All Comments on 'Advice from the Internet'

by a_wanker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RheanoRheano2 months ago

Great storytelling!

Loved it

GcoachGGcoachG2 months ago

I really enjoyed this. It was a bit wordy in places, and i would have liked some more domination/humiliation from Morgan, but it was very well written and hits on all the aspects of this fetish. Being a cuck myself i have to congratulate you on a job well done.

lewdkumquatlewdkumquat2 months ago

Great cuckquean story, I enjoyed the process of getting Jake to understand and eventually enjoy their adventures with Morgan and Gabriella. Would love to see the conclusion with Gabriella in their bed someday!

Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFamingabout 2 months ago

Brilliant! So refreshing to see good writing on here! The slow build up was perfect, as was the love and connection between husband and wife. The dialogue between them also made this story hot, as was the dialogue between husband and the cake, Morgan.

The only flaw I think was that he didn't originally have Gabriella's number and later his wife is saying he should call her. But I may have missed something <shrug>.

Thanks for a great story!

gydcgreen54gydcgreen54about 2 months ago

This is the first story of yours I've read; good story, and excellent writing. I prefer a LOT of realism in the stories I read; for me the only part that didn't fit well was the age of the 'cake'; and the way she acted/behaved/spoke; she needed to be a little older, more experienced. The Gabriella character would have been a better fit for the sex scenes. Someone 19 does not have the experience to do what Morgan did; but that was easily ignored.

MaybeeleanMaybeeleanabout 2 months ago

This one was one of the hottest cuckquean stories I have ever read. The angst was sooo good. I'd love for this story to develop further. You are a great writer!

Redbeard101Redbeard101about 1 month ago

Brilliantly readable. A very well written and entertaining story. And highly erotic and very sexy as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usera_wanker@a_wanker
57 Followers
Thanks to everyone who read the two stories I posted in 2008. After a 15 year dry spell I just posted “Advice from the Internet”. A sequel is in the works. "The Marriage Bed is to be Undefiled (Hebrews 14:3)". It should be posted by the end of February. I've also got six ot...