All Comments on 'Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting

Quite different, for a "hetero" story. Good voyeur storuy line. But too much gay action for my liking.

littledklittledkalmost 4 years ago
Great story

As a heterosexual male who is an addicted masturbator and loves playing with other cocks too I really identified with these characters and loved the story.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Twas a gay story in both senses of the word, traditional and modern. These fellas have the best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very nice, arousing story. Two years after graduating BU in 2007, I met an older couple (40s) from my apartment building. A couple months later, I saw her in a bar and she invited herself into my bed; we had several fucks over the next few weeks and she suggested joining her husband in bed, I had my first threesome, enjoyed DPing her with her husband and eventually I sucked his soft cock to life, he was the first man to fuck me. Wild.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...