Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, you will rue the day you thought you could steal my man!"

The frightened Julia cringed and began to whipper.

In a throaty voice, the evil teen said, "Pull down my thong... now!"

"Excuse me." Julia whimpered.

"I won't repeat myself tramp."

Julia timidly reached under Chastity's slutty, short, leather skirt and began lowering the black silk thong, bringing it down the teens long slender legs. The debased southern teen then gently lifted the temptress' feet, completely stripping Julia of her dignity. Chastity snickered at the submissive prom queen as she lifting her skirt over her hips, and brought her baby's butt smooth vagina into view. Still having ahold of Julia's long red hair, she yanked again; asserting control over the trembling teen. She slowly brought Julia's face to her bare labia. Chastity smashed Julia's nose into her wet female folds.

"Breathe deeply!" She commanded.

Tears dripped down Julia's red cheeks as she closed her eyes and breathed in her tormentor's scent.

"That it slut, breathe, keep breathing! I never want you to forget this day! You will never forget my scent, whore!" she laughed.

Then she grabbed Billy's hand and led him away; the two laughed at her humiliation. Turning back, Chastity said in a sultry voice, "Feel free to keep the thong you worthless tramp."

Unbelievably, Julia still had those panties in a keepsake box she stored in the back of her closet. It was a reminder to her that she would never let another woman be sexier, or get the better of her again.

Chastity had been the one girl in Julia's life who had ever made her feel inferior. That is until she met Adele. Julia was always so envious of Chastity, that the moment she and Billy went away to college felt like the best day of her life. Their families both moved away and she never had to see those two again. However, Julia never got over Billy, hence the name of her first-born son, William.

Beth was the only reason Julia survived the break up and that last year of high school. She was there through all of it, and the two formed a deep bond that has lasted to this day. Contrary to her deep loyalty to Julia, Beth was still secretly impressed with Chastity's rule over her best friend, and actually got a perverse thrill seeing her best friend put in her place occasionally. On the other hand, Beth had been the rock that Julia clung to when Chastity "ruined her life" one way or another.

What no one knew was, through that year and the next couple after high school, Beth began to develop a secret attraction to Julia. At first, it was small, but as they moved through young adulthood, that attraction became a bit closer to an obsession. The result of this craving culminated in a sexual experience that shaped Beth for the rest of her life, and made her keep a deep dark secret from her best friend for the past 19 years.

It was Julia's bachelorette party. Beth was there with all of Julia's friends and family having the time of their lives. The drinks were flowing and the strippers were gyrating. However, in the face of all these hunky men, Beth's lust was focused more on Julia. She looked gorgeous in her white mini dress, laughing and teasing the nearly naked men with her perfect body and gorgeous face. A twinge of jealousy crept into Beth as well. Sure, Beth was a pretty in her own way, and soon she would be marrying too, but Julia was gorgeous, had a perfect body, and to top it off, even after being crushed by Billy, Julia still managed to land Charles Landers, the most eligible bachelor around. He was rich and handsome as all get out. He was what every southern woman wanted, what every southern man wanted to be.

As Beth got drunker, her yearning for Julia burned hotter and hotter, and her jealousy grew stronger. She wanted to be with Julia so badly, and she wanted to be Julia even more. Beth knew with Julia being the center of attention, that being with her conservative friend in that way would be virtually impossible. On top of that, she was also sure Julia had no desire to be with her.

"Wow Beth, looks like the girls are about to fall out of your dress, be careful, sugar pie." Julia's 18-year-old sister Patrice drunkenly slurred, referring to Beth's healthy d-cups, as she stumbled into Beth during the festivities.

A likewise intoxicated Beth, who was two years older than Patrice, suddenly realized how much Patrice looked very much like her older sister. Whether it was Beth's drunken state that made this so, or if the two sisters truly looked like twins, Beth didn't care. In her inebriated mind she rationalized, it would be just like being with Julia. Beth immediately took advantage of the situation.

As the others continued carousing, she joked back with Patrice and coerced her to a back restroom saying girls should never go alone at a club.

Once in the ladies room, she maneuvered Patrice into a stall, and Beth took complete control of the situation. She proceeded to manipulate Patrice in her drunk and horny state to involve her in a lesbian tryst that the younger woman didn't really comprehend. Patrice was somewhat reluctant, but seemed to be naturally submissive, and she kind of let the whole thing develop and progress until she was so aroused that she was really enjoying Beth's control of the situation.

Soon her panties were on the floor, her skirt was hiked up to her waist, her blouse was wide open, her breasts were freed from her bra as Beth undid the front clip. Patrice was moaning in complete pleasure as Beth licked her to multiple orgasms, before forcing the 18-year-old to her knees. Patrice unwittingly complied when Beth demanded she eat her til she came.

Everything was going according to Beth's plan, when she made a critical mistake. Beth called Patrice by her older sister's name as she rode her face and climaxed.

Patrice heard what Beth had just said, and realized what her motivation was. Both women sobered up very quickly when the younger woman began to squirm and try to eradicate herself from the situation. Yet, Beth was having none of it. She was in a position of power over Julia for the first time in her life and she was not giving it up. She squeezed her thighs tightly around Patrice's head and ground her pussy and ass on the helpless girl's face; craving more orgasms.

"Oh no you don't! You little bitch; you're not going anywhere until I get mine." Beth said, her words dripping with venom. "You always get what you want, and little ole Beth always gets screwed. Not this time!"

Patrice noticed quickly it was useless to fight, and reluctantly submitted. She did whatever she could to get the older women off as quickly as she could. When Beth finally collapsed on the toilet in orgasmic bliss, Patrice took her opportunity to gather herself, grab her panties in shame, high tail it out of the restroom and exit through the back door of the club, where no one would see her.

Beth desperately, and repeatedly, tried soon after to apologize to her best friend's sister. Patrice grudgingly accepted her apology, but things were never the same between them. Patrice avoided seeing Beth as much as possible. Neither of them ever told Julia of the incident.

Julia never understood why her little sister suddenly didn't want to be around Beth and began speaking so poorly of her best friend. When she asked her sister what was wrong, she just told her that something in her gut made her not trust Beth. Julia had legitimate concerns, but finally just let it go.

Over the past 19 years, the two housewives and mothers shared everything. Their families were close. Their children grew up together. Their husbands golfed and hunted together, and the two BFFs shared all their intimate secrets. Well, all their secrets except the secret they both held from the other. Julia's obsession for black cock, and Beth's obsession for Julia and her near rape of her younger sister.

***

The Friday before Julia was to meet Beth, the whole family went to dinner at their favorite restaurant. It was Maritza's birthday and Julia wanted to make her maid feel special. Everyone dressed up nicely and they headed out. Julia didn't often see Maritza dressed up, and she noticed that her maid "cleaned up" well. She let Maritza know how nice she looked.

"Thank you Miss Julia." her maid replied.

Julia was going to take this night as an opportunity to turn up the heat on her relationship with her son. During dinner she deliberately dropped her napkin from her lap under the table.

'Billy, darlin', be a dear and get momma's napkin from under the table please. I am so clumsy sometimes." Julia said with a voice so sweet it could have been dipped in maple syrup.

Knowing his mother was too much of a lady to duck under a table to get her napkin he readily agreed and started to retrieve it.

"Julia, just get another one from the waitress." Charles told his wife, putting his hand on his son's chest to stop him from going under the table.

Julia got instantly frustrated inside, but just smiled sweetly, "The restaurant is so busy, I don't want to bother her. She is working so hard." She told her husband.

"Fine." He said a bit exasperated.

William quickly sunk under the table. As he reached for his mother's napkin, he noticed her knees, which poked out from under her short skirt, were just inches from his face. To his great surprise and glee, those sexy, nylon covered knees began to part. Inch by inch they spread further and further. William froze in place as his eyes adjusted to the darkness under the table. Suddenly he could see the lacy welts of Julia's stockings, and her bare thighs above them. However, the ultimate prize was when her red silk thong came into view.

William gasped. It was not loud enough for the whole table to hear, but since Julia was paying attention, she heard it. She giggled slightly, turned her face from the table and blushed a bit knowing exactly what that gasp meant.

What she didn't expect was to see Maritza staring right at her. She had noticed Julia adjust in her seat and watched as her boss slowly opened her legs. She looked up just in time to be face to face with the naughty housewife. She gave Julia the exact same disapproving look she had given her when she caught her leaving Billy's room that night.

This caused Julia to blush even more, and instantly shut her legs. That in turn, caused William to quickly realize what he was supposed to be doing, grab what he came for and sit back up in his chair.

"You get lost under there?" Charles questioned his son.

"No, the damn thing was all the way on the other side of the table." William defended himself.

"William Landers, language!" Julia scolded.

"Sorry." William replied, reaching his hand across the table to hand his mother her napkin. His hard manhood would have been apparent to everyone had it been necessary to stand.

"Thank you, sweet pea." Julia said, giving him a sexy wink.

William's penis throbbed in his pants, begging for release.

After dinner, the whole family went back to the house and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie, Julia offered to refill everyone's drinks. While in the kitchen, she called William for help. Her son jumped off the couch as if he were sitting on a spring' and ran into the kitchen.

The moment he reached his mother, Julia cradled his face with both hands and began passionately kissing him. The two wrestled tongues for a few minutes, while their hands explored each other's bodies. They were really getting heated when Julia broke it off, handed him a couple beverages and shooed him back to the theater room. She fanned herself, trying to drain the blood from her face. She felt like a cat in heat. Regaining her composure, she joined everyone else to finish the movie.

Later that night while Julia and her husband got ready for bed, she covertly readied herself for her son. In her walk-in closet, away from her husband's eyes, she donned only a long ivory colored silk robe and some fu fu slippers, not a stitch under that robe. She applied just a hint of her sexiest perfume. Because she had put on that perfume, she deliberately didn't get near her husband. Walking directly to their door, she told her husband she was going to check on the kids. The heated mother and housewife walked straight to her son's room. She opened the door without knocking, slipped in, closed it behind her and locked it.

William was sitting on his bed as usual, watching Sports Center. He quickly tuned it off and gave his sexy mother his undivided attention. William looked her up and down, and his cock swelled.

Staring directly into his soul through his eyes, Julia asked, "Did you get a good look?"

"What do you mean?" William asked, acting shy and innocent.

"A good look at these." Julia said while slowly and seductively moving toward him. She loosened the sash on her robe, letting it open and bellow out, exposing her sexy although mature body.

As she approached the bed, she reached into the pocket of her robe and took out the thong she wore to dinner. She brought it up to his nose and held it there. She had told herself she did not intend to sleep with him tonight, especially with her husband just down the hall.

Regardless, the moment consumed her and she lost control. She bent down and lowered the sheet covering her son. She was quite surprised to find him naked under his sheet. However, it made her next action that much easier. She reached out, wrapped the thong around her son's achingly hard cock and began to jack it with the sexy undergarment. Her little boy was harder than she had ever felt a man before. In one fluent motion, she twisted her hand around to a positon that allowed her to place one foot on the bed, while keeping the other on the floor, straddling her son. The overheated mother rubbed him up and down her wet pussy lips, coating his swollen cock head with her juices. The moment, and her son's reaction suddenly empowered Julia. She would not let that teenage slut control her son. That was his mother's right.

"Momma can do things for you no other woman can.," she said with a firm but seductive voice, as she stared directly into William's eyes. "Do you want to see how good things can be if you obey momma?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Billy nodded; his eyes were big as saucers.

In a sterner voice she commanded, "You are not to have intercourse with that woman ever."

"Yes momma." Billy replied, knowing exactly to which women she was referring.

"And in return, Momma will let you have her anytime, anywhere, in any way, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!" she said, her tone softening a bit.

Julia started jacking him harder, sliding her silky thong on his turgid rod. She was so consumed with lust, that with her other hand, she sunk three fingers into her sweltering cunt. She looked into her son's eyes again.

"Always remember, momma is not a whore like that woman." she tenderly said.

Knowing the impact of this moment, Julia's emotions welled up. With tears dripping down her cheeks, she stood, slid off her robe, exposing her naked body to her stunned young son. A mature work of art stood before the young teen. Her beautiful red wavy hair framed her face and cascaded over her matronly breasts. As his eyes traveled downward, he saw a slight pooch and below that his prize. A well-trimmed red bush, slick with fluid. He then looked up, mother and son locked eyes once more.

"No one can ever know Sweet Pea, especially not your father, it would just kill him." Momma warned him as she climbed back up onto the bed and straddled her boy. Then, slowly and elegantly, she lowered her pussy around her son's raging hard-on.

"It's so beautiful!" she exclaimed softly as she began to slowly ride his cock. "So big and beautiful!"

"Oh, that feels so good!" William gasped.

Julia was on fire. Never had she thought of doing it with her son. She realized quickly that it was the knowledge that she was committing incest, that she was doing something that was so wrong, something society had long ago abandoned. It was that something that was so depraved that made her feel so hot and aroused. She rose up off his shaft.

"Am I still desirable, darlin?"

Ohh, yeah! Billy moaned.

"I'm glad, sometimes I don't feel it..." Julia said. Then, she gently lowered her ass again until her pussy lips pressed snugly around the full length of his fat shaft. She cupped both of her breasts and smiled. In a thick, lust filled voice, she asked, "Would you like to suck my breasts, baby?"

Billy's only response was a groan of ecstasy as he reached for and cupped his mother's mature breasts in his hands as she removed her own. She leaned forward a bit and gasped with pleasure when Billy's tongue escaped from his mouth and flicked the hard, distended nipple of her left breast. She moaned softly, her lust mounting as her son alternately sucked and nibbled her sensitive nipples.

Julia leaned her head back and lightly grasped her son's head with her hands. His tongue and lips and teeth were sending shivers of delight deep into her tummy.

"So good!" she murmured, as she rode her son, sending him home from where he came.

"You feel good, momma!" William's voice was tremulous and revealed the intense pleasure his mother's pussy gave him as she slowly rocked on his cock.

"I'm glad you like it Sweet Pea."

His hands were on her sagging breasts, kneading and toying with them, the fingers pinching and pulling the fat nipples. When she looked into his eyes, though, it was apparent that Billy was in ecstasy.

"No baby, Momma's not on birth control." She warned, noticing he was quickly approaching climax.

"Kiss me, mom!" William blurted as he took her head in his hands.

Julia was startled. Her first thought was that kissing, especially tongue kissing her son while engaged in intercourse was sin, but she leaned forward and touched his lips with hers. With a long, low, animal groan she parted her lips and took his tongue deep into her mouth. They kissed with wild abandon, their tongues caressing and exploring. Suddenly, it all felt right and Julia felt her desire increase substantially.

"Baby, baby... Momma's gonna finish you with her mouth..." She said, again feeling him cresting the wave of orgasm.

"Momma, remember you said Anyway... Well this is the way I want it. I want to send my seed back to where I came... I will keep my word he moaned, and you will keep your word." He said, feeling emboldened by his mother's earlier offer.

"Baby, I could get pregnant..."

William coldly looked at his mother and said, "I know. Momma."

"Ohh, gawd, no baby please..."

Julia moaned and surrendered yet again and began to rock her hips harder, faster, searching for that mind-numbing climax she knew would hit soon. She could not believe how nice her son felt inside of her; so full from the enormous girth of the fat shaft. Up and down, she rode his cock as they continued to kiss with the intensity of a storm. She could barely contain the force of her desires and it was all she could do to keep from screaming.

"Cum in me, baby." Julia kissed his eyes and cheeks. "I want your cum in me, Billy! Please cum in Momma!"

"Oh, momma!"

Suddenly, without another word, William lifted his ass off the mattress and grabbed his mother's hips as he began to forcefully drive his hard cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She could feel her own orgasm approaching and she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming. Then her son shoved his cock back into her one last time, hard and deep, and she felt him explode deep inside of her.

When the second rope of cum exploded into her pussy, Julia mashed her lips to Billy's lips and began kissing him wildly as she began to cum. She sucked his tongue as tiny whimpering noises escaped her mouth. It seemed to last forever and felt more wonderful than anything she had ever felt in her life. When it was over, when both were finally spent, she didn't move, both just embracing like two lovers should.