Adrift in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why, dear brother, are you not married and settle down yet?" She questioned as she sipped on her mojito, a favorite.

"I guess I just haven't found the right one...I mean I've had several 'ones', but not the right ones," the alcohol started to loosen my lips a bit,"Phew, you know, like MANY 'ones', that last one was great for bedroom extracurriculars, but...", I trailed off as Kate suddenly seemed a bit tense, maybe jealous even.

"Yeah that last one was a bit of a slut." She said, haughtily as she gulped the rest of her drink. "You really know how to pick 'em. Maybe wish she was on this trip instead, huh?" She mulled over her empty glass, turning it around in her hand.

I seemed to have killed the conversation, maybe even brought a black cloud over the night. I'm not sure why she reacted that way, but I shouldn't be one to kiss and tell either. After a few moments, I relented.

I reached and squeezed her hand, "I'm glad that I'm here with YOU Katie, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

Kate smiled and squeeze my hand back before leaning in to give me a peck on my cheek, "We need to be getting back, early day tomorrow." And with that, we returned, arm-in-arm again to the boat. I'm fairly certain that by this point we were both drunk, and tomorrow would be a difficult day shoving off with a hangover.

*************************************************

When we got back into the cabin, we tipsily made our preparations for bed.

"I'm gonna take quick shower, no peeking!" She said cheekily as she grabbed a towel and night clothes.

"Yea yea yea," I said as she went into the small restroom. As she closed the accordion style door, I could swear she left it slightly open, and then purposefully moved it slightly more open, giving a straight view of the small shower from the cot. As I was about to pipe up and say something, I heard her dress hit the floor and water turn on.... Maybe I should say something...

Before I could, Kate stepped into view and into the shower, with nothing to block my sight of her most sacred and perfect parts. I watched as the water ran into her hair, down her face and over her plump lips, further down in streams over her pendulous breasts and hard nipples, and down her shapely ass. Her nipples were hard? Surely it can't be the temperature, we've been sweating all night in the Florida heat. I felt my cock spring to life and into a full erection within seconds.

In the process of changing clothes, I found myself reclining back into the cot for this perfect view, slowly stroking my shaft. Obviously the alcohol was affecting my judgement as I didn't bother to begin dressing into the shorts I usually wear to sleep. If it weren't for the lights in the cabin being off and being shrouded in darkness, Kate could surely see me laying there ogling her while my hand eased up and down my member, stark naked.

She looked at the opening of the door out of the corner of her eye! Once, twice, three times she glanced! Could she see me? Surely not, but she knows the door is open. Every time she looked I swear I could see that sly smile... What is she doing? This is wrong.... And I am just as wrong for looking at her like this. First, I should stop jerking it to my sister, and second I should get up and close the door.

But the alcohol made my limbs like lead weights. I could feel myself on the verge of both cumming, and passing out. I started to doze on and off, with the last thing I remember for sure being the sound of the water turning off, and here I am laying naked on the cot, with my full erection straight up in the air. I tried to get the energy to get up, or at least cover myself, but the alcohol induced lust part of my brain just said "Let's see how she reacts."

With my eyes closed, I heard the sound of the accordion door open, followed by Kate in mid sentence,

"Hey, Lee, maybe we...oh....OH....oh my...." She said quietly to herself.

Silence for a moment as I laid there, trying to will myself into sobriety and better sense, but I didn't care, and sleep or sex sounded like the only viable selections. I decided it was best to feign sleep, less damage this way.

"Oh my god, was he...? About me??" Kate conversed with herself.

I heard some slight rustling and peeked out of one eye to see her setting her things down and slowly approaching the bed. She seemed to be trying to get a better look at the vertical cock displayed in the ray of light from the bathroom, leaning one way, and then the other to inspect all sides.

She questioned herself again, quietly, "Is this about me? Oh, please say it is..."

She crept towards the bed, and sat gently near my calves, still keeping her eyes fixed. I could make out a faint smile. She would occasionally look down at her hand, as if to size up to see how much it would take up in her grip.

I wouldn't consider myself super well-endowed, not "porn star" level, but I've never had any complaints in that department. I believe I sit just shy of about 8 inches in length, with a nice girth to go with it. I did have one girlfriend who said she felt like I was a bit too big for her, but other than that mostly praise. Kate's petite hands would surely make it look massive...were she to try to grip me.

I watched furtively through one squinted eye as Kate reached one hand down into her underwear and slowly started manipulating in a circle. Slowly at first, but then picking up pace as her breath quickened.

As her pleasure built towards a climax, Kate reached out and gripped my upper thigh, almost digging her nails into my skin, beginning to let fly small whimpers into the dark cabin. As if realizing that she might "wake me" she hesitated for a moment before continuing to work on her clit. The sly smirk returning to her face, she then slowly began running her hand up my thigh, towards its objective, gaining more and more courage as she went, with her climax inching further higher.

My head was completely spinning, from the many drinks of the evening and primal lust, and my cock burning for her touch. All the while, my own conscience begging me to "wake up" and put a stop to this. But maybe, if I continue this ruse and she continues thinking that I don't know what happened, neither of us will have to acknowledge anything. From the sights and the sounds alone, I could feel my own climax building as well, needing only the lightest breeze to bring about my own demise.

In her ecstasy, Kate finally worked up her courage and slowly ran her hand up to the base of my shaft. As her breaths became shorter and more strained, she then brought her hand up and lightly gripped my cock in her hand. My sister, Kate, was now gently holding my cock. I wanted her to stroke it, needed her to, but her hand remained stationary as her other hand brought her right to the edge. She hesitated once more, as if she felt bringer herself to orgasm while holding her brother's member was going to far, before seemingly realizing she had already gone too far.

As she reached her climax, her thighs clenched tightly around her hand as she did her best to stifle a deep moan. As she did, her other hand went from a light grip on my cock to a tight cinch. As the gripped her hand, it was more than enough to push me over the edge of my own orgasm. I felt it well up from deep inside, finally exploding. The first powerful spurt of cum jetted out and landed on her thigh between us. Her forearm, hand and my own thigh caught the remainder as more and more spurts continued as my balls emptied themselves. I couldn't help but let loose a slight groan as she slightly stroked out the last few drops, seemingly pleased with herself. Kate let out a long sigh in her post climax state, perhaps considering the gravity of what she had just done.

She brought her hand from between her legs, her fingers glistening in the narrow corridor of light from her own juices and gently released her other hand from my member, dripping from her brother's cum. She then considered for a moment before dipping a finger into my remnants and putting it to her tongue for a small taste. It seemed in this moment she finally came to her senses.

"Mmm...oh god....Lee I'm so sorry...," she said as she reached down for her towel and began quietly cleaning us both off. She put away the dirty laundry, pulled a blanket over my exposed body and turned out the light. I sensed her bending down over me, her taught nipple and breast brushing my shoulder as she planted a soft kiss on my forehead, "I love you, Lee." She whispered. She then lay down opposite me on the cot as we had become accustomed.

What is happening to us....

**********************************************************

After the events of the previous night and my feigned sleep, I decided to continue the ruse and pretend to be oblivious to what had happened. We got up like normal, fairly early, and made our preparations to get underway.

"How'd you sleep? Hungover much?" I laughed. Kates eyes seemed to widen slightly as her cheeks flushed while she pulled on a pair of shorts over the panties that she usually sleeps in, her shapely bottom barely squeezing in.

"Oh, erm....no not to much, I slept okay. I'm ready to get moving though." She seemed understandably flustered and antsy, coming to terms with what she had seen and done to her poor sleeping brother the night before.

"Me too, I thought I was going to have a bad hangover but I feel surprisingly refreshed!" I continued.

Kate seemed to chuckle to herself, "Yea you seemed like you slept pretty hard, you were already out like a light when I got out of the shower....yep, pret-ty hard..." she hung on the last words for a moment as I caught her looking at me from the side.

We completed our preparations as quickly as we could and set sail just as the sun came up. Our next stop would be the Florida Keys, followed by Puerto Rico. As we got onto the open water, Kate joined me on deck, watching the water and occasionally I felt her looking at me. Whenever I would try to catch her gaze, she would blush and turn her eyes. After some time as the morning wore on, she eventually got up and gave me a hug from behind, pressing her breasts into my back. I had to shift to allow room for my cock, which seemed to be at an almost near constant state of half mast today.

"What's that for?" I asked her.

"I'm just happy to be here with you, Lee..." she let out as a sigh before going below deck. She returned a few minutes later with her laptop and returned to her seat behind the helm. My cock had almost calmed down until I noticed that she had changed her t shirt for a tank top and had decided to forgo her bra. While the water was only slightly choppy, each movement of the boat side to side caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle ever so slightly, and her dark areolae were quite visible through her top. If she knew of my covert glances, she pretended not to notice, like a little game between us.

She spent the morning as I steered us on our course in what appeared to be a frenzy of writing, no doubt inspired by her bout of fun last night. In moments of pause, she would return her gaze wistfully towards me, lost in thought (or trying to remember everything?).

"Are you gonna tell me what you're working on?" I asked almost rhetorically, knowing she wouldn't tell me as per usual.

She blushed again, "Oh, nothing that you'd be interested in, just girl stuff. No aliens or sci-fi stuff. This trip has been amazing for inspiration though..." she trailed off as if she caught herself tattling on herself.

"Unless you're writing a sailing safety manual, what could possibly be inspiring? We haven't even done anything really, other than sleep and bake in the sun," I playfully jibbed back.

"Oh, believe me it has been helpful just being here with you."

I rolled my eyes a bit to make a show of it, secretly knowing what she meant, "Oookay, if you say so, Katie."

We continued like this until the afternoon, when Kate shut her laptop and went back below deck. She returned after a few minutes and catching sight of her I almost fell over the side of the boat. There was the black mesh bikini! My eyes were locked on her as she came up the steps to the deck, her breasts and ass swaying and jiggling with each step. The small triangles of material were a mere suggestion of cover as her breasts spilled out around them at every opportunity, and her pussy was almost plainly visible through the bikini bottom. As if conditioned, my cock again sprang to life in my swim trunks, pushing against the thin fabric....not a good time to not be wearing boxers or some other firmer material to help hide my erection.

"Down boy! Pick up your jaw off the deck." She laughed. In the sun, the bikini material was even more see through, she may as well not have been wearing anything. I felt my mouth watering with desire and want to drink from this font of beauty.

"Katie, you're almost practically nude!"

She shifted on her feet in front of me as she tossed a towel over one shoulder and placed a hand on one hip, interrogating me, "And would you prefer your sister to be nude in front of you, out here on the open water with no one else around?" She raised and eyebrow, letting her eyes flit down to my crotch for a moment before returning my gaze, watching me attempt to stop myself from letting my own eyes scan her up and down.

This time it was my turn to blush, "I......I don't even know what to say to that...."

"Relax, Lee, I know you're a guy, you can't help it. Just keep us on course, horn-dog, I'll be up front for a while." With that she spun on her heels, her hair fanning out as she did. My eyes were glued to her ass as she swayed her hips as she walked towards the front sun deck, almost accentuating her hip movements for my own perusal. She lay down her towel, then laid herself down on her back, her prominent chest almost like rolling hills above her, slightly sagging to each side, somewhat uncontained by the bikini top.

She lay there for what seemed like hours, turning one way, then the other, then back again. I did my best to pay attention to my helm duties, but found my eyes constantly drawn either to her rounded ass or plump breasts, seemingly attempting to use mind power to will one of the tiny strings to pop, letting loose her precious goods for my own excitement. I was afraid that she would look back and see my erection plainly through my shorts, and I felt like I caught her looking to see what she could see covertly a handful of times, as if to see if she was having the reaction that she was aiming for.

As the sun started slipping lower in the later afternoon, Kate finally got up and collected her towel, her orbs swaying as she did.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll get us some dinner ready," saying as she passed by and rounded down into the stairway, leaning up on her toes to give a quick peck on my cheek.

"Sounds good, let me know when it's ready and I'll set our course while I take a dinner break."

****************************************************

She had been down in the cabin for a few minutes as I heard her moving about. Instead of hearing the shower start up, I could see from where I stood in front of the helm down the short stairs into the cabin. I could just barely see the end of the cot from where I stood, where I saw Kate's lower legs and feet stretch out on the bed. I guess she decided to lay down first instead of showering.

After a moment, I then thought that I heard the sounds of slight moans emanating from the cabin. I looked down to where I could see her legs to see them slightly writing back and forth on the bed. She's getting braver...or hornier, or both. I tried to slyly lean and bend to attempt to see more of what she was doing, taking care as to not be too obvious. If I could see a part of her, she could see a part of me. I was able to lean just enough to catch sight of her crotch, and now uncovered pussy, as her hand worked her clit furiously. My sister's bare pussy. She worked as if she was up against a time limit, which I suppose she was, not wanting to take too much time in the cabin as to arouse suspicion. Or maybe...there was no way she didn't know that I could see her, and hear her as her quiet moans raised in volume.

I looked down at my own shorts, seeing that my cock was fully erect and plainly evident through the shorts. I wonder if she was using me as her visual stimulation again....I hoped that she was. The thought of my sister being so turned on by me and our situation together was intoxicating on its own, but I had to resist the urge to pleasure myself as she did below, as it may ruin this fun little game that seemed to be developing.

Finally, as quickly as she began, her breathing and moans reached a crescendo, as her toes curled and legs flexed and stuck straight out on the bed, before relaxing. She languished for a few moments before getting up from the bed and disappearing from my view, the sound of the shower beginning shortly after.

****************************************************

"It's ready, Lee, come on down!" She yelled from the cabin. I locked the course and made my way down the stairs. Kate was making the last few preparations in the small kitchenette and setting everything on the small two seater table opposite the cot, looking to be some basic penne pasta. It did smell quite delicious, but the sight of my dear sister was even more mouth watering. As she worked back and forth, swaying with the rocking of the boat, she stood there wearing only a pair of panties and her barely there tank top from earlier, braless again with her hard nipples poking through. She is either oblivious or actively trying to get a 'rise' out of me, and I suspect it's the latter. I decided to try my hand and see how it went...

"Mmm, it looks tasty," I said, smacking and running my tongue over my lips, keeping my eyes locked on Kate. She looked over at me as if to respond and saw that I had my vision trained on her, causing her to blush. Her eyes darted down to my crotch, seeing my almost full erection, which had barely any time to rest at all today, pushing against the front of my shorts. She used her arms to ever so slightly press her breasts together when turning towards me, not enough to be totally overt, but just enough to be playful...

"Just wait till you taste it..." she said with a slight smile, before relaxing her arms causing her braless mounds to jiggle slightly.

"Oh I definitely will," I made a more overt scan of my eyes up and down her body, "Decided not to put the 'bikini' back on?" I made air quotes with my fingers on the word 'bikini.'

"Oh? I knew you would like it, perv! You'll see it again, I promise!"

Kate giggled before putting the last few things on the table as we sat. We ate while making small talk, about the past, things we remembered, hopes for the future, before cleaning up and both returning topside as the sun sank lower on the horizon. We made port just as it got dark, paid for our slip rental, and then bedded down for the evening. No going out tonight, just relaxing. Kate did some more writing while I went over some charts for our next few days of sailing. I would occasionally look over at her as she worked, sitting opposite me on the the other end of the cot, her face illuminated by her computer screen. She's blushing again... what on earth could she possibly be writing. Maybe I'll have to try to get a peek eventually or it's going to drive me crazy.

We eventually drifted off to sleep, our legs cuddling each other from opposite directions.

****************************************************

We left the Keys and made our way for another short stop in Puerto Rico before continuing our route towards Central America and the Panama Canal. Our days were filled with much of the same, Kate writing in the morning and tanning herself on the deck (and appearing to try to tease and tantalize me constantly) while I kept a watchful eye on our course. Kate was starting to get fairly tanned by now, with the exception of the small areas covered by her barely-there bikinis. My cock spent most of its time at attention, fighting against my shorts for hours on end it seemed. I began making less attempts to hide my erections, just letting it push against the fabric as it hung there, and Kate made fewer attempts to be covert about her ogling, as I did the same to her. Without acknowledging our game, we silently appreciated each other.

123456...8