Adventures with New Friends

Story Info
Emily makes friends with an adventurous couple.
1.6k words
4.33
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khittie
khittie
8 Followers

I met Tabitha online through photos of our cats. When we started talking, it turned out we had a lot more in common, including fandom of an obscure music fad of the early 2000s. After a few conversations, she invited me for a visit. She lived a few towns over from me and her husband traveled a lot for work, leaving her home alone frequently. We got along really well and started hanging out regularly.

One afternoon, we were having coffee and talking about a movie we wanted to see, when her husband came home. He was tall and broad shouldered with sun bleached hair, brilliant blue eyes and mountains of boy next door charm. He set his bags down in the hallway, greeted Tabby with a kiss, and turned to me.

"Hi, I'm Luke, I've heard a lot about you." He extended a big warm hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Emily. I've heard a lot about you too." I responded, giving his hand a delicate shake. He sat on the opposite end of the couch I was perched on and joined our conversation. An hour passed pleasantly, we made plans to meet the next day for lunch and a movie, and I left.

A few weeks went by with the three of us meeting regularly. We shared a lot of the same interests and spent many hours watching movies, playing video and board games, and I even joined in on my first D&D campaign. It was really great to have made new friends, which is not an easy thing to do as an adult.

One day, Tabby and I were sitting at her kitchen table, drinking tea and talking about our lives, when she dropped a bit of a bomb on me.

"So Luke and I have been talking, and we both really like you," she started.

"I've really enjoyed spending time with both of you as well," I said.

She smiled. "That's great to hear because we have a proposition for you. You see, we have an open relationship, and we find you interesting and very attractive and were wondering if you might like to take our friendship to another level."

"Oh," I said, stunned. Before I could think of a better response, the front door opened, and Luke walked in.

"Oh good, you're both here." He walked to Tabitha's side and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Have you asked her?"

"I just did, but she hasn't had a chance to respond yet." They both looked at me expectantly.

"I'm really flattered, and you're both really funny and charming and..." I trailed off.

"You aren't attracted to us?" Luke asked.

"If you aren't into women, that's ok." Tabby said.

"Or men," Luke added.

"It's not that. You just took me by surprise," I paused, "I identify as pansexual, so gender doesn't really matter to me. And I find you both very attractive, especially now that I've gotten to know you. But I've never done anything like this before, so it's a little intimidating."

"Understandable," Luke said. Tabby nodded. "Maybe we should move to the living room, get a little more comfortable, and explore how things feel?"

Tabitha sat in her favorite armchair opposite the sofa while I stood awkwardly, not sure where to go. I could feel both their eyes on me. I wasn't used to this much attention. I always thought I had pretty hair and nice eyes, but considered myself average. I thought Tabby was cute with her athletic figure, large kind eyes, and shoulder length brown hair, but Luke was on a whole different level. He wasn't movie star handsome, but he was by far the most attractive man I'd ever had express an interest in me.

He stood in front of me, so close I could feel the heat radiate from his body. He was six feet of muscle looming over my curvy 5'4 frame. I looked up at him and swallowed hard, feeling my face flush.

"I'd really like to kiss you now, if that's ok," he said.

I nodded and then his lips were on mine, and I swooned a little. He put a hand on the small of my back to steady me. I pulled back from the kiss and looked over at Tabby. She smiled and waved me on encouragingly. "She likes to watch," Luke whispered in my ear. Butterflies took flight in my belly and shivered up my spine as he kissed me again, deeper this time. I let myself get lost in the plush feel of his full lips on mine and the gentle caress of his tongue as he explored my mouth slowly and thoroughly.

He cupped my face in both of his hands and kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, and my lips. His hands trailed down my shoulders and my back to rest on my waist for a moment while he trailed a line of kisses across my jaw and down my neck. He grabbed my ass in both hands and lifted me off the ground. I gasped. He laughed deep in his throat and settled me on my back on the sofa, my legs wrapped around him as he settled between them. I looked over at Tabby again. She sat in her chair, knees pulled up to her chest, biting her lip.

"I want your full attention on me," Luke commanded while gently turning my face back toward him. He kissed down my neck, grazing his teeth against the hollow of my throat. I moaned and writhed against him. He sunk his teeth into the sensitive crook where neck and shoulder meet, and I whimpered and wrapped my legs tighter around his hips. He flicked his tongue across the flesh locked between his teeth, and I dug my fingers into the taut muscles of his back.

He unbuttoned my blouse, laying gentle kisses on each inch of exposed skin. I was wearing a simple tank bra underneath, and he pulled down one side, freeing a plump breast. A soft sigh from across the room caught my attention. My head fell to the side, my gaze landing on Tabby. Her eyes were heavy lidded, lips slightly parted, one hand gently squeezing her own full breast through her shirt. Luke bit my nipple hard, and I inhaled sharply and turned back to him as a razor-edged bolt of pleasure traveled from breast to groin. "Eyes on me," he growled. He pushed the sleeves of my blouse down my shoulders and helped me pull it off. Next he pulled my bra off over my head and went back to his assault on my breasts. I was lost in the sensation of his lips, teeth, and tongue on my tender flesh, tossing my head back and forth and moaning.

Minutes passed in a delirious mix of pleasure and pain as he bit and sucked on my aching nipples. When I finally thought I couldn't take it anymore, he licked down the center of my belly, slipped his hands into the waistband of my leggings and pulled them along with my panties off in one swift fluid movement. He stood and began removing his own clothes, my eyes glued to his fingers as they pulled his shirt over his head, unbuttoned his jeans, slid them off. I licked my lips as he removed his underwear teasingly slow and the head of his hard cock popped into view.

Once undressed, he settled between my knees on the sofa. "I want to taste you before I fuck you," he said, bending to lick and nip a path up my quivering thighs. I moaned as his tongue reached my slick folds. He nibbled and sucked the wet lips of my pussy as I wiggled appreciatively. He licked maddeningly slow circles around my clit, being careful not to touch that tingling bundle of nerves.

"Please," I moaned.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Lick my clit," I begged. And he obliged, starting with long slow strokes of his tongue that rolled my eyes to the back of my head. When he sucked that nubbin of pleasure between his lips, the orgasm building inside me broke in an explosion of sensation that radiated throughout my entire body. The aftershocks were still coursing through me as he crawled up the sofa and slid the full hard length of his cock into my hot wet pussy. Tabby moaned and I turned my head and locked eyes with her for a moment. She was still fully clothed and fondling her left breast, but now her right hand was thrust into her pants, buried between her legs. I could see the quick movements of her fingers as they worked in and out.

Luke turned my face back to him and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs tighter around him, raised my hips, pulling him in closer. So restricted, his movements were shallow and rhythmic, occasionally punctuated by a maddeningly delightful swivel of his hips. After a few delicious minutes of this, he slipped his arms under my thighs, pushing my knees toward my chest, and raised my feet to rest on his strong broad shoulders. Now able to move freely without my legs tightly wrapped around his hips, he thrust harder and faster until another orgasm began to build low in my belly. The angle and depth was on the very edge of being too intense, and it didn't take long to bring me to orgasm with a gasping scream. A few moments later, his own release followed.

Still buried balls deep inside me, Luke collapsed on top of me, panting hard. I stole a glance at Tabby, lounging sleepily in her chair, eyes half closed, a content smile on her face. I hoped I'd get to play with her next.

To be continued?

Let me know if you like the story and want to see more.

Thanks for reading!

khittie
khittie
8 Followers