Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two glasses of wine at dinner, and then a shot or two of some fruity drink, Julia had settled into her seat at the table, enjoying the sights in a way that was hard to imagine for a married mother of two.

The other girls in the group were more rambunctious, grabbing at strippers going by, slapping the dancer's bottoms, stuffing dollar bills in g-strings, and generally behaving like the college girls that they had once been. The more conservative Julia was more than happy to sit quietly, share an occasional laugh, and check out the eye candy.

Drinks continued to flow, and the naive inebriated Julia asked Amy what went on in the private room into which one of her girlfriends disappeared? Amy giggled and said, "Guess you will just have to find out for yourself..." With that, Amy huddled the girls together, whispering and giggling, after which they waved over a stripper.

"Drink up Julia; we are arranging a private treat for you!"

The girls paid for a private lap dance for the shy loving, lonely wife. The hesitant Julia, not wanting to appear prudish, went along reluctantly. The conservative southern wife was repulsed as a young black stripper took her hand and led the mature woman to that same private room and to her sexual destiny.

A black man was taboo for southern women and Julia found them distasteful and beneath her breeding. The muscular black teen could sense the disdain in Julia's actions. So, after the private dance he proceeded to seduce, control, debase and degrade the mature white wife for several hours. He used her body as his playground, stealing her fidelity in the process. Then afterwards he dumped her used, mature body into an Uber that dropped the unfaithful wife off at her home.

Once over the guilt and utter shame and the fear of a possible pregnancy, only a week later, an unquenchable desire for young black cock dangerously developed within Julia. That desire overwhelmed her and has since, consumed her. It has caused her to take many risks that would put her and her family's name in jeopardy.

Many proper Southern ladies do take lovers discreetly. On the other hand, to those same Southern women, a black man is taboo. Regardless, since that night just over a year ago, Julia had been to more than one bar, a reasonable distance from her house, to pick up young black men and let them treat her like a cheap slut. The feeling of them spreading her with their young, thick, steel hard cocks is nothing short of euphoric. The voracity, with which they attack, makes her feel so wanted and needed that she just can't seem to get enough of it. What she didn't expect when she started this journey, was how much she loved it when they treated her like a total whore. The name calling, the hair pulling, the ass slapping, the cum facials, things a proper southern lady should despise, all of them, turned her on so much and gave her multiple mind-blowing orgasms.

The first several times she did it, the guilt the next day would consume her and she would swear never to do it again. However, as the weeks between these trysts soon turned to just days, she would remember the euphoria and not the guilt and she would count the days until Charles went on another business trip so she could experience the thrill again. Recently, this guilt had led her down another dark path and brought her to her second secret.

****

Julia, the loving wife and mother, came home one Friday, after one of her clandestine immoral encounters where she submitted to double penetration with two black teens, and was feeling very sore, thoroughly used and a bit unloved. The debased woman was in her master suite getting cleaned up, when her son William arrived home from a date. He went upstairs to check-in with his mom. Moments later, with William standing in her room, Julia opened the bathroom door in her ensuite wearing nothing but her matching ivory panties and underwire lace bra. She jumped when she saw William, and he spat the water out of his mouth when he saw her, nearly dropping the bottle.

"Jesus! You're home already? You could've knocked William!" Julia exclaimed, frantically looking around for something to cover herself.

Meanwhile, William stared in awe at his mother's matronly breasts jiggling about in her bra as she moved about. He couldn't help but notice the red blotches and love bites on her breasts and torso, not knowing they were from her adulteress encounter.

"Um, door was open!" He replied. "Oh, and your clothes are on the dresser, right there." He pointed. Julia blushed and quickly grabbed them.

As she bent down to pull on her yoga pants, William got a fantastic view of his mother's breasts, and he drooled over her mature c cup breasts as they swung like utters in the less than supportive bra.

"Look away for a second Billy, for heaven's sake." She told him, catching his gaze. William grinned and turned around. When he looked back, Julia was wearing a simple cotton t-shirt, and had the bra in her hand.

"You uh...you don't wear your bra with that?" He shyly asked, surprised.

"That is none of your business young man." She snapped, but his comment made her look down, where two stiff nipples were clearly testing the elastic limit of her t-shirt. Her son was now openly staring right at them.

"My eyes are up here young man, I'm in my room, in my own home, and shall dress comfortably if I want, and you're not going to make a big deal out of it! You hear?"

"Yes momma." He grinned goofily, his eyes greedily leering at his mother's lush and curvy frame.

"You look soooo sexy, momma"

"Billy! That is no way to speak to your mother." She shook her head, put her bra in her closet hamper and took a seat next to him. He sensed something other than his checking out his mother was on her mind

"You feeling ok, Momma?"

Not wanting to divulge anything to her 18-year old son, she put on a big smile and replied, "I'm fine Darlin', how was your day?"

"Eh, it was another day at school and football, a date, but nothing special." He quipped, but he realized his mom was putting on a front.

William continued to probe his mother's feelings when she finally admitted she was feeling her age, and not as attractive as she once did. William was stunned.

"What are you talking about?!" He questioned her.

Without getting too graphic about her body parts, proper southern women do not discuss such things with their sons; Julia delicately explained that things aren't quite where they once were. In addition, she pointed out the small crow's feet around her eyes, the smile lines on her face. Then she said, in a bit of jest, to cover up just how down she was really feeling, "Your mother isn't as glamorous as she used to be my dear."

"Momma, are you serious, you're so beautiful..."

Julia shocked herself and her son as she mumbled. "Darlin, you haven't seen me naked recently"

"Are you fuckin kidding me?" William incredulously said.

"William!" Julia scolded her son for his language.

"Sorry mom, but you're crazy if you think you're not attractive." He retorted. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but do you know how much all the guys on the team tease me about my MILF mom? I almost kicked the shit out of Gerald the other day for talking about you."

"William, stop using that language young man!"

"Sorry Momma."

However, after scolding her son, she was suddenly feeling a bit better about herself, and Julia pressed her son for more info, "What did he say?"

"I'm not telling you that." William protested

Julia's vagina started to tingle a bit and she needed to know. "Tell me William, we're both adults." She implored.

"Mother, stop."

Julia approached her son and started to tickle him. "Tell me sweetheart or I'll make you pee your pants." She teased.

William moved away from her so she couldn't tickle him.

"Ok, ok, but all I'm telling you is, he graphically described what he would do to you if you were there at that moment." He paused a moment, then said' "We were standing in the shower." Another pause, "That's all I'm saying, you are a lady."

Both the comment about her being a lady, and the thought of her being in the shower with Gerald, who was an 18-year-old hulk of a black man, made Julia all warm inside. Her southern region turned tropical, and she instantly felt it secrete her womanly fluids. She blushed and turned her face in embarrassment.

William thought he had offended her with his words and immediately began to apologize. This made Julia feel for her son. She instantly turned to him, put her hands on his cheeks, held his face to look in his eyes and re-assured him that he had done nothing wrong.

"My sweet, sweet boy. You did nothing wrong. I asked. If anything, you made an old broad feel a little more desirable. Don't you fret one bit." She told him.

Their eyes were still locked on each other when William said, "You are momma, you are desirable."

Then without thinking, all the love she had been craving consumed her as her loving son complimented her, and she did the unthinkable. Julia moved forward and kissed her son. Not a mom / son peck on the lips, but a soft tender kiss on his cheek, barely catching the corner of his lips. A kiss that lingered longer than a motherly kiss ever should.

When they finally broke, neither really said a word. They both just stared at each other, knowing they had shared a moment; a loving, tender moment, but a moment a son and mother should never share. Then they quickly stood up and went their separate ways, William to his room and Julia to the kitchen.

***

Julia, on impulse, went to her son's room later that night to apologize. She closed the door behind her and approached William, who was sitting on his bed watching TV. She sat down next to him. There was a long moment of silence. Julia suddenly pondered her true motivation for coming in to see him. She told herself she only intended to comfort him, to ease the anxiety she was sure he would be feeling about earlier. It would just be a kiss good night on the cheek. She would then say she was sorry for taking advantage of him earlier. However, that is not what she did at all. As she moved in for the comforting goodnight kiss, her lips again caught the very corner of his warm mouth, and she lightly ran her tongue along them. She immediately stood up, said goodnight and began to leave the room. A wide-eyed William knew they were having another moment. While watching his mother turn and exit in her long silk robe, her succulent ass jiggling, William began to really see his own mother as a desirable woman. Whether that was consciously or not, that was exactly what Julia intended to happen, when she swept her tongue across his lips. Julia stopped and looked back over her shoulder. Her sultry eyes locked with his innocent stare and instantly brought about a tenting in the teen's shorts.

"Sweet dreams, Darlin."

Julia was visibly shaken as she quickly left his room and shut the door behind her. Standing, trembling on the other side of his door, she leaned against it. "What have I done?" she thought, as she began to weep. It was at that moment she knew she and her son would be lovers. As wrong as she knew it was, she also knew it was inevitable. The loving mother knew she would claim her own son's virginity. The most disturbing thing about that to her was that the forbidden act would take place under her husband's roof. The mature woman wondered if this would finally satisfy her unquenchable lust for teenage boys.

***

A few days later, Julia and her son were on the couch watching a movie in the theater room with the rest of the family. They were laughing and joking like schoolchildren. Monica and her father kept shushing them repeatedly. Julia got up to go make popcorn, and she saw a gleam in her son's eye when she realized he was looking down her shirt as she bent over to leave the couch; the deep "V" of her cleavage on display. William quickly averted his eyes when he realized his mother had caught him. Julia felt so guilty about it, but it warmed her heart that he was interested in a 39-year-old woman. She bent over right in front of him again as the others watched the movie, and put her hand on the side of his face. She smiled, and leaned over further and gave him a semi open-mouthed wet kiss, enveloping his closed but semi-puckered lips. Julia stood and watched his jaw fall open, as she turned and sauntered out of the room.

Julia again found herself sneaking off to her son's room that night. The two talked about football and school. Initially, nothing happened as they chatted like a mom and son do. Despite her desperate attempt for morality in her mind, just before Julia stood up to leave, she couldn't help herself. The sexy housewife and mother looked deep into her son's eyes, brushed her thumb over his bottom lip, smiled and told him she loved him. Then, she kissed him on his sweet lips. This time, she knew she would not leave his bed until her tongue was deep in his mouth. William was stunned as his mother began to lick his lower lip with her tongue.

"Momma?" He whimpered.

As he said this Julia ceased the opportunity and sunk her tongue into his warm wet mouth. Trembling, William slowly started moving his tongue, and soon the two were French kissing like teenagers hiding in the basement from the parents. A twinge of guilt fell over Julia as she realized her husband was waiting down the hall for his loving wife. The two continued kissing like this for a few more minutes, before Julia finally left, returning to her husband.

***

Julia succumbed further to her incestuous cravings only a day later when she and her son were in the hot tub. Julia was becoming seriously infatuated with her son. He looked so young, so firm, so tempting. She knew they were on a collision course with destiny and possibly destruction. The loving mother had picked out one of her sexier swimsuits, a black high waisted one-piece with underwire support to help hold her breasts high. It created a respectable, yet tantalizing amount of cleavage to catch the attention of her child. As the two chatted, Julia told her son what a handsome man he had become, and asked if he was dating anyone, as she took his hand and pulled him close. William could barely make eye contact with his mother. His gaze was literally lost in her cleavage. Julia gently took hold of his chin, pulling his view to her face.

"Hey, my eyes are up here."

"Sorry mom." William blushed

"I am flattered you find me desirable at my age and being your mother and all." Julia teased, staring deeply into his soul through his eyes.

"I know it's wrong, but momma..." William began.

Before he could finish, Julia leaned in and kissed him hard, and once again, the mother and son made out like teenagers. Julia felt so young, as though she had been thrown back to her teenage years. Her son reminded her so much of his dad so many years ago. William became a bit bolder as he sought her breast with his hand. The MILF mom couldn't believe it. Her son was actually moving his hand from her back and was closing in on the side of her breast. It was so, so, very, wrong, and yet Julia craved his touch so, so desperately.

They kissed... deeply... passionately... their tongues swirling... dueling. The internal spark that had been awoken moments earlier was fanned... coaxed into smoldering embers. Julia's nails scratched at her baby's shoulder blades and she drove her tongue against his. Her boy shifted from her, obviously trying to hide his growing erection. Lost in the sensations, fueled by their kissing, the mom barely noticed his hand sliding upward during the shift. Then it settled against the side of one breast: her son's light touch giving rise to an extreme heat between her legs. She wanted this. She needed this. Still, they kissed, their lips pressing together again and again, after each time they came up for air. Their tongues swirled and danced in each other's mouths. The lovers shifted a couple times, their bodies melding together a little more each time. Julia felt her son's hardness pressing against her thigh as she maneuvered onto his lap.

William trembled each time he would gently touch the side of his mother's breast. His hand would creep toward the front, and then would suddenly pull away. Grinding her ass on his lap, Julia could feel his hard package. Her son, who came from her womb, was hard and aching to return there. He kept moving his hand up her side, and toward Julia's aching breast. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She turned her body towards his hand several times, but each time, he backed off again.

"Touch me!" She pleaded inside, "Please touch me!"

William shifted his approach; coming up from the front and underneath. Like a shark surfacing, he gently began running his nails over Julia's soft stomach. The ache in his mother's breasts grew, begging to be fondled. Her body communicated its desires, her back arching, lifting her chest to his scratching and exploring fingers. Her boy's fingers finally crawled up high enough, cupping the underside of her heavy mature breast. Julia longed for him to touch her throbbing nipple, but he seemed miles from the protruding nub.

"Mmm," Julia moaned, her fires raging higher.

He raised his hand and moved to cradle the fullness of his mother's overheated breast. The MILF mom knew she should stop him, she should pull his hand away, but she didn't, she just couldn't. "God forgive me!" She pleaded inside. Then, instead of doing the proper thing, Julia used her own hand at the back of his head to pull him to her, pressing their lips together firmer, harder, as she drove her tongue deeper into his mouth. Her other hand grabbed at his shoulder, her nails scratching, clawing in response to the fire scorching deep in her womb. Her son finally hit pay dirt and was now firmly massaging her ample breast. Julia felt his finger barely rake across her distended nipple, and then he suddenly pulled away from her breast and broke their embrace, lifting her from his lap and pushing her to the seat next to him.

"Nooooo..." the wanton mother openly moaned as she collected herself, trying to comprehend his actions. It all made sense when she heard her husband ask if anyone wanted anything to drink as he stepped outside.

"Is everything okay honey?" Charles asked, stopping dead in his tracks; seeing his two family members, so close together, his loving wife with a shocked look on her face. It was obvious; the loving wife was in total heat, a woman begging to be made whole by her son... A need that could only be filled by her husband's offspring.

"I''m a little flush Darlin, perhaps I'll head in." Julia said as the wanton woman rose from the hot tub. Her stiff nipples obscenely on display, like Farrah on her famous swimsuit poster. She exited the hot tub, water dripping off her mature body.

"Funny, for being in a hot tub, you look cold... Cover up for God's sake!" Her husband spat with a look of disgust.

The loving wife glanced at her son and then back at her husband. Blushing, she mumbled, "Yes dear, forgive me." She nervously stumbled a bit as if she were a teen caught by her father. She slipped into a pair of pumps, put a wrap over her shoulders covering her mature breasts and quietly headed into the house.

Once in the house she slipped upstairs to the master suite, trembling at her risky behavior; risking her loving marriage for young random black men and now with her recently turned 18-year-old son. Julia stood in front of the full-length mirror and examined her reflection.

A 39-year-old Southern Belle trying in some way to cling to her fading youth. She sucked in her stomach. Regardless of her effort, it still had a slight pooch. Tuning from side to side only emphasized that pooch, along with her slightly widening hips. Julia then lifted her mature breasts up and squeezed them together, holding them to their past height, before she nursed two children. As she held them in place, she brushed over an aroused nipple and she shuttered. She then lowered the straps of her underwire cup swimsuit and gravity invoked its sinister affect, the matronly breasts sagged helplessly. Ignoring their postion of her breasts, the mature wife and mother began to manipulate one of their long nipples, twisting and pulling on it. She was now more stimulated by the rough treatment that she had become accustomed with her black lovers.