Accidental Hooker Pt. 02

Story Info
Celia gets drawn back into the 'Leisure Profession.'
1.6k words
4.25
3.2k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

"Oh...fuck...oh fuck... oh fuck..." Celia panted, her leather skirt hiked up over her ass. Gripping the dumpster, she looked over her shoulder at the fat jerk pounding her cunt. Celia laughed that, once again she was getting screwed in an alley. But she'd fucked in worse places, like fucking in the cemetery. That freaked her out--kinky but eerie.

Mr. Fat Prick groped her boobs as his prick sawed back and forth, drilling deep into her cunt. Her aroused clitty felt like a spring about to be sprung. Then it hit. "Oh shit!!" Celia back arched up as her pussy spasmed again and again around his thick shaft.

The guy laughed. "I didn't know whores had orgasms."

"Shut up and keep fucking me... Hurry you bastard!" Celia wiggled her hips and pushed back, screwing her juicy cunt onto his prick. "Cum dammit, you only paid for a quickie."

***

Wearing a hot pink skirt, no panties, and flaming red lipstick, Celia strutted the streets. Her brothel job didn't work out. Celia got tired of screwing the same old dicks, the same old way...day after day...night after night. Celia got a waitress job at a bar. But she still had to blow guys to pay her rent.

"Hell, whoring paid a dick-load more than waitressing." Celia returned to the 'leisure profession.' This time it wasn't accidental, it was an adventure. She went back on nightly cock patrol.

Celia absolutely loved her fucking job...With the emphasis on fucking.

***

The fat man bent her over against the brick wall with an angry shove. "Ooh you animal, I like it rough."

"Shut up, slut!" He grabbed Celia's hair and rammed in so hard his balls slapped her twat. His thick prick fucked in and out with loud slurping sounds. Celia felt like fuck-toy. That was her job.

Fat-man panted in her ear. Suddenly, his head flew up as his prick exploded. Shooting load after load of hot cum into her cunt. The fat guy thrust a few more times before pulling out. Zipping up, he spit on her ass and left Celia bent over behind the dumpster.

She felt used. She felt dirty. She felt like a whore. Celia loved it.

After wiping her sloppy twat, Celia's cell phone rang. "Hello?"

There was the usual pause. Celia knew what was coming. "Are you.... Wild Cherry?"

"Yeah buddy. In the flesh."

"Well. I-I... uhm...I want to..."

"Fuck?"

"Um...yes ma'am. I saw your post. "Wild Cherry. Hot, naughty, and naked. I'll rock your world. 200 roses an hour."

"That's 300 roses an hour. I got a boob job."

"Oh, okay. Are you... pretty?"

She laughed. "Picture this... College girl in stiletto heels, leather skirt, torpedo tits, no panties and puffy red 'Fuck-Me' lips."

"OH. MY. GOD."

"Dude, you ever had a crush on a stuck-up college chick?"

"Yes...Ashley."

"Ever want to stick it up Ashley's ass?"

"Oh gosh yes."

"Then I'm your gal! Meet me at Spanky's Bar." Celia giggled. "You can teach me a lesson... or vice versa."

***

Celia pranced into the bar, swinging her sexy hips like a slut on the prowl. The crowd danced with swinging tits, jiggling butts and bumping cunts. Celia squeezed in front of a bouncer, her plump boobs sliding across his chest. "Excuse me dick-head."

Dive bars felt like home. Celia's upcoming 'date' made her cunt wet and sticky. Lighting a cigarette she sat at the bar. The bartender brought her a beer. "Put it on my tab, I'll pay you later. On my knees." Celia knew him well, him and his curved prick. When he left Celia pulled on her nipples through her bra. Customers liked hard nipples.

A voice squeaked behind her. "Um, excuse me lady. Are you... Wild Cherry?"

Celia turned. "Yes sir and I ain't no lady. You can bet your balls on that!"

Celia looked the guy up and down. Not too bad. Nerdy with a big smile and a bigger lump. She liked big lumps. And nerd guy was dressed in a suit... Definitely not a behind-the-dumpster, knee-knocking fuck. She puffed on her cigarette.

"Hi ma'am, I'm Stanley...your date." He blushed. "Wh-where do we do this? I have frequent flyer points at the Hilton..."

"Too swanky. The No-Tell Motel across the street. I got Frequent-Fuck points." Celia dropped her top. "Here's a peek at the merchandise." She pressed her naked boobs into his hands and kissed him hard, slipping in her tongue.

Stanley squirmed and pulled away. "Madam you taste like smoke."

"Madam? I ain't no madam. Not yet." She laughed, tucking in her tits. "Follow me studly." Grabbing Stan's tie like a leash tie, Celia yanked him outside. She glanced up and down the street, checking for cops.

They ran to the seedy motel. Celia felt Stan's eye glued to her wiggling ass as she ran up the stairs. Stan opened the door. "My gosh, there's mirrors everywhere, even on the ceiling.

"Yes Stan the Stud. I like to watch myself work."

He looked up. "Really, I'm a stud?"

"For 300 hundred roses you are." Stanley paid her the money. Celia lit up a cigarette, blowing smoke in his face. The guy had a shit fit.

"Smoking isn't allowed in hotel rooms!!"

"Hooking isn't allowed in hotel rooms either... but a girl has to eat!"

Celia winked and tossed her blouse. "Stan, be a dear and unhook my bra, it's pinching my poor nipples." His shaking fingers unhooked it. Celia's fat, tattooed tits flopped out and jiggled. Like a good slut sucked her long nipples in front of him, stretching her nips out like titty taffy.

Stanley's chin fell to his knees.

"Your turn nerd boy. Suck 'em." Celia leaned forward, forcing her jumbo tits into his drooling mouth... The guy sucked her boobs like a starving baby. She rubbed his lump, feeling it throb. Celia pulled his zipper down with her teeth and shoved him on the bed.

"For fuck's sake--get your pants off and get hard. NOW!"

Stanley quickly dropped his pants and boxers. "Wh-what's the hurry?"

"Time is money and my pussy-meter is ticking!" She looked at his cock. "Impressive but not stiff enough. I need you stiff-as-steel." Cellia's lips wrapped around his knob, sliding her tongue along the shaft. She sucked full-force. Every whore knows the harder a prick, the quicker it spurts.

Plus Celia's rent was due. The landlord wanted paid in cash-- not pussy. The fuckin' pervert.

"Oh god..." Stanley moaned, gripping Celia's brunette head. She took his cock to the back of her throat and it exploded! Celia gulped and swallowed every drop like a true professional.

After the last cum swallow she kissed Stanley, slipping her spermy tongue into his mouth. Stan tried to pull away, but it was too late. His seed was now in his own mouth.

Celia lifted her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy topped with a cherry tattoo.

"Okay stud, now feel up my twat." Stan squeezed her pussy like a ripe fruit, slipping his finger inside. "That's it." She moved his other hand to her tit. "Squeeze my peach." He did. "Squeeze harder, Pull on my nipples. Pinch 'em and bite 'em." As he nibbled her boobs Celia noticed his prick stiffen.

Then the guy said her three favorite words. "Spread your legs."

"Yes sir!" Celia giggled and spread herself like a Russian gymnast. The customer brought his boner up, pushing into her well-used cunt. He fucked in and out...It felt good. Nothing pleased Celia more than taking a hard pole into her juicy pussy.

Stan pushed her legs up and fucked harder. Celia bounced under him. "Wow Stanely, for a wimpy guy you sure know how to screw." Then Stan said something that surprised her.

"Um, Ms. Cherry. Do you do anal on a first date?"

Celia laughed. "Assfucking costs extra."

"Okay Wild Cherry, bend over." Before she could answer, he turned her over, belly down, butt up.

"Wait! What's gotten into you Stan? You're a frikin' animal."

Stan leaned over her doggy-style. "You like it up the ass. Don't you?"

"Of course, I'm a whore... Ohmygosh!" Celia gritted her teeth as his prick thrust in savagely, taking her like a bull. "Ouch, Stan it hurts so good." Celia's giggled as her asshole quivered, stretching around his manhood.

Stan's cock took over, riding and reaming her butt. His hands gripped her tits as he skewered her asshole onto his fat shaft. "Fuck me Stan! FUCK MY ASS!" He pumped her vigorously, and she felt every inch of cock-meat. "Give it to me!" His rigid tool pounded her guts.

"Ohh Shit!!" Stan grabbed her tits and spewed. Bursts of hot cum flooded her bowels. Celia lay there and took it like a whore.

After he pulled out, Celia reached back, tenderly touching her butthole. Her gaping anus was the size of a golf ball. "Wow stud, your cock really reamed me out. "Good job."

Stan kissed her cheek, whispering the usual post-fuck gibberish. "Wild Cherry I want you. I love you..."

"Sure buddy. You got the roses, I got the love. Have your AI app call mine." She looked up. "For fuck's sake, leave already."

***

Celia wiped cum out of her pussy. Sprayed it with Cherry Cunt Spray and raced downtown to her next appointment. A big-shot lawyer who paid big bucks to be whipped with a pizzle...A four-foot-long bull's penis.

Pizzle whips were quite popular with lawyers, doctors, dentists and other perverts.

The attorney cried like a baby as she tied his nuts and whipped his screaming ass. After the whipping, Celia spread her legs and opened her pussy...A sympathy fuck for the pathetic prick.

As he humped, Celia whispered her usual, "Oh baby...Oh baby." Gripping his prick with her cunt muscles, Celia calculated her roses for the night... "More than 2000, sweet... Happiness is a fuck-load of roses."

Of course, every rose has a prick.

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers