AbracadaBra

Story Info
A young witch needs to understand somethings.
2k words
4.29
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a chair reading in the living room when I heard the front door open. A lady with purple hair came through the door holding a dazed man by the arm. "Hey, Marick. Look at my new boyfriend. I met him at the bar. He is just a charmer." she said. I get up from my seat and walk toward them.

"Oh really? Well, My name's Marick. What's yours?" I say reaching out for a handshake.

"Ha ga ha" he mumbles.

"Uhh, is he okay?" I said to her.

"Oh yeah, he's probably just tired. Anyway, we are going to make the perfect couple. We will be so sexually active, it's going to be awesome." she said going on a rant. As she does, I take out a small flashlight and point it into his eyes. I shine it in his eyes and they don't dilate.

"Latry. Did you put a spell on a random guy just so you can have sex with them again?" I said slightly annoyed.

"What? No! Maybe. Yes," she says looking embarrassed.

"Which spell did you use?" I say.

"The Betrix Hex,"

I sigh as I turn to the guy. "Hey can you look here, buddy," I say as I wave my hand in a pattern. As I finish the pattern, my hand starts glowing brightly.

"Huh" he grunts looking at my hand as it flashes in bright light. "Ugh, where am I?" he says, taking his head out of his hands.

"You got drunk and walked in here. Just go through that door, it will take you outside." I say pointing to the door.

"Oh. Thanks," he says, walking out and rubbing his head. I close the door behind him and turn to Latry.

"Latry!" I say.

"Look I didn't want to hex anyone. But he was so handsome,"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not use magic on people. It could cause the exposure of magic as a whole."

"I...I understand. I won't use magic on non-magic users anymore. I promise,"

"You better be. I don't want to put you on a magic ban." I say as I walk into the kitchen. "And can you please change out of that ridiculous outfit," Latry then slides her hands up her sides as the cloth of her clothes morph. When she was done, she is wearing red and purple witch attire. "Finally, now return to your studies. Dinner will be ready in a bit." I say as I wave my hands and cans start floating out of the cabinets. Latry walked upstairs and walks into her room. She falls onto the bed and puts her face into a pillow. She starts groaning as her cat comes out from under her bed and jumps on top of it. It purrs as it rubs its head on hers.

"Oh, Wilbur. I know that only you could possibly understand me." Latry says as she lifts her head up and sits down on the bed. Wilbur walks onto her lap and curls up on her. She pets him as she thinks. "How can I find a way to 'do it' without enchanting normal people? Hmmm." she said to herself. Lightbulbs then went off in her head as she got an Idea. "Alright then, now I just have to figure out how to restrain him," she says as she pulls some spell books from her shelf.

I wake up from my nap to see that I'm on my knees and my hands are chained to the floor and I'm in a dark room. Suddenly a voice rings out in the darkness. "You shall not resist. You will only obey," it said.

"Great, now what have I gotten myself into?" I say as I fiddle with my chains a little.

"You may not escape. You shall stay here forever," it responds to my rattles.

"Oh. I'm trapped in my mind. I haven't seen this spell in a while." I say, putting my hands on the chains. The chains start dissolving into light as I free myself from the floor. I stand up as I wave my hands in unison before clamping them together. The whole room glows in white light as it surrounds my body. I then open my eyes to see my room and Latry stripping. She turns around and is startled by me staring at her.

"W-what!? I thought I put you in a mindlock! How did you get out?!" she said with a nervous face.

"If you're trying to lock someone in a mindscape, make sure they don't know psychic magic," I say as I try to get up from my bed, but as I try, I notice that I can't move.

"Ha! I knew using putrazine was a good call. You won't be able to move for 6 more hours." she said confidently. I look at her in an annoyed but proud way. I knew that she was doing this in response to what I said earlier, but her learning how to take on a higher-up wizard like me makes me happy.

"So what exactly do you have planned for me?" I ask, still in my bed.

"Well, I was going to have sex with you while you were still trapped in your mind, but since you're awake, I have a better idea," she said as she turned to me. She pulled down her long dress and exposed a purple thong covering her nipples and crotch.

"Wow, you look nice," I said as she walked toward me.

"Are you sure you're fine with me doing this?" she asks nervously.

"Hey, you've come this far. Either way, I can't do anything about it," I say. She smiles slightly as she pulls the blanket down and moves her hand down to my crotch. She slips her hand down my pants and squeezes my penis. "Will you stop teasing me like that and do it already," I say calmly. She moves my pants down and starts licking my penis. I hear her moan as she does. After licking for a while, she starts sucking on my penis. I felt my penis hit the inside of her cheek as she devours my penis. "Wow, you're good at this," I say looking down at her. She looks at me and mumbles something with my penis still in her mouth, most likely she said thank you. She pulled my penis out of her mouth and licked her lips. "Well, this is certainly new," I said, only slightly turned on.

"Oh, I'm not done yet," she said, waving her hands in the air. I start floating as I flip upside-down next to the bed. She walked toward me until she was face to face with my penis.

"What's with the sudden position change?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to get off my knees," she says as she once again started sucking on my penis. All of a sudden she forces my penis to the back of her throat, gagging as she does.

"Woah, I wasn't expecting you to go so far. Are you okay?" I say looking up at her concerningly. With my penis still in her mouth, she nods as she continues to deep-throat me. After a while of her deep throating me, I feel something wet drip on my face. I look up to see the crotch part of her thong soaked. She takes my penis out of her mouth and starts breathing heavily.

"I can't take it anymore. I need it in me, now!" she moans as I feel myself rotate until I'm was right side up. Latry bent down and moved her thong away from her crotch to expose her wet pussy. She rubs it against my penis before sticking it in. "Eeeeee" she moans as she slides all the way down my penis. She smacks her ass against my lap as she rides my penis. I start groaning as she continues to fuck me. "Well well well. What happened to that calm composure?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Can you blame me? I haven't done this before." I respond.

She looks at me with a confused face. "You're a virgin!" she exclaimed.

"Is it that hard to believe. I spent most of my life studying magic, not mingling with relationships." I said.

She laughs as she says "I knew you weren't good with women, anyway, I'll make sure that you remember your first time." She continues to hump my penis as she moans. I feel my hands twitch and realize that I feel my hand. I clench my teeth, trying to bring my fingers together. When they get close enough together, I snap my fingers. Suddenly, purple specks glow on my body before disappearing. I grab Latry's butt and push her onto the bed as my feet return to the ground.

"What?! H-how did you?" she asked, confused.

"I guess that you didn't add enough putrazine on my hands, you need to make sure when using a paralyzing agent that you evenly spread it around the body," I say holding her down on the bed.

"Well there goes my fun," Latry pouts looking embarrassed.

"I wouldn't say that. You got me pretty close there, I'm not done yet." I say mischievously. "Let's make this more interesting," I say as I make out a heart with my hand before slapping her ass, leaving a purple heart on her ass cheek.

"Ahhh! What was that?" she asks blushing.

"It was an enhancement spell, it amplified the feeling of pleasure in your brain. You are going to enjoy this as much as I am." I said as I push my penis into her pussy.

"EEeeeeeeEEEee!" she moans, all the pleasure flooding her brain. I feel her legs shake as she cums.

"Already, I just put it in," I say teasingly. She mumbles incoherently, laying there. I begin to thrust into her as she moans and gasps. I feel her arms go limp as I thrust even harder. She sticks out her tongue as I reach under her and fondle her boobs. She then reaches up and tries to hold onto my head, trying to pull me deeper inside her pussy. "AH! Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh" she moans as I go deeper inside her.

"Oh god, I can't hold it in anymore!" I exclaim, releasing my load into her.

"AH! AAH! AAAHH!" she screams as she feels it go deeper inside her. After I pull out, she lays there like a limp noodle, eyes glazed over. "Why did you stop?" she mumbles.

"I was going to continue but it looked like you're heart was going to explode from all the pleasure," I say pointing at her twitching pussy.

"Please don't stop though." she moans. I look at her pussy. I feel my dick harden as I watch Latry play with her pussy. I grab her by the hips and start to thrust again, this time harder. "AAHH!" she screams as she cums again. I pick up the pace and my thrusts are now much faster. Latry's legs go limp and her arms drop to the bed. As I am in her, tears start rolling down her face. "I can't take this anymore, please stop! You're too much," she pleads. I ignore her and continue to thrust into her, each time harder than the last. Her face is now bright red as her face burns from the heat of her orgasm. "AAH! AAH!" she screams as she cums again. Her pussy starts to lock up on me as I feel the pressure building up inside me. "AAH! AAH! AHH! AHHHH!" she yells as her pussy gives way and I ejaculate into her. As I pull out, she collapses on the bed whispering and mumbling.

"I hope that you learn a lesson in all this, Latry," I say putting my clothes on.

A few hours later, I am drinking coffee in the living room and reading a book. I turn around to see Latry stumbling down the stairs. "So, how did ya sleep?" I say. She just looks at me before walking into the kitchen. She pours herself a bowl of cereal and sits down at the counter.

"Hey, Marick," she says.

"Yes?" I respond.

"Can you teach me more magic?" she said embarrassingly. I look up from my book and at her.

I give a sincere smile and say "Yeah of course."