Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A couple days after Julia had sucked her son's penis for the first time, she was getting dinner on the table. Julia had planned a family vacation for their cabin up north. She was very excited, because she knew she would have her son all to herself for almost two weeks. William had asked his mom if Adele could come with them, but Julia had flatly denied that request, telling him the cabin was for family time. She had been sucking his cock non-stop since that first night, and she was basking a little in her victory when the doorbell rang.

"William, will you get that please?" Julia yelled for her son, sitting in the great room.

"Yeah." Her son moaned, not wanting to get off the couch.

Julia couldn't hear exactly what was being said, but she could tell by his voice that William was excited by what was happening at the door. Julia was busying herself with setting the table, when she heard people entering the dining room.

"Look who showed up for dinner, momma." William said joyfully.

Julia turned, standing in the doorway holding William's hand was Adele. Julia froze in place. Adele looked breathtaking in a pair of painted on jeans, black knee high spiked heeled leather boots and a silk top that shimmered in the light. All the color drained from Julia's face

"What in God's name is she doing here?!" Screamed the voice in Julia's head. Trying quickly to regain her composure, Julia took a deep breath and put a big fake southern smile on her face.

"Well, hello Adele." She said sweetly.

"She said you invited her for dinner, Thank you Momma." William said before Julia could ask the question she was screaming in her head.

"You're welcome darlin'." Was the only response she knew was acceptable, but she shot Adele a subtle glare.

Adele just gave her that damn, all-knowing grin again and even winked at the flustered mother. Julia played it off as well as could be expected. She shooed them away and said she would call them when dinner was ready. As she finished getting dinner on the table, so many things were going through her head; one of which was her fear that Adele knew her secrets and would expose her. She was just about to call everyone to dinner when suddenly Julia was overwhelmed with feelings of inadequacy. She was fighting this perfect 18-year-old specimen of a woman for her son's affection. She needed to look much better than she did right now. Julia rushed upstairs and put on much sexier attire. She donned a short, tight skirt, and a silk top to compete with the one Adele was wearing. She didn't button it up properly, that way her plentiful cleavage would be on display. She threw on some sexier heels, reapplied her makeup, ran a curling iron, through her hair and sprayed on a splash of her sexiest perfume. She hustled back downstairs and called everyone to dinner. As everyone filed past Julia to take their place at the dinner table, none of them noticed how nicely Julia was dressed; no one except Adele, who took the opportunity to assert her dominance of the mature housewife.

"You look very nice Mrs. Landers. Did you go change your clothes just for me?" The sexy teen said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Again, Julia was caught off guard by Adele's forwardness.

"Yes, Um, I mean no, I spilled something on the other one I was wearing while making dinner." Adele did not miss the Freudian slip, of course.

"Oh, you made dinner? I thought you had a servant for that, do you serve her now?" Adele said, taking another opportunity to belittle her mature adversary.

Julia got instantly choked up trying to answer. Composing herself, she finally was able to reply, although with very little authority, "Well, ........ I ....... I always help. But, tonight I actually did made dinner." Gathering a bit of confidence, Julia continued, "By the way young lady, Maritza is our maid, and a member of our family, and paid very well. She is not a servant." Julia said, defending their maid's honor.

"Oh, sorry, my mistake, Mrs. Landers, I thought you were the servant. I guess, time will tell?" Adele retorted with another smirk and a wink.

Julia suddenly got weak in the knees, feeling even smaller after the exchange; noting that Adele used her proper name to remind the mature woman of her age.

The other three in the room didn't even acknowledge the exchange between the two tactfully combative women. Everyone sat down, said grace and began serving themselves food. The conversations started up and everyone talked and had a good meal. Everyone but Julia that is.

Adele completely owned the room, just as she had the last time she came to dinner. It was as if she were the Belle of the Ball. In the sexy blouse Adele wore, her braless tear drop breasts were begging to be touched. Julia observed that her son's, as well as her loyal husband's, eyes were cemented to the temptress' chest.

The mature housewife was so jealous. The middle-aged woman looked down at the expanse of her own cleavage, "For God's sake I have full c cups and they're drooling over this slut's little b-cups?"

She expected her son to be infatuated with the she-devil, but even her husband and daughter fawned over her just as much. Julia felt she was ignored, and once again, experienced severe isolation in her own home.

It was Maritza's night off, so after dinner, Julia cleared the table. Again, like last week, making a show of it in front of the others, Adele sweetly and innocently insisted on helping Julia clear the table. The others all quickly left the dining room, happy they didn't have to help. Once the two were alone in the kitchen, Julia started rinsing the dishes. A few moments later, she could sense the evil teen temptress creeping up behind her. She felt herself turning to Jell-o, as Adele deftly pinned her to the sink. The teen's lithe body was firmly against the mature mom's back. To Julia, Adele's body felt so firm, and she was so young, it made her feel so inferior. The little seductress slipped one arm around Julia's waist and the other reached around and cupped one of Julia's mature breasts. Adele squeezed the housewife's aching breast so hard Julia feared she might scream. She bit her lower lip to remain silent. Without any warning, the sexy younger woman licked Julia's earlobe.

"I'll bet without your push up bra they aren't so firm" Adele whispered in a throaty voice. "By the way I will have dessert for you again this evening. No need to thank me my little pet."

Still aggressively manipulating Julia's breast, the provocative, barely-legal young woman kissed her way down the neck of her older victim. To Julia's surprises, but not Adele's, Julia began to succumb to the seduction. She couldn't help herself. The heated mother of two tilted her head to the side surrendering to her tormentor, as Adele tenderly kissed Julia's neck.

"This girl must have experience with women." The 39-year-old woman thought to herself, because Adele knew exactly what buttons to push as Julia's lace panties became instantly saturated.

Suddenly, William's mother felt William's girlfriend breathe heavily on her neck. The teen clamped her succulent mouth down on Julia's neck. Julia knew the temptress intended to mark the church going wife and mother.

"What would my husband say? My children, the churchwomen? My God I am not a teenager!" She screamed in her mind as the suction intensified. Unexpectedly, Julia climaxed as Adele continued her assault and pulled on her engorged nipple.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease...?" Julia muttered.

"My, my, you are a slut." The temptress laughed.

Pausing just a moment for effect, Adele continued, "Stay in this kitchen and wait like a good little girl for your dessert." She again paused ever so briefly. "By the way, feel free to watch again, I like an audience." The scorchingly hot young teen pulled the mother's nipple so hard Julia thought it would come off in her dominatrix fingers. Adele let go, turned and walked out.

Julia withered to the tile floor, lightly sobbing as she tried to collect herself. It was a good thing her husband and daughter were occupied, because Julia sat on the floor weeping for more than 20 minutes.

When she finally rose, she found out quickly that Adele's comment about an audience was purely a tease. Julia rushed around the house searching for the young lovers, only to find them behind William's locked bedroom door. She attempted to listen for a few minutes, when she realized she needed to get back to the kitchen because Adele had commanded she wait there for her return. Julia was not going to do anything to cause the nubile villainess to expose whatever secret she had on her. She rushed back to the kitchen before being discovered. Just like a good little girl would.

A few moments later Adele's sexy body appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. She stared Julia down as if she was in an old western movie while she slowly entered the kitchen. Julia was terrified. She was trembling and biting her nails. She wanted to run, but again feared what her son's girlfriend would do, or more importantly, what she knew about her. Breaking eye contact, Julia looked away, down towards the floor. Her back was now against the island. There was nowhere to run. She began to cry. However, this time, she cried like a baby. Without direction, she sunk to her knees and begged Adele.

"Please don't do this."

There was no mercy from her oppressor, no compassion. The crying only empowered the tempest as she was now standing over the kneeling mother.

Shaking, Julia looked up and said, "No, no, this can't be happening." Tears were now streaming down her cheeks. The always perfectly mannered southern lady was so overwhelmed she actually peed herself. A large puddle of urine formed on the floor soaking her knees. The mature woman was absolutely broken. As if knowing exactly what Adele wanted, Julia raised her head like a little birdie, totally dependent on her mother for food, and opened her mouth wide.

Adele leaned over, stroked Julia's throat with her incredibly long nails and spit a huge load of William's semen directly into his mother's mouth. Still whimpering, Julia closed her mouth and swallowed the slithering mass of jizz. The she-devil smiled and leaned over further, kissing her victim more soulfully on the mouth than she had ever experienced. Julia suddenly discovered Adele had kept some of his fluid in her mouth as her baby boy's semen slithered about between their tongues.

"You peed your pants, whore?" Adele scolded the broken woman, parting from the kiss.

She glared at Julia as though she could see the window to her soul, leaned down and kissed again so sensually. She broke the kiss again, ran a nail over Julia's lips.

"See, girlfriends can do things that mommy's can't." she whispered in Julia's ear as she bent down close to her.

Without warning, she reached down and ripped open Julia's blouse, exposing her bra covered tits. Buttons flew across the tile floor. She grabbed the proper woman's bra and yanked it up roughly, now exposing her bare breasts. They dropped down and rested on her chest.

"Since you have acted like one tonight, you should look like one and be treated like one, you flabby whore." Adele snapped. Then she spat in the kneeling woman's face, turned on her heels and walked out of the house.

Julia melted to the floor in a heap, crying almost too loudly. She quickly realized she couldn't be seen like this. She gathered herself, toweled up the puddle of urine, closed her now ruined blouse with her hand, did her best to collect the errant buttons of that blouse and rushed up the back staircase unnoticed. When she got to her room, she locked herself in her bathroom and cried for a half hour before undressing and taking a shower, trying to clean the "stench" of her behavior from her body and soul as she wept and repented.

***Beth***

The day after returning from the cabin, Julia had so many emotions running though her. She didn't know what to do with herself. The day before they left, Adele had shown up unannounced for dinner and snowballed Julia with her son's semen for a second time. A couple days before that, Julia had sucked her son's penis for the first time and swallowed his seed. The guilt was tearing her up inside. On the other hand, when she recalled the events that made her feel so guilty, she became aroused again. Julia became so aroused, that the only thing she wanted to do was go to her room, lie on her bed and masturbate, using her slender fingers, until she came repeatedly. This in turn only made her burn with more desire to either be with her son more, or go find some more young, black, barely legal teen to fuck.

Then there were all the feelings flooding her brain about Adele. She despised her and feared the teen temptress. To her dismay, she also inexplicably found the tall, sexy goddess so alluring and irresistible. The internal struggle was enormous, on a moral level and because she was sure she wasn't a lesbian. She didn't understand this desire. She was a complete mess. She had to talk to someone about it.

Her best friend Beth, like Julia, was, on the exterior, a very conservative southern woman. Julia feared if she discussed all this with her, she may not understand it and may judge her harshly. However, Julia had no one else. The two thought they had shared everything for many years. They had been friends since they were 12-years-old, and best friends since they were 16. She was the only one in which Julia could confide. Even if her friend judged her, she had to talk to her and she had to talk to her soon. She immediately sent Beth a text and asked if she would meet Julia for lunch.

"Hey sweet pea, I've got trouble."

"Hey baby girl, I'm listening," Beth responded.

"Not over the phone, I've got something on my heart. Can you break away for lunch?" Julia almost began to tear up.

"Absolutely" Beth immediately replied to Julia's text.

'Thank you love, you know the quiet, little out of the way Italian place over on 3rd? The two made arrangements without hesitation for Monday afternoon. It was Friday.

Beth set down her phone jumped in the shower to get refreshed after her yoga class. Mid-way through her shower, The 39 year old woman began to reminisce and found herself sitting on the corner seat of the shower stall sawing three fingers in and out of her pussy as she yanked on her thick, rubbery, erect nipples, moaning Julia's name, as a thunderous orgasm gripped her full figure.

You see, Beth had a dirty little secret of her own. She had wanted Julia, and she had wanted her for many, many years. Whenever the two planned to meet alone, Beth always had to get herself off before seeing Julia, or she feared her yearning for her best friend would consume her, and she would reveal her true feelings. If this happened, she was sure it would ruin their relationship forever.

Beth Harrison first met Julia when they were both in the seventh grade. Beth had moved to their current town from Tennessee that summer. She was a good southern girl, just like Julia, but she didn't have Julia's prom queen looks. Beth looked more like the girl next door. Therefore, she didn't garner the attention Julia did.

From the first time she met Julia in homeroom that first day of school, Beth wanted to be her friend in the worst way. She could tell, if she was friends with Julia, she would be in the popular crowd. Julia never treated Beth poorly. However, in the beginning, she didn't go out of her way to be super friendly either. The two girls had several classes together that year, and Beth took the opportunity to sit near Julia, and do her best to become her friend. The two formed a bit of a bond, but each viewed that bond very differently. Julia felt it was more a friendship of convenience. Beth was always there, and it was easy to be friends with her. Whereas Beth considered Julia to be her best friend. All through junior high and high school, their bond grew stronger, but both continued to see the other a bit differently.

That is until that jerk Billy Backmann, the one who took Julia's innocence, broke her heart their senior year. Julia was crushed. From the moment he took her "flower", Julia had plans for the two of them, and they included marriage and children. Billy's plans however weren't so grand, and the moment he met Chastity Willis, was the moment Billy's feelings and his plans for Julia and him changed.

Once Chastity realized she had Billy's desire, she teased him and tormented him behind Julia's back. She gave him little nuggets, like a kiss here and a little squeeze of his prick through his pants there, always making him admit that she was much hotter than his girlfriend before she would actually kiss him or tease his rock hard cock.

These little moments usually led to Billy immediately calling Julia demanding she meet him, and him getting his rocks off with her body as his mind imagined it was Chastity. Julia of course had no idea what was going on and all these little secret rendezvous led Julia to believe that Billy was as much in love with her as she was with him. This all culminated on prom night.

About a week before prom, Julia was bragging about her perfect boyfriend and their plans for a perfect prom night upstairs at the hotel where the dance would be held, and how she was going to marry him and have all his children after they graduated. Chastity was jealous of Julia's standing, and hated what she felt was Julia's arrogance. This caused Chastity to promise Billy that he could have her if he helped her crush Julia on her special night. Billy wanted Chastity so badly, that he immediately agreed, and the two planned it all out.

Chastity attended with a friend and Billy with Julia. Just after Julia and Billy were crowned Prom King and Queen, Chastity made her move. She walked up to Billy in front Julia and many spectators, planted a deep wet soulful kiss on Billy and walked away without a word. Billy just looked at Julia and said "sorry" and quickly followed Chastity out of the ballroom and up to the room that was supposed to be for Billy and Julia that night.

Chastity would torment Julia the rest of the year, flaunting her relationship with Billy and defeating her in every aspect of their lives. Even after the prom night fiasco, Julia still tried and tried to convince Billy to come back to her, but to no avail. He told her over and over that he just didn't want her as much as he wanted Chastity. When Julia begged him to tell her why, he finally got tired of her whining, and told her it was because Chastity was just way hotter than her, and much better in bed. This crushed Julia and set her on a path of sexual discovery, as she vowed to never let another woman be "better" than her in bed. This had been true her whole life since. That is until she met Adele.

Julia made one last ditch effort just before they all graduated. She pulled Billy to a secluded corner and begged him to meet her under the football stadium stands, a place where they had several previous sexual trysts. She told him she had a big surprise for him if he would meet her. Of course, Billy told Chastity of Julia's offer.

The day he met Julia, she instantly dropped to her knees and offered to suck his cock. Julia had previously flat out refused to put a penis in her mouth, saying it was dirty, degrading and something a southern lady would never do. She told Billy it would be like this forever if he would just come back to her. Little did she know, Chastity was certainly no lady, and had given Billy countless blow jobs already since prom. She was a pure slut. Billy was tempted to get a blowjob from the debutante when Chastity suddenly showed up, embarrassing Julia yet again.

Chastity approached the kneeling belle, grabbed the back of Julia's hair, and yanked it back hard. As Julia looked up into the sexy teen's cold, steel blue eyes, Chastity spat in her face.