Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gawkers made no move to leave. "It's not going to work." he went on, winging it, making it up as he went along. "You're all vying for my attention, some of you are after more than just attention. But it's going to have the opposite effect. You're going to blow any chance you think you have created by coming here."

He felt a stab of self-doubt. Who am I to think that these people were all here to be seen with me, for a chance to be with me? He knew it was true, but it still felt unreal, like he must be making some huge mistake. He tried not to let it show on his face, but he was so pissed off he didn't care.

A girl behind the first row of gawkers laughed, and stood up on her chair. She reached down and pulled her thin shirt and bra up to her neck. "You're going to pass up these?" she yelled, looking down at her friends and laughing. She was the only one laughing. She pulled the shirt down and sat.

Brian saw she was at least a little drunk. He stared at her. Her tits were huge, and she'd acted like that alone settled any argument. Maybe with most guys she'd be right, but Brian wasn't that guy. Not only did he not find oversized breasts attractive, they were hardly a rare, inaccessible thing to him now.

He adopted a simulacrum of a friendly demeanor, a face that showed interest in what she was offering, and asked her. "What's your name?"

She got a hopeful look, and scanned her friends' faces for courage, but remained sitting. "Aubrey" she yelled out, more loudly than she needed to, her tone and volume more appropriate to a frat party than a restaurant.

"Last name?" Brian demanded.

"Peach. Aubrey Peach."

Brian smirked. "Cute. When you go inevitably into porn with those, you won't even have to change your name."

It got a laugh from the crowd. Aubrey yelled "wooo hooo!" and sought approval from her friends.

"Are those your sorority sisters with you?" he asked, with a sudden flash of inspiration.

"Delta Kappa Nu" she blurted out. "Hottest babes on campus! Wooo!"

Brian looked toward the door, where his two agents were sitting, unobtrusive but very, very obvious. "Archie, can you write that down for me please?" The agent pulled a small notepad out of the breast pocket of his black suit, and made a show of taking notes. He looked back at Aubrey. She was beaming, sure she'd made the list.

She had indeed made his list. "Well, Aubrey, the truth is, I see nicer tits than yours every day." that brought a low murmur from the crowd, the mood shifting to that of watching a fight in which Brian had just made a solid connection.

"Top of my shit list, Aubrey. You and your sorority, so long as you are in it." He went all in, betting he had more power than all of this crowd put together. "Yes, I am definitely going to pass on those. Go find another Ace to bother. Maybe those big sloppy melons will score you some points with one of them. The closest one is only a five hour drive away. Now, leave me the hell alone."

He scanned the crowd. "Anybody else?" Faces turned, not wanting to meet his eye. "Anybody else want to tell me they won't let me have a lunch date in peace? Or that you won't let these fine people have their lunch in peace, or let these people run their business?" He gestured in turn to Abby, the other patrons, and the staff gathered behind the counter watching the spectacle. "Have some goddamn respect."

He sat down. The room was completely silent. He picked out a cell phone still pointed in his direction and pointed straight at it. "You, make sure that video gets online." He looked at the rest of the room. "Archie, you still have that pen out?"

Another beat of complete silence. One more. Then the applause started. He looked around. The staff was clapping, the customers who had just been there for lunch were applauding. The crowd of gawkers looked around nervously. They were surrounded.

Those who had food sat and avoided meeting his eye. Some left. A few stragglers remained standing. He glared at them, and they finally moved away. Aubrey and her friends all remained sitting, pointedly avoiding looking his way. The body language of her five friends showed they were already in the process of slicing her out of the group photo.

The room gradually filled with the normal level of conversation, a low constant buzz of indistinct voices. For the first time since he stood, he looked at Abby. "Maybe now we can enjoy our lunch." he said.

She was staring at him, a little awed, a kind of terrified amazement. The waitress stepped to the table with their pizza. It had apparently been ready for some time. "Thank you." he told her. "And I'm sorry for all that."

She smiled at him. "No need to apologize. And thank you." and she backed away.

"That was impressive." Abby said.

Brian blushed a little. "I was so pissed. I must have looked like an asshole."

"You sure did." Abby said. "Exactly the kind of asshole we needed."

"Maybe." he said non noncommittally.

"No maybe." Abby looked around the room. "It seems to be working."

They ate pizza in silence for a few minutes. Brian's mind was racing. He still thought he might have made a mistake, made a fool of himself. He looked at Abby eating her pizza. "I want to get to know you better." he said.

She looked up at him. "Usually, that's a euphemism for wanting to get in my pants."

He blushed, but recovered. "I do, some day, maybe, after we get to know each other better."

She gave him a hard look. "Whose pants are you getting into tonight?"

He put his slice down and leaned back in his chair. He looked at her. She held a slice in her hand, halfway to her mouth. He let his eyes roam. He thought her eyes were beautiful. She had an almost aristocratic nose and thin but well defined lips. Her face was expressive in a low-key kind of way, the 'still waters run deep' kind of way. Like right now, when she had a serious look on her face.

"I'll just have to pick up a hitchhiker on the way home." He said, knowing his feeble attempt at a joke fell flat as soon as it was out of his mouth.

She put her own slice down, cocked her head and looked at him. Then her face relaxed into an open and serious look. "You're serious."

"No, Abby, I mean..."

"You are serious. You have to be. That's what you do now. What you have to do." She looked at him, trying to be disapproving, but failing. "So you want us to date, but not have sex?"

"I didn't say none, ever." He couldn't believe he was speaking so frankly, but his dander was still up and he didn't feel like beating around any bushes. Her eyes narrowed. He said, "I want to date you. I want us to take our time. And if we get there, I want us to make love."

She stifled a laugh, then composed herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's not how guys usually woo a girl, you know."

"It's not the usual kind of circumstances. I know. It's a cheesy term. But it was the only way I could think to make the distinction. They", he gestured around the room generally, "I might fuck. But not you."

She nodded, staring at him blankly. "There's always going to be them."

He didn't say anything, just looked a little glum, resigned. She laughed again. "You look so disappointed. You get to sleep with any woman you want, a different one every night, but you look upset about it."

"In the morning too." he added glumly.

She shrugged. "OK, every morning and every night. But you want to date me, to make love to me. And the whole time, I'll have to know that you're doing what would have been considered blatant cheating before everything went to shit."

"I don't have to...."

She interrupted him. "No, don't say it. Don't make a promise we both know you can't keep... that you shouldn't keep even if you could. All that out there is more temptation than any man could be expected to resist. And, I'm sorry to say, you even less so." he started to interject, but she held a hand up, silencing him. "All those old romantic notions are out the window now, aren't they? The one and only, being faithful, none of that matters any more.

"Not for you, anyway. Maybe for the twisted. Maybe they can still live those lives of chivalry and romance, finding 'the one' and settling down. But for them, it is a dead end. They all know it. It's hopeless. They won't ever start a family, won't ever bounce grandchildren on their knee. It's all about the pleasure and maybe some fleeting intimacy. Maybe they're even in love, but ultimately, it boils down to one orgasm after another, not leading to anything."

Her eyes were a little misty, She went on. "I couldn't ask you to stop being with other women. I wouldn't. Don't promise it. It's not a promise, it sounds like a threat. Like its taking away one of the last hopes we all have, the hope for a future for humans at least, if not for our own...." The last words were choked off with a sob.

"Don't make me have to choose between you and that hope. Don't put me in the position of being the one to stand in the way of it. Because my choice wouldn't be you."

Abby wiped her eyes, then her breath hitched. It was a laugh. She repeated herself in a wistful, mocking tone. "'Don't ever threaten to stop sleeping with other women.' God, I never thought I'd be giving a potential boyfriend an ultimatum like that. This goddamn world is so completely fucked."

"As much as I'd like to think that romantic future can happen.... it really can't, can it?"

She shook her head. "Not for us. For me, maybe with somebody else. But that feels so hopeless. I don't want that either." she hung her head and looked at her lap. When she raised it, she had an intense look that he couldn't read. "I'm scared, Brian. I'm scared because either choice leaves me with half of what I want. And if we do get somewhere, then I'll be tied to you. I couldn't leave you without giving up forever on having a family. That might be the hardest thing to take. I don't like being left with no choices."

Brian felt a pang of guilt. He hadn't thought about Abby that way, but he knew she was right. For him, she was a choice, a girl he liked that he could have a relationship with. If it didn't work out, then there were other fish in the sea.

But there were no other fish in her sea. It was him or nothing, at least if she wanted children. He silently cursed the virus for the umpteenth time. For once, his own problems seemed ridiculous, trivial. Oh, poor guy, there's pussy being shoved in your face from every direction. Boo fucking hoo.

"Promise me something. Please. Swear to it, Brian." Abby asked. "I mean it. A solemn oath, the most solemn. More solemn than any vows at the altar."

Brian nodded. He had no idea what she was getting at, but if it was that important, he was ready to promise it, if it was humanly possible.

"Promise me that if it is not working out for you, for us, that you'll break up with me. That you won't feel obligated. I couldn't take that, knowing, even suspecting, that you were with me because you thought you had to be."

Brian nodded. "I promise. I swear to it. But promise me the same. I don't think I could take the flip side of that. And worse, it would make you just like them."

She sucked in a breath. A subtle nod. "OK, Brian. I promise."

"One more promise I'll make." he said. "If that happens, no matter who makes the decision or if it is mutual.... if you find someone else, or if you don't, I'll help you have a family, if you want me to."

She laughed again, putting her hand over her mouth. "Oh, god, I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at your offer. I'm grateful for it. It makes it easier, a little. It means a lot."

"Then what's funny?" he was getting used to her reactions, seemingly random but making a strange kind of sense. He knew she was not laughing at him.

"You just promised me that if we break up, you'll still have sex with me. Get me pregnant. Another symptom of how upside down and inside out the world has become. The funny part is that it means so much to me, that it is a perfectly sensible and generous and wonderful promise."

Brian laughed. "Yeah, not exactly the old chivalrous romance kind of promise, is it?"

They finished their lunch in peace. Outside the crowed was a little more pressing, but they held back, unsure exactly where the lines were. Everyone was waiting for someone else to test it, to take the risk. They made it to the car without being bothered too much, then stood facing each other, aware of all the eyes on them.

Abby said she was going to walk back to her dorm. Brian nodded. Louder than necessary, making sure his voice carried, he said, "I'm sure you won't be bothered."

Faces turned away from them quickly. Brian smiled. "Pavlov's dogs" he joked.

Abby laughed, then suddenly stepped toward him and put her hands on his shoulders. She pulled him closer and their lips touched. A brief kiss, a nice little goodbye. Brian was in heaven.

She backed away and looked in his eyes. "Lets go to a movie this weekend" she said.

"And dinner?"

"And dinner." she agreed. "A real date. And who knows, I might let you feel me up."

Brian smiled. "I'd like that."

"Until then, go find some pretty girls and take good care of them." she said.

"Yes ma'am" he said, grinning. "See any good candidates out there?"

Her eyes flared, but her mouth was smiling, her tongue in her cheek. She said, "Hey, we're going to take it slow, remember? It's too soon to have me choosing your sex partners for you."

Brian laughed. "Sorry, I guess that is moving too fast."

Her arms were over his shoulders, their faces only inches apart. "You like blondes?"

"Blondes especially, and brunettes, and redheads. Probably baldies too."

Abby laughed. "The pale blue sweater looks like your type.... No, don't look. Not yet."

He kissed her, a light quick kiss. "You're my type." he said. "I saw it even on the camera that day." Abby backed away with a smile and started walking toward her dorm. Brian watched her go, admiring how her jeans fit.

He looked into the crowd. Blue sweater, blonde. She was cute, and a little shy. She had not been in the restaurant. She noticed him looking at her and blushed, looked quickly away. He looked at the others in the crowd. He really did need to pick someone for tonight, and the people that crowded around the gate at the house just seemed too, something. Too desperate, maybe, but that was not quite it. And he could hardly blame them. The whole human race was desperate.

He caught her eye again. She smiled and gave him a little wave. He cocked his head, inviting her over. She looked surprised, but shook her head and shrugged. Brian grinned. It felt surprisingly good to get turned down, but it also increased his interest in her, that she would say no. He nodded acceptance and got into the car by himself.

---

Yesterday, Friday, was the day, and his date with Abby had gone great. There was a bit of awkwardness after, and he didn't even try to feel her up as they made out in the back of the big black SUV. She didn't push the matter either. They seemed to be on the same page, about wanting as normal a dating relationship as possible. The kind that took things slow, that meant maybe sex on the third or fourth date, or maybe not for months, or maybe only after they were married. The kind of dating that made that something to work toward together instead of being something taken for granted.

They both wondered how possible that would be when Brian was going to be having sex with a different girl every morning, every evening, and probably the more than occasional afternoon. But they didn't talk about that the whole night. They focused on each other, on getting to know each other better.

Brian had, without telling her, done one thing to try to make it more like a normal date, at least for himself. He had abstained since the night before their date. The last time he'd been with a girl was Thursday afternoon.

It was Saturday afternoon now, and he was in a giant tub surrounded by four hot, willing, and naked women. He felt like he was already on edge, and couldn't believe that he'd put off Lisa's obvious advances in the library. She was unhappy about it, but not enough to go storming off. He was pretty sure he knew how to make it up to her.

In the meantime, he would keep playing the game she had perhaps not meant to initiate. It was a concept that would have been utterly foreign to him two weeks ago, before his test. Back then, he might have been too nervous to close the deal, even one so blatantly a sure thing. But he would never have considered intentionally stringing her along. The only thing on his mind would have been not blowing the chance.

Bethany was blowing Ivan. Her head bobbed slowly over him, her face splashing in and out of the water, sending up a froth of bubbles. She must have been getting soapy water in her mouth, unless she had her lips hermetically sealed around his shaft. Brian looked at Ivan confused. Ivan grinned at him and scooped a handful of bubbles. He put them in his mouth. "Edible bubble bath." he announced proudly.

Sandra leaned down and scooped some bubbles off the surface of the water. She cupped her hand under her breast, the bubbles almost covering it. "Tastes like strawberry." she told Brian. "Try some." she offered.

Brian grinned and leaned in, slurping on her tit and the bubbles. It did taste like strawberry. He stood back up, smiling at Sandra. It felt strange, eating soap. "Tasty." he said, getting a smile from her. He imagined how it would taste when spiced with her natural juices.

They negotiated where to sit. The tub was really made for four, but six could squeeze in. He solved the problem by pulling the small shy one on to his lap, leaving Lisa sitting to his left, almost against Bethany's hip, and Sandra on his right close enough to Ivan that he could put his hand on the inside of her thigh. Which he promptly did.

The shy girl squirmed and protested a little, playfully, but let him pull her down sideways onto his lap. "I didn't get your name." he said into her ear while she was still settling into a position that did not leave his erect penis between her thighs.

"Claudia" she answered, turning to face him, their faces only inches apart. She didn't turn immediately away.

He looked into her eyes and the two days of abstinence suddenly gave him a gut punch of need. He wanted her more than anything in the world. He moved to kiss her, and she backed away slightly, still shy. She looked down. He put his hand under her chin and lifted it. "Can I kiss you, Claudia?" he asked.

She gave him an unsure smile, but didn't turn away. He moved slowly closer until their lips touched. He kissed her lightly. She moved on his lap, letting her hip press more firmly against his erection. He put his arm around her back and on her far shoulder, using it to pull her closer.

She didn't resist it. He kissed her a little harder, plying her lips with his. She settled in closer still and pressed her mouth to his a little harder. She was still sitting sideways, but her upper body was turned three quarters to face him. Her near arm went under his and around his back.

They nibbled each other's lips, let their tongues tentatively explore each others mouths. She backed away first, just enough to look him in the eye. Her far arm went over his shoulder, and he moved his to her waist. "You're a good kisser." she said. Her smile was still shy, but her eyes had taken on a mischievous look.

"And you're a very pretty girl. It makes it easy to be a good kisser." There was little doubt where this would go, but Brian was enjoying the playfulness of a slow approach. She was very cute, and had an innocence to her. Still, how innocent could she be, sitting on his lap in a tubful of naked people while wearing nothing but panties?

He moved his hand off her waist, and brought it up to the front of her shoulder. He traced it with his finger, then downward past her collarbone, to the center of her chest. He traced down between her breasts with three fingertips. She looked down at herself, then back up to his eyes. "They're too small." she said.