All Comments on 'Adelle Ch. 02'

by rexfelis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This Story Kicks Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is so good and the part about Nosforatu being different from Vampires is excellent!!!! You freaking rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Encore!!

Wonderful story,great characters, I really liked the intimacy between Caleb and Adelle, they seem to have a bit of an odd start in their relationship though. I would really like it if thier relationship would continue to advance and grow to the point of them falling in love (and screwing each other's brains out). Also, it would be great if Caleb were to be more athletic...you know, have the desire to better himself for his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nosferaatu-sexy, and submissive, next ch please!!

Wow, you know that the story should not end here please continue with this story line. The characters are the perfect start, but I only wish to see them continue and expand the total interact of not just the sexual realm but beyond in what the nosferaatu do and how Adelle came about, what she means about the control of the animal vampires, in essense you left quite a few dangling story ends, and left me wanting more. I await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great....

...story!.....Hope you are going to continue on it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great but short

Great but a little short. Has the possibility of becoming a superb series if you choose... Go for it !

timothynoullettimothynoulletalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story he is very lucky to have a vampire lover any chance of continuing this I hope so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous