Adult World Pt. 18: Poppy's Dad

Story Info
Poppy catches father fucking his secretary in his office.
2.1k words
4.39
3.8k
4

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: This series Adult World is tails filed under Novel follows a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. They build a swingers community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background. Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday seemed to go so slowly for Poppy, it felt an age since that exceptional Sunday at June and Dave's place she couldn't wait to get back there tonight. Poppy had spent a few weekends with June and Dave and whoever else turned up at the flat, she had miraculously joined a group of young swingers, with an awesome ethos fuck who you want but stay loyal to your partner, or something like that anyway. June and Poppy came to an arrangement where Poppy would spend the weekends at the apartment in return she would contribute to the fund for its upkeep, this made Poppy feel like she was almost flatting but still living a home. She considered June as her bestie; she had never had anyone like that since Janine in Uni, and although a student in sex psychology, and insatiable with men, Janine didn't have sex with Poppy spontaneously. Janine would prefer to set a scene, sort of experiment in sex psychology experiment. It always felt a bit plastic. June loved sex in all its forms. She and Poppy would mess about doing something around the place. Next thing they were kissing, and romping on the floor of whatever room they were in, open and in front of whomever was there.

Not surprising that Friday ranked as her favourite day of the week, she couldn't wait, Poppy loved the weekends now. They felt soft, loving, hilarious, always an enormous amount of fun and the fucking sensational. Accepted into the group as a fellow swinger, they sought her advice on movie production. They valued her degree in marketing, picking her brain constantly; she felt important. She especially loved being a model showing how sex toys worked, she had done three so far. Her favourite was demonstrating the strapless Double Ended vibrating Dildo, what a blast. This thing fitted in her snugly and June was the perfect subject, she worked it hard as she bent June over the couch arm. They had four takes, beginning to end. She became extremely wet just thinking about it.

She had lost her virginity at the flat and had more sex in a couple of weeks than she had in all her life. A few Sundays ago, she had fucked Dave twice and given that dweeb the voyeur Dennis a good sucking off before she had fucked him.

In the back of her mind, she wanted that big dick Dennis again. She had him a few of times since and he never made it to the end. He left her wanting she had a challenge to get him to last the distance. She liked him; he was nice to her and treated her with respect. He accepted her care and help unreserved, almost childlike as she felt he needed her as much as she needed him. She wondered if June would let Dennis be a like her, a semi-permanent in the group. She had said she would, but they hadn't spoken of it since. Dave had been angry because they didn't know if he had any sexually transmitted diseases, but she didn't have any problems and it was a week ago he was probably okay. She had no problems since. She needs to resolve this.

The flat was too small anyway, with more joining they required a little money to rent a better, bigger place. The police had been a constant pain in the arse; they had raided the place three times, allegedly because they thought someone was being hurt, quite the opposite Poppy was have a very large orgasm. They now accusing them of selling drugs or something, nothing could be further from the truth.

Her knickers were we with constant thinking about the group or the flat or whatever. She had ducked into the ladies a couple of times a day for relief; she had taken to bring her dildo to work, the quiet one with no motor, not the screamer as she called it.

She went to see her Dad in his offices perhaps he could find a place more suitable to the crowd that would end up June and Dave's place. Nobody asked her to. She just felt like it was something she could do to help. She realised the flat with two bedrooms wouldn't work if they were to get more like-minded people living there.

To catch her father at work, she slipped out of her office early. She didn't want to have this conversation with her mum. She would go spare if she thought her baby daughter was considering flying the coop. She arrived outside her father's office to see the main door closed with the sign saying back in five minutes, odd at three in the afternoon on a Friday. The office door locked. She was about to ring him when she remembers she had a key. If he was with a client, he wouldn't appreciate her interrupting him. Poppy thought it better to talk to her dad in private about her idea. She could check his diary and make an appointment or leave him a note. The note sounded better than the diary option. She might wait for him to come back in the bar downstairs and buy him a drink. Yes, that would work and he would be more receptive.

She slipped in behind the reception desk and grabbed a post-it note. She would stick to Sally's monitor. His secretary could pass the message on. Behind the white top counter sat two monitors, the to the left was Sally the secretary's workstation, to the right was a wider monitor with lots of small square pictures on it, this was the security cameras monitor. It only came on when it detected motion and it was on. Poppy stopped suddenly there on the second monitor one square focused on her father's desk. Sally lay stretched over daddy's desktop with her skirt around her waist and her top pulled down to a similar position with her father pumping in and out of Sally.

Poppy let out a muffled squeal as she put her hand over her mouth to mute it. "You dirty bugger. Should I know you're fucking the secretary?" She was talking to no one. "What to do, what to do, I know face him, I have a germ of a plan that might help us all."

She took out her phone, filming the screen action, considering whether marching on in the room and confronting her dad straight up or leaving it until later. While standing in front of miss perfect tits Sally, with her long blonde hair and her perfectly formed pussy, had its attraction her dad might be so angry that nothing good could come of it. If, however, she just let him know she knew what he was up to and had proof that would be a much more powerful weapon.

Decision made, she would go to the bar downstairs, and instead of leaving a note, she would ring him and let him know she was there. This way he would have no idea she knew exactly what his busy Fridays afternoons comprised.

She organised a drink and rang her father. He picked his mobile up at the second ring sound a little groggy, as if he had just woken up.

"Hey Dad, it's me Poppy. We need to have a word."

"Hey babe, how are you? I am busy right now."

"Yeah, I figured, I'll downstairs at the bar, we should talk."

"Not now babe, I have important issues to sort out. You know how it is."

"Dad, I know how it is. That's the problem. Is Sally still spread across your desk with her legs wide apart, or have you turned her over to fuck her from behind. Just curious."

"What the fuck where are you,"

"Down stairs in the bar, remember, be here in five minutes or I will have this chat with Mum."

Poppy hung up the phone and finished her glass of wine. Like magic, her father was striding across the room. She had expected him soon, but he was on fire. Perhaps she had made the wrong decision.

"Now what's this about honey?" He asked on reaching the table.

"You know, I saw you and Sally having it off on your desk ten minutes ago.?"

"Is that what you thought you saw? Come on, what's this about? If you were angry, you would have gone home to tell Mum, but you didn't, so what's this about?"

"I need a drink. Mines a large Sauvignon Blanc and buy yourself something." She said as he raised his eyebrows at her demand, typical of his daughter.

He went to the bar and ordered while Poppy tried to get her thoughts together. He wasn't so worried about mum being told more about what she might blackmail him for. After all, isn't it blackmail she is about to do, but in her mind very justified?

"There love now tell me what it is you are after." Putting the drink down and looking her directly in the eyes, he immediately took control again.

"Dad, I'm leaving home, but the group I am going in with is in a place that is too small. We will be like four to a bed." She started out and realised she was painting a picture he had sympathy for.

"What the fuck are you into." And then as a follow on. "Is this all about getting a bigger flat, shit that's easy I can organise that by the end of the weekend. You didn't need to go through all this cloak and dagger stuff."

"Excuse me, I came to talk about it, but you were busy fucking your secretary and filming it for the world to fucking see."

"Ah, that was a mistake. Let's focus on your requirements for a bigger flat."

"Dad, you are unfaithful to my Mum, it is a big deal. I don't know how I'm going to face her now." She took a large sip of her wine and continued. "Well, it would be better if we had like a standalone house, because with us on the weekends, well we make a lot of noise, oh and we can't pay a huge rent or anything."

"Cheap, parties, lots of noise, that's dangerous, I'm not sure you will get the right place for that. I was thinking of something a bit more upmarket. "

"Up market is good. We don't have parties, it's just hard to explain, we have a few visitors in the weekend and we need space during the week. A place with land around it like something like 1/4 to 1/2 acre would be ideal, doesn't have to be in the city, we can all commute to work." Ad-libbing now, Poppy had no agreement with the group she should do this. What if Colin didn't join, then there would be? Then an idea struck her. "Dad think of it as a group of musicians, serious musicians who need space to practice. We like can make noise with what we do, it's sort of part of it."

"OK honey, I will look out for a place. How soon do you need it."

"As soon as possible, we may need help with closing out the lease, and bonds and stuff for any new place. I thought you might like to help there as well."

"Fuck you push hard. I will see what I can do. Now what's your plans? You going home for the weekend."

"Dad, I'm not sure I can face mum right now with what I know so I will be away at least until Monday and then I will review, especially if you have something for me."

"You're a piece of work, but I love you, almost a chip off the old block."

With that, he swallowed the last of his drink, reached over and kissed her cheek, turned and left the bar. Poppy sat there, a little stunned. She had what she was after for the group, but her Dad seemed unmoved by knowledge of his sexual misconduct. What was going on here?