Adventures in Servitude

Story Info
A couple ventures into the world of service and ownership.
3.1k words
3.95
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: The following is an accurate description of an encounter which happened 4 days ago. It has been written and edited by both participants. Although we have written a number of erotic stories based on both our adventures and our shared fantasies, this is our first to be shared with anyone else. Names have been changed for anonymity.

Scott was driving across the city to visit Jill when he got an email that a meeting planned for 3PM was now at 11AM. This was disappointing as he would have less than 40 minutes before the meeting would start. He parked near her building and went up the backstairs as usual. He knocked and was greeted by Jill with a smile on her face. Entering the kitchen and embracing her, he let her know the news about his short window before he would need to be on camera. She was disappointed but understanding. They got some coffee and headed to the living room couch. Scott placed his computer on the coffee table and the two cuddled in together.

Amidst kisses, touching, and discussion about the lack of time, Scott suggested that Jill could serve him during his hour-long meeting. The couple had only recently broached the idea of servitude and had agreed that they would both like to experiment with that. Elements of power exchange had been gradually introduced to their relationship, at first solely when Jill was placed in her collar, but now bordering their daily lives. Upon mention of service, Jill asked what he had in mind for that. He replied that perhaps he would need something like coffee or a snack during the call and someone to sit naked at his feet. Jill asked if she could have a blanket on the floor to which Scott agreed. He told her she could also have some of her toys on her blanket in case those were needed. He suggested she get set up so she left to gather her things. She placed three blankets on the floor near his feet then left to return with an assortment of sex toys - a black jeweled butt plug, pink vaginal balls, a purple rabbit vibrator, her bright green training dildo, and a bottle of lube.

Jill was thinking about her service as she set up her nest at Scott's feet. She chose her favourite blankets and toys to surround herself with, comfortable things to keep her calm while she waited for Scott's requests. An hour is a long time and she wasn't sure if she could be a good little slut for Scott for that long without getting distracted. She wished she had nipple clamps of her own to remind her of her position and made a mental note to buy some for the next time she served her captain. He does have an ever growing bag of tools, including clamps, that had unfortunately been left home this day.

Jill had removed her clothes revealing her beautiful body and soft skin that Scott could never keep his hands from. Not long before the call, he told her she should probably have some spankings before spending an hour on the floor. He placed her where he wanted her, on her knees lengthwise on the couch. He stood before her and began touching her wet pussy. He played gently for a minute or so while touching her back with his other hand. As he often does, he counted down from three before spanking. The first one was quite mild by his standards. Her captain reminded Jill that they don't always need to be as hard as last time. After a few lighter spankings, he asked if she'd like a harder one. That one had a crack to it and she squirmed appropriately. Scott told his slut that he loved how he could smell her more after spanking her. She asked aloud "Why does it turn me on so much?" This was not something Scott could answer but he pondered it briefly before coming down on her again. This one caused Jill to react strongly. She moved away and rocked back and forth. The sound had jarred her as much as the feeling and surprisingly made her ears ring. Her Captain rubbed her sore cheek gently and told her she was ok. She knew that she was always ok when she was with him.

After a few more spankings Scott resumed playing with Jill's pussy. Her clit was rock hard and enlarged. It made him want to stroke it more. He was gentle at first telling her she would need to wait to be able to cum. He planned to let her make herself cum during his call but not before. After telling her this, he moved her upright on her knees at the edge of the couch in front of him. She was not impressed by not being able to orgasm right away as she was soaked and bothered by all the spankings. He kept the stroking to a minimum but applied more pressure to her swollen clit. She moaned and started working herself against his fingers. The little slut was going to make herself cum. Scott loved her desperation and it excited him to feel her struggling for her orgasm against him. He held his hand firmly against her pussy as she pleased herself.

Jill was rubbing herself hard against Scott, and thought about how horrible it would be if he took his hand away from her. Scott had said she wouldn't be able to cum before beginning her service, but she knew that if she went far enough, he probably wouldn't stop her. She spread her knees further apart on the edge of the couch and felt her orgasm flow out of her all over Scott's hand.

Realizing he had lost himself, Scott asked for the time and was told his meeting was coming up in 6 minutes. He told his servant that he better get ready and that she should make herself at home on her blankets. After sitting at his computer on the couch, he asked her to warm up his coffee. She had just settled in and realized what the next hour could entail as she got up again. He thanked her on her return and joined his call. She laid naked on her blankets and eagerly awaited the experience.

As Scott started his call, he turned on his camera and joined his co-workers. They made small talk while waiting for others to join. Jill was now naked on her side with her head near his legs and her legs away from him. He worried that she may be cold laying there but did not want to suggest covering up her beautiful body. He planned to admire her for much of the call.

Throughout the first minutes of the meeting, the two exchanged a number of glances, charged with sex, and with the awareness they were in new territory. At some point, Jill began touching herself. It was challenging for her captain to focus on his work yet he managed to discuss technology pricing while still keeping an eye on his prized possession. Whenever he would reach down to touch his slut, he could see himself on camera. His arm was clearly stretched to the side but his co-workers would have no idea what he was doing. None of them were lucky enough to even dream of such a scenario.

With his camera on and mic muted, Scott covered his mouth so the meeting attendees could not see him ask Jill if she would like a toy. She very much wanted something and moved towards the spread of toys laying on her blanket. She let him know that she would like to put her pink balls in. He remembered the first time she put them in for him at the pool hall which now seemed like years away. He watched her put them into her pussy one at a time and move back to her previous position. She resumed fingering herself and her captain tried with some success to engage in his meeting.

While talking to the other men, he softly rubbed Jill's face, neck, and shoulders off camera while she pleasured herself. He used his full hand sometimes, other times a few fingers or their tips. He teased her lips with his fingers and would slide them into her mouth from time to time. Eventually, he was forcing his index and forefinger into Jill's throat and holding it there. Her devoted training made this quite manageable for her. From his position on the couch above, his long fingers were curved toward the roof of his slut's mouth so he was firmly testing her gag reflex that had been trained so well over the past month. Throughout it all, Jill squirmed on the floor at his feet, playing with her pussy. The smell of her filled the air and he was pleased.

After some time, he started to introduce a bit of light choking. Doing so with her facing away felt unnatural and made him think of how in a normal position, choking someone sure had a natural fit to it. Nonetheless, he held her throat and she heated up accordingly. Jill rubbed her pussy harder and squirmed more any time the pressure was applied. Eventually, her captain told her she must squirt for him. She put her fingers inside and started to work them quickly. Scott held her throat tighter while she worked until he gave word to cum. Her juices shot to the air and away from her body. He let her throat loose as soon as she came. Impressed, he covered his mouth again from the camera and told his slut how far she squirted for him. She responded that she had seen stars during her orgasm.

After her climax, Jill relaxed, holding onto her captain's leg. He stroked her hair and face then returned focus to his call for a bit. A short time had passed when he realized that his servant was not being used to her fullest. He took his socks off while looking in her eyes. She knew what he was asking for so she let go of his leg and situated herself to rub his feet. She took his right foot in her hands first and softly rubbed it for him. Scott felt lucky to have such a beautiful and devoted servant at his will. Upon finishing his right foot, Jill moved herself to the other side of the coffee table and repeated the ritual on her captain's left foot.

Jill wasn't back to her position on the blanket at his feet for long when Scott told her wanted her to face away from him and fuck herself with her purple toy. She dutifully got into position where he could see her luscious ass perched next to his right leg. He touched her soft cheeks while she started to remove the pink balls. He saw his slut pulling at the handle on them and was unsure if she was struggling to remove them or enjoying the pleasure of tugging on them. He had plans to see her fuck herself so he reached down and pulled the balls from her pussy. They were covered in her white cream when he dropped them into his empty coffee mug. He would admire them next to his screen for the remainder of his meeting.

Scott placed his call on mute again while Jill found the setting she liked for her toy. It was a heavy pulsing and he wondered how it would sound whenever he unmuted his call. It took no time for her to start working herself with the toy and the sight pleased her captain more than he had imagined. As had been the case for close to 40 minutes now, Jill struggled to keep herself quiet. He watched her work the vibrator in and out, sometimes holding it in place when she found just the right spot for the moment. It had a large protrusion to be inserted and a small bit that could send pulses into her clit. As Jill's captain watched her she convulsed on the toy over and over, lathering it with her juices. She gave herself a number of orgasms, ultimately writhing against the floor before collapsing into a puddle.

She would not rest for long before her service was required again. "I want you to show me your training ritual and also make yourself squirt again," her captain commanded. She needed clarity on what he wanted as it was unclear to her whether he wanted these things together. "Show me your training first and then you can squirt," he clarified.

After getting the bright green dildo they had shopped for together, she laid with her head away from him and wet pussy just out of reach for his hands. She started to suck the rubber cock, taking it deep. She was aggressive, showing off for her captain. She so wanted him to be able to own her throat that she sometimes pushed herself too far. The dildo was soaked in her drool immediately and could be seen entering and exiting her sexy wet mouth.

While Jill continued to force the dildo vigorously into her throat, Scott wished he could reach down and fuck her with his hand. Still on camera, this was not an option. Then it occurred to him that he could still participate. He placed his bare foot onto Jill's pussy as she was gagging on cock. It was warm and wet to his touch.

He used the foot to rub her clit, gently at first then applying more pressure. He then dropped his foot down and pushed a few toes into her. Jill continued to work her training dildo down her throat until she would gag, then start again moments later. Pushing his foot deeper into her, Scott was surprisingly still engaged in his meeting. Any surprise at being foot fucked by Scott was immediately replaced by a desire to let him use her however he saw fit. If that included orgasm by foot, then she was all in for it.

He was very pleased that he could foot fuck his slut while working. He continued to alternate between playing with her clit and inserting himself into her. Eventually, he pushed his foot deeper and held it there as Jill wiggled, climaxing on the floor. He was surprised by how much of his foot she could take. His slut was working hard to keep quiet so as not to interrupt her captain's business. She was not one to have a quiet orgasm so this took discipline. He held his foot in place until she laid calmly, no longer sucking the green cock. He pulled his foot from her drenched pussy and rested it back on the floor. Every act felt new and different from the floor, looking up at Scott and seeking his approval. Jill hoped that he was pleased with her and how hard she tried to be good and quiet for him while he worked.

Scott looked down at his foot and was satisfied; it was coated in the cream he had been admiring on the pink balls. At this point, he looked at Jill and told her that his foot was a little messy. She looked back with somewhat hesitant eyes. He said "you know what to do," and she nodded. Jill approached his foot on her knees and lowered herself to her belly. She could see her juices glistening on Scott's foot and her own smell filled her nostrils. Part of her, buried deep, was sending signals to stop, to not follow through on this test and assert herself. It had never occurred to her, ever, that she would be in this position, eager to serve her master in any of his requests.

Jill reached her tongue out and tentatively tasted the top of Scott's foot. As she started to clean the foot that had just given her so much pleasure, she felt herself relax into the safety and comfort of her position. Her entire body became completely aroused as she focused on the act that mattered, licking her captain's feet. She realized that he owned all parts of her, and she didn't have to think about his requests, just comply and enjoy them. Her tongue worked the top of his foot and his toes; physically it felt much better than he expected. Her naked body writhing on the floor as she licked his foot was beyond what Scott had seen or done with anyone. He was so pleased with his servant and affirmed in his belief that Jill was his and she wanted nothing but to please him. He was proud of her and of himself for having and training such a good girl.

After his foot had been cleaned, Scott asked Jill to come up to the couch. His call was about to end any minute and he had turned off his camera. On her way up he stopped her, leaned down and kissed her deeply. He could taste Jill's pussy juices in and on her mouth. After the kiss, she made her way beside him on the couch and snuggled in close. He held her strongly and asked if she was ok. Jill replied that she was and thanked her captain. He thanked her too and offered her praise for her service. He told her that she had done such an amazing job serving him, especially for her first time. This made Jill realize this could happen again which made her happy.

The feeling of being held and wrapped up by Scott was an amazing tonic that soothed her emotions and feelings that came up while being naked on the floor. She could feel how much he loved her and how pleased he was with her. As she relaxed into his embrace she could feel herself get lighter. She thought about how it would be something she would be looking forward to again, a level of closeness she hadn't experienced before handing over the control of her body, heart and well being.

After ending his meeting, Scott continued to hold Jill close. She was his good girl and deserved his love and attention. They stayed in this position for some time until he offered her a reward for her service. She asked what she could have and he replied "I could fuck you, I could go down on you, maybe some more spankings...'.

He was still thinking of options when Jill said "I'd like you to fuck me." He sent her to the bedroom and followed close behind, to reward her as promised. One could expect that this was only the beginning of a lifetime of serving her captain.