Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia openly moaned as she thought of her make-out session with her young son. She slowly lowered her left hand, moved the gusset on her swimsuit aside and raked her nails over her clitoris. Breathing heavily, Julia forcibly sunk two fingers deep inside her dripping vagina and began to finger fuck herself restlessly.

"Ohh... Ohh, please... Billy! Billy... Fuckkkkkk, mommy..." She openly moaned.

Just then, the bedroom door opened and in walked Charles. Julia swiftly pulled her fingers from her canal and acted as though she were disrobing while she stood in front of the mirror.

Charles flagrantly ridiculed Julia, "Hell Julia, what were you thinking, dressed like Jezebel in a hot tub with our son? Now that you're naked I suppose you're off to give him a hand job in his room for Pete's sake!"

Julia, lying, responded in her sweetest southern drawl, "Charles my love, I wore this suit for you. I wanted you to notice me, like you used to..."

Charles grumbled and shook his head as Julia dropped her suit on the floor and turned her mature body towards her loving husband. "Charles, I am a sexy woman, for God's sake look at me..." She hoped he would agree with her self-assessment.

"Julia, I love you very much, but let's not go there, let's not go back 20 years ago. Your son dating Adele is not Billy and Chastity."

Julia was a bit thrown by Charles' reference to the greatest heartbreak of her life, but recovered quickly to fight back. "I have told you, but you won't believe me, she is pure evil and will take down our family." She argued, referring to Adele

"I've got to catch a late-night flight. We can talk when I get back." Charles hugged his soft naked wife, and his mind went to the hug he received a few days back from the hard-bodied temptress Adele. Charles smiled, kissed Julia and whispers, "You're still the sexiest woman in the world." Charles then took his suitcase and headed for his car.

Julia took a long hot shower and applied make-up even though she was heading off to bed. Next, the mature woman slipped into a long silk nightgown, pulled her long red hair up in a librarian bun, and decided to check on her children. Julia found her daughter Monica in the great room finishing her homework, reminding her not to stay up too late.

The loving mother hesitated, knowing the temptation was very great, but still headed to her son William's room. Outside her son's room Julia trembled, trying to get it together. She was going to break off what was rapidly becoming a destructive incestuous relationship with her teenage son. Perhaps Charles was right. Was Julia reliving the Chastity high school days? That, along with the guilt of the adulteress, now carrying on under her husband's roof, made her feel the need to end the incest. The anxious mother knocked gently on the door.

"Baby, it's momma. May I come in?"

"Please come in mom." The bashful son whimpered.

Julia pulled her robe tightly together at the lapel to ensure none of her alabaster flesh was on display. Upon entering the room, William took in the mature mother in her long ivory silk robe and matching 2-inch heels. He was mesmerized by the loving mom's jiggling mature breasts. Obviously, they were unencumbered by the constraints of a brazier. Julia sashayed across the room and sat on the edge of her shirtless son's bed as he lay there with a sheet up to his waist.

The boy was enamored with his beautiful mother. Her long hair up in a bun, glasses and long silk robe and under the robe a long silk deep v cut nightgown. Her matronly breasts hung noticeably lower, but the most erotic part was the very long hard nipples, that amazingly showed through her robe and nightgown. Julia immediately noticed her son's roaming eyes. Sighing, she thought, "this is going to be more difficult than I imagined".

"How you doing, Darlin?"

The 18-year-old son, lost in the sight of his mother's hard nipples and her parting lapel revealing her milky white cleavage, did not hear a word.

"Hey... Hey, Earth to William."

"Oh, sorry momma. What were you saying?"

"Um, I... I think we need to cool this down. You and me, I, I mean, my gawd Billy. This is incest.

"No, I get it. It's okay mom, I know this isn't right. It does, however, feel soooooo right."

"Sweet pea..."

"It's fine mom. Things are progressing with Adele. So, it wouldn't be right to have a relationship with two beautiful women. I think I love her, momma..."

Julia's breathing was rapidly rising. PTSD was setting in as she felt she was losing her Billy all over again. "Oh Darlin', believe me, you're too young to know what love is..."

"No mom, she's the one. I've never met anyone like her."

Julia, consumed with jealousy, suddenly felt as though she was living her life on the edge. Fearing she could fall off the edge at any moment, the loving mother put her slender hand on the sash of her robe and began to undo it. 'I can't lose again!" She screamed inside, remembering high school all over again.

"We don't talk about this with anyone, especially your father..." Julia whispered.

She had a faraway look in her eyes as she opened her robe, dropped it from her shoulders, and it fell onto his bed. This left the seductive woman in only a long silk ivory nightgown, the deep v in the gown left copious amounts of milky white cleavage on display before her teenage son.

William was stunned and took in the beautiful sight. His mother's breasts were on full display, just for him, in a nearly transparent nightgown. Her nipples were clearly visible though the silk fabric. His mom smiled as she saw the effect she was having on her young son.

"You know Billy, no one will love you like your mother loves you." That said, his loving mother lowered the silk nightgown from her shoulders and slowly brought her mature breasts into view. Slipping the sleeves though her arms, the nightgown pooled at her hips, and she now sat naked from the waist up. The sexy matronly woman was nothing short of a work of art. Her mature, full, c-cup breasts had just the right amount of sag to let her son know she was all-natural and a soft lady. Julia sucked in her stomach as her son's eyes trailed lower, but it was not enough to make the small pooch just above her vagina disappear: remnants of age and producing two children.

The bewildered boy mumbled, "Momma." As he stared at his half-naked mother.

Julia smiled and brought an index finger up to the boy's lips and whispered, "Shhh..."

Running the nail of that finger over his lips, the shameless mother raked her nails down over his chest to his lower abdomen lightly scratching and said, "We will never speak of what will take place here tonight, not to your father or your sister and especially not Adele..."

She slipped her trembling hand under the sheet and wrapped her delicate fingers around her son's sizable penis, "Shh baby, Julia said as she started gently jacking her son off. "Just relax and let Momma take care of you..."Shh baby,"

William nodded and threw his head back. He groaned as his own mother began to run her slender hand over his hard shaft. "Ohhh, shit... Momma... Aggg."

"Aw, no dirty talk little man as Momma runs her hand over your big hard cock." Julia playfully scolded. "Can you feel my ring of fidelity as I tighten my grip?" With her right hand Julia pulled back the sheet, exposing her left hand wrapped tightly around his steel hard shaft, stroking her teenage son. "That's my promise that I will be faithful to my husband, your daddy, so we can play, but you can't go back to where you came from..."

"Okay Momma, just keep touching me. Please!" William begged.

Julia brought her other hand up and cupped her son's large scrotum. "My, my, what a large load you must be carrying in there. Is that for your Momma..." she inquired with a sexy wink, as she increased the tempo and ran her thumb over the helmet.

"Ohhh, Momma, don't stop, ohhhhhhhh, I, I..."

"Shhh, let momma work. Fuck you are so thick! It's even thicker than your father's." Julia moaned as she felt the veins pulsing in her petite hand. "Look at all the seepage covering my hand and my wedding ring, sweet pea..."

Billy groaned as she squeezed his testicles. Southern women were deft at keeping their men satisfied and their legs closed. She worked the boy with unending precision. Julia tentatively brought her hand to the base of her son's cock, where it was its thickest, and surrounded by a thin but coarse layer of pubic hair. It felt heavy in her hand, and she couldn't help comparing the teen to her smaller husband. All through her masterful hand job, Julia couldn't help but cross and uncross her legs, trying to suppress the urge to push her son back on his bed and impale herself on his thick shaft. She had to focus to maintain a semblance of composure as she watched a steady stream of clear pre-cum ooze out of William's pulsing helmet. While he moaned and feasted his eyes on her mature, naked, jiggling breasts, Julia gathered his leaking pre-cum in her palm and then lathered it all along his length, lubing him, making the gliding tugs more fluid. The wanton mother licked her lips, suppressing another urge, the urge to take him in her mouth and swallow every drop of what was in his pulsing testicles. The shameless, incestuous, adulteress was fisting the beautiful shaft in slow deep strokes and continually changing the rhythm. Suddenly she switched to a corkscrew motion, as the young boy groaned loudly. The deft mother knew she had him. Accelerating the motion, she leaned forward and whispered, ""It's okay baby... Cum for Mommy."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Fuck me Mommy!" William groaned as his breathing was now ragged.

"Cum for me," Julia purred huskily as she again increased the tempo and gripped his testicles. She moaned, "Give mommy all your seed, Darlin."

William bellowed out his climax as a volley of thick ropes of semen jetted from his throbbing cock. Spurt after spurt landed on his pelvis and chest.

"That's it my sweet boy, give it all to mommy... Don't hold back." Julia milked the boy for every last drop as she openly moaned and crossed her legs tightly, in a futile attempt to stop her juices from running down her legs.

William's orgasm subsided from the intense pleasure at his mother's hands. His eyes still half closed, he let out a protracted groan of satisfaction. As the young son caught his breath, Julia still held his softening penis in her tiny fist, gently caressing him. Letting go of his softened testicles, his loving mother reached up, placing her slender hand on Billy's cum plastered chest. Dipping her dainty fingers in the gooey pools of semen splattered on her boy's sculpted abdomen, the mature woman scooped up most of the still warm seed and used it to lube her teen's plump penis. As the unfaithful wife worked both hands on his engorged seed covered tool. She was in heat and turned on like never before. She bathed her son's semi-rigid penis in his creamy seed.

William's eyes reopened and were greeted to his mother's jiggling mature breasts in all their glory. Julia's nipples were hard and long, her areolas puffed out. William openly moaned and began to harden again.

Julia smiled contentedly as she felt her young son's thick cock flex in her hands at the sight of his mother's naked breasts. She worked his thick cock meat in cum slick caresses. Increasing the pumping of her son's meat, she whispered in a sultry voice, "Touch momma, baby. Please... Please touch your mother's breasts."

Tentatively, the young teen reached out and caressed his mother's tit. Cupping it, he was stunned at the heft and softness compared to Adele's smaller firmer breast. He openly moaned as he manipulated the doughy flesh.

"Pull my nipple, pull momma's long nipple..." Julia encouraged her boy.

"Agggggg, Oh, mom, shit this is insane!" he moaned, as he pulled on the long, engorged nipple.

Young Billy's cock pulsed in her hand, releasing a huge dollop of pre cum. Julia saw her wedding ring covered in her son's seed. Leaning over she licked the seed off the diamond. Then, the unchaste wife looked into the young man's eyes, staying bent over and said, "Billy, seed Mommy's breasts. Please baby..."

The young teen jerked and moaned and instantly ejaculated another powerful load. Long thick ropes of semen landed on her swaying breasts until he was spent. Letting go of her son's cock, Julia began rubbing the semen into her aching mature breasts.

"Yes!" She moaned as she climaxed, and slumped back.

Billy watching her breasts sway like utters, loving the contrast between his mother's softer mature body and his girlfriend's younger, firmer body. Both were sexy, but in completely different ways.

Once recovered, Julia smiled as she pulled up her nightgown and slipped on her robe. Standing up the flush mother took a deep breath and lost her smile.

"We don't talk about this to anyone." She firmly commanded her son. Then she smiled again, kissed him and walked out of the room with her robe open and billowing as she walked. Slipping out the door she turned around and came face to face with her maid, Maritza. The maid gave Julia a most disgusted stare of disapproval.

Maritza glanced at Julia's messed hair and blotchy face and cum covered chest. Julia looked down and swiftly pulled the lapels of her robe closed and said, "Good evening, Maritza" and kept moving towards her bedroom. Once inside, she the closed door, leaned back against it and looking up,

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" she spat in a hushed voice.

****

Julia feared these two very large secrets were what Adele meant when she said she knew all about her. Her anxiety was growing and growing the day after Adele had snowballed her in her kitchen. Her jealousy of Adele sucking her son's cock before Julia could, spurred her desire to compete with Adele for her son's love. She also began reliving the whole Chastity / Billy ordeal from high school. She had to do something or she would lose her William to this harlot, just as she had lost Billy to Chastity. She rationalized that William probably thought Adele had left to spit out his cum after sucking him to climax that first time. She hoped this would make him think his girlfriend didn't like to swallow. Therefore, she would show her son that she was more worthy of his love and affection by exhibiting her willingness to swallow. She would make sure that happened as soon as possible. The next night she would again sneak off to her son's room.

"Mother, we can't, I need to stay true to Adele." William warned his mother, knowing she was in his room for something lurid.

"No one will ever know sweet pea..."

Julia slowly turned around and locked her son's bedroom door. She took a few steps towards her son, seated at his desk. The obsessed mother wrapped her fingers around the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head, and placed it on her son's bed. Julia wasn't wearing a slip, just an underwire bra. Her son's eyes were glued to his mother's mature breasts as her hands reached back, unclasped her bra and shrugged her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

William gasped at the sight of the large swaying c-cup breasts. They weren't as pert as his young girlfriends tanned tear drop b cups, but the ivory mammaries had a charm all their own. Even with the sag and sight of a few veins under the skin, her nipples were incredibly long and Billy wanted them in his hungry mouth.

"MOM, please..."

She smiled like a Cheshire cat, "I haven't got to the best part yet..." She informed him, as the loving mother dropped to her knees at her virile son's feet.

"You're my mother, and I am committed to my girlfriend, we can't," her son protested weakly.

"Don't patronize me young man, I'm old enough to know what I want..." She snapped at him.

William struggled as his exposed mother closed in on him. She rose to her feet and placed a hand on the back of his head for a moment before gently pulling her son to her mature breast.

"Latch on to momma's nipple like you used too, Billy..." She whispered directly into his ear.

The young teen licked the obscenely long nipple and then gently sucked it while it seemingly came alive to complete stiffness. Billy glanced up in time to see his mother bite her lower lip to suppress a moan. She trembled as her son hungrily moved to the other breast and manipulated the flesh. Julia smiled, backed away, dropped to her knees again and reached for her son's belt buckle.

"Mom, I..."

Julia put her dainty finger on Billy's lips. "Not another word son... Now lift up..."

The vacillating teen lifted his ass off the chair as his loving mother pulled his pants and underwear down, completely exposing his iron hard manhood. His mother's blue eyes looked so large and inviting. Her tongue then took on a mind of its own, as she leaned in and licked the underside of his rigid cock. She looked so innocent, licking him as though she were a little girl licking an ice cream cone. To see his mother between his legs was incredibly erotic to William. Watching her perform this explicit sex act, on her knees between his legs, as she looks up at him, was like something out of a porn film. She swallowed his penis, taking every inch inside her without breaking eye contact, just like all the actresses he had watched in those films. Julia continued to deep throat her own son all the way down to his pubic hair, and then up to the helmet and back again. Billy watched his mother's throat expand each time she swallowed her son's baby maker.

"Fuck Mom, I'm soooo close." He warned her.

Every lick of his skin brought him closer to paradise, as his mother was making love to his thick cock. She licked it like a Bomb Pop, then sucked it down to the root. The suction could not be any tighter. Just when the young son thought it couldn't get any more erotic, the unfaithful mother wrapped both her hands around his throbbing phallus and began pumping furiously. Her tongue now focused solely on the thick helmet.

"Oh gawd, Mom, I'm there, I'm about to cum."

Julia focused on sucking the head, getting ready to catch her son's seed. Billy couldn't last any longer, and shot a load of seed for the first time into the back of his mother's throat and onto her waiting tongue.

"Momma, ohhh my, fuck meee..." Billy moaned.

The wicked mother never stopped stroking and sucking as she sought every tadpole. When she had completely milked her young son to the point of exhaustion, she dislodged him with a large popping sound, stood up topless in front of him and stuck her tongue out like a proud puppy. A huge load lay on her long tongue. She slowly closed her mouth, smiled with her lips sealed, made a large gulping sound, swallowing every drop, opened her empty mouth and smacked her lips together demonstrating dessert had been finished.

"All gone, you taste better than your father." Julia told him.

William's eyes got as big as saucers when his mother compared his seed to his father's. He suddenly saw his mother in a brand-new way. She had just informed him that she swallowed for his father as well. He would never have thought his mother to be such a naughty sexual being. It was the most erotic moment of his young life. Then his mother said something that doubled down on his new view of her.

"See, Mommas will always do more for their babies than girlfriends... Forget that woman Darlin' and maybe Momma will find other places for your seed. Good night, Sweet pea."

"Holy fuck did she just say she was better in bed than my girlfriend, and that I could fuck her?" William contemplated, as his mind was completely blown.

With that, Julia pulled her sweater over her head, picked up her bra and walked towards the door. As she grabbed the doorknob, she turned back, blew her son a kiss, tossed him her bra, said, "Keep it as a memento..." and left her astonished young son's room.