All Comments on 'Accidental Revelations Ch. 03'

by Tbcody

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I gotta side with Cody and his very justifiable anger at being kept in the dark. All his parents would need to do is explain how a one man attack on the demi's enemies won't not only be suicidal, but endanger what's obviously a pretty vast and varied demi population. And if Cody was still hell bent on trying to stop the enemy... well his family obviously has the power to stop him if necessary. If I were in his shoes I don't know how long it would take for me to forgive them, if ever.

From what you have revealed so far, Cody has pretty much been surrounded by many, many demi's his entire life. Heck, his adoptive daughter is a part of that side of things! So, unless he moved far away from them, statistically speaking it's actually pretty likely that he'd find a romantic partner within the demi community.

Basically what I'm saying is that his parents not only had no good reason not to tell him, but were actually obligated to bring him into the fold. And they even forced him to go through the heartbreak and sadness of his family member's "deaths" on top of everything!

I'm not trashing your story, I promise. It's just that his family royally screwed him over with no valid reasons for doing so. At this point I find myself wishing that he told his parents to explain everything and then to fuck off!

Anyways, despite his parent's being idiotic morons, it's still a good story. It would be even better if you slowed the pace a bit and fleshed it out with more detailed world-building. But again, a good start on a good story.

TbcodyTbcodyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comment and that's what I plan on doing the next few chapters, hes going to be explained why things are kept hiding and discover how powerful he will be.

firewolf54firewolf54about 3 years ago
wonderful

looking forward to the next chapter

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

My only complaint is all the typos. Still, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTbcody@Tbcody
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11003311 So as I tend to see a lot of comments about my grammar and spelling I'm sorry I do my best with what I use and I use google drive for writing, Second I would love to be able to edit better and as far as I can see I have improved a lot s...