Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean match the colors?" she asked, wiggling her toes. "It's a nice color, don't you think?"

"My favorite." he said, and turned back to the movie with his hands still rubbing her feet. She flicked her toes in a way that felt like she wanted him to stop, so he did without really thinking about it. She wriggled her foot in his lap until it found his cock. She stroked him to half mast with her toes. He looked at her, surprised. She just smiled and brought the other foot onto his thigh.

Sandra's hand had moved up to his belly. He turned to look at her. She grinned at him and snuggled closer. He put his arm around her. They were both slumped almost to horizontal against the back of the couch, which put Lisa's activity front and center in their view.

Feet never meant anything special to Brian, but he had to admit, a foot job felt pretty damn nice. She moved her other foot to trap his cock between them, nestled into the space created by the matched arches. Her motions were awkward given their relative positions, and once she'd hit is balls a little too hard with her heel, enough to scare him. But the dreaded belly cramp never materialized, and the immediate pain subsided almost immediately. She apologized profusely, offered to kiss it to make it better, then went back to the awkward stroking motion, much more gingerly. She made a fair attempt at it, but it wasn't enough to get him really going. Still, it felt really nice. And it was something new.

Claudia bent her head back and to the side to watch as the credits rolled. "Who's turn is it?" she asked upon seeing him fully hard.

He glanced at Lisa, then at Sandra. Behind her, he noticed that Bethany and Ivan were starting to get pretty hot and heavy. Bethany was curled up against him, tits squashed into his ribs. They were kissing, and she had Ivan's cock in her hand.

Sandra turned back to look at them, then back to Brian with a smile. "Let's do it." she said.

"OK" Brian said, a little taken aback by the abruptness.

Sandra sat up and turned in her seat, leaning across his belly and turning to face him. She leaned her weight on one hand next to his hip. Her tits did not really sag, but their center of gravity shifted to the lower side of her chest. She took his hand and put it on her breast. "Enjoy" she said.

He did. Her tits were spectacular. Not huge, but she was the biggest of the three girls, not counting Bethany who was bigger than the rest of them put together. Bigger than he usually liked, but they had such a perfect shape.

Bethany was now on knees and elbows, facing the rest of them, her giant tits hanging down against the couch cushions, her big round ass sticking into the air. Ivan was moving behind her, crouching down to line up his face.

Brian sat up to kiss Sandra while kneading her breast with one hand. It was an awkward position, but he made it. Her kiss was nice, but not very enthusiastic. He broke it and looked at her, a question in his eyes.

She sat up and got off the couch, gesturing for him to take his legs off the coffee table. He put them on the floor and sat up. She sat at the edge of the table facing him, knees forced wide apart by the narrow space between the couch and table.

"Look, Brian." she said. He was sitting forward on the couch. They were face to face, a comfortable and close conversational distance. "We both know why I came here. I'd like to get knocked up."

She looked down and shook her head. "I never thought I would, not yet, but the biological clock is ticking, you know? A girl finds out that she may never be able to have children, through no fault of her own, and all of a sudden she wants them more than anything in the world. And this might be my last chance."

"I understand. It's OK. We're all in this together." her face was a little sad, a little hopeful. "So you don't just want the incentive?"

She shook her head. "It helps. Hell, it's the only reason it's even possible, right? I mean, that is the whole point of them, isn't it? So girls like me, who weren't ready to have kids will think about it. Think seriously about it. Or at least, not worry so much if it happens... not be so careful."

"That makes sense." Brian said.

"So here we are. Watching you get Claudia off like that was hot as hell, but honestly, I'm not really in the mood to get all sweaty and screamy and orgasmy right now."

She saw Brian's face drop. "It's not you. You're a great guy. And if I was in the mood, I bet you could wind me up really good. I mean it, it would be fun. I saw what you did for our shy little sister here." Claudia grinned. "I'm sure I'll enjoy it some, but you don't have to worry about me."

"I'd like you to enjoy it." Brian said.

"I know you would. That's one reason you're a great guy. But I'm honestly not in the mood. I was hopiing I could work up some horniness, but I knew when I woke up this morning that it probably wouldn't happen. So I'll just give it to you, any way you want it. You don't have to do anything for me... I mean, enough to get me wet maybe, but that's all I need."

"I... So, you just want me to..."

"Just fuck me. Use me. No frills, no ceremony, just a quicky. Wham ban, and this ma'am will thank you for it."

"Ummm.... OK" Brian said. Theoretically, this is what he could do with every girl. They'd be satisfied as long as he nutted in their cunts. But it wasn't the kind of thing he enjoyed, so impersonal, so... merely functional. Just getting off, nothing else. Except for the visuals, he didn't really need a girl for that.

"Is that OK, Brian? I mean, a guy like you, maybe you need more from a girl? But every guy probably fantasizes about it once in a while, right? A girl he can simply just take, purely for his own pleasure? So let this be that, this once."

"I guess." he said. And yes, it was something he'd imagined before. He looked at her body, open to him, sitting right in front of him. Her gorgeous tits, the hair between her legs hiding such delicious promises. "But I want to eat your pussy. It helps me."

She smiled. "Whatever you need. Just get yourself off in me." she leaned back on her arms and put her feet up on the coffee table, spreading herself wide open. "All yours" she said.

He had to admit, the offer was mighty appealing. He was rock hard.

"You need me to suck you?" Sandra asked. Her expression was not leering or even sexual. She asked the question plainly and simply, with no guile.

"I'll warm him up for you." Claudia said, sitting up.

Brian looked at Sandra. She looked at him. "Up to you." she said.

Claudia sat up to the edge of the sofa, facing them, leaning forward, her small breasts tight to her chest. She reached out and brushed his cock with the back of her hand. He nodded, and Claudia slid off the seat to her knees on the floor. She moved closer and bowed her head to his lap. He had to lean back a little, and before he could say anything, her mouth was on him. Warming him up.

"How do you like it?" Sandra asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what position? You prefer it from behind? Want to find something convenient to bend me over? Or just on my hands and knees? Or do you like face to face? Me on my back? Me on top?" She laid back across the table, her knees splayed. "If you like, you can stuff it right in there, right now. I'm even a little wet already."

There's something about a hairy pussy. The hair hid a lot, but with her legs pulled apart like that, stretching her open, there was pink showing at the center, and all the familiar shapes, but different. Her hood was faintly visible as a whitish pink ridge among the hair, her inner lips folded and dark, starting to fill out. It was like seeing everything in a kind of bas relief. Just the highlights.

He slid off the couch himself, and got on his knees in front of her. Claudia eased off him, and he dove face first into Sandra's cunt. She told him not to worry about her, and he wasn't. This was for him. He used his tongue and fingers to explore every nook and cranny, to tease her inner labia apart and push his tongue into her hole, then to just look while holding her lips open with his fingers.

He flicked her hood, watching it stiffly snap back after his tongue forced it to one side. He watched it grow, emerging to form a neat little line bisecting the top part of her bush. He pushed two fingers into her. She was wet enough now. He wriggled them around, watching how the shape of her lips changed as they were forced apart, and as she became more aroused.

He lifted his head, looking at her on her back, spread wide open, nipples hard. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them after noticing he'd stopped. He stared into her eyes as he lifted off the floor and leaned over her, one hand working between her legs. He was enjoying being in charge, being able to just take what he wanted, now that he'd gotten into the fantasy aspect as she suggested. He felt something primal rising in him, the kind of primal that dragged women into the cave by their hair.

Sandra had that look of anticipation, mixed with a little fear, that he'd come to recognize. A look that acknowledged that she was about to be taken, invaded, his weapon thrust deep into her. He savored it.

He held back and gave the same attention to her tits that he had with her pussy. One in each hand, squeezing, rubbing and pinching her nipples, his mouth on one then the other, then between them, around the sides of them. After he'd had his fill, he moved back down. On his knees, he was just about the right height. He grasped his cock and watched as he tapped her opening. He watched as it pried her lips apart, insistently pushing them aside to make room for itself. He watched as it sank into her, as more and more of his length disappeared.

He fucked her for a minute or two, then pulled out. He stood up. "I want you on your knees." he said. She smiled, and she started turning herself. While she moved, he looked over and saw Bethany getting pounded from behind, her tits swinging wildly, clapping together, her face scrunched up in agony. Ivan knelt behind her, his hands on her rump, belly hanging over it, his hips pounding wildly. He noticed Brian looking, and gave him a leering smile and a thumbs up. Brian grinned and returned the gesture.

When he looked back, Sandra was on all fours, her ass high and almost touching his cock. He needed more room. The table she was on was heavy, but he got down on his knees and managed to shove it a foot further away from the couch, almost making Sandra lose her balance. He saw her tits jiggle, as did her ass right in front of his face. He buried his face in her again, exploring everything she had from a new angle.

He stood, and looked down to see Claudia still on her knees, her face right next to his hip. He grasped his cock and turned his hips to feed it to her. She took it eagerly, her eyes twinkling.

That taken care of, he looked at Lisa. She was sitting in the same place, her legs crossed. He reached his hand out. She looked confused, but took it while Claudia slurped away and Sandra just waited expectantly, her ass waving like a bush in a faint breeze.

He maneuvered Lisa across the couch behind him to the other side from Claudia. She started to move to the floor, but he shook his head, gesturing for her to stand next to him. When she did, he put his arm behind her and grabbed her ass, then kissed her.

He broke the kiss and looked at her face. She was smiling a pleasantly surprised smile. Sandra twisted her upper body to look back at them, giving him a surprised look of her own.

He realized he was in a true foursome, that he was with three girls at the same time.

He looked down at Claudia, at her face surrounding him, her lips smiling around his cock as she eagerly sucked. He was building, but not quickly.

He reached for Lisa's far hand and brought it to Claudia's face. Lisa took the hint and grabbed his cock in her fist. She started to pull it away, but he stopped her. He wanted Claudia to suck him some more, with Lisa holding it. He turned his head to Lisa and took her face in both hands, kissing her deeply.

She was tense at first, then relaxed. Her free hand was on his back, pulling him to her, caressing him. He covered her mouth with his, kneading her lips with his. His tongue explored her lips and teeth, and when she finally relaxed, he pushed it into her mouth, only to be met with hers pushing back.

He put his arm behind her again, pulling her ass to his hip. His other hand explored her breast. Smaller than Sandra's, it was still very nice, with a pert nipple pulling into a vaguely teardrop shape.

He broke the kiss. She had the look of a girl who had just been kissed, and knew it. "Fuck her with my dick." he told her quietly. She nodded and they both looked down as Lisa pulled his cock from Claudia's mouth and moved it to Sandra's waiting gap. Claudia watched with rapt attention. When Lisa had lined him up, he pushed into her with a long sigh.

Sandra grunted and pushed back. Lisa's hand slid off him as he sank fully into her. He kissed her again. They made out, standing side by side while he pumped in and out of Sandra. Claudia, of her own accord, twisted and maneuvered to get her head under them and he felt her tongue on his balls.

This was unbelievable. He and one girl were kissing like it was they who were all hot and heavy, all while his cock was pumping balls deep into another girl and a third was licking his balls and her clit at the same time where they met. You can't make this shit up, he thought.

Brian lowered his head and kissed Lisa's neck, which gave his arm more reach to find her ass. He kept kissing lower, his hand going lower until he could reach under her.

She pushed her hips back to give him more access, and he found her already wet. He let his fingers probe as he sucked on her nipple. It was getting hard to coordinate his hips, so he pulled them back, pulled himself out of Sandra. Claudia took his cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth. He watched her for a moment, then went back to Lisa, his mouth on her tits, his hand working her pussy from behind.

Claudia's cocksucking was getting him there. He felt himself start to tighten up and quickly pulled his cock out of Claudia's mouth. He thought he saw her pout in disappointment. As much as he would have loved to fill her mouth, he couldn't.

He lined himself up with Sandra again and pushed hard into her. He put both hands on her hips and pummeled her. He pumped as fast as his hips would go, needing to drive himself over the edge.

Sandra let her shoulders drop to the table, opening herself up even more and letting him go that much deeper. She was nearly bent over double, and her pussy clenched and released him, her asshole puckered and relaxed as he pumped.

He looked at Lisa. Her face looked kind of lost in a daze. She had one hand, the hand that had been around his cock, between her own legs. He leaned his head to her, his hands still on Sandra's hips. She switched hands and brought the one that was between her legs up to his face to hold his cheek as she kissed him.

He could smell her fingers, her scent mixing with Sandra's scent on his face, the scent that continued wafting up from her as he churned her juices.

"I'm going to cum." Lisa said around his mouth, one hand still on his face, the other working her pussy frantically.

"Me too." Brian said. They broke their kiss as they came at the same time, foreheads pressed together, eyes locked. They grunted and panted through their separate climaxes, their eyes never leaving each other.

When they'd both finished, they collapsed onto the couch together, wrapping their arms around each other. Claudia twisted again and used her mouth to clean off his cock. It made him twitch as he and Lisa sat looking into each other's eyes.

They both looked at Sandra, her ass still in the air, her head down, his cum leaking out of her and starting to run down one thigh. Sandra saw them looking. "Letting gravity do it's thing." she said. "Give those little swimmers the best possible chance."

He and Lisa looked at each other, and they both broke out laughing. What Sandra said was only the trigger for it. It had been such an absurd thing. Hot as hell, but absurd. He and Lisa cuddled on the couch, watching Claudia cleaning Sandra's pussy now that Brian's cock all sparkling clean.

Sandra finally relaxed her gravity inducing posture and sat next to Brian, opposite Lisa. Claudia sat on the couch where she had been, feet up on the couch to her sides. Brian admired the view all over again.

"That was so hot, you guys." Claudia said.

Sandra laughed. "Too bad. If I had been in the right mood, it would have been awesome." She turned to Brian. "But it was still pretty good. That was a lot of cum. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Brian said. It was a bit surreal, resorting to simple politnesses after what he'd just done.

"You know," Sandra said. "I have a hunch they made it. Or at least one of them did."

"I hope so." Brian said. They were talking about a potential child. He knew from the start of this whole Ace thing that that was a possibility every time. Hell, it was a certainty eventually, and by now he'd had enough encounters that it had probably already happened. But it was strange to think about it so concretely, that this woman sitting next to him might at this moment be carrying his child.

He tried to figure out how he felt about that, but he couldn't. He couldn't wrap his head around thinking of it so concretely. It was all an abstraction to him, just as sex itself had been nothing but an abstraction a couple of weeks ago.

He thought of Jennifer. She'd ranted about just that, passionately. She understood, but she still played the game. He must have really rattled her with that question, that he thought was so innocent at the time. He thought he understood a little of it. It was a big thing, to create a new person. Normally, it would mean a terrifying degree of responsibility, but now...

Now it didn't have to mean that. And most likely, there would be too many to be responsible for even if he tried. Chances are, he would never even meet most of his children. A wave of sadness, of loss, crashed over him. Lisa sensed it, and took his hand.

"That would be cool, if it was all three of us." Claudia said. Brian looked over at her. She had her knees back behind her armpits, and was peering down at where her hand was rubbing. It wasn't casual, she was overtly masturbating.

"Odds are against that." Lisa said. looking at her friend and not reacting at all.

"I know..." Claudia's breath hitched. She was already getting herself worked up. "But it would still be cool."

"Well, we've all got a shot." Sandra said. She looked at Lisa. "At least, it looks like you'll have a chance too." she said.

Brian looked at Lisa. Lisa smiled at him. "Oh, maybe." she said.

Claudia was getting close, that quickly. Her fingers made a squelching sound as they frantically ground between angry red lips, her pubic hair soaked and matted, juices spilling into the towel she sat on. Her other hand groped her tit, pinching her nipple hard. "You guys.... ohhh.... um, you look like you.... oh god, I'm gonna cum.... give me a minute... unnnhhhhh... oh, fuck fuck fuck. My pussy is on fire... Oh shit, I'm cumming oh shit oh shit. Jesus Christ fuck me....". She let out a high shriek through clenched teeth.

Sandra's attention was on Claudia. Lisa's was too, but he snuggled his mouth against her neck, then pecked at her ear. "What do you like for breakfast?" he asked her in a whisper.

She snapped her head to look at him, eyes wide. "Really?" she asked.

"Really." he said.

She smiled a happy smile. "OK, I like French Toast, and dick."

Brian laughed. "In that order?"

"Oh, if you want specifics, dick, French Toast, then more dick."