Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were small, but Brian liked all sizes aside from non-existent or grotesquely huge. She was neither. Her breasts rose gently out from her chest in a smooth taper. Her nipples were starting to stiffen from the stimulation of his fingers. "They're just right." he said, and kissed her.

He moved the three fingers to one side and traced around her breast, then over it, letting the middle finger tap her nipple. He felt her take in a breath through her nose as her mouth pressed harder against his. He put his hand fully over her tit and felt her nipple press into his palm. She purred against his mouth. When he slid his palm across it a few times, then gently pinched her nipple between his fingers, her body tensed and she pressed her mouth hard against his.

There was movement in the water. More than movement, it was like a mini tsunami as two large bodies shifted positions. Ivan lifted himself out of the water to sit on the edge of the tub, while Bethany maneuvered herself onto her knees.

The tub seemed spacious, but cram six bodies into it, and space was at a premium. Everybody had to move to accommodate Bethany's new position. Sandra ended up sitting next to Ivan's legs, a front row seat. Lisa shifted to one side, and Brian slid over a little. It ended up with Bethany occupying most of the center of the tub, her large ass pointed straight at Brian and Claudia. Even matted down, he could see that her bush was dense and wild between thick cheeks and thighs.

She leaned her head down between Ivan's legs and licked his balls. He'd seen Ivan nude and having sex enough times that it didn't even phase him any more. He'd seen his friend's dick before, though he'd never examined it closely. He knew Ivan was on the bigger side, but with the man's big belly and overall teddy bear build, it had never seemed remarkable.

But now, he couldn't help seeing it in all it's glory, rising up above Bethany's tilted head three feet away. It must have been at least seven inches, but more, it was as thick as a tree trunk. No wonder he had the success with women he did, Brian thought.

As quick as he saw, Bethany slowly raised her head along it, certainly running her tongue up the shaft. Then she was bobbing over it, hiding it from Brian behind her body and head. She bobbed down further than Brian thought possible.

Claudia had turned in his lap to see what the commotion was. Now it was her small ass pressed against his stiff cock. He still had one hand on her back, but his other hand could no longer reach her far shoulder.

But it could reach her lap. He reached between her legs and felt her over her panties. She flinched, and turned to him with a brief smile before turning back to the show. Brian took the encouragement and moved the hand on her back around to her front, letting her settle her back against his chest and giving both his hands free reign over her body.

Claudia's thighs had opened further as he lightly fingered her. Her hand dropped to her side, and behind her, finding Brian hard against her back. She fondled him absently for a while as she watched the show along with everyone else.

Ivan looked close. He had his head back against the wall, eyes closed, jaw slack. Bethany was going to town on him now, alternating between deep throating him and just bobbing over the end. Claudia took her hand off Brian's dick and put it over his hand between her legs. He thought she was going to stop him, but instead she lifted it to her lower belly, then pulled her panties away from her body, inviting him to slip his hand inside. Then her hand went back to his cock and began stroking him more vigorously.

He felt thin hair through the pervasive damp, and lower he found heat and a slick moisture that did not come from the water. He ran his finger through her slit, between her inner lips. They were quite large, almost wrapping around his finger, Her hood was a thick, meaty ridge. He flicked it side to side and she gasped and tensed against him.

She got more insistent on his cock, enough that he thought he should warn her not to take it too far. As much as he would have liked that, it wouldn't do to waste it. He leaned his head forward to kiss her neck and shoulder while both hands worked on her, from behind, pinning her body to his by her most sensitive parts.

That was when Ivan grunted. His giant belly sucked in then released with a jiggle. He pushed his hips up while Bethany took it all. At the same time, Claudia squirmed in his lap, writhing into a position that allowed her legs to open further in the crowded space while her back pressed against him.

She leaned her head back against his shoulder. "Put your fingers in my pussy." she said, quietly, but perhaps not quietly enough. She sounded a lot less shy now, but he didn't question it. He took full advantage of it and the fact that the new position allowed him to nibble her neck more thoroughly.

Ivan slid back into the tub while Bethany maneuvered back to his side, curled up against him. Sandra was still sitting next to him, Ivan's arm around her shoulders. All eyes were on Brian and Claudia now. Claudia mostly, as she was now sprawled obscenely on his lap. His hand pushed under her panties just below the waterline, neither of which were able to conceal the flurry of motion.

Claudia turned her face to Brian's. The shyness was gone. Her eyes were on fire and her face looked hard and determined. He held her gaze while he worked his fingers. He experimented, watching her face for a reaction. He pushed a finger deeper in her. She sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes, then snapped them open again and with a very tight nod of her head, said, "Yes."

But he slid his fingers out and dragged them up her slit and against the underside of her clit. She gasped and her stomach bucked. "Oh, yeah, that." she said. He slid his fingers up, then back down, a finger on either side of her engorged hood pinching it.

She writhed and tried to push with her hips, tried to open her legs even further. She looked at him with a longing look. "Make me cum. I need to cum." He stroked her up and down, making sure to flick her clit on the way up. Her thighs quivered and her face looked like she was right on the edge and was terrified that he would stop.

So he stopped, but kept his fingers surrounding her. "Stand up." he said. Her eyes went wide, confused. "I want to kiss you." he said.

She stood in the tub, facing him, her feet on either side of his hips, her hips at his eye level. He yanked her panties down and she quickly stepped out of them, hands on his shoulders for balance. He reached around her and grabbed her ass. It was so small that his hands almost fully surrounded each cheek. He pulled her hips to his face.

She wasn't at all shy now. She stood naked in front of everyone, pressing her hips to his face. She squirmed and gasped as he pushed his tongue into her hole, then dragged it up against her clit. He pressed his lips around it and sucked, sliding along it as he did.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum. Suck my clit... oh god."

He sucked and nibbled and stroked it with his lips. He pushed to fingers up inside her and curled them up, tapping the firm bump inside. Her knees gave out and his hands held her weight, but he kept going. She wrapped her hands around the back of his head and pulled it against her sopping cunt, her upper half writhing.

Sandra got behind her, on her knees, and helped hold her up in the slippery tub. "I'm cumming.... Brian, don't stop... unhhhhh...." He felt moisture flood over his face. "Fuck me, Brian. I want your cock.... ohhhh. Fuck my pussy."

He slid up to the edge of the tub, letting Sandra keep Claudia balanced. Claudia looked down at him, at his raging cock standing straight up. She lifted one shaky leg to stand on the edge of the tub while Brian got his balance sitting on the narrow ledge of the surround. She got the other foot up on the edge, relying on Sandra to hold her up.

She leaned forward as she squatted, knees flaring to each side. Brian felt a hand grasp his cock, but it wasn't Claudia's. Her hands were on his shoulders. It was Sandra, and as Claudia lowered herself, her knees practically against her shoulders, Sandra dragged his cock back and forth along Claudia's pussy. She was teasing them both.

Sandra mercifully positioned it and Claudia immediately plunged to surround him, her clit pressed to his pubis. She got her balance and began pumping her hips up and down frantically. "Oh fuck, that feels good." she said. She was like a different person now. Blatant, obvious, taking what she wanted. He tried to grab her hips, but felt his own balance slipping and had to put a hand behind him. The lip of the tub was only about a foot off the floor, and he was able to brace himself with one hand, then the other, his torso horizontal as Claudia kept pumping.

Her grinding motions made his balance more precarious, and it was a strenuous postion to hold. He felt his ass start to slide. She noticed it too, and lifted off him impatiently. He let his ass slip to the floor, knees still draped over the tub. She stepped down, over him and as soon as he was on the floor, she squatted again. She used her own hand this time to grab his cock and position it, wasting no time impaling herself on it again.

She threw her head back and stuck out her chest as she rode him, stroking him with her body. His legs were splayed to the sides and hooked over the tub, and he felt a hand on his balls. Not Claudia's hands. That was going to do it. He put his hands on her hips, but then noticed her tits hanging over him as she leaned forward for better leverage.

They didn't hang by much, but it was enough for him. He grabbed them, felt their scant weight in his hands. She leaned further forward, still slamming onto him. "Cum in me." she said. "Fuck me, cum in me. I'm almost there."

He put his hands on her face and pulled it to his. He kissed her and started thrusting up into her. Sandra was still rubbing his balls. He was a goner. He broke their kiss and scrunched his body both to get more leverage and so he could bring his mouth to her tits.

As soon as he surrounded her with his lips, he felt himself swell, his balls tightened, and the first shot of his seed shot into Claudia even before his orgasm hit. But hit it did and he pulled her tit with an intake of breath while clenching her body to his and stabbing hard thrusts deep into her. A much bigger jet of cum shot into Claudia's clenching pussy.

"Oh god!" Claudia yelled. "Yes, yes, yes, cum.... I'm cumming. Fuck me, hard, hard.... oh shit" Brian was hardly aware of it, he just filled her, stroke after deep stroke pushing his straight swimming sperm far up into her, giving them a head start toward their target. Claudia thrashed in his arms, but he held her pinned to him, giving her no escape from his brutal invasion. She swore and cursed and yelled, her eyes wild, her hair flung in every direction.

When he finally finished, he collapsed on his back on the tile floor, his arms spread out to the sides. Claudia collapsed onto him, keeping him still inside her. She was shaking, and her body was wracked with convulsions. She buried her face in his chest as her vagina continued to pulse around him.

When she finally calmed, he felt Sandra's hand slide up to his shaft and pull him out of Claudia. He looked at Claudia's face. The shyness had not returned, but she looked contented, almost triumphant. She wasn't smiling, but she had a look of joy as if she'd just slain a dragon barehanded.

He could see over her shoulder that Sandra was leaning over the edge of the tub, her large tits hanging just his side of the lip. She leaned down till her face was hidden by Claudia's body. He felt her mouth surround him, her tongue swirling around his head, then up and down his shaft. She literally sucked his and Claudia's juices from his cock. He gasped, always hypersensitive right after ejaculating. Sandra cleaned him off, and he felt her let him slide out of his mouth. A second later, Claudia's face lit up in surprise, then she shuddered and closed her eyes tightly.

Sandra finally raised her head, a beaming smile on her face and a single white dollop on her chin. She wiped it off with the back of her hand, then brought it to her mouth.

---

The shower was big enough for all six of them. It was really a room of its own, complete with a stone bench and plants growing from a narrow band at the base of the wall on three sides, covered in small, smooth river rock. They rinsed off, and they all spent some time exploring each other's bodies with no intent beyond the fun of it.

They went down to the living room without bothering to dress. They all knew there would be more sex, and by now there was no point in trying to hide anything, or to tease. Three of them had just cum, one literally screaming, while the others had to watch, themselves unsatisfied.

Six naked people sat on the L-shaped couch. Ivan and Bethany cuddled on one end. At the end of the L opposite, Claudia sat with one foot on the floor and the other hooked over the arm. Her pussy was more subdued now, the inner structures that had so recently been engorged and prominent now sat mostly tucked away between puffy lips lightly covered with hair.

In the center, Brian sat with Sandra on one side and Lisa on the other. Brian still had trouble believing his luck. He'd just finished fucking the painfully cute Claudia, and the two gorgeous women next to him would all but certainly fall to his cock tonight. Maybe the big girl Bethany as well? Or maybe a second round with one or more of the other three?

He didn't know if it was true for most guys, but after a short time without an orgasm, like he'd just had over the last two days, the first one, instead of draining him, put him more in mind to go again. It was as if his dick needed a reminder of what could be had. Today, he felt like 'again' could easily mean again and again and again.

Bethany was a big girl. Curvy without being fat, just a very big build. Wide hips, pendulous breasts that, while firm enough, could not defy gravity indefinitly. They drooped down and to the sides when she stood, and hung well away from their natural position when she reclined as she was doing next to Ivan now.

He wouldn't have minded having a go at her, but he'd had the sense that there was something between her and Ivan. He knew that Ivan wasn't picky, but he did prefer bigger girls. The way they'd been acting made it look like there was more to it that a fling at a party.

So when they were in the kitchen getting snacks for the group, he asked his friend about it.

"Da, she is fun." Ivan replied.

"She looks like it. But is it more than just fun for you two?"

"Maybe. We see each other several times now. Is nice."

Brian was going to pat him on the back, but they were both nude. Touching seemed awkward. He just said. "I'm happy for you. You seem like a nice couple."

Ivan had a beaming smile. "She is big, like me. like sturdy Russian woman. But she is Italian, with a passion Russian or American women rarely have. And her fun is not just in sex."

"Good. I'll keep my hands off her then."

"She is not your type, nyet?"

"Not usually, but she does seem fun. But hey, if she's your girl, it's not like I have any shortage of choices."

Ivan gave Brian his leering grin. "Da, very nice choices. Bethany's sorority, very beautiful women."

"Well, I thank you for it, Ivan. I owe you one."

"More than one." Ivan said, winking. "But is good for me too. Maybe I take one off your hands?"

"I think I can handle them, but don't let me stop you. But what about Bethany?"

"We are not jealous. If she wants, and you want, you have fun. She would like. It will not bother me. And if I need to assist you in satisfying three women, she will be happy for us all. But don't worry, you will do good job, da?"

"Da." Brian confirmed, grinning. He wasn't so sure, but he meant to give it the old college try.

So it was settled. None of the girls were off limits as far as either of them were concerned. But then Brian had second thoughts. "Umm, well, there is one.... "

"You think Lisa is especially beautiful?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Da. Is OK. She is beautiful, but there are many beautiful women tonight. I won't touch."

"Thanks man. You're a good friend."

They carried the snacks and drinks into the living room. They had just negotiated access to the four girls in the house, without consulting the girls at all. Because their choices had already been made, right? It blew Brian's mind again, and he wondered when he would get over that, get over having a series of sure things with women who were so clearly out of his league if not for that damned virus.

At first, the mood was casual. They were just hanging out. Everybody knew what was going to happen, but nobody felt any need to rush it. They flicked through the channels for a while and finally settled on a bad science fiction movie and had a blast ripping the massive plot holes and contrived T&A it was filled with. By the time it had ended, they'd divided into to three clots of bare skin on the couch. On one side, Ivan and Bethany were curled up around each other. They'd been getting handsy, and Ivan must have been suicidal, because he kept trying to smother himself in Bethany's very generous cleavage.

On the other side, Claudia was laying along the L of the couch with her head resting on Lisa's thigh and her feet on the armrest. At one point she had dumped some chips on her upper belly. She and Lisa happily picked them off one by one throughout the movie until all that was left were crumbs.

Lisa's hand rested on Claudia's chest whenever it wasn't bringing a chip to her mouth. She wasn't fondling her, just letting her hand rest lightly in the position most natural for her hand if Claudia's body was not there.

With clothes on, Brian thought, the scene would have looked innocent, even wholesome. As if they were actual sisters sitting around the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon watching a bad movie, eating chips, and enjoying being sisters.

Without clothes, it still looked wholesome. Even innocent, despite the intimacy of Lisa's hand resting among Claudia's small, bare, breasts and the fact that they were eating off her bare skin. It struck Brian how non-sexual nudity could be, how natural and peaceful.

That innocence was broken once, when Lisa leaned over and licked the crumbs off Claudia's chest. In the process, one of her own breasts mashed into Claudia's face. As she lifted away, Claudia stretched her mouth up and gave Lisa's nipple a delicate, puckered kiss.

It made Brian's cock twitch for the first time since they'd had their shower. Sandra saw it and smiled at Brian. From then on, Sandra had rested her hand on Brian's lower belly. As they watched the movie, she occasionally ran her fingers lightly through his pubic hair and along his cock. Every time she did, it twitched again, and every time she backed off.

Lisa was sitting in the corner of the couch, facing toward Brian and Sandra. She'd put one foot on Brian's lap at one point near the end of the movie. Brian distractedly started rubbing it, eliciting a contented sigh from Lisa. He smiled at her. She smiled back. Brian thought he saw something in that smile.

Lisa switched feet after a while, and he obliged, massaging it while watching the ending of the movie. She had very nice feet, with cute toes and pink polished nails. They matched her pussy.

In switching feet, Lisa had made no effort to hide herself. Nor was she showing off. Her lips were visible as a pale pink against her lightly tanned skin. In between there was a peek of darker pink, the exact color of her toenails.

She noticed him notice, and smiled again. He smiled back. "Did you do that intentionally?" he asked.