Actions and Consequences Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When my husband and I got back to the hotel room, we argued, then one thing led to another. He told me he wanted me to quit. I wasn't ready, not that I didn't love him, but he had met me doing the job, I told him then right from the beginning that I had a plan and I was going to stick with it. He took it as I loved having sex with other men, more than I loved him, so he left."

Again I was floored. I didn't know if I could do that, if I was in love with someone, I might leave the job for them, but she was right, if he had met me while doing it, then he should accept me and the situation.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"None," Michelle smiled. "I have a good relationship with both of my now grown-up teens, they know about my past life and what I do now, and they are fine with it," she shrugged.

I nodded. "I have kids, and one of them knows, he has come to terms with it."

"Keep the online persona, online, keep the woman in the videos, in the videos. It is good that you have a different name from your real name, keeps things separated," Michelle said. "So, does this mean I can update your profile to include porn?"

I sat for a moment and thought. "Sure," I said as I nodded with a smile.

"Good," Michelle said. "Just go back through and check off the things you like to do or want to do, and things that are definitely off the table."

"Thank you," I said.

"That's what I am here for," Michelle said as she signed off.

Within moments I got an alert to update my profile and also that the video had been uploaded to my personal website. I looked at it and was amazed that I took that whole thing down my mouth.

I went back to my agency profile and looked through the long list of things. Some of them I had to look up online as I didn't know their definition. Some of them were totally off the table. Others, like interracial, double penetration, and group sex, were definitely on the table. Gangbang was on there with numbers by the side.

"No way," I said, looking at gang bang with the 20+ number by it. "Nope!" I said, making sure that was checked off. With that finally updated, I went back to my video to see if anyone had commented.

"Holy shit," I said, looking at over two hundred comments.

Some of them were commenting on how big the kid's dick was and that he was annoying, so they turned the volume down. Others were saying how my throat bulged out as he pushed down into it. I had to look back at the video.

"Damn, it does swell a lot," I said as I felt my throat. On the video, I could easily see the young man's cock thrust back and forth inside my throat as it bulged up and down. "Yup, I am glad I made sure that was checked on." I smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of the week went well, and I headed back home. On the plane ride back, I got to talk to my kids, especially Jacob. I told him about my decision, and I wasn't surprised to hear that he had expected me to do it.

He had thought I did it already. I told him if he got any adverse reactions to his mom being in porn, that I would stop immediately.

He told me none of his old friends had figured it out yet. They knew about me cheating on his Dad, but they hadn't seen much about me online.

That was a good thing. I didn't need high schoolers checking out my profiles. I was hoping with the new school and new friends, the Auburn hair and the green eyes would throw anyone off from my old blonde and blue eyes.

I would wear a wig and take my contacts out when I went out to see them or if they came here to see me. Preferably the other way as most people here had already seen me without the wig.

It had been two weeks since I updated my profile when I got a message from Michelle. It was a porn shoot. I had to check the details first and then send her a confirmation if I wanted to do it or not. This was good just in case I didn't want to do it, Michelle was the one that had to deal with the people and not me.

It was an interracial scene; I looked at the profile of the male actor. He was handsome, his medical information was up to date.

The scene included a little acting. I was to play a person the male actor had been eyeing from across the street. Attire was short shorts and a white top. I could do both. They also wanted a big woman, with natural features that were bigger than average.

That was a plus, as all my features were natural and way above average. It also said that the scene was a cum inside and not a pullout. Not a problem for me as the baby factory had been closed for years.

I sent Michelle a confirmation that I would do it. She sent me back the full details of the travel plans and the hotel stay. She also said I had two days before the flight left to change my mind.

I sat back in my chair and thought about what was to come. A smile crept on my face as I thought about the incident that got me here. Except for the pain that I had caused Timothy, I was happy with the outcome.


12