Accidental Brazilian

Story Info
A light-hearted encounter to counteract a darker topic.
1.3k words
4.18
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CallieGrey
CallieGrey
15 Followers

A story for my kiwi friend.

The nurse left the hospital room after completing her routine checks and Helen felt the forced smile drop from her face. Being stuck in hospital while undergoing treatment for breast cancer was not fun at the best of times, but now that her husband Steven was unwell and couldn't visit for two weeks Helen was feeling sorry for herself.

Just as she was bemoaning the state of her life, Helen's friend June and her husband Matthew popped their heads around the door to her private room.

"Are you decent?" June asked, laughing.

"Of course I am, what else would I be in here?" Helen chided, but smiled broadly. "You two are a sight for sore eyes. I was just starting to wonder where my sanity was going if I had to spend another day in here with no company."

"Steven sent us a message, asking us to drop in on you," June said, smoothing the blanket on Helen's bed and sitting down next to her friend's covered legs. "How are you?"

"Oh just the same as I've been for the past two months. The chemo makes me feel sick all the time so I've lost weight. There has to be some upside right?" she laughed thinly. "Oh but my hair has started falling out too," Helen sighed.

Matthew stood awkwardly against the wall closest to the bed, not quite sure where he should look.

"There's room for another here. I'm not moulting that much," Helen winked, patting the other side of the bed.

"What? Oh that's ok, I've been sitting all morning. Standing is fine," Matthew responded, embarrassed.

The old girlfriends giggled at his response and started nattering together about Helen's hair, or lack of it, and the gossip from their bridge club, so Matthew busied himself organising the food, books and magazines Helen had stored on the shelf behind him.

"Nice to have a man make himself useful," Helen said, winking at Matthew again.

"I might leave you two to chat and go for a short walk. My legs need a bit of a stretch," Matthew said, his cheeks reddening again.

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm just teasing," Helen said. "Stay here. I appreciate a male take on the world."

Matthew settled himself in the visitor's chair as his wife and her friend went back to chatting. He got up to pour Helen some water from the jug by her bedside when she finished the glass she had been holding and rearranged her glasses, phone and magazine after bumping them.

"He is well trained," Helen said to June.

"Oh stop it, he's the same as always," June responded, laughing.

"Have you two finished talking about me?" Matthew feigned exasperation.

"Yes, let me tell you something funny instead - it's about my hair," Helen said.

"What's funny about that?" June turned to her friend, a concerned expression on her face.

"Oh it's not bad, June. I thought you two might find it amusing to know it's not just the hair on my head and my eyebrows I've lost," she said, chuckling.

"You don't have to shave your legs anymore? I'd love that!" June laughed.

"Yes, that, but I meant slightly higher up. I don't need to wax somewhere else anymore either," Helen winked at Matthew as she dropped this tidbit into the conversation.

Matthew nearly choked.

"I have my own brand of Brazilian going on."

Now it was June's turn to choke.

"Right, well I think it's time we left Helen in peace. It's time we got home; I bought some ham and cheese for your sandwiches Matthew, so I'd better get cracking," June said.

"Well it's been lovely to see you both. I really appreciate your visit," Helen said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just thought you'd find it funny."

"Oh it's fine, I just wasn't expecting you to say that," June said. "And Matthew doesn't like to think about such things, do you dear?"

"Well, I can't say I ever really thought about it at all," he said, getting up out of the chair.

"See, right, let's go. We'll see you again soon Helen," June said, grabbing Matthew's arm as she walked towards the door.

"Bye Helen. See you next time," Matthew smiled back towards his wife's friend as June led him out into the hospital hallway.

As they walked towards the ward exit June turned around and started back towards Helen's room. "I've forgotten my scarf. I'll just go back and grab it," she said.

"It's alright, love, I'll get it and meet you at the lift," Matthew said, already striding towards the room they had just left.

He knocked on the partially open door and said, "Only me Helen. June forgot her scarf."

"Oh I'm glad you came back. When I saw it there I thought I might have to give it to Steven to return to June. I'm not sure she will come back after the look on her face when I told you two about my chemo Brazilian."

"She's alright. She does get a bit edgy about sex stuff but I'm sure she'll see the funny side once she thinks about it," Matthew said, smiling. "I, on the other hand, am fascinated by what you told us. I've always had a secret desire to see a baldy."

"Close the door and I'll show you," she winked at him again.

For a split second, Matthew hesitated and then realised this was the perfect opportunity to fulfil a long-held fantasy. He stepped towards the door and carefully closed it by the handle, turning back just as Helen threw off the blanket and exposed her long, slim legs.

Matthew stifled a gasp as he admired his wife's friend's legs, torn between the knowledge he was thinking about another woman and the feeling of his cock growing and pushing against his trousers.

Helen looked over and saw his lustful gaze, which was all the encouragement she needed to lift up her pretty pink nightie and reveal her bald groin beneath.

"Feast your eyes on that baldy," Helen laughed.

"Oh my! Helen you're a combination of beautiful and sexy and vulnerable," Matthew choked out.

"I don't know how to thank you, but seeing you like this, with your lovely legs going up to your milky white mound and nothing getting in the way of me seeing everything... Wow. I'm not sure what else to say, but thank you."

"Your response is all the thanks I need, honey," she winked again. "I've always had a bit of a soft spot for you, so I'm glad you came back and got me when I was feeling brave. But this is our little secret, ok?"

"Of course. Not sure how I'd explain this to June anyway," Matthew laughed. "Speaking of June, she's waiting for me so I'd better get back."

"Thank you, though," he said as he picked up Helen's pale hand and kissed it. "I hope you don't mind me saying I'll be thinking about this encounter for a while."

"Oh I expect nothing less! After all, I've got killer pins and Brazilian women would shell out loads for. All I paid was my boobs," Helen said. "Oh, but you might need to think about something else on the way back to June," she said, nodding towards his bulging groin.

"Yeah, thanks for the tip," Matthew said as he started opening the door. "Helen, thank you. You've made my day and I hope my very obvious response gave you some pleasure too?"

"Oh yes it has, Matthew. I think you know I have a bit of a crush on you. You're a very sexy man and I'm glad you're attracted to me too. Now get back to that wife of yours before she thinks you've absconded!"

"Yep, good point. See you next time you lusty lady."

As he walked back down the hall, Matthew felt the heat in his face and groin reducing. By the time he was approaching June at the lift, his heart rate had returned to normal, but his groin was still tingling a little at the delicious memory.

CallieGrey
CallieGrey
15 Followers