Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Enjoy the water. You'll find it lovely and warm -- and safe." Ewan had the presence of mind to put his arm around Ed reach down and hold one of his bottom cheeks. They watched the girls walking away, the twin female bottoms not yet exposed to the sun but knowing they soon would be. They sat back on their towels and continued to watch the girls open their packs.

"They think we're gay," said Ed stating the obvious.

"I think we should go along with that. I'd enjoy it if they kissed and did things together and just... hasn't Steph got lovely big breasts? A bit of a waste on Julia!" The brassiere had been removed along with the shirt. Steph was now bare from the waist up and moving around with her breasts free and wobbling in just her shorts. It was a good sight for a man.

"This is going to be pretty good, I think. It's not as if we would actually have fucked them had they been raging nymphomaniacs. Xylophia and Froso told us to be good!"

The reality was that the two men were not only loyal to their wives, they were also deeply in love with them. What they did when in the company with each other was not really different from the way other male friends drank beer together... well, perhaps a bit different!

"True enough, Ewan, though I'd have been happy to frig them and accept a hand job. But yeah, this will all be rather stimulating, being naked on a beach with two naked young girls. No need to hide in shadows. No need to hide our cocks -- hide our erect cocks. We can be out in the open!"

He reached and pulled back Ewan's long foreskin and drew it up again as Steph undid her shorts, exciting him as he watched the rather stimulating sight. She turned and smiled at them just as she pulled them down. They both raised hands and waved.

"Oh good," said Ewan, "I was rather expecting shaving. What a magnificent bush"

"Mmmm. I bet Julia thinks so too. She must love nuzzling that. I know I would. Suck my cock Ewan. We don't want the girls to think we are ogling: just watching."

Ewan bent his back and lowered his head. He reached and lifted his friend's cock and opened his mouth. He had no compunction about doing that. Both the men liked to be sucked and had rather got to like the feel of a substantial cock in their mouths. Ewan had even once shared Ed's cock with Froso, passing it between them as if sharing a lolly, had kissed with it between them. It had been strangely romantic and certainly erotic, kissing his girl with a swollen knob there as well. Real French kissing but with a cock to share and much warmer than an ice-lolly!

He fellated his friend as he watched Julia undress. Stocky, not so generously breasted and with a completely denuded mons veneris. Not a curl decorated the smooth skin. Ewan sat up as the girls turned to the sea. He grabbed his friend's cock and they both wanked the other with enthusiasm as the girls ran hand in hand to the sea. It was a bit like his dream, naked girls running with wobbling feminine bottoms and boobs on the move. The two men stared with wide grins on their faces at the running girls, as they wanked the other, and from their two erect penises streams of white shot out into the sunshine. Men doing what men do. They had been a bit too enthusiastic with each other's cocks, but the sight had been very pleasing! They had shown their appreciation of the naked girls, had made their tribute. Neither girl, though, saw or would, clearly, have appreciated the sentiment.

The two friends sat and watched the girls in the water as the sun dried their latest ejaculations on their thighs, listening to the laughter and talk down by the sea.

"Well, Ed, a pretty successful morning. Two different voyeuring sessions, two cums plus a nice proper fuck first thing. Do you think we can come again today?"

"We can try later, bit of a challenge, but do you think some lunch first to restore our stamina?"

They walked down to the sea to cool and wash their ejaculations away. Not erect but still nice to be walking naked towards the sounds of the girls. They swam in the crystal water, spoke to the girls asking how their swim was. Lovely to stand waist deep in the water and talk to bare breasted girls. There was something totally delightful about being there in the warm Mediterranean water, as blue as the sky, with the fabulous backdrop of the beach, the rocks and the hills in the distance and being a totally nude group just talking. They had, of course, done the same with Xylophia and Froso, but that did not make the experience any less pleasurable. It was a shame, almost, to leave the girls but lunch beckoned, a cold glass of beer would be very welcome, and their balls were empty.

It was a good lunch, as it always was. The question, though, was what to do for the afternoon.

"Shall we go back and take another look at the girls?"

"We could go up into the hills for a walk."

"I think I'd prefer a swim."

A repeat of their morning walk, albeit without the erections. It was not a walk they usually made twice in one day. Nice to see the girls still there, lying in the shade of a rock and stark naked. It looked like they were asleep. They walked down to the sea, passing them, and slipped into the cool water. Good to swim. They hauled themselves out after a time and sat on a rock at the edge of the bay. Back on the sand they saw the girls get up and walk down to the sea.

"We're going to have to keep our cocks under control, Ed, if they come near. Not good to rise up at the sight of their breasts. Oh!"

Ed was doing just what Ewan had told him not to. Normally they were pleased to see each other rise in a manly way. Hard cocks were not needed at that moment, though. Ed slipped into the water and held onto the rock as Ewan continued to sit. The girls swam up.

"This is such a lovely place. You two are lucky, so lucky to have this every day and we only discover it with days to go before we go home. Are you naturists, or is this just because it's the two of you and textile is pointless?"

Ewan shrugged his shoulders, "the latter I think. What about you?"

"Naturist. We like being free of clothes, don't we Julia? I mean isn't this just great? Us all natural together and it's not about sex. Yeah, Julia and I have been cuddling whilst you were away but now... just naked people."

"You can dive off this rock," said Ewan, "do you like diving?" He did not wait for an answer. He could feel his cock starting to swell and needed to hide his reaction to the idea of the girls rolling skin to skin on their towels on the sand. He dove and then Ed pulled himself back out of the water -- having recovered his flaccidity -- and followed suit and soon they were all diving in. Up onto the rock and back into the water, taking turns as if they were children playing -- albeit naked children of both sexes. It was great fun and took the men's minds somewhat away from sex though, certainly, they enjoyed watching the girls diving. It was almost asexual, just playing, almost, but not quite.

Nice to sit on the rock again and talk. Naked bodies dripping, penises lolling against thighs, wet breasts moving and Steph's lovely bush all flame red in the sunshine. It was only after the girls had swum back did the penises rise once more as Ed and Ewan recalled what they had seen.

"Such a waste. They are both very fuckable!" It was meant as a compliment if somewhat crude.

"Mmmm. I agree, Ed. You did stand very close to Julia as she was about to dive one of the times. An orderly queue maybe but had you risen and your knob touched her bottom, perhaps right in the middle of her cheeks, in her crack, you'd have right put her off!"

"That's an idea. Imagine that. Our cocks up inside the girls as they stand side by side, we fucking them, and then they dive in, pulling our cocks from them as they do so. Two moist and warm vaginas disappearing into the water."

As was their wont, both men reached and stroked themselves. The pleasure of stimulating themselves whilst discussing sexual things so very much their norm.

"Or them waiting until our starting guns go off!"

"Bit of a shame losing those warm wet sheaths just as we are coming, us spurting after them as they disappear into the water."

"Too late though, already inseminated!"

"Without protection, it's not needed for them. They cannot get each other pregnant. But what if they did want to get pregnant. Would be rather fun us pretending to be gay, they both being gay and yet, if they wanted our assistance in that way, us pretending to be unkeen on even touching women's bits, let alone fucking. Imagine Julia shuddering at the touch -- and not in an excited way!"

"Could we get them to suck to excite us?"

"They'd expect us to do it to each other and then only at the last moment penetrate them. Probably from the rear so they don't have to see the act."

"They'd be worried we'd go for their bottoms instead."

"Yeah, I can imagine Steph making a joke about that, imagining we are frequent visitors to each other's bottoms, something like 'make sure it's the right hole boys!' We could, of course, pretend to line up wrongly!"

"The girls squealing with our cocks up their bottoms!"

"It's funny, Ed, how the idea of making those girls pregnant gives an extra erotic twist to the idea of sexual intercourse, pushing into their virgin cunnies with a real aim in mind."

"Perhaps we could swop over on the second day."

"More than one attempt then?"

"If they were just starting their holiday we might have a whole fortnight of coming down to the beach to service them. A hard job eh?"

"Hard to pretend being gay for two weeks!"

"It was lovely playing with the girls -- in a non-sexual way."

"It was, actually. Nice, though, to have a wank and watch them."

They watched the girls on the beach as they sat on their rock. "Come on, Ed, let's swim along the coast a bit. Keep our cum for a bit longer. If we have any left, that is."

Good to swim along from bay to bay. All deserted mid-week. They got out at one and walked along the wet sand. It was too hot to walk on the dry sand with bare feet, let alone rest naked buttocks upon it.

"Beautifully deserted, like we are castaways on a desert island."

"Not quite Robinson Crusoe, not with two of us."

"Wait until Woman Friday comes along."

"Not Man Friday."

"Nice enough to have three cocks rubbing together but better the slippery vagina. Imagine the little black girl kneeling and saying, 'Yes, masters," before she sucks our cocks."

"I'd like to see Julia doing that."

"She clearly would hate it. The faces she pulls."

"Nice erection Ed."

"Thanks, you're standing pretty well yourself this afternoon. Once more the men began wanking. Wanking as they walked around talking imagining themselves with the little girl Friday, keen to do her masters' bidding, delighted to hold and keep them hard. They imagined each of the savages' canoes (from the Robinson Crusoe story) had a girl, brought by the men for traditional female roles -- cooking, keeping the canoe clean and of course that pleasure thing! They discussed whether they would like a Man Friday as well, imagining him with a superb black cock that was a pleasure to see and touch.

"Would you mind if I borrowed your foreskin?"

"Be my guest." It was something the two men did, on occasion. Ed had had his prepuce snipped away at birth in the American way: Ewan was completely intact and had a remarkably long foreskin. Much could have been snipped away and still plenty left to protect his glans! It meant, even erect, there was enough foreskin for two. Ed reached and held Ewan's firm shaft and then pulled Ewan's foreskin right back. With his other hand he lined his own erection up so the twin glans were pushed together, pee hole or, rather, cum hole to cum hole -- they were very good friends -- and then rolled the skin back over Ewan's glans and on to his own so it covered his glans as well, ending in a thin line just beyond the edge of his flared corona. Beneath the skin the outline of the two glans could be made out. It formed a soft, supple covering to both. It was a very pleasing feeling to Ed, different from the wet, slipperiness of a vagina: it was somewhat normal to Ewan though the presence of a second knob was a bit unusual.

"That's nice, Ewan, really nice. So soft. I'm going to cum if I'm not careful." He closed his eyes and squeezed where he held the two knobs in his fist. "I wonder if we should give Man Friday a long foreskin as well. Nice for you to feel what it is like being inside another guy's skin. Presumably he could roll onto you and you, in turn over his foreskin -- double wrapped!"

"Yes, Ed, would be good I'm sure. Three hard cocks on the beach and the girl."

Ed was enjoying stroking himself with Ewan's foreskin. "We should show the girls - this."

"Our equivalent of the twin ended dildo!"

"Do you think they have one? It'd be great seeing them use it. Imagine it sloshing in and out of their cunnies as we watch."

"Hey, Ewan, that's done it for me. I'm going to cum. I can't help it." His hand was suddenly stroking the faster, moving the foreskin over their twin knobs.

"Ed, yes, I can feel it. It's setting me off, I'm cumming too. Oh, that's good, that's really good."

Inside the foreskin both cocks were spurting creating a feeling of wet warmness, perhaps making the inside of the foreskin really feel like a vagina. Not enormous amounts of cum given they had already both come thrice that day, but they could feel each other pulsing against them. A strange sexual act few men can achieve and, perhaps, fewer still would want to! Nonetheless Ed and Ewan were very pleased with their orgasms.

Perhaps the girls would have liked to have seen that -- certainly something different! Two naked men on the beach with their cocks joined, a foot or perhaps fourteen-inch long fleshy rod joining them, Ed's fingers moving at speed in the middle of the rod and at either end their two scrota - pink, slack ball sacks - lifting and falling as, unseen, they pumped their semen towards each other.

"That was strong. Different, a bit balls aching but so electric. Thanks Ewan for the loan." He began gently moving the foreskin. "Hey, it's really squidgy under here." There was definitely a liquid mobility under the skin. Slowly Ed peeled back the foreskin exposing the blend of their cum. The rapid movement of his hand on the skin had whipped it almost to a froth. A warm wet mess indeed. He rolled the skin fully back leaving the cocks naked and pointing at each other. "I'm not sure I now have the energy for the swim back."

They made it back, easily enough really, and found the girls gone. They stood looking at the depressions in the sand where the girls had lain on their towels.

"I wonder if they did make love together here. Loved to have seen that."

"We can't even wank here imagining it and imagine spurting over their writhing bodies -- joined soixante-neuf perhaps."

"They wouldn't like that, but wouldn't we just love releasing over them. But I can't even half raise my cock. It's dead to the world."

The men walked back to their car, much used and perhaps abused cocks swinging and balls aching.

The late evening found them on Ed's roof. Their discussion returned once more to the girls. Talk about the prospect of seeing them on the morrow and how pleasant it had been to ogle them and the neighbouring roof couple.

"I don't think I can come again, Ed. From Froso this morning through that lovely voyeuring and then those girls on the beach... and our cock sharing, I'm not sure I can get it up again let alone... Get our pyjama lady to come over here and suck maybe but..."

"I'd like to try. I've never come this many times in a day... but it does make your balls ache!"

"If we suck we might make it. Come on, turn the lights out and let's see what we can do. Go for a record eh? Let's suck and imagine it's the pyjama girl."

Of course, it was one thing to imagine the girl sucking but rather more difficult to imagine tonguing the girl when you have a very unfeminine cock in your mouth. The men were sucking each other at the same time, actually in the very soixante-neuf position Ewan and Froso had been in the night before but instead of Froso's delicious soft wetness was the firm smoothness of his friend's cock in his mouth. They were each trying to make the other come. Perhaps as the girls had done on the beach. The object was not simply pleasurable sensations but a mouthful -- well it would not be that, more a salty dribble! Ewan tried his hardest, tickling his friend's extra sensitive spot with his tongue and stroking his balls -- balls that no doubt ached as much as his own.

They worked hard, trying to make the other cum and, finally, there was success.

"Wow!" Ewan lay back on the lounger on Ed's roof. On the other lounger his friend. Each with just a taste of the other's semen in his mouth. "Electric! Did anything actually come out?"

"Just a little, Ewan, and me?"

"A smidgin!"

"And tomorrow?"

"Coffee and breakfast on my roof. See if the new people are there and then on to the beach and see if the girls are there. I think we should save ourselves though for the beach. We want our enthusiasm to be there."

"In our assumed persona of two gay blokes?"

"Yeah, we need to be careful not to mention Xylophia and Froso or the babies."

"I'm not kissing you."

"No, but don't forget to fondle my bum!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12