All Comments on 'Adult Situations Ch. 59-60'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the slut reporter character, Heide.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

I am going to stop here. This series started out so well and has devolved from there. I liked that the chapters are shorter and that a cast of characters is presented at the end of each chapter. I quitting this series because the author has once again fallen into the habit of droning on about activities in business that really have nothing to do with the story. He also continually beats the polyamory drum to death. I don't think I could take another explanation of Compersion. This is just Loosening Up slightly reworked. I will continue to read his work because I enjoy how the stories begin and hope that he will come up with another "Doc and the Porn Star". Perhaps he should think about limiting the length of the story. That might help him limit the extraneous information.

JoeslostJoeslostover 1 year ago

I’d have to agree with the first comment by tkh…. I love Steve’s stories. I’ve been reading this story hoping it would change direction. But we’ll done. It’s still a good read, however it’s more of a scan to see what’s different right now. Haven’t read Doc yet but will be next maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES