Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like butter and syrup on that?"

"On dick? Sure."

Brian laughed again. "So you take your French Toast dry?"

That got a laugh from Lisa, and a peck on the lips. "However you like it. Just so I get to scream and whimper like that." She nodded toward Claudia.

Claudia was writhing and moaning, her thighs quivered and her back arched, stretching her small tits into flat discs punctuated by perfectly centered rock hard nubs. She was leaned to one side, convulsing in irregular bursts, her hand clamped firmly between tightly closed thighs.

When she relaxed and opened her eyes, she saw three faces staring at her and she immediately blushed. She used her hand to cover herself, and the other arm to hide her breasts. She looked scared, embarrassed, as her eyes darted from one to the other. It was a complete reversal of how she had been most of the day.

"I should go take a shower." she said, hurriedly getting up and scrambling toward the stairs, hunched over and still trying to cover herself.

Brian looked at Sandra, a 'what the hell?" look. Shy Claudia had turned into a shameless whore since their time in the tub, and now she was back to her shy self. Sandra just shrugged. "I guess I'd better go with her." she said, with a meaningful look at Lisa.

Lisa nodded a "that's a good idea" nod, and Sandra got up. She leaned over Brian, her fantastic tits hovering freely over him, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you again, Brian. For both of us. I know she really appreciates it, and I do too." she stood and looked down at him. "You know, you're pretty good at that."

It was Brian's turn to blush a little at the compliment. Sandra smiled and went upstairs to her sorority sister.

He hadn't even noticed that Ivan and Bethany had gone, presumably upstairs. He and Lisa were alone.

"What was that all about?" Brian asked her.

"Long story. I'll tell you the abbreviated version later."

"I can't wait. So what do you want to do now?"

"I know, let's go out to dinner. On me." Lisa offered.

Brian loved the idea. They talked for a while to give the girls a chance to finish cleaning up. He wanted to be alone with Lisa now, and hoped they would take the hint. If they didn't, he wasn't sure how to broach that subject.

But he didn't have to worry. Both of them came downstairs fully dressed, purses over their shoulders. Brian walked them to the door, more aware of his and Lisa's nudity now that the others were clothed.

Claudia was having a hard time meeting his eye, but at the door, she did. "Thank you Brian. It was..." she blushed and looked away. "It was really great."

"Great, hell." Sandra said. "You came like a banshee. Twice."

Claudia turned beet red. And didn't say anything. Sandra gave him a very nice kiss and thanked him again. "Hey, maybe some time... I mean, I know you have a busy schedule... but maybe when I'm in a better mood..."

Brian gave her his most kindly smile. He was reluctant to make commitments like that, but he didn't hate the idea. He said. "Let's play it by ear."

Sandra pursed her lips and gave him a curt nod. "OK" she said, then turned to leave. But Claudia rushed up and gave Brian a hug. She said quietly, meekly, in his ear. "I came like a banshee." Then she kissed his cheek and broke the hug and turned without meeting his eye.

He closed the door and turned to Lisa, wrapping his arms around her. "We have the rest of the night to ourselves." he said.

"And the morning?"

"And the morning, if you want to stay. I hope you will."

"Well, I don't know. We'll have to see how it goes." She gave him a sarcastic look.

In the shower, they washed each other's backs. And each other's fronts, and every hard to reach spot they could think of on each other. It was playful. Brian was going to need a good while to recover, and Lisa knew it. In fact, one reason he'd asked her to stay was because he wasn't sure he could rise to the challenge again tonight, and the memory of that disastrous night with Jennifer was still in his mind.

They had a great dinner, Lisa's credit card limit being far higher than his could ever be. Lisa was smart enough to pick a spot well off campus. Between that and his rant earlier in the week, they were actually left alone, though the waitress acted like she recognized him.

They talked about sorority life, about life both before and after the test, about philosophy. She was into several philosophers he had never heard of, some of them quite recent compared to all those musty old Greeks and Romans, though she seemed to know their work inside and out as well.

It was a really nice conversation, and he'd learned things. It was nice that he didn't have to keep trying to keep the conversation going. It seemed like she could fill hours if necessary, but she never steamrolled him. They just fell into a natural back and forth. The silences weren't awkward, and each said as much as needed saying, and no more.

They even argued good naturedly at one point. Some of the philosophy she was into sounded pretty odd to him, with political implications that struck him wrong. Not that he was very politically aware, but he'd found a couple of views here and there that he thought right. None that he was really firm about, let alone could argue the case, but he raised a few tentative objections, and she answered them gently and logically, at least to Brian's ear.

All in all, it was a great time. The kind of great time that made him wish he could take her home and get into her pants, and at the same time made him wish they could just keep talking.

Back at the house, Lisa asked if they could go back to the library. Brian hoped she had more conversation in mind. But he teased her a little. "OK, but I have a rule. Girls with pants are not allowed in there."

"Oh, when did that rule start?"

"Right after lunch, when you set the precedent." he said as they approached the door.

"I see. So it's my fault." she teased, but she undid her belt and the button on her tight jeans. She took her shoes off, peeled the pants and her panties down and off, leaving her wearing only a tank top that barely reached the bottom of her butt. She left the pants on the floor outside the door and picked up her shoes. Brian opened the door and invited her in.

They sat in two leather wing chairs facing each other over a small table that looked just right to hold tea. It was that kind of room, quite formal in a laid back kind of way. The previous occupant was a history professor, after all. Lisa put her shoes on and tied them, not concerned at all with what the necessary contortions revealed. Brian watched appreciatively.

When she finished, she faced him. There was a short awkward silence, then he asked. "So, you read a lot. What do you like to read?" He glanced around the room. "I haven't really looked through these, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something here you'd like."

She glanced around as well. "Wouldn't surprise me either. I like to read philosophy, of course, even in my spare time. A bit of history as well. What about you?"

"I've always been a reader, but since starting college, it's mostly been stuff for school. I do try to squeeze in a novel when I can, but, well, since the test, I've had even less time."

"I imagine so." she said, "What kind of novels?"

He leaned back in his chair, wishing he had coffee. He started to answer, but the thought of coffee got stuck in his head. He asked her if she would like some.

"So late? Aren't you afraid it will keep us up all night?"

"Oh the horror!" he mocked. "But no, I can drink a cup and go right to sleep if I want to. But I need a bit of a jolt."

"Sure." she said, He got up and started toward the kitchen. He looked back at her, she was still sitting. "We can talk while it's brewing." he said.

She smiled and got up. "I thought you were trying to weasel out of the question, trying not to tell me of your guilty pleasures."

He had to wash out the coffee pot, but quickly had it brewing. They watched the drip fill the carafe, painfully slowly. He got two cups out and asked her how she liked it.

"I like my coffee like my ex-boyfriend's hearts." she said, "Black and bitter."

"I'm a wuss, I like enough cream and sugar to keep the spoon standing straight up."

She grimaced at the thought. "To each his own."

"Gotta keep my energy up." he said as he prepared his fixings in his cup in anticipation. Lisa laughed.

"OK, so in between school and heroically inseminating as many women as humanly possible, what do you like to read." Lisa asked after he filled her cup with the first meager squeezins from the grounds.

He took a mocking upright stance and raised one hand. He said with exaggerated pomposity, "I regret that I have but one cock to give for my country." Lisa almost spit her coffee out. "It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I just need something to unwind, some fluff. Those books where some terrible bad guy is going to blow up the capitol, or assassinate the President or something."

"And the only guy that can stop him is the disgraced Federal agent who is trying to convince his ex wife that he's not really an asshole?"

"Oh, you read that one." he said.

"I've read a hundred of them."

"Yeah, me too. But they're good for when I don't want to think too hard."

"So what about when you do?"

"Mostly science fiction..." he held his hand up to forestall the reaction he saw on her face. "Don't judge. Have you actually read any? The good stuff, I mean."

She nodded. "Yes, I've read some of the good stuff. And you're right, some of it is pretty deep. Not like the old days of ray guns and rockets and big titted women in skin tight spacesuits."

"Right." Brian said. "Now they know that those spacesuits don't really work in a vacuum. Some of it is even philosophical, or at least deal with Big Ideas". He said it in a way to emphasize the capitalization.

Lisa grinned at him, getting it. "I'll grant you that." She conceded as he was finally able to pour his own cup. Before they headed back to the library, Brian took an insulated pitcher out of the cabinet and poured half the carafe of coffee into it. He handed Lisa the sugar bowl and gathered the rest into his hands.

The tea table in the library at least looked a little useful with a pitcher of coffee and fixings on it. They sat and enjoyed a few sips in silence, smiling at each other.

"I almost feel like a proper lady, sitting in this nice chair sipping coffee."

"A proper lady sans pants."

"Oh, once you get one of those proper ladies up to the boudoir, they're hardly proper any more. I bet they all turn into Claudia." Lisa said.

"I bet."

She looked around the room, and stood. "I really do want to look over your books." she said.

"They're not really mine, they belong to the University."

"They're yours for now." she said, walking over to the nearest shelf and beginning to scan it, coffee cup left on the table. Brian sat and watched her ass as she walked, then got up and joined her. He was not going to leave his coffee behind, so he stood looking over her shoulder while sipping the hot elixir of life.

She picked some interestingly obscure titles in several of the non fiction categories. When they got to fiction, she scanned past most of them, pausing at only a few. The old prof had a surprisingly good collection of science fiction, and as she perused, they talked about some of them. They discussed the characters, the plot, and some of the big ideas those books explored.

More than once, she squatted or simply bent over to look at low shelves or to pick out a book. Brian loved the view, but more, he admired how she did it so unselfconsciously. She wasn't posing for him, she was intent on the books and acting naturally, how she would with pants on. She must have known what it would look like from Brian's angle, but she seemed not to mind, to not even care.

Brian liked that she was so comfortable, and that they were having an intellectual conversation in which sexual thoughts remained in the background, if not completely absent. She was being completely herself, and the fact that she had no pants on, that she was giving him clear glimpses of her bare vulva and anus was either irrelevant, or being that way was just a part of who she was, of being herself.

He suspected the latter.

She replaced the book she had in her hand, and stood straight, facing him. "Speaking of 'lady in the streets and whore in the sheets'", she said, "want to head up to bed?"

He reached his hand around the back of her head and pulled her face toward him. She eagerly joined her mouth to his. "Or maybe we won't make it upstairs." she said when they broke the kiss.

"No, we will. I've had enough of coffee tables and kitchen tables and bathtubs and swimming pools. I've never actually done it in bed."

Lisa gave him a warm smile. "So I'll be your first?" Brian nodded. "I'm honored."

Lisa said she needed to freshen up. When she came out of Brian's bathroom, she was still wearing the tank top, but without her shoes. Brian went in next, washing his pits and junk and ass. He put shorts on since she had kept her top on. He liked the idea of taking their clothes off each other instead of just starting out naked.

He had gotten the jolt he needed from his coffee, though he still did feel a little sleepy. He decided he wouldn't force it, and he'd follow her lead.

Lisa had turned down the bed, and they lay side by side facing each other under a light sheet. They just looked at each other for a moment, then shared a light kiss. Lisa's eyes were twinkling. "I can't believe you said, 'fuck her with my dick.'" she said, breaking into laughter.

Brian joined her. "I can't believe you did it." he said.

"What was I supposed to do? I wanted you to get back to kissing me." She smiled at Brian. "Claudia was right. You are a good kisser."

"Just lucky." Brian said. "Beautiful women bring out the best in me." He paused, then said, "So what is the story with Claudia?"

"You mean how she goes from shy to whore and back again?" Lisa rolled onto her back and Brian followed to lay on his side against her. "She's like that. We can always tell when she's rubbed one out in the morning, or had a guy the night before.

"She says it is a thing with her, always has been. When she hasn't had any for a few days, she starts getting horny, but is usually too shy to do anything about it. Until she does, then all of a sudden she's like the female version of a frat boy. Downright obscene, obsessed with sex, totally open for and about anything. A complete unabashed whore with a mouth that would make a sailor blush. Then, just like that, she gets off again, one way or another, and it's like the switch shuts her down again."

"So I got her started, and that scene on the couch turned her back off?"

"Pretty much, though that was a shorter time than usual. Sometimes it goes on all day. Then after, it can be days, or even a week till she's ready again."

"Wow, she is going to make some guy both incredibly happy and incredibly frustrated."

"Some girls, too."

"Oh? Are all you sorority girls lesbians?" Brian asked with a wink.

"Some of the sisters are, but most are straight. Still, with a lot of women, 'straight' has a somewhat squishier definition, and get a sorority full of them living together with no boys allowed, and the definition starts to really blur.

"Let's just say, we enjoy each other's company, and are always ready to help out a sister in need."

"Are you a sister in need?" he asked, grinning at her. He reached his hand down to place a finger lightly along the narrow gap between her lips.

She turned and took his face in her hands. She kissed him hungrily. Her hand snaked between them and under his waistband while his finger pressed and rubbed more firmly.

He was hard in her hand in an instant. He broke the kiss, but neither of their hands stopped. "You're a very interesting person." he said, gazing into her eyes. They were a little unfocused. He stared into them, imagining what was going on behind them, wanting to know more.

"So are you." she said, and kissed him again. Her legs parted just a little, letting him move his finger further down her slit. He felt moisture. Her hand moved to his hip and pushed his waistband over it. Around to the other side, and he lifted his hip to allow that side to be freed. Then her hand went back to his testicles, cupping them, fingers lightly swirling, then dragging up his shaft to surround his head with her fingertips.

He took his own hand away just long enough to push his shorts down past his knees, then worked them further down with his legs while his hand went back between her legs. He found her opening and probed it, pushing just the tip of a finger in.

She gasped and squeezed his cock. He swung his knee over hers, his shorts still holding his ankles. He shifted his weight and turned. He got his weight on his knees, her legs parted enough to give him room. He hovered over her, not caring that his shorts were still tangling his feet. He looked into her eyes, and hers bored into his.

His hands were to either side of her chest now and he shifted his hips. He felt contact with her soft folds. A further adjustment, her thighs moving further apart, and he felt himself pressed against her opening.

He watched her eyes as he pushed slowly forward, entering her an inch at a time. Her eyes went wide, a moment of surprise, of shock, even though she was fully aware of what was happening. A moment of clenching tension, then relaxation as he slid more deeply into her.

Her head went gently back and her eyes closed. She let out a short sigh and wrapped her arms around his lower back. He pushed in as far as he could, then slowly withdrew. He pushed in again more firmly. Her eyes were open again, and she was staring into his, need and something more expressed in them.

He began a gentle rhythm, soft and slow. He watched her body move with him, her shoulders drifting forward, then relaxing back in a slow rocking motion. Her eyes stayed on his the whole time. After all the wild fucking he'd done lately, he savored this slow, sensual rhythm, and his excitement was building already, as if there was something more than physical sensations driving him.

He thought nothing of what their bodies were doing, only what was in her eyes. He saw flickers of emotions, one after the other though her expression never changed. He kissed her, as gentle as their mutual rhythm, but it was one of the most passionate kisses he'd ever experienced. Their tongues moved against each others', not hungrily, but something more like peacefully, as he felt a warm tension start to spread through his lower body.

He moved his mouth off hers and to her neck, just below her ear. He heard her voice in his ear as her arms tightened around him. "Oh, Brian." in a soft murmur. He kissed lower on her neck, to the hollow where it met her shoulder.

He slid the strap of her tank top over, following its path with kisses. When it was off her shoulder, he retraced his steps back to her neck, then the hollow of her throat.

He moved in her, slowly and gently, but with a little more urgency now. He lifted his upper body on straight arms and kissed the top of her chest, using the leverage he gained to add a sharp final thrust to the end of each long, slow stroke. He felt her press against his pubis, just above the point where he penetrated her.

Her mouth opened and he lifted his head to see her eyes staring into him, need written in them. He continued the same motion, the same little extra at the end, and moved his mouth back to her chest. Her hands went up his back to cradle his head as he kissed between her breasts, the only skin yet exposed by the neckline of the tank top.

It brought a moan from her mouth and he lifted his head again to kiss her. She accepted it, but a light pressure told him she wanted him to continue as he was. He obliged and she pressed his head against her chest. He felt her clench on him at the same time her chest heaved and she drew in a sharp breath.