Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia sat straddling her son for a long while as his seed slowly dripped around his cock and from her vagina. It was the most incredible experience of her life. Right or wrong, she had loved every minute of making love to her son. As she sat astride his hips a string of fear began to unravel deep in her tummy.

What if she was impregnated by her son? What if her husband or worse, what if the wicked temptress Adele found out. Suddenly feeling humiliated, racked with uncertainty and guilt she mumbled. "Umm, I should go..." Julia uncoupled from her son and reached for her robe.

'Mom, if no one is to know, especially Dad and Adele, you need to come serve me bareback, often." William demanded. His confidence again apparent after his mother's earlier entitlement.

Julia glanced at her young son, as she felt his baby batter deep inside her, and nodded. A tear fell upon her breast as she left and began her walk of shame back to her loving husband.

Maritza had just turned the corner with a handful of towels and ran right into Julia. The Hispanic maid looked at her freshly fucked employer and again gave Julia that scalding look of disapproval. Marizta scoffed at her and walked away leaving Julia ashamed. On the other hand, she was so proud of herself. She had defeated the Big Bad Wolf. She was sure she was now in control of her son and her life. She would soon find out that nothing was further from the truth.

LUNCH WITH BETH

Julia was running late. She bopped in the door to the small Italian restaurant. Beth watched her jiggling breasts bounce as she hastily approached the half-round booth. She squeezed her thighs together and she felt the heat rise in her face as she blushed from arousal. Beth was instantly embarrassed when Julia reached the booth and sat down; fearful she had caught Beth ogling her. Beth immediately covered her face as she looked at the menu.

An hour and a half and a bottle and a half of wine later, as the two chatted about everything else but the elephant in the room, Beth could see her best friend was visibly shaken, and finally broached the subject.

"Baby doll, you're on your forth glass of Port, do you think you have enough liquid courage to share what's on your heart?"

"Sorry sweet pea, it's a difficult topic..."

"Well, we have been down a few rabbit holes together, haven't we, Jul... I'm sure we can work though whatever this is, together."

"Billy's got a new girlfriend, Adele, she is evil..."

"Well, it's normal for mother's to dislike their son's first serious girlfriend, baby doll."

"No, no, no, you misunderstand me Beth, she is evil in a Chasitiy reincarnated sort of way..."

"Baby doll, you mean..."

"Yes sweet pea, but worse... God forgive me, Beth, she, um, she." Julia muttered a soft, fuck, "she snowballed me with my own son's semen..."

"Baby, are you serious? The shocked woman's insides began to warm at the thought of her best friend snowballed by the teen temptress.

"Yes, unfortunately she has this power like nothing I've seen before! She controls my home when she is there. Everyone is taken with her, even Charles. AND.....Every time she is there she takes more and more control over me and my body..."

"Wow, what do you mean by that? What will you do Julia?" A very aroused Beth imagined the young woman controlling Julia's world and began maneuvering in her head how to work this to her advantage.

"I don't know what to do, that's why I met you today, I need you Beth, she says she knows things about me... I'm worried."

"You're as clean as a prom virgin in a hotel room with a football team. You're the most pure person I know..." Beth insured her, as she felt her own panties become wet with her lust and her desire to see Julia dominated, just as Chastity had done so many years before.

"I screwed up sweet pea, I projected back to high school and my beau Billy. I, I, um I have been competing shall we say for my boy, my son, Billy..."

"Julia! surly you don't mean..." Beth said with surprise.

"Oh, God forgive me. Beth what do I do..."

Beth thought a moment. Her lust filled mind was in overdrive. She could see an opportunity, the one she had been waiting for so long. She could use this new girl to do the dirty work. She grabbed Julia's hand to comfort her. She feigned her deep concern and gave Julia the worst advice a friend could give in this situation.

"Well, for now you must submit to Adele. Until we can figure out what she may have on you, or your relationship with your son." Beth furthered Julia's insecurities as she continued, "Baby doll, with Billy, did you? Wait, strike that, I don't want to know..." Beth was spreading it on thick now, as she manipulated the situation further. "For now be as kind and sweet as you're able." Then just to show she was in Julia's corner, she added, "I will get hubby to run a background check on her."

"Thank you sweet pea, can I call or text for advice?"

Beth was giddy with excitement, as she replied, "Of course, don't make a move without me. Two heads are better than one, baby doll."

"I feel so much better, knowing I have you looking out for my best interest. Thank you Beth. You always have my back."

Beth was sure her true intentions were written all over her face, so she cut off the conversation quickly, "I have to get to school, we will talk soon,"

As Julia watched her best friend in the whole world leave the restaurant, she slumped back in the booth with a big sigh of relief now that she had someone on her side, or so she thought...