Aces Pt. 04 - Brian and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let his weight lay fully on her and her hands returned to his back, pulling him tight against her body. Her legs parted fully and wrapped around his hips. She used her heels to pull him into herself. Her hands slid down his back to his ass, gripping him, pulling him.

He felt her feet flex on him, her toes curling and uncurling. He raised his head and brought his hands around her head. He tried to kiss her, but they were both too far gone to coordinate that. Instead he brushed his lips along her cheek and let his head settle to the side of hers as she moaned and clenched her whole body around his.

His body convulsed, and he poured his seed into her in long slow strokes. 'Of such moments are a people won or lost' he thought, a random quote from somewhere coming unbidden to his mind as he filled her silent, clenching body.

They curled into each others' arms, laying side by side again. They kissed, they smiled at each other, but there was hardly a word spoken between them before Brian drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.