeing the two of us exposed as we were in our seats during dinner, but my men, wise in the ways, had a peek at her treasures.

We cleaned up and paired off in front of the TV.

Sharon kept collecting her robe, but after a while, taking my example she shrugged it off. It must have been hard for her to let go of that part of her modesty, but the darkness of the room helped to ease her.

Jim and I had had our moments together when his mother wasn't looking, in the pool, in the kitchen, and under the table during dinner, my cunt was so hot and wet that it was driving me mad.

After the movie, we went to our rooms, I made sure to tell Jim to join us as soon as his mother had gone to bed.

That evening, my husband and my nephew had their way with me, right across from my sister's room her son fucked me in the ass, while I gorged myself on my husbands' copious amounts of cum.

On his last visit Jim and Sam introduced me to this position; where one was up my ass and the other was down my throat, it was a wonderful 'fully stuffed' feeling.

Both of them would stand firmly with their stiff cocks impaling me, and I would slide to-and-fro, up one and down the other cock, it was such a perfect act, that just watching it in the mirrors around us made me cum and then some!

Jim's long slim cock was perfect for my trained ass, sliding in and out of me without effort, just pleasure, and when Sam started to spew his load, I was in 7th heaven, sucking and licking all of that cum, jerking on the bed in climax making my young nephew blow his wad right up my bowels!

Heaven!!

... And then came sleep.

It seems to me that all of our life is a matter of perception, I had thought of things in a certain way, the way that my mother had thought me to look at, and I wasn't happy. My husband made me look at things his way, and I wasn't happy, but when I was confronted with certain facts, and I changed my point of view, I became satisfied. Will I be happy? Who knows, but right now I was satisfied!

My husband and nephew satisfied my lustful cravings, but with the change in my outlook, I felt revitalized, there was no pang of remorse in my soul, I had no guilt gnawing at me, I felt whole!

Feeling good about myself and only remembering my mother's reproachful words to me, feeling right about my choices and being certain that she was wrong, it was much more than satisfying, it was a revelation!

Somehow, after years of torment, at the hands of my mother, then of my husband's doing, I felt free, free of the chains that my mother had straddled me with all of my life, and the pressure to break those chains, from my husband, had turned into blissful pleasure!

Now it is so clear to me that my husband was right and that my mother was wrong! That I was wrong!

I am with my husband in our bed, the room is dark and the air is full of memories, he is sleeping peacefully, I can feel the heat of his body and hear his rhythmic breathing; revitalized I woke up in the middle of the night. Ready for action!

I know how much trouble I was to him, to my mother even, I remember it all, I am aware of every moment of my life, I remember my choices, my doubts my insecurities. I know that I am to blame, and I know that I was wrong. I chose to listen to my mother instead of my husband, even after I left my torturous home! I should have had more faith in my man, and less in my mother!

Having been drilled, as I was by my husband, then left to my own resources, like it happened to me last week, I was confronted with the reality of life. It was right in front of me the whole time, for years, but with that whole point of view being ingrained in me, I couldn't see the lie, the hypocrisy of it all!

I loved my family, I loved my life, but how was I showing it? By complying to what other people thought was right?

My husband had shown me undeniable pleasure and I rebuked it, for what? The words of some hypocritical priest? Promises of a better life? A life of self-denial, of self-sacrifice in search of some mythical bliss? To live by the lake and die of thirst? To be that horse, led to water and refuse to drink?

NO!

I'm thirsty! And I'm going to drink even if I drown!

Firing up myself like that in the middle of the night I could clearly see all of the wrong steps that I had taken throughout my life; in the dark I could see clearly everything that was wrong with the world and the people struggling to get through life on false premises and false promises. I could see my sister in the other room in her bed, suffering.

No more!

I was going to change things, at least for her, and I had my dear husband, and her son, to help me.

It took me some time to hatch a plan, I could see the dawn creeping in through our window, and now it was time to put it in motion.

I had the boys out for a 'game', to give my sister and me some alone time. I had them leave all as it was, even the musky scent of sweat, wet pussy, cock and cum in the air, and go before Sharon got up.

I staged the room for her, taking my place in the middle of the bed, naked with my 'long dong' sticking out of my ass, yes, vulgar, but it was my plan, I waited for her to find me.

She knocked lightly on the door and since I didn't answer, decided to come in anyway.

She found me, with my back to the door, and my ass and dong strategically facing her, I heard her ghasp: "Oh my.." I wish that I could have seen the look on her face!

"Cherry... Cherry..." She whispered, getting closer to me on the bed.

I stretched and yawned, turning, reaching for her 'sleepily'.

She knelt on the bed, her hands holding the edges of her robe around her neck, inadvertently pulling it up, exposing her unkempt bush, looking very sexy in the skimpy garment I gave her.

I took her arm and pulled her down to the bed with me, kissing her; "Oooo, it was such a long night. I love it when Sam comes home from a long trip and he can express just how much he missed me." I said, yawning and cooing.

"I can see that you had some fun..." She said looking between my legs at the dong sticking out of me.

I closed my eyes and reached back, pulling it out slowly, facing her, exaggeratedly conveying with my face the pleasure of its every inserted inch.

"It's so great to sleep like that." I said with a smile, holding it up between us in all of its good, long, and glistening glory. I teased her.

"I wouldn't know." She said, turning her face away, reproachingly, now sitting with her bare ass on the silky sheets of my bed.

"I wanted to get dressed and get out of my room." She said, flinching at her reflections in the room all around us.

"Relax, it's still early, and the boys will be back who knows when..." I said getting up leaving her with them to keep her company.

"I was going to make coffee, and you know..." She said a little louder for me to hear her in the bathroom, over the sound of my pee hitting the bowl.

"Sam already did that, and there are some muffins or something in the oven, probably. Why don't you go get us a couple of cups and plates and then you can help me clean up?" I said, still in the bathroom, acting casual like it was just another day for me, being so open and shameless in front of my sister, reveling in the whole new feeling of it all, being conscious and accepting the arousal, in a certain way sharing my discoveries with my darling sister.

Sharon had always been fun, if she could get away with it; now that we were together, alone, now was the time that we could, so I pressed her, to shift into 'fun mode'.

She was back with the cups and plates, her robe now loosely flowing around her as she walked, seemingly at peace with things being the way they were.

"The coffee is fresh, and the pastries are hot, Sam sure takes care of you." She said, offering me a cup, placing the tray on the bed, just inches away from my long dong, glancing at it ever so often.

"Yes, he's like that, he just likes to care for me." I said, running my fingers over my clean wet slit and tits, accenting all the ways he likes to 'take care of me' naughtily.

"You are... so... sooo... spoiled!" She said, sitting on the edge of the bed with her coffee. Pulling up her leg on the mattress, showing me her own cunt inadvertently, looking at the way I played with mine.

"I said that I was going to take care of that for you." I said sitting on the bed next to her, my own leg up exposing myself, looking down at her crotch.

She glanced at her split open robe and her hairy muff between her legs; "Oh, no..." was all she said, bashfully. " I couldn't.."

"I could get Sam to do it, if you would prefer." I teased her.

"So spoilt and wicked!" She said laughing, but not covering herself up.

Having served ourselves I took to clearing up the room; I gave her my toys and had her wash and dry them, while I aired out the room and changed the sheets on the bed and pillows.

"What do you do with them now?" She asked, cradling my toys in her arms, afraid to touch them with her hands.

"Just put them in the closet, the one next to the clothes." I said, waiting for her reaction to come, listening from the bathroom.

"Wow! You have a lot of toys." She said, looking at everything behind the mirrored doors.

I watched her through the crack of the door; "Sam gets them for me, he likes it when I play with them. I'm like his kitty, and he gets me a new ball of string every time he goes somewhere. I'm his 'pussy' cat." I said.

"I've never even seen toys like some of these." She said captivated by my 'stash', the one that I marveled at just a few days ago.

I came up behind her and picked some and put them in her hand, she was curious. Good, I thought.

"The kids won't be up soon, come with me and let's make you presentable." I said drawing her into the bathroom, with hardly a peep from her.

A shadow of uncertainty passed over her face as I pulled her into the bathroom, taking her robe off, and then into the shower.

The shaving kit was already on the large tiled bench and before she knew what was happening, I had the water running.

I lathered her crotch with soap, to soften her unruly bush, and played with her folds and creases, under the guise of washing her.

She endured, but soon she also made more room for my hand between her legs. I had her splay herself for the showerhead, washed out the soap and lathered her up with shaving cream.

I made her spread her legs for me and then took my time.

"First we have to soften up this bush with soap, I don't even remember when I had a full bush like this." I said working up a lather between her legs.

Surprised at my touch of her crotch she almost voiced her protest as my fingers invaded, her soft folds.

I played her like a master, I strummed her taught nerves, just enough, keeping her on the fence, and just giving her a glimpse of what it could be on the other side, before I brought her back.

"Sit here, lift your leg up, spread your knees,..." I commanded and she obeyed.

"Spread wide, I need to wash the soap out." She did as I told her, I massaged her crotch with the pulse of the shower.

"Yes, now we can make you as clean as I am." I motioned to my clean, wet and bare cunt.

"Like you said, who will know?" She said conceding.

"Like everyone that sees you in your bathing suit for one..." I said laughing.

"Trust me, I was reborn, when Sam shaved my bush off, you'll love it!" I said excited, foaming her up. Wondering about the pleasure that I was feeling for her just then, if Sam had felt it all of those times that he was grooming me.

"What is my husband going to say?" She said spreading her legs wide for me, not really thinking about him at all, I could tell.

"Once that we get this under control, I can show you how easy it is to keep up, you'll thank me, and once when you get home, he will thank me, you'll see." I said, spreading my legs with her under the shower spray.