All Comments on 'Advice for Kink Curious Husbands'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 month ago

This is such good advice, IsabellaEmily, and you are so right to flag up the importance of discussion. Before I became a HotWife, I was perfectly content with my husband's three inches. And when he mentioned me looking for a better equipped lover, we had the biggest row we've ever had. That night we slept apart for the first time ever. We soon made up in the morning, though and we talked and talked. It ended up with our joining a swingers group, only that didn't last thanks to Richard's 'shortcomings'! So I became a HotWife and we haven't looked back. Conversation is key. It led to Richard admitting he has a smoking fetish, and now I smoke to please and tease him. Great advice deserves 5 stars.

cmj711cmj711about 1 month ago

Great advice & I'll share it with My pet.

He's married & his Wife doesn't let him in the bathroom when She pees.

I have him keep the bathroom door ajar hoping to lure Her.

He & I enjoy water sports & I'd like Her to get into it too.

She doesn't know about Me, though he does roleplay with Her & brings 'Me' in at times. Thanks!

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtisabout 1 month ago

Your last paragraph is the real key. Talk about it. Things left unsaid often surface in unpleasant ways. When I hear men talk about how their wives won't suck their cocks, I wonder how that could happen. I learned early to have conversations about sex before even having sex. Something else a few women I know have figured out is that they never say no to sex, but they do say no to sex now. Me: Want to have sex? Her: Let's wait until after dinner when we have more time.

Thanks for the fun post.

ToalldaysToalldays28 days ago

A very good guide and list of advices. Everyone should read this.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 5 hours ago

Great advise. I’ve been married 35 years and explained to my now wife when we were dating that I had a thing for stockings and pantyhose, she has indulged me understands they get me vey excited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3809 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...