Adelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers

I went back inside. As it turned out, the couch we had been sitting on was Neil's bed, and there was a drawer in the base of it that held, among other things, a box of condoms. Trojan Enz, lubricated. I was in luck. I hate Lifestyles.

Adelle already knew what was going on, and she waited until I had a condom in hand and then led me back to my cousin's bed. Thank God my cousins are rowdy guys. I don't think I know anyone else who would have, without a second thought, volunteered their bed for someone else's fucking pleasure. And supplied condoms, too!

You won't need that condom, said Adelle in my mind as we went down the hall to the miniscule, but more private bedroom and then slid the curtain closed.

I won't? Why not?

Because, silly. I can't get pregnant with a human's child. My kind reproduce a different way.

Talk about having hit the jackpot! My curiosity was piqued by her statement, but I would ask that sort of question later.

Um, Adelle, I don't know how to ask this, but -

Yes, Caleb. I am clean. I cannot support human diseases within my body. Therefore, I am completely immune and cannot be a carrier, either.

Jackpot, indeed. I relaxed.

I'll just put it on anyway, to give some evidence that it was used. They expect it to be used, so I might as well, I thought.

Suit yourself, Master,she responded. I could not hear it in her mental voice, but I could feel it in my chest: she was slightly hurt that I seemingly didn't trust her enough to not use a condom, despite what she had just told me.

I dropped my shorts, revealing myself in one fell swoop, since I habitually go commando, and my erection jumped free and pointed at her.

Oh my, that's even bigger than I thought it would be, she thought.

You don't have to kiss my ass, you know. I know that every woman says that to ever man she's with.

I'm not just saying it, Caleb!It was evident she was pleased with my package.

OK, then. I'll just put on the condom and take it off to make it look like we used it, and then we can get back to what we were doing!

She realized I wasn't going to use the condom, and the pain turned into sunshine in my chest. She beamed at me.

May I?She wondered at me, indicating that she was interested in putting my cock in her mouth after I had removed the condom. This instilled a bit of fear in me. What about those teeth?

She threw her head back haughing hard and almost hit it on the wall in the cramped little bedroom.

'Those teeth' have to be extended, silly. See? She showed me her teeth. They looked entirely human. I sighed in relief.

If you want to, you can, I responded. So she layed down on the bed, and positioned herself in the right way to be comfortable while sucking me as I stood there. I closed my eyes, and almost immediately as she took me into her mouth, my legs began to buckle. The enveloping warmth of her mouth – I guessed that she'd warmed it up for me – was heaven. Fortunately, my knees hit the side of the bed, and with minimal effort, I was able to remain standing. As good as her lips felt when we had kissed, she felt ten times better doing this! I had to wonder at what she'd feel like during regular sex.

There are some nice advantages to being telepathic, she thought at me with her mouth filled completely. I had to chuckle at that.

Giving oral really turns me on, Master. I hope you don't mind that.

Mind it! I am thrilled with it!I responded. Her smooth motions and utter lack of teeth against my sensitive shaft told me she was an experienced giver of this form of pleasures. An unconscious moan of bliss escaped me.

Please lay down, Master. This will be much better that way. She disengaged, giving me those eyes as she did, those eyes filled with the pleasure of having pleased me. I melted a little inside.

We can't make love here, I thought. I need more privacy than this!

Perhaps, but I can still pleasure you this way, can't I?

Well, yeah... but I thought you wanted me to make love to you?

There's plenty of time for that in the future. Right now I want to taste your seed. There was a hunger in her mind's voice as she said that. It was evident that sucking me off was as arousing for her as getting sucked off was for me.

I enjoy giving oral pleasures. A lot.

I smiled, and laid myself down.

Just close your eyes and relax,she cooed in my mind.I want you to enjoy this.

If I enjoy it much more I'll die,I responded. It made her snort with laughter out loud. She smiled at me, pulled my shorts down a bit further, and began lavishing me with oral attention. Somehow she seemed to instinctively know where to lick and how. No woman had ever known my secret sensitive spots without help before. I was overwhelmed with the nirvana that was her mouth. She was giving me the most amazing blow job I had ever had.

Dear lord, woman, keep this up and it'll be over in under a minute!

Good! She thought, giving me a naughty grin.It makes me feel good to please my man.

The pleasure was so intense I couldn't concentrate enough anymore to follow anything she could have said. I just closed my eyes and drifted away into the bliss.... and then, before long, I felt the seeds of my orgasm forming deep within me, and with an involuntary gasp, I convulsed as my most intimate fluids were delivered rapidly into her awaiting mouth.

Mmmm, she purred mentally. Man pudding!

I laughed as she savored the stuff, and then swallowed.

Are you always this funny? I asked.

Only when I am having fun, came her slightly evil sounding reply.

****************************

Please vote, and please send me feedback.

rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers
12