Aerobatron (1985)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there are four of them!" Tonya added, propping up her tits next to her sister's.

"What do you think?" Tammy asked. "Do you want to touch them?"

"And put your dick between them?"

"No," Lucas replied.

"Liar! You're leaking precum all over your belly!"

"Let's have a taste!"

The twins took the chewing gum out of their mouths and stuck them on the nearby medical cart. Lucas groaned in pleasure as they touched their tongues against the tip of his cock. They rolled a taste of his fluids around in their mouths.

"Pretty good."

"A little salty."

"You need to hydrate, mister," Tammy said to him sternly.

"Do you want us to prove that we are true blondes?" Tonya asked.

"No. Please don't," Lucas begged.

Tonya lifted the skirt of her uniform past her garter belt to show him that she wasn't wearing any panties. Tammy did the same and Lucas looked over their fluffy blonde landing strips with a gulp. They turned around to show him their butts which were firm and round and impeccably tanned. The twins laughed at his reaction as they looked back him over their shoulders.

"Why are you doing this?" Lucas asked.

"The boss can't get it up anymore," Tonya explained.

"He does let us play with the doctor."

"But the doctor has a teeny, tiny penis."

"We tried to give him a blowjob today and he came in, like, two seconds."

"There was a lot of cum, though."

"So much cum!"

"We are so fucking horny."

"And bored."

"So bored!"

"We figured we might as well fuck your brains out, since dead men don't talk."

"Dead men?" Lucas asked with a gulp.

"Yeah, sorry honey. They are probably going to turn you into a human laser target."

"Or use you for spare parts."

Or both!"

The twins shared a giggle and approached Lucas, reaching for his cock. Lucas was hopelessly erect and unable to quell his attraction for the twin bombshells, evil as they were.

"Take deep breaths. This is going to feel really, really good," Tammy warned him.

"Try to not to cum too quickly," Tonya added.

They planted their puckered lips on each side of his shaft and slid up to head of his cock in a coordinated motion.

"Oh god, please stop," Lucas blurted. The sensation of soft lips sliding up and down his cock was already bringing him to the brink. He tried to hold out for a long as he could, reminding himself of his imminent demise.

The twins kissed the head of his penis together, glazing their lips in his fluid. Tonya licked the tip of his cock and pulled back a strand of his precum. Her sister intercepted it, sucking the dangle into her mouth.

"You are leaking an awful lot, for a guy that doesn't like blondes," Tonya said.

"We're just getting warmed up," Tammy assured him.

They unlocked his ankle restraints and bent his knees for better access to his scrotum. Lucas groaned as a pair of tongues swirled around his balls and his taint. He was making funny noises from the intense pleasure and the girls laughed his expense. His noises grew louder as they rimmed his asshole and sucked on his balls together. They stimulated his scrotum and ass mercilessly and admired his swollen erection.

"Wow. He is super, duper hard," Tonya said. Her sister leaned in to have a look and Tonya rubbed his dick all over her face.

"Hey, watch the makeup!" Tammy said with a laugh. She took the cock away from Tonya and slapped it against her cheeks and forehead, splattering her with precum.

"Okay. Enough with the games. Let's get down to business."

They took a moment to tie back their hair with scrunchies and then descended on Lucas' cock. He gripped the table as the twins throated him. Their sticky spit was flowing all over his manhood. There was a mouth on his dick and another on his balls. The sucking and licking and slurping was relentless.

Lucas looked around the room for anything that might help him escape the situation. The operating room was equipped with the standard items: medical carts, surgical gloves and masks, beeping machines, and a row of gas canisters attached to plastic oxygen masks.

"Don't look away!" Tonya warned him.

"You need to watch," Tammy insisted.

Lucas looked down to see that his cock was standing up between their faces as they lapped their tongues on his balls. They laughed at his reaction.

"What's the matter? Haven't you had a two-girl blowjob before?"

"Well, actually," Lucas began, fondly reminiscing on the legendary thirty-girl aerobics class blowjob. It was a huge mistake, undermining his effort to hold back his load. All he could think about was that huge group of gorgeous women, flinching and laughing as a massive load sprayed out onto their faces.

Lucas curled his toes and spurted a geyser of cum up into the air and it splashed down onto the twins foreheads.

"Hey!" Tonya scolded.

"We told you not to cum!" her sister added, catching the next spurt on her eyebrow.

Despite their objections, they continued to jerk his shaft and enjoy the feel of his warm spooge as it poured out onto their noses and cheeks.

"Whoa. That was a huge load."

"Even bigger than the doctor's."

"Okay, enough foreplay," Tonya said, stepping out of her nurses uniform. Her sister did the same. His load was still dangling from their faces as they disrobed.

"Foreplay?" Lucas asked with a gulp.

The twins laughed at his expense as they stood before him in just their thigh-high stockings and garter belts.

"We are just getting started!"

"How do you feel about anal?"

****


"All done. That wasn't so bad, was it?" the doctor asked, spraying out a few final mists of liquid impact shield onto Linda's chest.

"The worst part was your breath," Linda replied.

The doctor set down the spray can and removed his safety goggles.

"I'm looking forward to the courteous, grateful version of you that is on the way," he said with a scowl.

"She is going to hate you too," Linda assured him.

"She will appreciate the time and effort that goes into making her bulletproof. This is just the first application. It takes a half an hour to set and then I can reinforce with a second layer. Then, I will reactivate the grappling pads in the palms of your hands. By that time, of course, your mind will be wiped."

"Or I'll wake up and go on a killing spree, like last time," Linda reminded him.

"I can assure you I won't make the same mistake twice. Last time, I let your barbiturates IV run out. The drugs keep you in a coma until we decide to activate you. I won't be running out this time. I have gallons."

"You're going to need them. You better not be here when I wake up."

"Why is that?" the doctor humored her. He reclined the operating table until she was lying flat on her back.

"Because I'm going to blow your fucking head off."

"Do you see that gun on my medical cart?" the doctor asked, pointing to a semi-automatic pistol equipped with a small scope. "It is loaded with some prototype bullets that were developed specifically to penetrate your shield. I will put you down, if you force me to."

"That one?" Linda asked. She beamed the laser sights from her eyes onto the gun scope.

"You can target my gun all you want. Your optical sights are working, but the weapons in your chest have been deactivated," the doctor explained. "The sights themselves are completely harmless. I turned them on because you will need them to focus your brain and your eyes while I operate. Brain surgery is tricky business. It requires you to be fully awake and concentrating on some specific exercises that I will put in front of you. Go ahead and play with your laser pointers if it keeps you occupied and behaved."

Linda ignored the doctors blathering and focused on the scope of his gun.

"There would have to be some type of specialized prism for aiming, kind of like a gun scope", she remembered Lucas explaining the day before. "Maybe a super powerful lens under each nipple to amplify the wattage?"

Linda beamed her laser sights inside the scope, scanning for the prism inside of it. The laser light bent off of the prism and reflected back onto her thigh. She tweaked her aim and directed the laser beam to the floor where the doctor wouldn't notice it.

"I'll just remove this and we can get started," the doctor said, pulling the floppy disk from Linda's head. He inserted the disk into a nearby computer and then pointed at an item on his medical cart. "Do you know what this is?"

"No. What is it?" Linda asked, careful to keep her laser pointers beaming through the prism.

"It is a very special endoscope. It is equipped with a super powerful lens, which can be inserted into a patient's cavity to examine them from the inside. Can you guess what I'll be examining?"

"Your mom?" Linda asked.

She adjusted her aim. Her laser pointers filtered through the endoscope lens and amplified the wattage. The resulting laser beam burned Linda's arm and she almost yelped from the intense heat. She quickly redirected the beam down to hinge of her steel wrist restraint.

"Very funny. No. I will be pushing the scope up through your nose and using it to examine your brain. Now, let's begin—"

"Wait," Linda said, stalling for time as the steel cuff around her wrist started to glow red hot. "Can I ask you a question before we start?"

"Fine," the doctor allowed. "We will be spending the next few hours together, after all."

"Why does your endoscope need a super powerful lens? Are you compensating for something?"

Linda pulled on her restraint with all of strength and busted open the steel hinge. She grabbed the doctor by the balls so hard that he squealed in an inaudible high pitch.

"I guess you are," Linda confirmed. "Do you have any idea how hard I can squeeze?"

"Please don't!" the doctor begged.

"Unlock my cuffs now!" Linda demanded, squeezing his testicles near the breaking point.

The doctor reached over to her other wrist and unlocked the restraint. Linda kept the doctor's scrotum in a merciless grasp until he released her ankles.

"Okay! You are free! Please let me go!" the doctor begged.

"Turn on my weapons and I'll hold you by the neck instead of the balls," Linda offered.

The doctor was delirious with pain and his face turned bright red. He put his hand under Linda's breast and pressed a combination points under the skin until her nipples lit up in a bright glow.

As promised, Linda released his balls and put him in a chokehold instead. He gargled pathetic noises as she fought the temptation to end him forever with an effortless twist of her arm.

"I didn't scream."

"What did you say?" Linda asked tightening her grip on his throat.

"I didn't scream," he repeated, as calmly as possible. "Guards are waiting right outside the door. I didn't yell out to them because I trust that you will let me live."

"Why would I do that?!"

"I have something to trade."

"What could you possibly have that I can't walk right out that door and kill my way to it?!"

Linda tightened her grip even harder, lifting him off of his feet.

"Your past! I know who you are! Where you came from! I have a file!" the doctor gargled.

Linda set him back onto his feet and kept a tight grasp on his neck.

"Okay, first things, first," she told him. "Remove all of the restrictions from that targeting disc and hand it over. I want to target you. I want to target your boss. I want to target your boss' boss—"

"Okay," the doctor agreed. "It will just take a few key strokes to remove all the exceptions."

Linda walked the doctor over to the computer and he removed the targeting exceptions by typing a series of commands in the flashing green command prompt. He ejected the disc and handed it to Linda.

Linda let go of the doctor's throat and he stumbled away and gasping for air. She shoved the disc into her head and targeted the crotch of his pants. To make extra sure, Linda fired off a warning shot, burning a tiny a hole through his pants and narrowly missing his cock.

"Oh god!" the doctor yelped. He reached down to make sure he was unharmed and breathed a sigh of relief. Linda kept her sights aimed at his groin.

"We are going to play a game now," Linda explained. "I'm going to be the prisoner. You are going to be the guard. We are going to walk out of this room together. We are going to find my friend. You are going to get me that file. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Great. Now get me some clothes. Something tight."

The doctor scrambled over to the wardrobe rack and thumbed through the leotards.

"Which one?" he asked.

"The gold one."

****


"Where are all the towels?" Tonya asked. "I have so much jizz on my face.

"How about this?" Tammy suggested, pulling off Lucas' hospital gown.

The twins mopped the semen off of their faces and tossed his gown across the room onto one of the gas tanks. Lucas squinted to try and read the label without his glasses.

N20. What is N20? Lucas wondered. Dammit, Lucas. Remember your periodic table. N is for nitrous. Nitrous oxide. Laughing gas!

The twins crowded between his legs to suck his cock and balls and get him extra hard for the next round.

Think, Lucas, think. What would MacGyver do? Somehow, he would disconnect the line of tubing and open the valve on the nitrous tank. Let the gas pour out into the room.

"You can go first," Tonya offered her sister.

Tammy climbed onto the table and straddled Lucas. She moaned with pleasure as she penetrated herself with Lucas' hard dick. Tonya licked his balls as her sister rode him. He was at maximum hardness again, enjoying the hot, tight pussy that enveloped his cock and the swirling tongue that stimulated his scrotum.

"My turn!" Tonya insisted.

The twins switched spots and Tonya mounted him in reverse cowgirl position. He ogled her butt cheeks as she hopped on his dick.

"Ahhhhh," Lucas blurted, struggling to hold back his load.

"Don't cum yet!" they warned him.

"No cumming until after anal. That's the rule!"

"Can you uncuff me?" Lucas begged. "The cuffs are too tight. My blood flow is restricted. I'm losing my boner."

"Well… okay," Tonya agreed. She already had her asshole lubed up and was alarmed at the thought of him going soft.

"Don't try anything stupid!" Tammy warned him. "If we scream, the guards will come running."

"Of course not," Lucas assured them. "I just need to stand up for a bit. I can fuck harder that way."

Lucas breathed a sigh of relief when the restraints loosened around his wrists. He hopped off of the operating table and onto his feet. Conveniently, Tonya put her hands on the wall right next to the gas canisters and bent out her butt for him. Tammy kneeled next to her sister to help spread her cheeks.

Take one for the team, Lucas told himself, carefully pushing the head of his cock into Tonya's asshole.

"Feels good doesn't it? Nice and tight."

"Yes," Lucas groaned.

Lucas was so overwhelmed by the moment, he nearly forgot about his escape plan. When Tammy kneeled down to lick his balls, he knew it was his only shot. He pulled hard on the rubber tubing to detached it from the nitrous tank and opened the valve to release the gasses.

"Don't forget about me," Tammy insisted.

She put her hands on the wall next to her sister and presented her ass to Lucas. He needed to buy all of the time that he could, so he had no choice but to shove his dick into Tammy's asshole. She moaned in pleasure and begged him to go harder.

Lucas held back his load with all of the strength and concentration that he could muster. He went back and forth between the twins and fucked their tight buttholes. They rubbed their clits and orgasmed over and over again in an all-out anal marathon.

"I'm gonna cum," Lucas announced. "How about a last request?"

"Okay," the twins agreed.

"Can I cum on your faces?"

They both laughed.

"Of course!"

"That's what we were going to have you do anyway."

The girls kneeled in front of him and he jerked his dick in front of their extended tongues. With an intense groan and a powerful wave of orgasmic contractions boiling up from his groin, Lucas shot a huge, strategic wad across Tonya's eyelids. He aimed for Tammy next and shot a second spurt onto her eyebrows. He recalculated his aim to ensure that his third spurt sealed her eyes shut.

"Hey!"

"Watch the eyes"

"Sorry," Lucas said, continuing to fire off a big hot load onto their faces.

"So much cum."

"I'm totally blind."

"Get us a towel!"

"Will do," Lucas offered. He looked around for a surgical mask, hoping to control his own dosage of the gas that was seeping into the room.

Lucas was startled by a sudden beeping noise coming from the door. To his shock and embarrassment the doctor appeared in the doorway, escorting Linda into the room as his prisoner.

"Ladies, don't be alarmed, it is just me," the doctor explained. He was playing his part, as Linda had instructed. As soon as the door closed behind them, Linda dropped the prisoner act.

"What are you doing? Who the fuck are they?" Linda asked Lucas.

"They are—," The doctor attempted to interject and Linda elbowed him in the face, knocking him to the floor.

"What's going on? Can someone get us a towel?" the twins asked.

"They forced me!" Lucas explained to Linda. "I was trying to escape, I swear. I was going to gas them with that nitrous tank."

"This tank?" Linda asked, pulling it off of the rack. She swung the tank like a baseball bat and clubbed both of the twins on the head in a single swing, knocking them unconscious.

"Or you could do it that way," Lucas said. "Do I detect a hint of jealousy?"

Linda's laser sights beamed down at Lucas' cock and he covered it protectively.

"I swear I didn't have a choice!"

Linda squinted with suspicion and turned back to the doctor. He was crawling on the ground and reaching for a big red emergency button on the wall. Linda laser-blasted a hole through his hand.

"Ahhhgg," the doctor cried out, holding onto his cauterized wound. "I was going for the file cabinet! Remember?"

"Oops," Linda said with shrug.

The doctor proceeded to thumb through the files and extracted a folder for Linda. He held against his chest protectively.

"Is that everything?" Linda asked.

"Yes. This is the complete profile. It contains everything that we know about you. Family history. Medical history. All of the experiments, in detail."

"Give it to me."

"Remember. We had a deal. I inserted your targeting disk and showed you how to activate your weapons. I will give you the file. I will help you escape. As long as you promise to let me live."

"I promise," Linda confirmed.

The doctor handed her the file. Linda was tempted to pour over the contents immediately, but handed the folder to Lucas instead. She needed to keep her focus on their escape.

"Protect this with your life," she told Lucas.

"I will," Lucas promised.

"How many people are guarding this facility?" Linda asked the doctor.

"Anywhere from thirty to forty, at this hour. You don't need to worry about that. As long as you are with me, we can exit without any trouble."

"You forgot one thing, doctor," Linda began, pulling down the top of leotard to reveal her nipples, glowing at full intensity. "I like trouble."

"Wait! We had a—"

Linda fired off a double-pulse and exploded the doctor's head into a puff of ash. His lifeless body hit the floor with a thud. Lucas' face was frozen in shock as Linda turned to him.

"What?" she asked with a shrug. "I lied."

"How are we going to get out of here without the doctor?!"

"We are better off on our own. I didn't trust him for a second. I escaped before. I can do it again."